Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1663

più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
amy grinned "i just moved her from ireland"..she looked at her phone to see what time it was "i'll show you the way out so you can go get ready for school it starts in a couple of hours"
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He laughs to himself and to got his clothes and put them on. He walks down stairs while still drying his hair. Then grins then stares at her, " hi..sorry I probably should have said something."
last edited più di un anno fa
 He laughs to himself and to got his clothes and put them on. He walks down stairs while still drying
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
Hibiki left his house a few hours early once again. The run in with Xena made him determined to make friends. Still, he needed a bit more motivation, and headed straight to the school's garden to play with the cats.
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
Alex: "that would be helpful thanks"
"ok follow me"ammy went down the same why she got up and waited for alex to come

snookie was out in the school garnden talking to the cats and laughing as the kittens played with his tail
Alex: *follows her*
amy lead him out of the building her house was only 2 blocks away it was hard to miss because it was bigger then the rest"i hope you know your way from here"she said smileing
Alex: "yeah thanks, that place is a maze, i don't know how you knew where to go" *look back at the school*
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She blushes and plays with her hair. "it-its fine....." She looks in his eyes and moves close to him.
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
Hibiki froze as soon as he saw the dog. What was he doing to his cats?! Hibiki didn't know what to do.
He gets closer to her as well and whispers in her ear. " school starts in an hour you might wanna get dressed sweetheart. "
She smiled and winked. "Okay/" She walks upstairs and changes.
He sits down and waiting on her, " mhmm I guess I'll keep my hair down."
She comes down stairs and smiles. "I'm here!"
He holds out his hand, " You ready to go? "
She wraps her arms around his arm. "Yup!" She looks into his eyes and giggles.
" Alright lets go." They walk out the house he decied to stop by his favorite store, and pick up some breakfast. " Would you like anything?
"Sure, but your choose for me." She smiled.
Amy grinned"I had to find my way around"

Snookie smiled then turned his head to see hibiki, he then looked to the mother cat"I must go you master is here"he nuzzled her"I'll see you soon, goodbye little kits and behave your ma ma"
" mhmm how about to blueberry muffins and some orange juice. " he hands it to her and they start back walking to school.
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
(may I join?)
She takes a big bite out of her muffin. "Nom!" She chews it up and swallows it. "Mmm!" She smiles and giggles.
(Sure u can! ^_^)
He eats the muffin and drinks the orange juice as they made it to school. " Ya know..I'm actually ready to go." They walk in the building.
amy headed to her house hopeing to see snookie but she had forgotten she tol him to leave her alone. she felt really bad. amy went into her room and tooka quick shower then got dress and ready for school she headed out to see vincent and mai she walked up to them "hey guys"
"Yeah, this is my last year, can't wait to leave." She looks in his eyes. "That is, I hope I can leave, with you." She blushes faintly.
Firiel commented…
(wait, I thought te were a freshman, and in last year?) più di un anno fa
He grins at her, " Same, or we can runway right now forever" He laughs " kidding if I miss some more days my grades would go down..but I have to go to the student council office right now to see what I missed," he kisses her on the forehead. "Don't miss me to bad.." He says while throwing his hand up and walking off.
Alex: *walks into his apartment and gets ready for school then runs out heading for school*
 Alex: *walks into his apartment and gets ready for school then runs out heading for school*
She waves back and goes to class. "I'll try not too...."
He goes to the student council room, " so..what s going on?" Sara , "nice to see you back Vincent, right now we're getting ready for the school dance." Vincent, " Isn't it a little early for that?" Sara, " nope, you should tell everyone it's in tomorrow...it's short notice but you guys ill be fine." Vincent, " you're kidding right?"
(Sorry I was being lazy.)
(lol XD)
"The Bell RIngs"
She runs out the room running. "I wonder if he's out here!" (I am 2!)
Sara shifted her eyes at him," does it look like I'm kidding..? Tell everyone tell everyone there's a dance tomorrow." She ponited to the intercome. Vincent rolled his eyes, the clicks on the button and talks on the intercome. " Um ..hey everyone is this your Vincent your vice presicent, I'd like to say that there will be a dance tomorrow night so come all and dress your best..." he lets go, " alright done." Sara smiles," Nice job."
Alex: *walks around lost* "crap now what now I'm lost"
She gasped in delight at the message she just heard. "An dance, what if I went with Vincent?!" She imagines dancing with him and blushed. "Ahh...that be nice!" She giggles and smiles.
" You just love bossing me around don't you?" He says while crossing his arms. " Mph please..." said Sara, " You're not that important darling." Vincent walks away, " whatever...sara.." He walks into the hall and gets a drink of water.
She walks through the hall, completely surrounded by students. "Man, there are a lotta people here!"
big smile
Name : Tatesako Haruna
Grade : Not Bad (A, B, C)

Haruna likes gym and music (pop especially). Her mother is CEO of a famous company. She less talk and doesn't like joking, and sometimes misinterpreted as mean. Always had her headphone around her neck and she prefer jacket as casual clothes.

Motto : Logic is a key to solve any problems

Appearance : Refer to the Picture
 Name : Tatesako Haruna Age : 16 Gender : Female Grade : Not Bad (A, B, C) Haruna likes gym and
Haruna thinks: School dance? Well, We'll see how the music going on...
Alex: "School dance, I just got here isn't that meant to be at the end or something" *looks around* "and I talking to myself in the middle of now where!. Bloody school being so big" *mumbles and keeps looking for a way out*
" I wonder hows Mai?.." before he headed to class he went to the snack machine a got something sweet. He's always eating.
She looks up and notices Vincent. "Oh?" "Vincent, hi!!" She smiles blushing softly.
He turns around while stuffing chips in his mouth. " Ah mai, Hi how are you? " he grins.
She smiles fidgeting with her hair. "Nothing much." She looks in his eyes and blushes. "So, I hear we are having a dance, huh?"
( sorry im replying back slow busy weekend. Lol)
" Ah yes we are, would u like to go with me?" He takes her hand and kisses it.
She jumps into his arms. "Yes!!!"
Alex: *keeps walking around and finds a exit* "oh finally, now if only I knew which class I am meant to be in now" *sighs*
First Class : Math
That's what written in Haruna's schedule. She went looking for her class and not found it. She open her phone to see the school's map. She follow the map and she found it! Lucky girl..
Haruna thinks : I know it, Logic always works!
" Haha all right, I can't wait then." He smiles at her.
Alex: *asks a random student* "yo Bro what class would I most likely be in now?"
Random student: "how the hell should I know" *walks off*
Alex: "bugger this plan C" *climbs onto a window*
Haruna saw a boy climbing window. She think : what the hell he's doing?