Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1663

più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
(Oi Wind Mind making a full profile for yer guy first tho?)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Oh, sorry)
Nikorasu Jeikobu
Personality: Is a boy who enjoys anime and manga as much as possible, and has a humorous personality. However, he is very shy around girls
 (Oh, sorry) Nikorasu Jeikobu Age: 16 Personality: Is a boy who enjoys Anime and manga as much as p
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Kaede yawned and nodded, smiling sleepyly. "Yeah, I'm super. I should be the one who ask if you feeling okay, but since they injected you with morphine .. TWICE. I think I should stop worrying about you." She chuckled.
Nikorasu: (Still reading his manga)
Mitsuki: *She walked in and took out the Needles and other monitor attatchments* Okay you're good to go. Since you recover so quickly we don't need you to be here as long as most others. But if you still dont feel well you can always ask to stay and rest a few days. No charge.

Itsuki: I'll be fine... Here. Your favorite. *He handed her a small box with chocolates in it* I had Hikaru bring it in. He came by yesterday evening.

Mitsuki: *She smiled and hugged him* Thanks Little brother... This means a lot to me.

Itsuki: Hopefully its my way of saying I forgive you.

Mitsuki: *She gasped a little and teared up Huggins him tighter* Thank you so much Ikki...! *She sniffled*

Itsuki: *He smiled a bit and ribbed her back* No problem Sis...

Mitsuki: Alright you might wanna skedaddle before I start crying from happiness *She sniffles and turned to Kaede* Thanks for being so good to him! *She bowed* Please take care of him! He's my only brother and I do love him dearly!! Please!
Nikorasu: (Still reading)
Kaede still confused since she just was wake up. "Well .. Maybe I will. I'll do my best of he need my help. It's looks like I am the one who would be a burden to him. I'll try to take care of him .." She narrowed her eyes at him. "... if he allow me."
Nikorasu: (FInishes his manga, then reaches into his backpack, only to begin another a manga)
Itsuki: *He chuckled Sheepishly and sweatdrop pulling on a shirt* Yeah yeah fine... Er...
Nikorasu: (Sheesh, whats taking it so long. I thought surely school would open soon... Oh well, gives me more time to finish my manga) (Lies on his back on a bench, reading his manga)
Kaede sighed. " Let me freshen up a bit then I'll take you home." She walked to the bathroom. "Please watch him for a minute, Mitsuki-san. Just make sure he didn't do anything stupid." She entered the bathroom.
Mitsuki: *She adorably saluted* Aye Ma'am!!

Itsuki: *He chuckled when he saw this*
Nikorasu: (You get the idea by this point)
Kaede sighed audibly from the bathroom. "Since when I am older than you, Mitsuki-san?" She washed her hands and then washed her face.
Nikorasu: (Man, school sure is taking it's time to open its doors)
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
((Haha woaaaah forgot about this XD))

Mai touched her cheek and frowned and then sighed heavily and walked back in the house. "Yeah...I'll see your tomorrow....I hope." She said as she closed the door sitting back onto the couch with her cat curled up into her lap.
Mitsuki: Hee hee! *She giggles softly*

Itsuki: *He sighed and looked out the window* I'm surrounded by idiots...

Mitsuki: *She smiled* Everyone is an idiot compared to you.
Nikorasu: (Keeps reading)
Kaede walked out of the bathroom while wiping her hands with the towel. "Really? I think Mitsuki once said you're an idiot as well, Itsuki-san." She chuckled.
Itsuki: Tch... Whatever. *He sighed* Anyway... I'll be out soon and hopefully I can use some rest.
Kaede nodded and smiled. "I'll drive you to your house as soon as you out of this hospital."
Itsuki: Okay... Thanks... *He continued to stare outside at the clouds, he put his glasses on, sighed, glanced back out, then turned his attention to his book and began reading quietly*
Kaede didn't have anything to do so she just sat down on the couch and then sighed. After a few minutes, she looked to Itsuki. "I'll go get some breakfast. What do you say?"
Itsuki: *He looked up at her with a small smile* Sure. That sounds great.
"Okay, I'll leave you here for a while okay?" Kaede walked out of the room.
Nikorasu: (Keeps reading)
Itsuki: *He waved until she was well gone* Hmm... *He sighed then turned his attention back to his book*
Kaede walked out of the hospital and walked to nearest restaurant. She looked through the menu and trying to pick some food.
Nurse: Sir. How are you feeling?

Itsuki: Fine.

Nurse: Good enough to walk?

Itsuki: Sure. I probably won't get lightheaded.

Nurse: Good. You've been legally discharged. I can wheel you out if you wish.

Itsuki: May I remain here for about half an hour? I need to gather my stuff and get dressed. I can walk out on my own.

Nurse: Very well. We appreciate your patronage. *She bowed and walked out*

Itsuki: Tch... *He took his time packing*

(45 minutes later...)
Kaede walked in with two bags of breakfast food. She saw Itsuki already packed and ready to leave so she just smiled and giving him one bag of the breakfast. "Here. I bought one for you. Eat it. It's Japanese food. Hope you don't mind. I'll drive you home. Come." She walked out of the room.
Itsuki: Thanks... Hey, did you Discharge me early? I know Miyuki wouldn't, she'd try to get me to remain here as long as possible. I thought it was suspicious how someone would wanna get me out of here before I'm fully healed...
Kaede shook her head. "No, it's not me. I just paid for your treatment here. I don't tell anyone to discharge you early. I'm also surprised. It's when I walk into the hospital, a nurse tell me that you have been legally discharged. I thought you want it yourself."
Itsuki: Hmm.. You're right... I Should have thought that through... Anyway, let's go before something bad happens...
Nikorasu: (Reading)
Kaede nodded. "Okay then if you say so." She picked her bag and glanced over him. "So, to your house?"
Itsuki: No I've had a feeling someone was watching me while I was there the past week or so... That's why I've been doing random activities recently... I have a secondary hideout but we have to lay low for a few hours if we wanna get there unnoticed.
Kaede thought about who would want to stalk this person but choose to delay it for a while. She inhaled and exhaled slowly. "Okay. But where is your hideout? Is it far away from this hospital?"
Itsuki: Actually no. Mitsuki is the only other person on the planet who knows its location. Though she doesn't know how to get through the security system. I'm the only person who knows THAT. *He smirked and pulled his jacket on and threw his pack over his shoulder with one hand in his pocket* Let's go then.
Kaede shrugged with a smile and laughed slightly. This guy was quite proud of his hideouts, but why not? Not everyone in the planet have many hidden hideout. "Okay." She walked by his side and followed him.
Itsuki: *He was cautious about most shady people he caught eye on but he was still fairly lax* Where's your car?
Kaede pointed to a shiny black Viper car in the parking lot. "That one. I hope it won't draw attention too much because people say it a bit expensive." She bit her bottom lip.
Itsuki: *His eyes began to glow with Excitement as he rushed at the car feeling the paint and the curves* Holy Crap! That's awesome! Haha Ferrari V8 Sports Edition with Dual Turbo and Single Super charge?! This can go neck and neck with the Enzo!! Oh my god!! I've never seen this kind of pro matte/metallic finish on a Viper work so well before!! *He was giddy and childlike talking about the car*

Mitsuki: *She walked up next to Kaede and sighed* You HAD to have a nice car... He's a maniac when it comes to Vehicles and other Machines... *She smiled* But it's nice to see him still take an interest in stuff like that, it's what make him happiest... Next to you that is. *She smirked at her pervertedly* If you know what I mean,,, Heheh...
last edited più di un anno fa
Kaede chuckled and patted the car as she sat on it. "Haha yeah. This Black Viper is my baby. My 17th birthday present." She smiled sweetly. She looked to her side as Mitsuki suddenly appearing. From where is this doctor popped up? Kaede sweat-dropped. She blushed as Mitsuki smirked at her pervertedly. She looked away from Mitsuki's gaze. "I-I don't know w-what you talking a-about...." Kaede stuttered.
Mitsuki: Ahhhhh Well Maybe you DO maybe you DON'T who can say? *She Chuckled deviously*
Kaede pouted and blushed red in embarrassment. She covered her face with her hands, too shy to say anything.
Itsuki: *He walked back to them* What's wrong? What did you do Mitsuki?

Mitsuki: Oh nothing. *She giggled and walked away* Try not to get stuck back here again!
Kaede pursed her lips and trying to calm down the blush that crept to her face since a while ago. "It's nothing, Itsuki-san. She just tell me that you have an interest in vehicles and machines."
Itsuki: *He sighed* That Idiot... *He grabbed Kaede's hand and brought her to the car* Anyway. Let's get going. Okay? *He smiled*
Kaede chuckled. "Jeez .. getting impatient to ride on my baby, aren't you?" She walked to the car and get in. She buckled herself in and put her hands on the steering wheel. "Okay. Ready?"
Itsuki: Well, yeah. I don't think I forgot anything... *He Buckled in, now completely calm but still somewhat excited* Let's hurry up, just pull out to the main street, I'll give you directions.