gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
*What Kaine didn't know was that the sect of Satan had not been making sacrifices due to the fact that they had all been slaughtered. A lone man stood atop a nearby building, watching Kaine. The man had no detectable aura so there was no way for Kaine to notice he was being watched. He turned and walked away before a pair of wings sprouted from his back and he took off, silently gliding away* (Still not noticed by Kaine.)

------------------

The next day, Odessa was found passed out on top of Kira, her breasts pressed into his face. The cause being that she had drank far too much and had been helped back home by Kira before they both toppled over. Odessa fell asleep and Kira was knocked out by the fall.

Simon: "Well I've taken about as many pictures as I need so should we wake them up now?"
wantadog commented…
*Mortal Kombat voice* Boobality! K.O! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
The next Day Kaine Woke up homeless people attempting to rob him as he slept-"...."-He created a portal to hell and dropped them into the portal then closed it-"....Disturbing me while I sleep hmm...."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Derith: *chuckled* Enough for black mail and the demon history books. *took a couple more pictures* You know this is a good time for our last few hours before running into hell you know?

Holy shit when I saw my post I thought it was Rikus but then I figured out it was mine XD
wantadog commented…
lol XD più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD Our icone are too similar in color scheme! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Then there's mine. BLAST of color. XD più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD più di un anno fa
Simon: "Also no matter which one we wake up first, the other won't believe it without evidence. Ya I suppose so. Hey you think I have time to draw a mustache on Kira?"
last edited più di un anno fa
Kaine walked out the Alley his darkened Aura surrounded him people staring at him like he was a Monster which in some retrospect he is-"Where...the hell is the mutton shop...."
*A man in a white robe and wearing a cross around his neck came out of a nearby shop, whistling a merry tune. He walked right by Kaine without paying him the slightest bit of attention and continued on. It was clear that the man was an exorcist.*
"Hey Man in Robe...Come here will you let's talk about The Great Lord"
Derith: Why not? It would be an interesting reaction, just dont wake them up
The man turned around and looked at Kaine. "Are you referring to me sir? Very well. What was it you wished to talk about again?" *Walks up to Kaine with a smile.*

Simon smiled and reached down to draw on Kira's face but Odessa's breasts were in the way. Simon figured there was worse things that could happen than being forced to grab a hot demons boobs so he reached out to lightly push her out of the way.

"Don't even think about it."

Simon gave a small yelp and leaped back but soon realized Odessa was still fast asleep. "Man...she's good.....
Another man came walking down the lane that the exorcist in white was. This man wore mostly shades of black to dark blue and wouldnt be as noticablely an exprcist if it wasnt more his cape and a large cross on the back. He stopped by the exorcist in white and spoke.

???: You shouldnt talk for to long, we are going to have a busy day.

He spoke in a quiet voice. He did not believe it would matter much if that demon infront of them were to hear after all he wasnt too much of a bother to them right now.

--------

Derith: ....... How...... This is gonna be a bit tricky.......

A thin stran of darkness formed and slowly approached Odessa to try and push her off
 Another man came walking down the lane that the exorcist in white was. This man wore mostly shades of
Kaine instantly changed form as the Man looked at him-"Listen I wanted to talk about the great Lord you good fellow believer"-He almost got sick from saying that-
The man, who was the leader of the exorcist order, Shi, took a look at the man and pouted. "Aw. Don't be so formal." *he returned his attention to Kaine* "I see. Well it certainly it nice to meet fellow followers of the Lord but I'm afraid I don't have time for such a long discussion. I do have a few minutes to chat though."

----------

Odessa grunted lightly and rolled over and off of Kira. Her long, thin tail seemed to reflexively wrap itself around Kira's waist.
"Where must you be heading so quickly Kind sir"
 "Where must te be heading so quickly Kind sir"
This exorcist's name was Tayn. He looked over at Kaine. Fellow Believer..... As if. He huffed. It was nothing but a disgusing demon that goes around trying to fool humans an exorcist pretending to be one of them. Of course Shi knew it already so it was not needed to be said.

Tayn: Sorry. *he yawned* I just believe we cant spend too much time talking, though a bit wont hurt. *he looked at the demon boy (Kaine)* Our buisness is confidential. What is your name?

---------

Derith: I dare you to go for it
"I am Kaine Callaghan Ambassador Of...No need to tell you My life Story Exorcist In disguise"
Tayn: Exorcist in disguise? No, this is just my outfit. The one Im comfortable in. Now what brings you to want to talk about our lovely lord?
Hey I got to go, dont get too far without me!
wantadog commented…
BYE RIKU! Cya tomorrow. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
"Oh goodness..." frowning, Faye unwrapped and examined his finger, checking it from all angles. "Phenomenal..." she whispered, and looked back at him, a slow smile spreading across her face. "You should teach me how to do that, I nip myself quiet a bit."

Sebastian growled and ran as fast as he could around Abigor and attacked from behind, jumping onto his back and using his little foam sword to wack at his horns, "Take that you evil dragon!"
Shi: "Oh? Why would we need to disguise ourselves? Almost everyone in this neighborhood either is friends with the order or is part of it. The man I brought this yummy snadwich from is an exorcist."

-------------------

Simon: "Exactly what do I get if I do?"
"What do you think of the Cathedral Of Satan?It was decimated last night"
Shi: "Oh yeah. I heard about that. The police are investigating it to determine whether anybody was inside when it happened but those spikes are giving them trouble. In fact that's one of the places Tayn and I need to be today."
"I'm surprised the police didn't come when it happened it woke me up when it collapsed"
Shi: "Unfortunately the authorities have been pressed pretty thin after that Cerberus attack. It seems that there is some sort of demon argument that is spilling out into the human world, which is strange. I was sure that those pesky demons knew better than to meddle in human affairs directly." *He said all of this with a kind and gentle smile, his eyes twinkling.*
"What demon would you suspect being able to manifest massive spikes?"
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Arrrgh!" He started to run around the room, bucking and rearing up like a horse. Making sure not to knock off Sebastian as well.

"I could teach you. It is a very simple spell." He smiled and went back to working on the vegetables. Paying more attention to where his fingers and the knife were at this time. "My only warning is to be wary using it on your husband. It's holy magic so I don't know how he'd react to it."
Tayn: I myself have not seen the scene yet but there are multiple possibilities on demons. Especially since they have such a wide spectrum. Though spikes could come from a dark based demons, plant based, magic based, Pucks Imps and all those other mischievous demon, but whatever it was it wasnt much more then a bit of child-play for almost any demon

----------

Derith: Hum...... What would you get...... What would you get........ Ill attempt to cook for you when we get back from Hell?
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
"Ahhhhhh!" Sebastian hung onto Abigor with a small death grip as he bucked around, whacking him repeatedly with his sword as he yelled at him in gibberish.

"Oh my. Then perhaps you should teach me." She said with a chuckle, joining him in chopping once more. "He gets hurt quite often, and I would definitely try to use it to help him. I'll still with bandages and needles."
Shi: "Why do you ask?"

--------------

Simon: "Why do I get the feeling that's not a good thing?" *Reaches down with the marker and starts to draw a mustache on Kira's face. Simon took extra care not to touch Odessa's tail.*
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"You shall not win knight!" He began to slow down to give Sebastian a better chance at getting him.

"In that case I will teach it to ya. He wouldn't let me near him when I tried healing his wounds. Said he didn't trust me." He chuckled. "Suppose you can't blame him though. We've been going at it for years."
About half way through drawing the mustache Kira jolted up.

Kira: Giant flamin bea- The hell do you think you are doing?

Kira glared over at Derith and Simon and after evaluating the fact they had a camera and Simon has a pen as well as the fact that he and Odessa were sleeping something was up. Something he did not like
"I just want to know...Is that a sin?"
Shi: "Hmm? Well it is certainly against the law to destroy someone else's property. If there were people in there it would also be murder so yes. It is a sin."

----------------

Simon: "Yikes!" Oh hey Kira. We were just killing some time until you and Odessa woke up. Today is the day we were supposed to meet that Nayvis dude right?"
"I didn't commit it...For what you know" -His Disguise wore off-"I'm Thamuz ambassador of hell"
Tayn: Oh?

Tayn new that he was a demon but didnt expect such a high class one. It spiked his interest, and ambassador from hell coming to earth like this. Not that it was too surprising with the many high demonic energies have been showing up around the city

Tayn: Shi, your orders?

----------------

Kira: *rubbed his face trying to get the marker off* Yeah I suppose. We cant wait forever can we?
Shi: *shows absolutely no change whatsoever and continues to smile* "Nice to meet you Thamuz. It's nice to see such high ranking demons putting aside their jealousy to coexist peacefully with us humans."

----------

Simon: "Yup. Anyway. What exactly happened to you guys last night. You came back so late and didn't even bother getting into bed."
"I'm not jealous we die for a reason.I killed in life...It's funny I was alive before Jesus but the your God flooded the earth and killed me.Now Murdering is a sin?He committed mass Genocide with water"
Tayn thought for a bit. Shi was an interesting exorcist. If it wasnt for the fact that they had a busy schedule, he would have probably decided to eterminate this one. Anyways, if Shi wants it friendly then it shall.

---------

Kira scratched his head, it was pretty fuzzy after hiting his head.

Kira: Im not quite sure. It just hurt
(Outta curiousity on a level 1-10 how religous are you? 1 being atheist 10 being full blown Christian/Catholic/Mormon/Buddhist/etc)
3 Buddhist and I know a lot of mythology my grandfather makes fun of Christian mythology alot
Riku114 commented…
I would say Im a 2.5 Christian but if te were to ask I would say Im a Rikuist and a Rikuian più di un anno fa
Tayn: *cleared his throat* The 8 that were saved were the only non-sinners. The flood wiped out all the rest. He removed the sin back then. And from the looks of it, the fact that you became a demon shows that you were indeed a sinner.
"I executed the ones who committed crimes..from petty to serious I am best with a axe but I don't Use it much....So because a petty sin was committed I died..You would be dead too"
(I'd say 7-7.5 I believe but I don't shove it down people's throats. I believe in that there IS a God and I'm pretty sure it's the Christian one, but then again I can't be sure. Could be Buddha, could be Allah, could be Carl the Mule.)

Simon: "I see. You know I was sure it'd take at least a month before you and Odessa slept together. Though I didn't think it would ACTUALLY be sleeping."

--------------------

Shi: "You have an interesting view on the flood Thamuz"
Riku114 commented…
XD I remember that più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
I believe there is a god. My own version of a god, but nonetheless a god. And I dont really believe much of the bible personally. più di un anno fa
Tayn chuckled at what he said he couldnt help it.

Tayn: Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldnt. Its not I who chooses fate. I just deliver the message and try to save as many people I can. Physically and through faith.

------------

Kira: Oh ha. ha. Funny. ODESSA GET UP!
"I know you wouldn't fully agree on my view knowing how I am a demon and you are not.And fate?That is something you humans use as a cover up for not knowing something"
Tayn: Think what you want. *he turned around* I have buisness to attend to. *he headed off*

(GTG to band thing. Dont get too far Ill be back in roughly 3 hours)
"Not as important as learning my mind
Shi: "Fate it just another word for God's plan. Remember that. Well I'll be seeing you." *Waves and walks off with Tayn, humming a cheerful tune again.*

---------------

Odessa jerked upright. "Wha? Wuzgoinon?" She mumbled sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, then noticed her tail was wrapped around Kira's waist and removed it. "Where am I?"

Simon: "You're on my living room floor."

Odessa: "Why am I there? My head hurts..."

Simon: "That would be a hangover."

Odessa: "Really? Never had this problem with demon alcohol."

Simon: "That's interesting."

Odessa: "I don't see how." *Yawns again and her head lolls to the side.*

Simon: "Well you all had better wake up so we can get going."
His intense energy began to expand-"Farewell knave"
Shi: *Waves without turning around, as if he thought Kaine's statement didn't deserve more than a passing response.* "Bye bye."