gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 4728

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira sighed and sat down. He never had too high of a patience for...... well anything. He folded his arms and yawned.

Kira: So we are now just waiting for them arent we?

----------

Derith: Do you thing the illusion is still up and we mare walking in a circle over and over again
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa: "How the hell would I know?"

----------------

Simon: "Actually I didn't really plan this far ahead. I didn't exactly think we'd survive this long."
Derith: It was just a question....... Like whats your opinion

-----------

Kira: Fine..... Let me try something. *he let out a whistle and the blue bird came flying over within a minute* Couldnt find us could you? Anyways, mind going to go help out and help lead the demons?

The blue bird churred and flew off
Simon: "Let's hope that works...we'll have to distract the gatekeeper so that the bird doesn't get noticed by it."
Kira: Distract the gatekeeper? Thats a bit challanging with the fact he cant see us. Whats the plan for that? Sending out other magic stuff?
Simon: "Well I figured we'd find him and attack him....that seems pretty distracting to me. Not to mention he doesn't have to see us to get distracted."

Andrea: *lightly taps Kira's head* "You need to focus more. We're the underdogs. We need strategy more than brute force."
Kira: Sorry, Im still a bit off after deciding. *he stood up* Its a good thing we are invisible. Anyways *gets heading off* I think Im gonna follow my gut to find this guy. Hopefully he is actually manifested so we can actually hit the guy.
Andrea: "Are you sure you'll be okay on your own, sweetie pie?"

Simon: "Regardless, we need to split up. Just don't go too far. I haven't used this spell before so who knows how distance affects it."
Kira: Yeah yeah, I will be fine. Though we are gonna need a warning thing to say that we found the gatekeeper or if we need help. A form of communication. An alert
Simon: "I've already got that figured out."

Andrea: "Some sort of magical telepathic communication?"

Simon: "Cell phones."

Andrea: "Oh ya...that works...Do we get reception here?"

Simon: *checks his phone* "I got 5 bars. pretty good considering how far away from a cell tower we are..."
Kira: ........ *pulled out his phone* Damn, how do we even get the reception in here? Maybe its a realm thing. Like reception waves or whatever they are called can travel through out realms so it minus well be as if we are still in the equivalent to when were were in earth. Well anyways, hasta luego!
Andrea: "Bye bye. If you do well, I'll have a surprise waiting for you!" *heads off in her own direction to search*

Simon: "...and we though Odessa was the succubus..." *heads off to search.*
Kira nodded and walked off. Quicker then he thought, he was out of sight rang of both Andrea and Simon. Oh boy it was quiet and.......... boring......... He thought for a bit. Too bad he left his electronics back on earth, well all but his phone. His mind wandered searching for SOMETHING that he would find at the least a bit entertaining. After a bit he took off his necklace and held it up to the blood read sky. It had quite a beautiful clean blue gem framed in an equally beautiful frame, making it stand out in comparison to the sky. Before now, he never really thought much of this necklace to the point he tended to forget he wore it and he just now remembered what it looked like. He tilted it a bit and the gem shinned despite the lack of a visible sun.

He did indeed like this necklace, though it looked quite expensive and Ventis of all people gave it so him. The two of them hated each other and for Ventis to give him such a pricey gift, it was just weird..... Maybe they actually got a long better then he thought. Geez, if that was true it seems like he would have to repay Ventis the debt with an equally great gift. How nice..... Like he would WANT to give Ventis something like that. Hell, he wouldnt even want to give Ventis a card that takes a minute to make. Kira sighed and placed the necklace back on. He looked around again. Nope. No gatekeeper. Actually, no nothing anywhere. Just him and his thoughts.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Kira nodded and walked off. Quicker then he thought, he was out of sight rang of both Andrea and Simo
wantadog commented…
Who's Nayfer? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Nayfer? Oh whops. Nayfer is from another rp XD let me fix that più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
lol più di un anno fa
Simon yawned as he searched. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but who's to say they really weren't still trapped in the gatekeeper's illusion. After all, they had reached the way out but the gatekeeper was nowhere to be found. It didn't help that none of them actually knew what the gatekeeper looked like.The odds were stacked against them from the beginning but this was too much...

On a whim, he doubled back and went back to the portal that led to Hell. He started to examine it. What would happen if he just tried to go through it?
 Simon yawned as he searched. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but who's to say they really wer
Kira looked back in the direction he had came from. Maybe he should go back. Being alone wasnt ever a good idea but...... He sighed. He couldnt wimp out now. He continued to walk forward. He didnt turn back and he just kept walking. Wherever he was to lead to. He had to find the gate keeper, the guardian.

The small bird soared the skies and began to clear the sky again like it usually did when it sang. It was insearch of the demons and kept and eye on the ground. It churred softly.
Simon was still wondering what would happen if he tried to go through when the gate started to open. Simon's eyes widened and he looked for a place to hide, but all he could find was a big hill that he could hide on the other side of. He ran there quickly and peeked his head over to see who it was. It was a demon alright. And it was wearing....a...suit? that was strange. The demon looked around and began to walk in a straight line away from the portal. Simon guessed that the demon was heading for the human world. Then it hit him. If someone went through the portal and wasn't stopped then the gatekeeper must be watching. It had to be nearby.
The bird followed the energy trail from where Derith and the other demons were. Within a short period, the bird arrived and alighted down on to Derith's shoulder and pecked his face.

Derith: Hey thats not nice you know!

--------

Kira sat down on the floor, his legs crossed and his arms crossed.

Kira: IM NOT GETTING ANYWHERE! *anime anger mark* I keep walkign and walking and walking with no exact clue on where to go! Man! Im tired of walking!

He pouted off to himself and turned his head as if trying to ignore the person who was not there.

Kira: I am relaxing here!
Odessa: "Isn't this thing Kira's summoning pet?"

-------------------------

Simon took a long slow look around. He wasn't necessarily looking for the gatekeeper so much as something that wasn't what it seemed. There had to be a sign. Some sort of evidence if the gatekeeper was nearby. He needed a better view. Kira was the one who was good at summoning. Simon had tried and failed to summon even the smallest of creatures. So he would have to work with this.

"Hey there. How ya doing?"

Simon jumped backwards at the sound of a familiar voice. "Y-Y-Yukimi?"

Yukimi: "No need to sound so upset. Your spell is fading by the way."

Simon: "Really?.....uh oh..."

Yukimi: "Oh they'll be fine. Anyway. I'm only here because Shi asked me to help you guys get into Hell."

Simon: "How?"

Yukimi: "Well I'll tell you that if you want to distract the gatekeeper then one of you would have to stay behind. I'm willing to distract it, but only for a minute and you all will owe me big if you manage to survive."

Simon: "Why do I suddenly get the feeling that surviving is the worst of the two options now?"
Derith: Oh yeah the little blue bird! Well it sure is mean.....

The bird took flight and hovered above them then flew a bit and turned around is if it wanted them to follow.

-----------

Kira: Im so..... bored..... And there isnt anybody to talk to or any electronics to play...... *sighs* Crystallize the Darkness. Toretes

A wolf slightly larger then Kira appeared and looked around noticing no sense of danger and then pounced on Kira pinning him down. Toretes was opened at gave Kira one large lick down up his face.

Kira: Ah *rubbed Toretes's head* Such a good boy. Mind carrying me a bit?

Toretes: No problem!
 Derith: Oh yeah the little blue bird! Well it sure is mean..... The bird took flight and hovered a
Simon: "So what's the plan?"

Yukimi: "First you get rid of that enchantment that is making everyone invisible. Then I'll go distract the gatekeeper long enough to everyone to gather back here and go through the portal. After the spell fades, they should come running out of worry about what happened to you."

Simon: "Ok....are you sure you can do this?"

Yukimi: "Don't lump me in with your pathetic level of skill. I can hold my own against any demon."

Simon: *Pauses for a second then releases the spell, making Kira and Andrea fully visible again.*
Derith went off and began to follow the bird who lead the way to portal. They werent too long an there was only like a 10 minute walk.

Derith: Hey, I can feel their energies again.....
Odessa: "That means they must not be invisible anymore. Typical Simon. He can't do anything right."

Shita: "His plan was good, just a but rushed. Give him a few years and he could be a magnificent warrior."

Odessa: "Tch."
Derith: Brain but not a brute yet you mean? Anyways, it doesnt seem that they are all together anymore and now that they can be seen, that is not a good thing. I doubt Simon and Kira could hold their own against the gatekeeper........... We should hurry
Odessa: "Speaking of brutes. Where the heck did Kazan go? He kinda disappeared."
Derith: I like it better when he isnt around. I can actually breathe without his thick ego choking me and slowly deteriorating my lungs aways. You know what I mean?
Shita: "Regardless of his personality, having his power is an asset. I'd rather not attack Hell knowing we're already one ally short."
Derith: Yeah I guess. Well Im mostly worried about the humans right now. Without them we minus well be out 4 people.
Odessa: "Don't even think about telling them that. Kira's smug enough as it is."
Derith: Yeah I know. Anyways, catch up with me. Im off to give them support while you guys are on your way

Derith surrounded himself with a black aura and vanished off with him. This was a pretty nice area form him, after all there wasnt much light here. He could teleport almost anywhere if he knew where he was going
Andrea was the first to arrive back to check on Simon. "Oi. What's going on?"

Simon: "The gatekeeper is distracted and the spell was already fading. We have maybe a minute before those zombies start showing up again."

Andrea: "Well we can't go until the demons arrive. I can feel that they're getting closer but..."

--------------------

Odessa: *rolls her eyes* "Idiot."
Kira came over not too long after.

Kira: Whats going on with this?
Simon: "New plan."

Andrea: "Well the exit is right there..."
Kira: And what would this plan be? Isnt it just a bit risky to have us like this?

Derith reappeared nearby Kira and Derith

Derith: Exactly what I was thinking
Simon: "And randomly running around looking for the gatekeeper was doing what exactly? It didn't fall for our trap so we can either trust Yukimi or not."
Kira: The hag? *looks over at her and his eyes narrowed* Oh. The hag is here. How great is that?

Derith: Oh well, Yukimi, you know what you are doing right?
Yukimi: "More than you do apparently. Oh and Kira. Watch your tongue. I'm keeping tabs on your snake. Who knows what might...happen...to it."
Derith: Fine then. We can leave it to you.

Kira: Hag, stop using such blackmail like threats. Its so cheap
Yukimi: "If that's really how you feel about it then I won't threaten. I'll just have to decide whether to chop it up in segments or slices. Which would you prefer. I can send you the remains if you survive."

Simon: "Ok before this gets any more freaky can we move on?"

Odessa lands beside Kira and ignores Yukimi completely. "You okay Kira?"
Kira: Yes, despite HER being here.

Kira blew off Yukimi's question. He didnt like it. It was a pretty cheap move to pull so he didnt want to bother with it

Derith: So what is the plan for when Shita gets here?
Yukimi: "Never had fried snake before. Sounds delicious."

Andrea: *Looks at Derith like he said something weird.* "What do you mean when he gets here? He's above us." *points up*
Kira: *he turned around to Yukimi* Seriously. Stop it. I am not going to go on one knee and kiss your dang feet.

Derith: Alright. So what is the plan?
Yukimi: "Whatever you say kiddo. Don't go throwing out insults if you can't take a little teasing"

Simon: "The plan is Yukimi distracts the gatekeeper and we go through the portal. She says she can pull it off and I think we'll have to trust her."

Odessa: "Let's just go. We're wasting time." *Turns and walks towards the portal, her tail wrapping around Kira's waist and dragging him with her.*
last edited più di un anno fa
They nodded off and walked towards the portal with Odessa...... Though the thing of worry was if it was really as simple as just walking in. Or.... Possibly, couldnt this portal be an illusion..... Who knows.....
Shita looked around. It definitely wouldn't be that easy, but would the gatekeeper really keep playing these illusion games instead of taking them out itself? There was no way.

Simon: *walks towards the portal. Something in him told him it wasn't this easy, but he ignored it out of hope that it was.*

Yukimi didn't follow them and watched them head towards the portal. As they got closer, she smirked. "finally come out have you?" She muttered.

Odessa was just about to reach the portal when a huge reddish black hand blocked her path. It belonged to a massive monster that seemed to be large than the sky. "What the hell?"

Shita: "The gatekeeper."

Simon: "That is the gatekeeper?"

Andrea: "Hmm...I guess it's scary enough but I guess I was expecting something a bit....more."
Kira: I expected something like......... A beast or a humanoid...... Or something....... You guys have an idea?

Derith: So that is what the myths are about eh? Idea, dont take it lightly. It is not something you should blow of and label a small weakling.
Odessa: "Tch. He doesn't look so tough."

Shita: "Don't do anything stupid Odessa."

---------------------

Gatekeeper: "Why do you seek entrance to Hell, banished ones?" The gatekeeper's voice boomed out.
Kira flinched at the voice. It was loud. Very loud...... He was yet to hear ANYONE speak louder.

Kira: Um..... W-

Kira's sentence was chopped off by Derith who had made his own voice louder then usual, nothing to compare to the Gatekeeper, but about 2.5x louder then it usually was.

Derith: *had his eyes lightly closed with a very small bow* It is a pleasure to meet you. I have heard some nasty stories of you. *he opened his eyes and stood straight up* But with all do respect, we need to get to hell so we can fix the horrid ways that hell has adapted. It will lead itself to its own personal doom. We do not wish to harm hell, we only wish to mend it. Our idea is commonly frowned upon but it is the true way hell must be morphed. May you be so kind to allow us to simply walk into hell with out conflict?
Odessa scowled at Derith. Begging for entrance like that. Bah!

---------------

The gatekeeper: "...No."

Simon: "that's it? Just...no?"

Gatekeeper: "I can see the determination in your eyes and hear the honesty in the way you speak. I can tell that you do not mean any harm to Hell...but I do not serve Hell nor do I call it my home. If Hell is destroyed then I will continue to live on, without any drastic changes. The pact I made with Lucifer was I allow them passage and the demons will leave my realm in peace."

Odessa: "BUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE SAID! HELL IS ROTTEN!"

Gatekeeper: "That has no bearing."

Odessa: "Grr!"

Shita: "If I may, I think it has quite alot of bearing. If Hell really is losing it's respect and honor then they will eventually turn on you and break the vow they made. Despite your strength, not even you can defeat all of Hell. and even if you do, your realm would be destroyed for sure."

Gatekeeper: "...you are Shita. I remember you. A demon banished centuries ago. To think you are still alive."

Shita: "I had some help."

The Gatekeeper looked at Andrea. "Indeed. Despite the logic in your argument. I will not break my oath on the chance that Hell will break theirs. You may not pass this point."

It was then that hundreds of thin strands shot out over their heads, crisscrossing countless times to form a net around them, blocking the Gatekeeper from getting to the demons.

Yukimi: "Too easy. It'll take that guy about 10 seconds to break that spell. Any of you still here won't be making it to Hell. Better get moving."

Shita: "Uncerimonious exits aren't my style but I suggest we do what she says."
Derith was about to run right on into the portal but then again, the Gatekeeper was all ruling here. Youd never know what he had up his sleeve. Quickly he pulled out a dagger and threw it into the portal to make sure there wasnt a trap.
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
(So I'm baack..........What do i do from here?)