Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1663

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: *pops his head through and looks at the teacher* "do I have this class?, no. Carp" *sighs and continues to climb*
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
"Weirdo," said Haruna. She run to the window and catch the boy's leg. She pulled him down. Haruna really really wants to know why the boy is climbing window...
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She smiles and giggles. "I can't wait!!'
Alex: *looses his grip and falls hanging by his leg*
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
"do you have a dress?" He says while kissing her on the forehead.
She looks up at him blushing then sighs. "No, I haven't gotten one yet." She jumps up then smiles. "Ah, do you want to come with me after school to find one?"
He whispers in her ear, " how about now?"
She blushes. "S-sure..."
He grabs her hand, and runs to the nearest exit. " If I'm seen by the prez I'm done for."
Haruna pulled the boy from the window into her class.
"Who do you think you are? School climber, or window cleaner?" Haruna ask the boy. " Why are you doing that?"
"Okay, okay!" She rushes out with him.
Alex: *stands up and looks at her* "first, names Alex nice to meet you. Second, have you seen this school like a freaking labyrinth and climbing seemed a good idea at the time"
He looks around making sure nimo one has seen him, "alright lets go to the mall." He grabs her hand and grins at her.
She smiles and grips his hand a little tighter. "Yay!"
Haruna : *crosses her arms* "Yeah, and I'm Haruna. Well, every school does like a maze, but I have this." *showed a map in her phone* "I just downloaded it."
They walk inside, " um haha I have no idea how/where to shop for a dress..do you?"
Alex: "well that's good for you, although I'll stick to climbing if you don't mind" *smiles and waves heading for the window to climb out again*
"Yeah, we can go into town to the outlet mall, come on!" She pulls him along.
He stares at her while being pulled then smiles," mhmm okay sure!"
"Are you crazy, Alex? I can help you, you know.." said Rui.
She smiles as they enter the dress shop. "Oooooooh......look at these dresses!" She jumps around squealing looking through the dresses then she looks at Vincent. "What dress should I get?!"
"Mhmm try them on I wanna see them on you first." he points to the red dress. " That one first."
Alex: "I might be a little crazy. No thanks I'm good with a little climbing, it's like guess where the class is via windows and probable death" *waves and climbs back out*
"Okay!" She takes the red dress and goes into the dressing room. "Ready!" ^_^ She comes outside spinning around in her red dress giggling. "How do I look?" :)
last edited più di un anno fa
 "Okay!" She takes the red dress and goes into the dressing room. "Ready!" ^_^ She comes outside spin
{the pic is the dress :D}

Haruna : "Yeah, No prob, crazy boy. Lemme know if you need help." *waves to Alex ad back to her seat*
Alex: "I'll hold you to that" *stands on the window ledge* "sorry about the distraction teach, as always it's been a pleasure seeing you all until next time I'm Alex" *laughs and climbs up higher*
Haruna : "See ya!" *waves to Alex and then put headphones on the ears.* "Let's enjoy the music first. Title : Crazy Boy Climbing Window." *thinks : So fit to the real life* *shake head*
Alex: *keeps climbing and stops at another window* "am I in this class?"
He blushes, " uh- well.." he says while moving the hair from his fac.,"...you're ...you look wonderful."
( Very sorry, I'm respond slow. :0)
 He blushes, " uh- well.." he says while moving the hair from his fac.,"...you're ...you look wonderfu
Haruna doesn't have something she need to think about, except for the next lesson and the boy. Who's the name? Oh, Alex.
"I never met someone as crazy as you," Haruna looks up to the class ceiling. She sighed.
Alex: *climbs higher on the building* "I have to have class somewhere"
She blushes and smiles. "Well, thank you.
" Are you getting that one? " he questioned.
"Do you want me to?" She looked in his eyes.
He crosses his arms blushing and turns around, " i-it doesn't matter.."
Haruna: "He's the first boy I talk to today, he's the first boy who I call crazy today, the first boy I found funny and somehow I want he to be here, beside me."
"Why should I think about him anyway?" Haruna shook her head. "But, how if I really want him?"
She walked in front of him and looked at him blushing slightly. "What's wrong?" She held his cheek in her hand.
Alex: *reaches the top of the school* "this place is just a maze" *sighs and looks at the school buildings around and groans*
His face turns bright red he look the other way, " Nothing. "
"I wonder what he is doing now? Um.. Maybe he have found his class. This place is boring. Maybe I should take a walk." Haruna walk out of the room and then walk to where her feet take her. She's end up on the rooftop of the school. "I don't think I was saying I'm going to the roof. But while we here, why don't we enjoy it?"

Haruna walks towards the rooftop's side. She let her hair blew by the wind. "I never feel this kind of feeling. I feel free.." Haruna smirked. "From now on, maybe I will periodically visit the rooftop."
She blushes a brighter red as she moves even closer to him and she closed her eyes slightly. "You can tell me, anything.... tell me please."
 She blushes a brighter red as she moves even closer to him and she closed her eyes slightly. "You can
Alex: *sits by the door looking at a map of the world* "I thought you said getting a map was the easy way, also hello again you hav found me" *doesn't look up at her still trying to read the map*
" Uh it's actually embarrassing....." he gives her a slight smile and itches the back of his head. " I've met anyone so beautiful as you..so I want you all to myself..is that okay?"
Haruna : *turn over and saw Alex* "You? Here? So, haven't found your class, right?" *Cross her arms* "I say, getting a map was the easy way if, you get the correct map, you know where you're going, and you can read the map. Don't tell me you can't read map?"
She smiles blushing even brighter a gives him a short kiss. "it's okay, honestly, I-I actually kinda feel the same way."
Alex: "well, I'll tell you it isn't the first time I got lost like this. Read a map?, so like it's more than a direction thing?" *looks at her confused then stands up* "you know what, I can't be bothered with this anymore so I'm outta here"
Haruna: "bye. Gotta rush for my math class!" *waved to Alex and run to Math class*
Alex: "good bye" *climbs over the railing and down the building*
He smiled, "I'm glad I met you." He grabs he head and kisses he forehead. " Where gonna have a wonderful time at this dance."
(Pictures makes things more interesting haha.)
 He smiled, "I'm glad I met you." He grabs he head and kisses he forehead. " Where gonna have a wonder