Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1663

più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
((Sure, what's up?))
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
( Can this RP have just a bit more drama? It's gonna end up getting pretty dull, example Mai. She reminds me of the main character in Amnesia. I want her to talk more if that's okay. :0 )
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
((Sure! Drama, it's what light up a romance story. Maybe you guys could planning the storyline first then you do the rp as how the storyline. Like what I usually do with Amy, for example.))
((And, if killer not back soon, this rp might just for Amy and Yumi then.))
((Sure, I can do that, that'll be pretty cool, do you have somewhat story line to follow inwhich it kinda starts drama Yumi??))
(Actually no haha I usually just make things up as I go. So I'd rather that start where we left off, I really want everyone not just us two. I'm not really asking for much just everyone needs to be creative. )
((Ok cool ^_^))
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
(I am back who missed me?)
Alex: "there isn't much to say. I'm a boy, my name is Alex and that is about it"
((I miss you too much.. Dang .. ))

Haruna : *chuckles* Oh, come on! Your life can't be that short, right Alex?
(well sorry for going, my bad)
Alex: "too short?, no it's just begun but that's more or less my story"
( Welcome back! Killer, @ Amy well let's get started then.)

"We're heading home now...Jack.." Vincent stares at him. "Oh? You guys live together?" Jack asked.
" Oh um no I live close by here actually..."
((Haha, it's okay ^_^ killer24.))

Haruna : *nudges him arm playfully* You're lied to me.. How about your age? Your parents...
Mai looked at Vincent then at Jack and she swallowed hard. "I hope he's not getting jealous or something..." She though putting her arms behind her back.
" Oh I see well I don't mean to interrupt you guys...I'll see you later at school ..Amy..oh and Vincent. " he puts on an innocent smiles and walks away. Vincent stares at him as he walks away. "Mhmm."
Mai stared in Vincent's eyes. "What's wrong darling?" She wrapped her arm around his and tilted her head.
" mhmm oh nothing but...when did he start going to our school?" He question as he grabbed her hand and walked away.
più di un anno fa KissKissHannah said…
Yo! Can I join?
Mai gasped and looked at him."Uh, uh, well, th-this week, we hit it off and we b-became friends." She looked up at him hoping he wasn't jealous. ((Sure I guess, just find some room somewhere lol))
((Ok! Thanks!))
Name: Ai (last name unknown)

Grades: Two A's, one B, one D

Dislikes: Carrots, dresses, bad grades

Personality: Outgoing, energetic, clumsy

Strong Subject: English

Weakest subject: Math

Appearance: Picture
 Name: Ai (last name unknown) Age: 16 Grades: Two A's, one B, one D Likes: Video games, boys, r
"Heeeeeey guys!" Ai said, interrupting the who scene.
" Oh? Well that's fine then I just don't remember him is all, no problems..... yet." he continues to walk, " it's getting really late hun, are you sleepy?" he looks at the time it reads 12:47 am
"12:27? MY MOM IS GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­; Ai runs back home, and climbs up to her bedroom window, opens it, and jumps in bed.
Alex: "I'm around the same age you are and that's all you need to now"
Haruna : *pleaded* "Come on! I want to know more! Pwease!!"
Alex: "I live in a house, there you know more"
Haruna : Of course I know you live in a house! So, I even have know it even before you say it... :|
Alex: "someone is getting moody"
Haruna : *pouted*
Alex: "that doesn't help your case princess"
Haruna : *pouts more*
Alex: "cheer up"
Mai shrugged. "Well...not really but if you wanna go...you can." She looked into his eyes and gave him a heart-stopping smile as she brushed her hair behind her ear.
Haruna : "I'll cheer up when you say more things about you."
Ajax: "I'm here right now"
Firiel commented…
It should be Alex instead of Ajax. più di un anno fa
killer24 commented…
I know, sorry più di un anno fa
Haruna : Meanie ...
Alex: "how?"
Haruna : Because you won't tell me a thing about you. You even don't give me your phone number! *pouts*
Alex: "you want my number?, why didn't you just ask?"
"Yes I think we should, I don't wanna run into another one of your guys." He says while laughing. "I'm joking. " they start to walk back.
Haruna : *raises eyebrow* Boys should give it to the girls, not girls asked for them.
Mai smiled and giggled as she gripped his hand tighter and looked up at him. ((Hey Yumi, what particular drama do u wanna start?))
Alex: "okay then I won't"
Haruna : Why don't? *smirks* I know... You don't have a cell phone do you?
Alex: "oh no you got me there, I now need to phone the 999 for a burn unit" *holds out his phone*
Haruna : *playfully take his phone from his hand*
Alex: "oh no I'm doomed, it's the end of the world" *rolls his eyes and reaches for it*
(Just go for it darling, make it up/just like I did with Vincent's brother)
They both started walking back holding hands, soon they made it. "I'm going back home night, is that okay?"
last edited più di un anno fa
Haruna : *laughed and keep the phone out of his reach*
Mai smiled and nodded. "Yes, that's fine." She sighed and slipped away from him heading back to her house but she looked back and walked away from her house to go walk in the park without him noticing.
last edited più di un anno fa