Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1651-1663 of 1663

più di un anno fa Horofox6 said…
Yume- Got it! Leave it to me! Wait if you don't get fresh food does that mean you cook fake?
più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Haha, we don't do Fake around here. If it's fake it ain't ours, that's just how it is. Also, we aren't opening for a few more minutes, relax for a bit. It's good to unwind before working. Get's you more comfortable, even if it's stressful.
Yume- How can I be calm this is gonna be so much fun hanging out with someone
Yusuke: *He smiled, a bit flattered that she thought that being around him was going to be fun* Haha, you sure are exitable, I don't think things will ever get boring with you around. It's about time we got this place opened. You go to the kitchen and finish the prep for the food okay? Just like I had said before. I'm gonna go open up everything. *He got up, leaving the TV on, he walked to the front door and opened it, lifting up the large metal sheet just before it, there were already a few people waiting to enter* Welcome! We are now open for business, come on in! *He stepped to the side to let the customers in, there was an array of demographics, Students, from Junior High to College, Working class citizens on their way home, elderly people, gladly taking the corners of the room to chat and play cards* Looks like we'll be busy tonight. *He smiled brightly and dashed off to the kitchen, he took his pad and pen and went back out, quickly Jotting down orders, every time he returned to the kitchen he started on something different or finished a dish that was ordered by one of the customers not ten minutes before, he was quick about his work, and even after a while he hadn't slowed down one bit* Order up Karaage Salad Special, and a Kitsune Ramen. Order Up Yakisoba and Chicken Katsu. *He slid down the plates with ease and grace, making it seem easier than it actually was*

Customer: It's great to see that you're living up to your old man, Yu-chan. Say, where is old Ichiro?

Yusuke: Business trip. He said he'll be back before Sunday. And possibly as early as tomorrow.

Customer 2: *He cackled* Eheheh, well it looks like you're already ready to take up ownership of this place, why not just send him off to see the world like he always says he will?

Yusuke: Oh, I'm not ready to take over Hatsune's, I'm much too inexperienced as of right now. Besides, I feel better when my dad is around. I think the place is much better off in his care than in mine.

Customer: You're too modest, Yu-chan. You would be a wonderful owner. Ichiro would say the same thing.

Yusuke: Aww, you guys. Anyway, I need to tend to the other customers, please enjoy your meals. *He turned back and went to the kitchen to cook more food*
Yume- [This looks easy! I can totally do this! I hope...] Yusuke I finished what do I do now? Being a waiter seems fun too! I wanna try!
Yusuke: *he smiled* LAright, these guys are really nice so go ahead, any other customers and you shouldn't try until you got some training, but think of this as training for now, okay? Go ahead and take orders from Tables two, four, and five, then bring them here, make sure you smile too, okay?
più di un anno fa horofox said…
Yume- K! Got it! * Walks over to table two * What would you like to order? * Smiles *
Customer: Haha, a new waitress? She's a cute one, make sure you're not harrassing her, alright Yu-chan?

Yusuke: Like I would ever do something like that!

Customer: I'm only joking Yu-chan, it's good to see you've gotten help, I feel bad for letting you get so swamped while it's just you here.

Yusuke: Well, my Pa has his reasons, so does Kazumi. I can't blame them. But I'll do what i can to keep my loyal customers happy That's the spirit of Hatsune's!

Customer 2: Damn straight kiddo, you said it! Yaaaahhhh! *He cheered and everyone joined in*

Customer: *He turned back to Yume* I'll take a Mozuku and a Yusuke Special Platter.

Yusuke: Haha, putting me through the ringer, huh Kishikuma-san?

Kishikuma: Of course, I expect only the best from you Yu-chan! Hahaha!

Yusuke: *He laughed along with him* Alright, you got it. Next order please! *He was quick on his feet already starting the new dish, and filleting the sashimi fish for the nigiri*
Yume- Is that all? 9 Yusuke san harasses maid girls no wonder none work here..)
Kishikuma: Oh no no, of course he doesn't he's just dedicated to his job so he's usually pretty strict with workers, it's actually even more rare to even SEE a new employee here. It's been just Yu-chan and his father Ichiro for the past few years so they've grown accustomed to working only with each other and no one else.

Yusuke: Hey, don't make it sound so depressing, it's mpt been JUST the two of us, Kei-kun and Saeko-san come by on the weekends to work still! Seriously, we're not THAT bad... I'M not that bad... *He laughed a bit, to humor everyone as he finished some dishes and started others*
più di un anno fa horofox said…
Yume- Ok I can trust your words! Now Imma get your food right away! * Runs and hops into kitchen * Now what do I do?
Yusuke: Well, rush hour is over, and we'll die down on customers so you can go take a break, there isn't much to do, even for one person, I can handle everything from here on out. Thanks for the hard work, you can hang around or head on home if you want, I'm sure you've got homework to do, and family waiting for you so you shouldn't make them worry. *He smiled at her gently, leaving an atmosphere of warmth in the air, a few of the high school girls swooned*

Girl: Ahhn, Yusuke-kun really is the gentle brotherly type, *She giggled*

Girl 2: Yuu-kun be my wife! I can't live without your cooking! *She giggled while she teased him*

Yusuke: Oh c'mon now, Kagura-san, Michiko-san, you're both way too overimaginative. Of course, though you're always welcome back here. Since you're so loyal to our place and all.

Boy: Man, you can't even get mad at the guy when he makes all the cute girls gush all over him... *He sighed* Yusuke-kun, can I get another round of sodas please?

Yusuke; Coming right up. *He announced happily*

Kishikuma: Y'see lil' missy? He treats everyone here just like you would family, to him everyone here IS family, that's part of the reason why a lot of people here come back. Well, that and the food is great tasting and cheap to boot! *He laughed heartily* His ol' man Ichiro is the same way. You'd never expect that they'd have their own problems, but they do, tragic ones at that, so please, be nice to the lad will ya? *He smiled confidently at Yume*

Boy 2: Yo, Yusuke, if you got time this weekend could you help me study for exams? *He clapped his hands together and bowed* Please? You'd save my life man, I'd owe you big time!

Yusuke: Sure thing Tomoya-kun. But what about your kid sis? Isn't it just you and Ruri-chan for the semester?

Tomoya: She said she was gonna stay at her friends house this weekend, that's the reason I'm able to ask you now, I ain't gonna lose out on this chance man, you've got some of the best grades in our class, heck, our YEAR!

Yusuke: Haha, flattery will get you nowhere Tomoya-kun.

Boy: Haha, timid as ever Takanashi, huh? *He was talking to a young girl, likely a first-year*

Yusuke: Hmm? Yuzuki? *He directed his attention to the quiet girl* Quit pestering her Ichika, she's uncomfortable cause you're probably hitting on her ya moron! *He bopped Ichika on the forhead* Bad Ichika. Don't forget your manners in my restaurant.

Michiko: Truly, Truly. He is a real Gentle Older Brother type of guy... *She looked serious with her hand under her chin as if she were a detective as she nodded*

Kagura: Indeed. Don't you think it would be cute if he had a ditzy and somewhat clumsy side...?

Yusuke: Oi, oi... I'm not the Heroine in some Shoujo Manga... *He scratched his head, looking away, slightly embarrassed and his face flushed over his cheeks*

Kagura: AH! *She stood up and posed dramatically, pointing at Yusuke* He's got the quiet and shy undertone character type!!
Yume- Oi you have a lot of costumers already...but I'd rather stay here! No reason to go home