gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2232

più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(quite true.
*mother. Just mother now asshole. the drunky druggie step dad is no more)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( you killed him O.o , oh dear lord )
(No, he's in Arkansas remember? and we've got a restraining order)
( ahh yes :P , I do rember )
(dumbass...)
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Ooooooooohhhhh and he's not jut some random guy. You talk to each other on skype. My sister is marriedto a man she met on the internet when she was thirteen but I understand, you'll be able to escape them, Sb. ))
( the girl you saw me with in the picture with is the Girl I Love with all My hear , she's quite literailly my other half. when she's sad i'm sad when she's mad i'm mad, when she cry's I cry, Get the point ? :P )
(you're corny as all fuck you know that?

and yea i know michelle, but i'm still not going to canada to meet him lol)
( it's the trueth she complete's me :P )
((Yeah I know you've got a girlfriend. I was meaning meet up like friends do. Hang out etc. Two hetereosexul people of the opposite sex develop platonic relationships all the time. I know I would love to do that kind of shit just for the experience. But I can see why you wouldn't want to go through the trouble))
((You should become a vagrant teenager and hitchhike across america))
( eh , would be cool to meet Mollie maybe once I get a job XD and can sneak her out of her house :P )
(My very best friend is a guy(not you steven), it's actually not as hard as you think to have a platonic relationship with someone of the opposite sex.)
(DUH i'm your best pen pale buddy )
(and while hitchhiking sounds delightful, with my luck i'd probably get raped or killed along the way. I live in the south you know, there are inbreds in my town 0_0)
( not if I meet you DUH :P xD )
((Unfortunately that's true about any female from any origin. Creepy guys try to pick me up all the time. I heard the best way to prevent rape with hitchhiking is to talk to the driver as much as you can. Not saying you should actually try that though. ))
( be like yeah i'm driving up to meet my big black friend )
(and then YOU"LL be the one getting raped by truckers and inbreds and then killed and left in a bayou)
((Unfortunately that's true about any female from any origin. Creepy guys try to pick me up all the time. I heard the best way to prevent rape with hitchhiking is to talk to the driver as much as you can. Not saying you should actually try that though. ))
( no i'm a black guy I can't be raped )
((Yeah, he'd do the raping, sb. Get your stereotypes right, dammit))
( exactly, anywho i'm off to bed :P night guys ! :D )
last edited più di un anno fa
(it's the same here Michelle. the worst is the mexicans that work in the feilds, if you go in the gas station at night you get whistled at and the kissy noises *shivers* I have harvest season...

and that's racist Steven, Black people get raped two.)
((Yeah but he's a black GUY! You see? Oodniiight))
(*facepalm* According to my typo he'd get raped twice as much instead of also lol.)
((Typo... or a freudian slip, sb?))
(the world shall never know)
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((What a horrible change of topic XP))
((Your mom.))
(with a drill bit)
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Fallax is back~!!! And very interesting conversation you three lol)
"Get ready... attack only on my order." Gio thrust the door open and charaged down the stairway and into the basement. Annabelle squinted as the light flooded the room from the open doorway. She saw the silhouette of a winged man engulf everything in sight.
Izzy clung to her two children as she watched the angelic soldiers enter their safe room.

Zoey and Isaac went down after Gio.
Isaacs eyes widened when he saw Fallac there, knowing he was the third in command of all demons.
The demon blurred from sight. His only reappearance was immediately behind Gio, not so much as a second later, with his scythe around the being's neck. "Get out," he growled at the angels. "Not in front of the children..."
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. He was no rush once he saw the demon and it's massive wings.
-Sakura opened her eye's reconizeing the little Angel her lips curvered into a smile pointing at Zoey- "YOU!" -Sakura stood up but rather than charge she backed her self into a corner-
Gio froze feeling death at his throat. His eyes searched the dark room, spotting the woman gaurding her children. He heard its voice come from behind and tried to knock the demon away with his wings.
( where was everyone last night XD )
(I was tired)

The demon held firm and held the scythe to his neck. "Not. In. Front. Of. The. Children," he repeated firmly and began to drag him backwards out of the room, blocking the others with his enormous wings.
( lol I understand :P )
(I was sitting outside talking to people til midnight lol)

Izzy watched the scene with horror, still clinging to her children and attempting to block Annabelle's view.

Zoey only shook her head at Sakura before going back up with Isaac and the others.

Isaac kept a close eye on Fallax, while also trying to keep from being recognized.
Annabelle tried to peer past her mother, seeing something dragging someone away towards the light. The baby only cried harder in this confusion.

Gio gagged, useless against the demon's grip. He couldn't quite understand what the demon was saying through his alarm. (( I was bowling with friends, getting drunk, and playing card games))
Once out of the basement, the demon closed the door with his tail and released Gio. "They don't need to see that much bloodshed," he stated, clearly referring to the children. He then let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sure many of you know who I am and my rank. It's not a secret after all and my name is...rather WAS, well known throughout Hell is still is throughout Purgatorio and Paradiso." He directly addressed Gio now. "Crudelis Fallax Entis. Third in command of the entirety of Hell, its denizens, and it's territories and General of the currently disbanded Legion." He bowed. "Now, let's keep this civil," he concluded sternly, stating it as more of a rule than a request.
più di un anno fa -Soul-Smasher- said…
Can I join? This seems cool.
last edited più di un anno fa
(By all means)
(Do I have to make a profile?)
(Yupperz)
(Profiles are getting to be such a hassle. XD)

Name: Pandora Greeland
Race: Demon
Looks: Spiky black hair that reaches to her shoulders, it's layerd and straight with has side swept bangs. Pale skin. Red eyes. Skinny.
Personality: She hates Angels. She walks the streets causing trouble just to run into some. She is short tempered and rebellious.

(What's happening and where is this taking place?)
(Too much and too far XDD)