gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(I'm not having a pointless cell phone argument with you. I never said which was better. I just said that I've had two androids in 3 years while my cousin goes through one iPhone a month. It's all a matter of how well you take care of it, not which is built better...)

"Not now," he said. "I'm not going to tell you a third time to go sit down, hear me?"
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hhh­aha­haa­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­!

That's funny, you guys. You guys are funny.))
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( damn if I had an iPhone i'd treat it like freaking diamonds shit wouldn't get touched by any thing or anyone i'd find some way to use it telepathically. also if I broke A iPhone once a month my mom would beat me )
((Spell well* and androids suck at being smartphones to me. They are reeeaally fucking durable though I give you that. Jeez, xarp you don't have to take my disagreements as a full blown argument. ))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
"Because I once was his ally in my fallen days. He can do this and he wants to help us, please allow him this to prove himself to be on our side," Zoey spoke calmly, still standing protectively in front of Isaac who was keeping quiet out of respect.
(I take it as an argument when, everytime I say something, the other person says something to go against what I said. That's what an argument is for me. The definition may differ from person to person. and I'm waiting on you to post.)
( my android lags a lot with texts and what not , it sucks but I mean i'm happy I just got a cell phone this year, my mom was old school. I begged her to get me one this year XD )

-Sakura was sitting in fact she had started meditating again- "I am siting mr"

-Arkel finished his apple and tossed the core on the ground, he stood up and picked up Sarutobi by the scruff of his shirt, and walked back toward the house with Sarutobi in hand- "he'll make a fine Trophy in my collection" -Arkel smiled-
( we just get spammed ? )
(yea, I wasn't trying to argue either, just stating my opinion on the matter... Arguments get started easier here than on the comparative religion site 0_0
"oh no!! An opinion that's not my own!!" *dies*

And my definition of what was going on was a discussion about phones and which ones work better for us as individuals. Just so we're clear lol)
last edited più di un anno fa
"I'm not talking to you, Dumbass," he growled to Sakura.
((These spambots are getting creative.)) Annabelle backed away a little, feeling small. "But..dad..."

He gave Isaac a long hrd look and then moved out of the way. "Quickly now, there are humans down there and I fear for the worst." He still held his sword ready.
-Sakura opened her eye- "form my point of view your the dumb ass" -Sakura went back to what she was doing, she let out a sigh, she hated this feeling of being useless-
Fallax shot his daughter a glare. "Get. Back." He then rolled his eyes. "Let's see. You got attacked by angels. Dumbass move. You got BEAT by angels. Dumbass move. You drug your half conscious retarded guardian to my doorstep. Dumbass move. You got FOLLOWED by angels. Dumbass move. You didn't listen when I said to leave and have now endangered an entire family rather than two measly beings. Dumb. Ass. Move..."
Isaac nodded once, "Thank you, Sir." He made his way over to the door and placed his hands on it, a second later, bright black light illuminated the door. Once the light faded, Isaac stepped back, and turned back to Gio, " it's open."
-Arkel entered the house with Sarutobi in hand- "this guy gave you trouble brother ?" -Arkel had a look of disappointment- "who's this?" -he used his free hand to point at Issac-
Izzy pulled Annabelle to her with her free arm, "daddy's right okay? It's too dangerous for you right now."

(please don't post too much guys im going take my shower.)
Fallax growled. He summoned his scythe to his hand and spread his wings wide, prepared for the instant the door opened.
Zoey turned a cold glare on Arkel, "His name is Isaac, he's helping, leave him the fuck alone."
(In that case, I'm going to sleep. Night. Try not to get too much done XD I don't want to miss anything from the instant that door opens)
Annabelle was reluctant to leave her father's side. She wanted so badly to be strong like him, but her mother's gentle touch was too hard to resist. She allowed her mother to guide her back but she remained concentrating on Fallax and the door.

Gio didn't have time to answer Arkel. He turned towards the door and readied to thrust it open.
-Sakura opened her eye's- "your the dumbass who put your home so close to the city"
(Seriously? Really? That's the argument? You put your home so close to the city? As though it was built after the war started...Seriously??)
( she's 10 )
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick tightened his grip on his blades. He crouched down, staring at the door. But something was wrong. It wasn't just a search and destroy mission anymore. No, it was far worse.The energy that he sense was far more powerful than that of the average demon. The angel gritted his teeth, ready for impending doom.
(I apologize. That was more directed at the character than the creator. Stupid logic is a personal Pet Peeve of mine. It's one of the only things that get's me instantly ticked.)
((You and I both lol, I just didn't want to come off as hateful.))
(so....I should quit?)
( ahh make's more sense, I don't like having to RP as a 10 year old but meh )
((Quit what? Should I post more or wait until tomorrow?))
((Hmm?))
(I'm logging off now.)
(I have no fucking idea what to do now...) do we keep going or wait til tomorrow?)
( Night Xarptic, guess were waiting tomrrow unless we work around fallax )
((Nope Fallax is kind of important now))
( tomorrow it is , -starts crank a music machine and a monkey come's out and does jig )
((It's called a hurdy gurdy! :D))
(Pineapples.. ))
((I want to make love to you under the strobe light.))
( here's something to entertain us all , you guys Laught at me )
 ( here's something to entertain us all , te guys Laught at me )
((Awww......... Why do you look so angry?? ))
( IDK South has a good picture of me laughing XD )
(lol I wonder if I still have that, I'll go check!)
( had to look in the recycle bin, but here it is)
 ( had to look in the recycle bin, but here it is)
((You guys skype?))
( all the time , me and Mollie are like best buddies XD )
((And why didn't you screencap? You guise should meet))
( LOL we've talked about it , were both to lazy )
((Lies and blasphemy!))
(talk about it jokingly. like i'm really gonna go to canada to meet some random dude... and i didn't screen cap because it was more fun for him to know i was doing it cause he'd been taunting me)
( trueth and Accueracey oh and Mollie's paretns are crazy and would hog tie me and ship me back to canada , and my GF should shoot laser out of her eye's at Mollie )