gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Simon: "Oh good, so you and Kira are free. In that case..." *Hands Kira a shopping list and some cash* "Don't come back till you got everything. I'll meet you at the apartment."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira: Oh really...... *sighs* Fine. I am mooching.......

Nyle: I Kira goes I will too.......

Derith: Hey Simon do I get to go home?
Simon: "hmm.. Well I guess so. You can come help me clean up the apartment. Odessa was only their for a few minutes this morning yet she still somehow managed to trash the place."
Derith; Alright. *he nodded* Geez, Odessa would be helpful so she could do something........ *sighs* Anyways, lets get to work.......
Simon: *Heads through the shortcut and back to his car. He gave Kira and Nyle a quick lift back to the city, then headed to the apartment with Derith.*

--------------

*A pair of mismatched eyes watched Abigor and Sisceal from the roof of a nearby building. They belonged to a tall woman with long blue hair. She had a sword strapped to her waist and was resting one hand on the weapon. She narrowed her eyes as she watched the two of them. They were pathetically out of sync. This would be a simple matter. She was hiding her presence so they wouldn't notice her but there was no disguising the bloodlust emanating from her. She'd just have to strike before they could react to it. She slowly drew the blade and stood up, preparing to leap down and strike them down with a single attack.*
last edited più di un anno fa
 Simon: *Heads through the shortcut and back to his car. He gave Kira and Nyle a quick lift back to th
(What Im kinda thinking: Humanoid demons=Higher Class Monsteric Demons=Lower Class Like: Cerberus Hell hounds hydras so on)

Kira began to walk off after getting dropped off in the city. Something felt weird, probably the fact that he didnt have a banished demon tagging behind him, more specifically, Odessa or old hag....... It was like before he met them. Walking off in the cities alone with typically only his PC and sometimes running errands. It was nice not having to be argueing 24/7 though there was one thing he couldnt get past....... He was pretty much alone and he knew he was targeted at least once...... Well he did have Nyle, but he didnt seem like he was too much on a power high....... Anyways, he shrugged it off as not too important being the likliness that he would be attacked isnt too high.
Simon finally reached the apartment and got out of the car and yawned. "Today was tiring. I'm gonna enjoy sitting back in the kitchen to cook. Maybe some sort of pie today. What do you think?"

*The moment Kira thought those words, a blast of some sort of energy hit the ground in front of him, sending him and Nyle flying. When the dust cleared, there was a man standing there who was clearly a demon.*
 Simon finally reached the apartment and got out of the car and yawned. "Today was tiring. I'm gonna e
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Sooo...What have you been up to all of these years." Abigor asked curiously. Although he was pretty sure that he already knew the answer to that.
"Hunting you down. What else would I be doing?...How about you?"
"Running a book store."
Sisceal had to stifle his laughter. "Really? The mighty Grand Duke of Hell running a little old book store? I'm sorry, but that's hilarious to me. You definitely aren't the demon I remember all of those years ago."
"I know I know, but some of us do like to settle down you know."
The woman readied her sword and leapt down at them. Her target was the human but she had a feeling she should take out the demon first. The only warning of her attack was a slight change in the wind.
"Hm?" He was barely able to detect the slight change, but at least he was quick enough to get them out of the way. "Watch out!" He shouted as he grabbed Sisceal and yanked him out of the way. Even with an injured back he was able to move quite swiftly.
The woman landed nimbly on the ground but with enough force that her attack would have sliced Abigor in half if he hadn't dodged. She stood calmly and looked at them as though she had done nothing more than greet them with a wave. "You are quite fast. As expected of a high ranking demon, even a disgraced one."
"What else did you expect?" He stood up dusting himself off. Then reaching down to help Sisceal back on his feet. "I may not have all of the power I once did, but I am still very powerful. Not one you want to mess with."
"Don't push yourself you idiot. I saw the twinge of pain in your face. I know your back hurts." Sisceal hissed quietly at him.
"Shush! I'll be fine, just prepare yourself for a battle."
The girl showed no reaction except to check her blade for any damage after it had hit the ground. "It it faint, but there is a clear pattern in your demonic energy. It will probably wane soon, leaving you powerless. Do you really believe yourself capable of defeating me so quickly?" She held her sword out in front of her and started to walk towards the two of them.
"No, but we're not going to give up easily either. I'll fight you with whatever power I have. Even if it fades I'm still going to fight." He summoned his lance. It was small due to the weakness of his powers, but he would manage."Can I trust you enough to back me up priest?"
Sisceal had to think about it for a moment. He hated Abigor, but if he let him die than he would most likely die as well. "You can, but only because if you die I would die as well."
"Good enough for me."
"Pathetic ideals. Those ideas of fairness and honor will only get you killed. The smart move would have been to run." *As the distance closed between them, the woman launched herself at Abigor and swung her sword up at him in an attempt to slice off his arm.*
"If there's one thing I've learned it's to never become overconfident in a battle." He blocked it and twisted his lance around to throw her off balance. Then Sisceal made his move and attempted to uppercut her.
The woman rolled her eyes and jabbed the sheath of her blade down into the ground which allowed her to flip herself over Sisceal. She landed nimbly behind Sisceal, facing him and kicked his back, knocking him off balance and towards Abigor. "Heed your own words." She said as she retrieved her sheath and waited for them to make a move.
"Why you little--" Sisceal muttered as he fell forward. Abigor managed to catch him just before he fell.
"I was only trying to give you a little advice." He rest his spear on the ground and leaned against it. "Take it or not. It's your choice."
Sisceal faced her again and prepared for another attack.
The woman, whose name was Angela, paused for a second before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Is that so? Well then allow me to return the favor. Never openly state your greatest weakness with your enemy so nearby. I now know that I only have to kill one of you to take you both out." *A deep blue aura surrounded her and her weapon and in the blink of an eye, she was behind Sisceal with her blade to his neck, her eyes still closed.* "Stay still so I may end this painlessly."
The priest complied and didn't move a muscle. "Too bad it's you who's made the mistake lass." He spoke up. "Because that was my weakness. Not his."
Abigor made his move and in an instant he was behind her. With his spear readied at the back of her head. "I'd think twice about this if I were you. I can move a lot faster than you think. That and who knows what I have up my sleeve."
Angela smiled. A shockingly demonic sight. "That's where you're wrong. I know everything there is to know about you, Abigor. An assassin isn't very good if she doesn't learn all she can. You need this man to regain your powers. So what will you do? Will you sacrifice this man to kill me? Make no mistake that I am indeed faster than you are, at least while you are in this pathetic form. His head will hit the ground before you have a chance to blink."
"But do you also know that you are dealing with a powerful priest? If he was able to take me on at full power than I can imagine you would be no problem for him." He pressed the spear closer. "And I did know that you were faster than me. I'm just the distraction." He grinned.
Sisceal turned his hand around to blast her in the stomach with a small ray of holy magic.
True to her word, Angela reacted with superhuman speed, withdrawing her blade and fighting Sisceal's attack with a blast of her own demonic energy. She leaped into the air, slightly injured from the holy magic but not too worse for wear. That priest was more troublesome than she anticipated. She was going to have to get serious. She drew a blue circle in the air with her sword. "You talk too much." *Suddenly hundreds of dark blue copies of her sword shot out of the circle and down at Sisceal and Abigor.*
Abigor quickly countered by drawing a circle around them with his lance. Then activated it by jamming the lance in the middle. It began glowing bright red and threw a barrier around them. Sisceal followed up by sending spikes of holy magic her direction.
Angela sliced each of Sisceal's attacks in half with her blade. "Pathetic. The same old trick." All the while, the swords continued to fire out of the magic circle she had made. It didn't matter how powerful Abigor used to be, his powers would run out long before Angela's. All she had to do was put up with these pitiful long range attacks and wait.
"It's no use...She's got us cornered." Sisceal stopped his attacks and stood back by Abigor.
"I've got a plan." He whispered back. "Can you keep this shield up? or at least one of your own?"
"Yes, but what are you planning?"
"When I count to three you throw that shield up. Got it?"
"But what's the--"
"One....just trust me okay?"
"Seriously. What are you doing?"
"Trust me." His tone was completely serious now. "Two."
Sisceal bit his bottom lip nervously. He understood the plan now. "Okay, but don't you dare get yourself killed. That's supposed to be my job."
"Three!" In an instant he yanked his spear out of the ground and as quick as lightning charged at the demon while Sisceal threw up another barrier.
Derith sighed as he exited the car.

Derith: Today was more tiring then ever. I sure do miss being at full power. Anyways, Ill handle cleaning up. You can rest.

--------

As Kira and Nyle went flying, Nyle wrapped his tail around Kira's arm and jammed his teeth into the ground keeping both of them from ramming into anything to hurtful. When it was calmed down Nyle relases his teeth and his grip.

Nyle: Who are you and what is your buisness here?!

Nyle spoke in a demanding ordering tone. Kira looked at the man then spoke up

Kira: Hes a demon, to do what every non-banished demon has come here to do. Am I right?
Angela frowned. What was he thinking? Nevertheless, she lifted her blade and more demonic energy surrounded her. If he wanted a direct attack then she would just end this here and now. She was only supposed to kill the human anyway.

---------

The demon looked at Nyle and Kira. "Who am I? What is my business here? Awfully big questions coming from such a weakling. Because I like your spunk, I'll answer you. My name is Kazan. I've been sent here to kill that human boy."

---------

Simon: "You sure? Thanks." *Walks up and into his apartment but as soon as he closed the door someone knocked.* "Eh?" *He opened the door.*

A small red-headed girl with wings looked up at him. "Uh...um...is...is there someone named Simon here?"

Simon: "My name is Simon."

The girl nodded. "Oh...well...uh...my name is Mei and...I-I've been s-sent here to kill you...if that's not too inconvenient..." (pic!)
 Angela frowned. What was he thinking? Nevertheless, she lifted her blade and più demonic energy surr
When he was only a few yards away he made a sudden stop. Planting his foot into the ground and hurling the lance with all his might. Using the momentum he had gained to propel it even faster. Heat could be seen coming from the tip of the spear as it streaked towards her.
Angela's eyes widened and she cursed under her breath and brought her sword up to block the attack but it shattered her sword and went straight through her chest. She grunted in pain and fell to the ground. The broken half of her sword clattered to the ground as well.
Kira frowned and his back foot scooted back. This was when he would plan to run off but what would that do? He is nothing but a mere human. If he were to run he would easily be out run. He scooted back slowly again even though he knew it was illogical, at was all his body wanted to do.

Nyle on the other hand grew a sharp look and hissed loudly. In all truth he was still a bit worn out from the last attack after all, it was a while since he had actually transform and even now he was still building energy. He was tired and his demonic form probably wouldnt last long. His energy income tended to be low and his animal form minus well be him charging. Anyways, he probably will end up having to transform inorder to protect Kira

---------------------

Derith: .......... Kill him?

Derith wasnt quite sure if she really posed a threat or not but one of the first things she said was she was went to kill Simon so he placed his hand on his Katana. This girl was interesting......

Derith: Im sorry to tell you but that is pretty inconvenient.
"Well done." Sisceal dropped the barrier and joined him near the other demon. He was still cautious of her though. He was taught to never doubt what a demon could do, even a wounded one. "I see your aim is still spot on."
"Thanks." He grinned at him before turning back to Angela. "Alright you. Why where you sent here to assassinate us?"
Angela sat up and groaned. "Us? How foolish of you. I was sent to assassinate the human. The demon world doesn't care about you at all. To think that you would be able to injure me. I see what you mean. I certainly did underestimate how much of your strength you had managed to regain, but that attack was your last resort was it not? You're wiped out, but as for me..." *Her eyes glowed and she started to put out a huge amount of power. A strange red mark appeared on her forehead and she stood up.* "As for me, I still have quite alot of power left. I figured I'd have to get serious but to think it'd happen so soon." *Her sword reformed in her hand* "Now would be the time for you to run."

---------------

Kazan: "So I must fight you before I can kill the human? So be it. If that is what you want." *He smiled viciously.* "Come and get some!"

--------

Mei let out a squeak. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I'm terribly terribly sorry."

Simon: "No problem. We were just about to have some tea before cleaning. Would you care to join us?"

Mei: "Tea? Well that...no! nonono! I...I was sent to kill you, not fraternize with the banished demons."

Simon: "You sure? it's nice."

Mei: "Well maybe one cu-....no!"
She had him there, that last attack really threw his back out of place. "Come on priest. I don't think I can do anymore right now."
"That's it? You're just going to give up like that?"
"I can hardly stand up strait so what do you think?"
"Oh no. I came to far for this!" He declared. "If we die here I'm going to kill you. You got that? Now come on. Let's show her what we're really made of." He held out a hand and helped Abigor straiten up. Upon doing so the demon's horns and fangs came back, along with his tail this time. "Why don't you try this on for size she devil." The priest drew a small cross shaped sword and lunged at her.
Angela: "Pathetic." *She slammed her sword into Sisceal's with one arm and fired a blast of demon energy at Abigor with the other.
Derith: Come on, one cup wont hurt now would it? It would be nice to have another guest over.

-----------

Nyle's eyes gleamed red, he was about to transform and take Kazan's challange when Kira shouted.

Kira: NYLE! No.

Nyle: But Kira! He wants to kill you! He. Wants. To. KILL! You. Youll die!

Kira: And youll do much better? You are worn out. You will die too.

Nyle: Well not as easily as you.

Kira: Well Im gonna need you incase this doesnt work as nicely as Im hoping.

Kira pulled a small paper out from his inner shirt pocket. It was none other then a summoning paper........ He stood in a surprisingly nice posture for the summoning and spouted out a the line.

Kira: Bull of the wolves, wolves of the flames. Emerge.

Again, the monster formed and first glared at Kira. The two of them did have some unfinished buisness from back two hours ago, but then he looked over Kazan. A more formidable foe, one that would be much more fun. To Kira's luck, it found Kazan much more interesting them Kira himself. It roared and got on all fours
Mei: "Nonononononon! I can't!"

Simon: "Ah but it would put me at ease and make it so much easier for you to kill me."

Mei: "It...it would?"

Simon: "Yup. Nothing relaxes a human like a nice cup of tea."

Mei: "Well....I...I guess it couldn't hurt..." *Walks inside*

Simon: "Good. Now while you two clean I'll go make the tea."

Mei: *Reels backwards and thinks, "It was a trap!"* "Hey I never said anything about cleaning!"

Simon: *Already gone.*

Mei: "Aww...."

------------

Kazan: "Oh? You intend to fight me yourself?" *He smiled and looked over at Kira. If he really wanted it over with quickly it would be far simpler to destroy the paper that Kira was holding in plain sight, but he was curious as to why it was so important to kill this kid. He faced the familiar* "Are you coming?"
Sisceal and Abigor both stumbled backwards from the hits. "Now what Mr. Courageous?" Abigor snapped at him.
"Um...a special attack." He eyed Angela like he was preparing for some ultimate attack. What he ended up doing was chucking a whole vial of holy water in her face and bolting. Grabbing Abigor's arm and dragging him along as fast as possible.
Angela raised her arm to block most of the holy water, but it still burned and she winced. She looked at her arm. It would be useless for until it heals. She pointed her sword at them and drew another circle in the air. Once again hundreds of swords shot out of the circle and towards Abigor and Sisceal, but this time she also attached a tracker to Sisceal's robe.
"I've got it this time!" Sisceal created a shield of light to cover them as the fled into the church. Luckily they had done the binding. While it didn't get rid of his other weaknesses it did allow him to go into holy places without being repelled or harmed.
Angela: "Tch. So they managed to squirm away. Oh well. I'll know when they leave their little haven and then I'll be back to finish the job. Gotta get this arm looked at." *She opened a small portal to hell and walked through it. It closed behind her.*
Derith: Where did he go? *sigh* This is his special ability...... Anyways, while we are here want to get some tea anyways? Hes bound to appear sometime.

---------

Kira: Im off! Er...... Familiar, you kill him and we can finish up later. Deal?

Familiar:...... Fine.

Kira; Alright! Lets go! Nyle watch my back! *began to dash off*

Nyle: I feel replaced...... Anyways fine. *turned around so his head faced the back*

Familiar looked at Kazan and snorted. He was ready and was waiting for Kazan to do something may it be chasing Kira or fighting him.
più di un anno fa Roxas1314 said…
MOONBUTT.
Riku114 commented…
.......... più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Alright! ^-^ We should be able to get along! più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Really wanta...... >.> Ill do the sumamry of how they know nothing XD più di un anno fa
Kazan looked at the familiar, his red eyes gleaming. "This isn't much of a fight if you sit around waiting!" *Charges forward at and closes the distance between himself and the familiar in less than a second. Kazan slashed down at the familiars head.*

(It needs a name!!)

------------------

Mei: *Seems a little uneasy around Derith* "I-I-I'll wait...we-we-we should get started on the cleaning."

(Note to all villains! Don't try to assassinate Simon. You'll end up as his maid. XD)
(It will get a name when Kira masters it. I may just call it Familiar, it, or him)

Derith: *shrugged just now removing his hand from the hilt of the blade* Alright. Why not. Feel free to enter I guess.

---------------

It quickly skidded back about an inch just dodging and quickly the flames burned largely and with great strength from his hind legs charged in with his razor sharp claws pointed over at Kazan. While charging it growled.
"That was a close call...let's never do that again." Abigor sighed and flopped down onto a pew. "Next time I say run let's just run. At least until I have my powers back."
"Sorry. I really thought you could take her. Guess I didn't realize just how weak you were."
Mei: "O-okay...." *Tentatively walks further inside*

------------

Kazan: "IS THAT HOW YOU WANT IT?! FINE BY ME!" *Throws his sword away and roars like the familiar did and attacks it with his bare hands*
Okay. So basically the banished demons awoke on earth to figure out they were powerless. They found their partners (look above) and got attack like what 3? 4 times? To find nothing really big besides it helps to understand the other race. Right now Zaebos sent out some people to assisnated the humans the source of the power for the demons
wantadog commented…
That makes waaay più sense than mine does. più di un anno fa
(*Inhales*

Summation time!

Okay it started out with a bunch of demons suddenly being banished for their beliefs. Odessa was the most recently banished demon and was kicked out for accusing Satan himself of being jealous of humans. After that, she met Simon, stayed at his house, met Kira, tried to kill him, but ended up saving his life when a huge Cerberus attacked Kira. The Cerberus was sent by Odessa's brother Zaebos. She managed to kill it with the help of Derith and they all started staying at Simon's house after kira's was destroyed by more demons. They met up with Abigor and started researching in preparation for a rebellion against Hell. Simon and Kira went to the order of the Exorcists and met with the leader who told them that banished demons can get their powers back by learning to understand humans a bit more, and humans learning to understand demons. The next day they started training with Kira's exorcist brother and a female exorcist named Yukimi. kira learned how to summon familiars and Simon learned to shoot a big fancy gun. Then Zaebos sent three demons to kill Kira, Simon, and Sisceal respectively. Oh ya, Abigor and Sisceal(an exorcist) did some bonding ritual. Anyway. The demons are fighting the humans now and that's pretty much it.)

wait for it.

*exhales*
Roxas1314 commented…
Got it! più di un anno fa
Okay Okay Okay. I couldnt help it. Riku and Roxas in an rp........ >.> Im a die hard kingdom hearts fan and it was by far one of the best battle cutscenes in 358/2 days.

Riku vs Roxas
Roxas1314 commented…
I Amore how Roxas handles Oblivion and Oathkeeper in all of his fight scenes. And Riku's fighting style is so fmaskdsmakd cool! più di un anno fa