Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1663

più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
amy sighed and snookie came over to her and he smiled"amy...i want to show you something"

"sure what is it snook snook"she sniffled

snookie too a deep breath and shifted to his human form"this...im not a real dog..."

amy jumped back hitting her head on the tree"holly shit snookie!!!!"
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She shrugged. "I dunno, she said she was just trying to go after your brother." She lets down her hair and shrugs.
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He turns to her suddenly, " excuse me? I thought I told her not to, if she goes after him she'll mostly likely get hurt..."
"amy....please don't be afriad im not going to hurt you"he reached fo her

"'don't touch me...you lied to me snookie...why didn't you tell??"she began crying harder."no what forget this!"she got up and took of running.

"a-amy!"he sighed and sat down letting the rain runn down on him..."i-..im sorry"
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
"So," Xena began, "heard you guys got a buncha' newbies this year, huh?" She sat down on too of the table Hibiki was sitting at to read. "Tell your big sis, didya get a boyfriend yet~?" Hibiki's face burned red. Sure, he thought of Xena as an older sister figure, but that didn't mean she could say embarrassing things like that! Why would he have one of those anyway?
"No." He whispered.
più di un anno fa killer24 said…
(where should I join in?)
((umm anywhere))
((anywhere :D))

amy kept walking then started to run, she was leaving everything she was going to quiet school and forget about her dreams!!!"FUCK THIS!!!"
(Not helpful)
Alex: *walks out of the library and looks around* "this place is like a labyrinth"
amy ran into the school building balling her eyes out she didnt see the boy standing there and she ran straight into him"hmph..huh..."she looked up...."w-what are you doing h-here?"she sniffled.
Alex: *falls back onto the wall* "I just came out the library, I didn't know you would come running like that sorry"
"n-no im sorry, i didnt know anybody was here...i come here to be alone when the school is closed"she got up and gave him her hand"i- really am sorry"here crying slowly came to a stop
Alex: "Um..okay, so why was you crying anyway if you don't mind me asking?" *shakes her hand and smiles*
she looked down and released his hand "i..i just feel alone , today hasn't been a good day, can't make friends i save one girls so her boyfriend will forgive her, then i find out..."she stop not sure about telling him about snookie.."then theres something else but i don't think you would believe me...."
Alex: "sounds like a hectic day, try me"
amy sighed and took a dep breath then exhailed"i just found out that my dog can turn into a hu-"just as she was about to finish snookie came running in, in his dog form then right before he reached her he shifted into his human form"amy...please forg-.."snookie looked over and seen the boy...."oh shit...."
Alex: "well that was interesting" *faints*
amy caught alex befor ehe fell and slowly got on her kness"damnit snookie i told you to leave me alone"

snookie just stood there and looked down
(well this escalated quickly)
She shrugged and looks at him. "She might have given up." She sighed and slumped against the wall.
He glances at Mai and sat by her leaning his head on her shoulder. "That's good..I'm really tired..." He yawns and falls a sleep on her.
((hah ik right))

amy looked down at alex"hey you ok...wake up please wake up"
Alex: *wakes up and looks at them confused*
She blushes and looks at him. "He's.....so cute....." She jumped slightly and hugged him.
"Hey are you ok..."she looked into his eyes as snookie walked away in his dog form sadly
He woke up slightly feeling her arms around him. He smiles, " if I could lay her forever I would. ."
She pulls him closer and slightly falls asleep. She woke up slightly and nudged at him. "Hey, I'm going to sleep, you can go home....*she blushes* or stay here. She yawns and walks over to the couch and falls asleep smiling slightly.
He stares at her in a sleepy glaze, "mhmm?" he walks over to her and lays beside her. " mind if I stay here? Nothing I'll happen, trust me." he smiles seeing her sleep and kisses her on the forehead, and falls asleep as well.
((wait i thought you was at your house vincent?))
Alex: "huh, oh yeah I'm fine" *sits up* "sorry about that my brain got fried" *laughs and smiles sheepishly*
amy smiled and rubed the back of her neck"it ok, i should be the sorry one...uhh..you wanna o onto the roof?"
Alex: "sure. Where is that though?, other than up"
amy pointed around the corner"err. follow me"she took off walking then started to skip..her bad mood had some what disappeared
(Yes I was but, it didn't really matter whether who's house I was at, I would have ended up at hers either way.)
Hibiki, noticing the time, hid his book behind a plant. After all, he didn't want someone taking it out while he was gone. He waved goodbye to Xena and left, hearing her loudly yelling "Make some friends, bro!" This girl did /not/ fit in with the library.
Alex: *runs to catch up to her*
amy slowed down as they reached the stares to the roof"come on mister,..."amy climbed up then walked over 10 steps away from the intrence and sat down"aww beautiful night"

((and oh ok lol))
Alex: *walks onto the roof as well* "that's right we never were introduced were we, I'm Alex by the way"
amy smiled "well its nice to meet your alex im amy, ..."she laid back and grinned
She blushes lightly and fell asleep wrapping her arms around his.
( Mind if I make it the next morning guys, like school day?)
((sure go ahead))
// I don't mind! I was actually going to ask that as well ^^''
(*moon takes of a mask reviling it's the sun in disguise* oh gods!
( Okay it's the next day/morning. )

He woke up, right next to Mai and smiled at her he decided to throw his clothes in the washer and dryer while she was sleep and take a shower.
She sat up and stretched scratching her head. "Hmm....?" She notices he was gone. She got up and went to her room. "Vincent?"
He came out the bathroom drying his hair and a towel and another rapped around his waist, " I hope she isn't awa- ..." he stops and sees her and puts on a gental smile. " morning. "
last edited più di un anno fa
((Sorry just had to Sa this but Busted!!!))

Amy smiled AT Alex, "so you New here?"
Alex: "yes, and can't find my way around"
"Oh my god, I'm sorry!!" She turns away and runs downstairs. She whispers to herself. "Oh god, how embarrassing!!"