Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1663

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
(What?)
Alex: *walks out of the graveyard and back through the park*
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Haruna opened the room door and then entered his room. "Hmm ... nice room Alex.."
Alex: *climbs over the fence and starts to walk the short travel home*
Haruna jumped to his bed, smiling. "Nice and fluffy bed." She chuckled with a smile then fell asleep in his bed.
Alex: *walks in the front door* "I'm back" *walks around looking for her until looking into his room* "you better not me looking through my stuff, oh you're asleep"
Haruna looking completely in content.
Alex: *sighs before walking to the sofa and sitting down*
Haruna moaned slightly.
Alex: "better not drool" *gets up to get a drink*
Haruna hugging his pillow happily, snuggling against it.
Alex: *rolls his eyes before going to sleep on the sofa*
After one and half hour, Haruna woke up and looking around. "Uhh.." She yawned.
Alex: *still asleep on the sofa*
Haruna stretching and then realized that she slept at the wrong place. She stood up, trying to get her balance and then opened the door quietly.
Alex: *rolls over still sleeping*
Haruna giggled silently as she saw him sleeping.
Alex: *slowly wakes up* "had a nice sleep?*
Haruna clapped. "Yup!" She giggled.
Alex: "okay then" *gets up and stretches*
Haruna looked around. "What time is it?"
Alex: "I'm not sure, I just woke up"
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
((........? Yumi?))
più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
(Pic is Itsuki, no jacket, uniform)

Itsuki: Wha--? *He shot upright like a bolt, he was home* Wasn't I? *He shook his head and Grabbed a bottle of water near him and Drank it down* Hrrrm... What time is it...? *He poked at his watch, it's hands had stopped* Broken?! Oh C'mon! That's the Fourth one this Month! *He threw it down on his bed and Got on some Jeans, a white shirt and a Dark Gray Hoodie, with white lining* Time to go... *He walked out and headed down the Street, people greeted him as he passed by*

Man: Hey Kiddo, haven't you YOU 'Round for WEEKS!

Itsuki: Weeks...? Was I Asleep that long...? *He glanced back at his Apartment* Couldn't be... Hmm... Strange... *He kept walking until he arrived at a small Bar, unnoticeable, but on the Inside it was Fairly Busy, more busy than most other Bars around 6 or 7 would be, soon to get even worse* Same ol' Same ol'... Nice to be back.

???: HEY! Ikki! Get your ass over here!!

Itsuki: Nice to see you too Hikaru... What's going on?

Hikaru: We've been Jam packed, and YOU'VE BEEN GONE!!

Itsuki: Right, need help then?

Hikaru: Duh, but First WHERE WERE YOU?!

Itsuki: Asleep.

Hikaru: What were you in?! A Coma?!

Itsuki: I dunno, I was Asleep, end of story, as far as I know anyway.

Hikaru: *He sighed and Face palmed* Get To work, You're my best friend but I REALLy wanna Punch you...

Itsuki: You KNOW you can't win a 1 on 1 with me, The whole Crew could come at me and I'd still Kick their asses.

Shiina: Watch what you say There Itsuki!

Itsuki: Well, Shiina is the only one who can come even remotely close to me, but still, She's Yet to Beat me.

Shiina: Whatever! I could Smoke you if I wanted to!

Itsuki: Riiiiight!

Shina: *She raised her Fist Shaking it at him angrily*

Itsuki: *He taunted her by Sticking his tongue out at her*

Hikaru: That's enough! Let's get back to work, more and More customers are Coming!

Itsuki: *He Grabbed his Order Pad, and a Tray, going around taking orders from the Customers, being greeted and treated like he was the Best Guy in the world, Since he was one of thebest Waiters in the bar*
last edited più di un anno fa
 (Pic is Itsuki, no jacket, uniform) Itsuki: Wha--? *He shot upright like a bolt, he was home* Wasn
(Killer... should we make it morning.. or evening..?)

Haruna yawning. "Oh I'm sleepy again... let me sleep again Kay?" She walked to his bedroom again.

(Ani-kun .. I didn't remembered ever see you joining this rp... but I'll make a char to go with you anyway.. wait a min, Kay?)
last edited più di un anno fa
Kaede is a nice and sweet girl, sometimes a teaser ... and also friendly. She didn't really a social butterfly .. but she know what she need to know and ignore what she didn't need to know. (The rest, she using my personality)

~~

Kaede was walking on the side road as she sighed and kicked a can. She then looked to side as she saw a bar. She sat down on one of the tables and then put her bag down. Today is Saturday, she free to do what she want. Maybe a bit drink will be fine.
 Kaede is a nice and sweet girl, sometimes a teaser ... and also friendly. She didn't really a social
(let's make it morning because they have just both slept)
Alex: "oh no you don't" *rushes in after her*
Haruna rushed faster and happily jumped onto his bed. "I'm first! I'm the winner!" She exclaimed.
(Kk.)
Alex: "it wasn't a race"
Haruna chuckled. "Yes it is."
Alex: "no it wasn't, anyway what do you want to do today?"
Haruna just shrugged. "Besides sleeping? Eating? Jogging? And Taking a bath? I guess nothing."
Alex: "right, well sounds like you have a exciting day ahead. did you bring spare clothes?, I'd hate for you to kill be because you forgot or something" *begins to mutter that all he knew was she was coming over for an hour or so not the whole weekend*
Haruna chuckled. "Of course I do! Hey, how about spending weekend with me? Shouldn't be fun?"
Alex: "what?, never mind I'm going for a shower then I'll make breakfast" *walks out his room*
Haruna chuckled. "Okay~" she snuggling against the pillow again, purring.
Alex: *walks into the bathroom to have a shower*
Haruna : *purring*
Alex: *walks out 15 minutes later before walking into his room* "can you get out so I can get dressed?" *looks at her dripping wet with a towel around him*
Haruna have fall into another deep sleep since 10 minutes ago. She didn't hear Alex at all.
Alex: "really?!?" *sighs and tries to wake her before giving up and getting clothes before heading back into the bathroom to get dressed*
Haruna still sleeping until Alex get out of the room. She woke up and walked to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.
Alex: *gets dressed and walks out*
Haruna smiled when she saw Alex. "Hello there.. "
Alex: "hello"
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
(Sorry you look a sec I forgot if you take to long again just write on my wall and tell me. 👌)

He hid the pasterys behind his back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi I got you something."
Haruna : Do you have something to eat or should I buy it outside?
Alex: "I have things, just let me handle it"
Haruna walked away so he could do his things and she sat down near the counter, watching him.
Alex: *starts getting things out*
Haruna : *still watching*