Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1663

più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: *rolls his eyes and eats his own*
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Because of her drunkeness, Kaede easily fell into a deep sleep.

Haruna still looked forward. "Is it lonely to live all by yourself?"
più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
(We'll timeskip when you two are ready)
last edited più di un anno fa
(Killer and I still in the mid-morning... we just ate our breakfast Ani-kun... I think we can have our own time skip ..)
(Oh... Okay. Uhh... Idk what to do now then :/ )
(Let's say .... hmm... how far do you want to go for the time skip?)
Alex: "no, one gets used to it after a while"
Haruna nodded slowly. "I see. How old are you anyway, Alex?"
Alex: "What does it matter?"
(Just the Next day, Morning time, Really the only time I ever TS to...)
Haruna still didn't look at him. "Just curious."

(Then let's time skip to the next day, Ani-kun.)
Alex: "if you must know I'm 18, is there any-more silly questions?"
(Sure, I Mean I could wait if you like I'm sure Days Go by Fast eh?)
(Haha.. you don't need to wait. Days goes slow between me and killer.. hehe. So you start or me?)

Haruna : *glancing at him* How's about your gender?
Alex: *looks at her* "what?, I beg your pardon?"
Haruna giggled. "I think you heard it~"
Alex: "I'm male!, that wouldn't change"
Haruna : *giggles* I doubt that~
Alex: "I'm ignoring you"
Haruna giggled. Like you can, she thought.
Alex: *finishes and walks back inside*
*TS the next Morning*

Itsuki: *He woke up slowly unable to breathe, he coughed out some kind of thick congealed liquid From his mouth* Son uva... What the...? *He felt at his Forehead and it was damp he looked at his hand and he saw the blood* Aw Sh... Today of all days...?! Well... Nothing special goin' on fer me anyway... *He Groaned and Got up stumbling to the bathroom staring at the Mess of Blood Twisting his hair into a crazed malformed Labyrinth of Blood and Black Brown Strands of hair* Oooh man... It's Getting Crusty... Better Wash it... *He Stepped in the Shower and Began to wash his hair out Thoroughly* Mmm... I can Taste the Blood... Blech! Metal-ly... Crap! Ptoo! *He Spit out a bit of Blood* *He Finished up and Dried his hair, only some remnants were left and he Checked his Forehead, there was a thin but Deep and Long gach just under the Lining of his hair as if someone was Trying to Scalp him alive* Rrrgh... *He Growled and walked back up the hard, cold metal stairs hair still damp and Hanging over his face, he toyed with it as he walked* Man... *He sighed and Kept walking, since he didn't have work yet he just wandered around town, wearing a simple hoodie and jeans with a plain white under shirt* Urk... *He Sheilded his eyes from the sun and Sighed* It's so Boring around here... I Got no friends... *He sighed again and Kept walking Shoving his hands into his pockets*
Haruna still continue to eat her food.

Kaede was sitting under a tree in the town park. She was reading her book. She was still dizzy, but at least she still able to read. She sighed as she finished the book.
Itsuki: Ugh... *He Felt as his head and Winced when his finger ran over the Tender scratch, he passed by Kaede in the park on his way to a small off-to-the-side Cafe* Hey, Drink this, it'll Clear the Hangover. *He Tossed her a Small Bottle of Sweet Warm Liquid, it was a kind of Juice* Made it Myself since I Drink that wine all the time. Found out what Counteracts the Specific Alcohol so Drink half first then the other half say, 10 to 20 Minutes later. Got it? See ya, Bye! *He kept walking away Waving, he walked into the Cafe and Sat down ordering a Coffee and Breakfast Sandwich*
Kaede looked at him confused. Why he was being so nice to her? Why he was acting like that? She took the bottle and drink a half of it. She felt very refreshed and healthy. She was silence for a moment.
Alex: *looks out of the window at her while washing up his plate*
Haruna looked to outside, but it was a distant look. A look that showed how lonely she was.
Alex: *starts thinking to himself* {she looks lonely out there, but that is what she gets for choking anyone who plays with her}
Itsuki: *He passed by once more and glanced over carrying a Coffee, he smiled at her and waved once and kept walking*
Haruna sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't have choking him... he's mad at me because of that..." She muttered under her breath.

Kaede saw the wave and then she smiled and waved at him in response.
Itsuki: *He kept walking and out of the other side of the park and back from where he came from*
Kaede getting confused the way he keep walking and walking. She rolled her eyes and then walked over him, walking next to him. "Hey Itsuki-san!"
Itsuki: Eh? What? *he looked at her and kept walking* Whaddya want?
(she is just thinking about that now?!)
Alex: "if you don't hurry and finish it'll get cold"
Kaede just smiled. "Well.... just wanna know why you walking around and around..."

Haruna ate it all and then walked back to the kitchen and wash her plate quietly.
(Oh shaddap killer.)
Itsuki: Well, I get food from there... *He pointed at the CafeM My home is over that way... *He pointed in the Direction of his little underground Base with a Shack entrance* So I ate and I'm Going home... Not like I have Classes anyway. Well... Not like I GO to class even when I have... So y'know see ya, the Bottle was just my way of sympathizing with the Kinda Hangover you can get with that Wine.
Kaede looked at him. "Well, I haven't get my chance to say thank you." She smiled.
Itsuki: *He stopped on a dime spinning on his heel and walking backwards* Then say it. I'm all ears! *He smiled*
Kaede : Thank you Itsuki-san! For your kindness! *she shouted loud enough for him to hear, blushing slightly*
Itsuki: Wh-whoa... *Sweatdrop* Uh... You mighta just caused some kind of a Scene cause everyone is staring at you so... Uh... Yeeaaaaaah... So... *He scratched the back of his head* First of all you're welcome and all... Second... Seems like you might need somewhere to duck out from the social embarrassment... If not then, good for you, laugh at yourself cause if everyone else does it you might as well accept some things and go with the flow of life right? So if you DO think ya need somewhere to duck out just keep your head down and Follow me.. *He Pivoted on his heel again and began walking*
Kaede looked around and then noticed that all people there were staring at her. She turned very nervous and then pulled her hoodie to her head then shivered. "Oops..." She slowly followed Itsuki. "Did I talk that loud?" She muttered, still blushing beet red.
(never!)
Alex: "all done?"
Itsuki:Ohhhkay I Guess I'll help then... *He kept walking whistling and acting as if nothing had happened*
(-_-)
Haruna nodded. "Yeah."

(Wait, Ani-kun, Kaede followed him... but why NO help?)
Kaede kept following him.
(Oh sorry, misread it... I fixed my last Post, sorry)

Itsuki: So... Uh... What's your name? I didn't ask last time, sorry.
Kaede smiled deviously. "How bad you wanna know it?"
Alex: "so then what do you want to do?"
Haruna thought about it for a moment. "How about swimming?"
Itsuki: I don't really care, I could just call you "Ojo-sama" If you'd like... Or is that too EMBARRASSING? *He snickered*
Kaede chuckled. "Naw ... Ojo-sama is fine. A lot of people call me that. But I actually prefer Kaede Hime." She blushed slightly.