gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa: *Falls to the ground when Kira moved himself out of her grip.*

Angela: "Ooh. So you wish to fight me head on? That's fine, but you still have to reach me first. Can you survive my attack long enough to reach me? and even if you do. What will happen to the poor demon that failed to save you." *points to the unconscious Odessa.* "Goodbye human. you were fun. Josu Torikku!"

Once again the magic circles glowed and they were about to fire the countless amount of swords and kill Kira and Odessa when suddenly a one of the circles was hit by something. The circle faded away which caused a chain reaction that made the rest of them fade.

Angela: "What the hell? Who did that!"

???: "That'd probably be me."

The one who was speaking was a tall man with pointy wings coming out of his back. He was obviously a demon and was carrying a long chain which was probably what he used to destroy Angela's attack.

----------------------

Mei smirked and snapped her fingers, causing a bright flash of light to emanate from her. The flash made the shadow Derith disappear, allowing Mei to attack Derith fiercely with her sharp claws. "Darkness and light cancel each other out." she said as she attacked.

--------------

Nara: "Hmm? Well that's what he says. I'm not so sure. I mean people can't just come charging into Hell. Satan placed powerful barriers to prevent exorcists from coming through and even if they get past that, the gatekeeper would stop them."
last edited più di un anno fa
 Odessa: *Falls to the ground when Kira moved himself out of her grip.* Angela: "Ooh. So te wish t
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
"It can happen..Especially with me on espionage....So fellow demons are we ready?Because during this time no friends....Although we demons have none"
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira looked at the man and loosened the grips on the two daggers. He did not know completely if he was friend or foe, but what he did was helpful and put him leaning towards friend. Kira sighed a murmured under his breath

Kira: That goodness......

Though it wasnt long until Kira began to think things out side of relief...... Why would a demon help them. He was obviously not a familiar and he had a bit of trouble believeing that this guy could be a banished demon. Those were the only two that have EVER helped him rather then always pointing a blade at him. He titghened his grip on the daggers again. Friend or foe, he cant be just given trust.

(I couldnt write the rest cause I had to go)
Nara: "Speak for yourself. I have tons of friends. Just because we're demons, doesn't mean we can't make friends. I even have some human friends."

-------------------------

Angela: "Who are you?"

???: "The name's Shita. Shita Akunaki."

Angela: "Well Shita, I hope you're proud of what you did because now his death, and yours, will be infinitely more painful."

Shita: "Yowch. Sounds like a pain. HEY KID!" He suddenly shouted at Kira. "Stop being indecisive and get moving. That demon partner of yours will just end up dead if you try and fight. Take her somewhere and treat her wounds. Find someone who knows how to infuse her with some energy."
Yui nodded. The info was good enough. She took off back to her routine. They were going to be having visitors eh? This was gonna be interesting. Tangling with some banish demons and their humans. It was quite a while since she had a good fun battle with a worthy opponet not that they had proven themselves worthy........

(ill just be posting this cause I'm on my tablet)
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
"Friends?What type of Drugs have you been sniffing"
Nara: "Choosing not to have friends just because you are a demon is stupid. Living a life where you think everyone is an enemy sounds awfully boring."
Kira put the dagger that was in his left hand over in his right. He wasnt about to go weaponless but nor was he not going to run. He balanced the uncoinsous Odessa on his shoulder and his left hand supporting her against his body. He began to move off.

---------

Derith winced and it was certain the claws pierced through with what was a fatal strike, though at the last second the body dimished into a VERY thick dark mist. From above came Derith and shot out the last ring on his other hand. It flew at Mei at an incredible speed and this attack would make a pretty nasty but small aura explosion when it hit something. Especially with how long it was gaining energy from the hand.
Odessa: "....ki....ra...." she murmered, still unconscious. "...ass...hole..."

------------

Mei: "Tch. Don't get cocky brat." She knew the ring was coming and slammed her claw into the ring which exploded with a ton of force, then she shot out of the smoke created by the blast and straight towards Derith. The explosion did do damage to her but it would take alot more than that to defeat her. She used the speed boost she had from the elixir to almost instantly close the distance between them and attacked him with one her claws, aiming to claw out his eyes.*

------------------

Shita: "So you want to get this started?"

Angela: "You are going against the orders of a Demon Lord. You will not survive such a betrayal."

Shita: "Well I try not to worry about the future so much. I prefer to take it one day at a time. Besides....they betrayed us first."

Angela's eyes narrowed. He was a banished demon, but his energy wasn't fluctuating like the other ones were. This guy was like a fully powered demon. How?! She growled and shouted loudly. "MEI! Watch out! There's another of those pesky humans hiding nearby! Be on your guard. These new opponents might be tough!"

------------

Mei: *Hears Angela and growls. She sensed the attack coming just in time to avoid being hit by a blood red whip. The distraction probably saved Derith's life.* "Who the hell?"

A young girl smiled up at them. "Hey mr demon. Are you okay?"
 Odessa: "....ki....ra...." she murmered, still unconscious. "...ass...hole..." ------------ Mei
Derith, thanks to the distraction, managed to get out of the way roughly. Though since he dodged with some nice force, it sent himself skidding back a bit which he pulled himself to a stop. He looked at the young girl. He was fine. He didnt need any human to interfere. Epecially a small human girl. That wouldnt be chivalrous. After coming to a complete stop he walked forward and infront of the young girl and stuck his arm out infront of her as if to tell her to get back. Mei had some nice skills with light though he was capable of countering a few. Not that he could counter too much of the larger ones but he couldnt let a young lady get harmed...... Or anyone he believed was weaker. It was a nature he carried from a young age. 24/7 since he first met Sune was he protecting him. It was normal for Derith to step up to protect rather then to be protected himself. He opened his mouth and spoke in a firm voice.

Derith: Im fine. Get back.

-----------------

Kira: Oh shut up. You think at my skill I could actually take her out?
???: "I think it would be best if I fought that demon."

Mei frowned. That mere human thought she was a match for her? How absurd. Whoever she was, she would have to be dealt with. "Are you so pitiful that you need to be saved by little girls now? I really thought more of you than that Derith."

-----------

Odessa: *Unconscious*
As Kira made his way away from the battle Ventis came running beside Kira from infront of him and turned around to run beside him.

Ventis: Kira? What happened? I left you alone for a morning and you guys go off and get nearly get you and Odessa killed. You need to be careful on the day of going to hell. *looked back in the distance* And even more interesting how did you manage to escape when you are moving so slowly?

Kira: Shut up. Ill tell you later.

Ventis: Fine fine, but if you dont mind allowing me to carry the dead weight?

Kira: No. I have it just fine.

Ventis: We obviously could move much faster if you did.

Kira: NO! What dont you get about no?

Ventis: Fine fine. No need to get snappy. I was just trying to be logical.

Kira: Whatever.......... *picked up the pace pretty nicely that it was 1.5x faster then it was before*

Ventis: Oi. Trying to run away now *easily catched up and keeps pace* ♪ ♫ More Experience ♪ ♫

Ventis looked over at Kira who was just looking forward to focus on getting to his destination. There was obviously no interest to be dealing with Ventis in Kira's eyes.

Ventis: *sighs* I can probably help you. I have been trained to do some energy and aura based things.

Kira looked over at Ventis for a second. He was breathing a little heavily right now but nothing too bad. Though, he did want to make sure Odessa was okay so he did have to find someone who could do it...... But an exorcist doing it? And just to make it worse his brother? Well what are the chances of finding a demon that could and would help them. What? 3%? ...... Fine. Not that he liked it, actually he hated it.

Kira: Tch. Fine.

Ventis: Alright! *happy tone*

----------------

Derith: Did I ever say just because she said she could I would like it? And no, I do not need to be saved by any little girl.

Derith steadied his sword and held it with both hands and looked back at the girl with the corner of his eye

Derith: There is no way I am letting a young girl do all the fighting.
???: "What about a young girl that's stronger than you."

-----------------

Angela: "If you have some trick up your sleeve then feel free to use it. Otherwise you won't be any trouble."

Shita: "As a matter of fact, I do have a trick."
Derith: Do you have any proof of such? Cause unless you do all I see you as is another human girl.

Derith was looking at the girl. She didnt seem to have any real potential and looked like a kind and friendly young human girl.
???: "Gladly, but you'll have to step back."

-----------------

Shita: *Points behind him.* "See that girl? She's human, but she could take both of you with one hand tied behind her back."

Angela: "An interesting bluff, but a human is still a human, no matter how skilled."

Shita: "We'll just have to see."
Derith: Fine, but if I find you weakening, Im gonna hop right back in.

-----------

Meanwhile off about a mile and a half down, Ventis was preparing to infuse energy while Kira sat watching. He couldnt say he didnt trust Ventis, after all he trusted him more than any of the demons back at the battling area, and what has Ventis actually done to harm him. Well there was the time when he nearly got killed by his own (Kira's) familiar but he had good intentions. Anyways he had to trust him right now......
Kazan: *watches the battle with an interested look in his eyes. He was eager to see just what that human could do.*

-------------

???: "Okay." *Waits for Derith to step back.* "Further...." *Waits for him to take a couple more steps backwards* "Ok good."

Mei: "will you be finishing any time soon? Because I have better things to do."

???: "Oh I'm sorry. Hold on just a second okay?"

The girl took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was silent for about ten seconds before she opened them again, but this time, her eyes were blood red. Then a huge burst of energy came from her, and not just any energy....demon energy! Mei's eyes widened as the power continued to rise. It kept getting bigger and bigger until it felt like the very air was laced with the energy. The girls appearance changed as well. Her outfit changed and her whip became longer and more weapon-like. She tied her hair in a ponytail and faced Mei with a smile, but this one was a demon smile.

???: "Will this suffice?"

----------------

Kazan's eyes widened. How could a human have demon powers and how could she have so much power? The power easily dwarfed anything he had ever seen out of Angela or Mei. Just what the hell was going on?

----------------------

Odessa groaned as she felt the energy even though she was unconscious.
 Kazan: *watches the battle with an interested look in his eyes. He was eager to see just what that hu
Riku114 commented…
XD Picture stealer! Not that I was planning on using that one on this rp, but picture stealer! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Wait what? I'm confused. Who did te use this picture on? I found it on google... più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD più di un anno fa
Like Kazan's and Mei's, Derith's eyes widened too. Quickly he transformed into demonic form. For a human..... or demon..... or whatever she was, she was strong. Scary strong. Same enemy never meant allies. She was an unfamiliar piece of work to him and he wasnt going to drop his guard. Never once had he ever seen that in a human..... NEVER. He could not trust a foreign subject so easily as he does with humans or other demons.
The girl looked at Derith out of the corner of her eye then returned her attention to Mei.

Mei: "Grr. You...Who are you? WHAT are you?!"

???: "My name is Andrea. I'm just a human."

Mei: "DON'T LIE! You have demon powers!"

Andrea: "Ya. So?"

Mei: "Don't play dumb!"

Andrea: "You guys always react so violently. Is it so shocking that a human has the powers of a demon?"

Mei: "You...." *she took a deep breath and smirked.* "You're good. I'll give you that, but you can't win."

Andrea: "Meh."

Mei: *Glares*

----------------

Angela: "What....is she....?"

Shita: "You're sweating. Nervous?"

Angela: "Power isn't everything. It takes time to master those kinds of powers. She can't overcome that simple fact. She'll lose."

Shita: "We'll see."
Derith: Actually Andrea...... It is. It really is. Maybe it would be able to be deemed hybrid human demon though the power is too strong. Either you are from high decenants who had or have great power and you are a hybrid or you are something out of my encyclopedias both book wise and memory wise. Its hard to be all that comfortable around a foreign object.
Andrea: "That's stupid. If everyone was afraid of anything that they hadn't seen before then nobody would ever experience new things. Nobody would be able to truly make friends because they'd be wary of each other. Humans and demons alike are gifted with the ability to be more curious than scared. So there really is no excuse."

It was at that moment that Mei appeared behind her and slashed at her back. Andrea showed no reaction as Mei's claws shattered and calmly kicked out straight back, slamming her foot into Mei's gut, sending her flying.

Andrea: "Excuse me."

She snapped her whip towards Mei and it wrapped around her foot. Andrea then yanked hard on the whip which made Mei come shooting back towards her. She slammed her knee into Mei's face when it got close enough and she was knocked into the air. Andrea then yanked down on the whip that was still wrapped around her foot and Mei was forcefully slammed into the ground.

Andrea: "And that ought to do it."

-------------------

Angela: *Eyes wide*

Shita: "She's older than she looks. I've been training with her for almost 200 years."

Angela: "Damn it....Mei!" *She disappeared and reappeared beside Mei and grabbed her then disappeared again. This time she didn't reappear.*
Derith: *had yet to revert back to human form* Are you to be friend or foe? If Angela was right then you are banished demon and the human linked. Right?

Derith was still unsure about this whole situation. It bugged him. He really hated not knowing things. Its a first he saw ANYTHING like this
Andrea: "That all depends on you guys. We're only here to use that portal. To get through it we needed those other two out of the way so we took them out."

Shita: *Was kneeling beside Simon.*
Derith: Humm...... We-

Derith looked over at Shita as he transformed back into human form. Quickly he dashed over back to Simon.

Derith: Simon!

How could he have forgotten? Battle sucks him up too deeply. He looked at Shita and then at Simon. He still was yet to trust them completely.......
Shita: "hmm. He'll survive but in the shape he is in right now, he won't be participating in any rebellions anytime soon."

Andrea: *Reverts to normal and walks up to them.* "Can you help him?"

Shita: "Yes, but someone will have to be willing to give up some of their life energy."
Derith: Ill do it, I minus well be dead if I dont. And hes waffle man..... ..... ...... Inside joke......

------------

Meanwhile over by Kira and co, the energy infusion was just about done. It was none other then Kira who offered it out.

Ventis: It wasnt that bad now was it?

Kira: Being handled by you was the bad part.
Shita: "...uh-huh....anyway." *He placed a hand on Derith's shoulder and then put his other hand on Simon's chest. Immediately Derith's energy began to drain out of him and head into Simon. It only lasted a few seconds but it drained enough of Derith's energy to leave him a bit winded.* "There. It's done. He should be up and about in a few minutes.

Andrea: "Thank goodness."
Derith: Good..... *layed with his back on the grass and his hands behind his head. First he looked over at where Nayvis was and he was long gone. He noticed Kira had left off with odessa, but their energy was still lingering, they would be fine. Then he thought for a bit* Wait you guys are going to hell?

------------

Ventis: Okay okay, enough lying around, we should get heading back before they worry to much. It seems like the battles are over. Two other demons seemed to have appeared. One possessing massive strength. But dont worry it seemed one of the battles with the demons ended very quickly so its easier to assume they are in aid to us rather then in aid to hell

Kira: And where did you pull that out from? Spy software?

Ventis: No, I just kept track of the aura changes. The arrival of the demons the harming of demons and the vanishing of demons. *takes one of Odessa's arms and puts it around his neck* Come on help me

Kira: Fine *takes the other arm*
Andrea nodded with a smile. "We are indeed."

Kazan: "Why."

Shita: "Same reason as you I guess. Hell needs to change."
Derith: You are right....... Would you like to join..... no.... help us in this common goal? I truthfully would love if you would, not to sure about the others though......

(Damn Ive been doing the American Revolution too much.

Kira and co=Colonist, weak rebelious people
Shita and Andrea=French, strong team already against the same people as the rebelious people and end up helping
Everyone in Hell=Demons, being rebelled on as well as forcing them into submission
Exorcists=Spain, helps the rebelious people)
(XD)

Andrea: "Well I don't know....you guys don't even know how to transform."

Shita: "She's right. You won't be winning against the powerful demons if you can't enter your half demon mode."

*Simon suddenly spoke up.*

Simon: "What is the half demon mode?"

Andrea: "Well everyone else already saw it earlier when I transformed but basically it turns a banished demon into a half-human and a human into a half-demon. You guys have seen the results."

Kazan: "Half breeds do tend to be more powerful than most but we've seen half-demons before and they weren't as overpoweringly strong as you were."

Shita: "We don't claim to know everything but it probably has something to do with the unique relationship between a banished demon and his human partner."
Derith: Are you willing to teach us?

Kira and Ventis were off in the distance a bit but in seeing range and hearing range.

Kira: Hey Ventis you were right.

Ventis: Arent I always?
Shita: "I'm not sure if there is enough time. I can instruct you as we go, but it took Andrea and I 50 years before we were able to transform."

Simon: "50 years?! She looks so young..."

Andrea: "I celebrated my 200th birthday last week."
Kira put Odessa down nearby

Kira: Well happy late birthday

Derith: Well even if it did take 50 years, its better to try then not to at all. After all, if you dont try you cant succeed.
Simon: "What happened to her." *Looks concerned as he stares at the unconscious Odessa.*

Shita: "Hmm...Very well. We'll train you. That goo on the portal should have faded now that those two demons have left.
Kira: Oh she protected me, she will be fine within time though, we already handled the infusion. *looked over at Shita* So who exactly are you? I didnt get your names.
Simon: "Whoa...she's gone a long way to put herself in so much danger to save a human."

Shita: "My name is Shita. This is Andrea."

Andrea: "Yo." *does a peace sign*
Kira: Okay. Im Kira.

Derith: Derith......

Kira: Hey can we get a bit of recovery time before going into hell? Cause infusing energy is tiring. Also we still need Odessa to get back up.
Shita: "This is your first time infusing energy? I'm shocked you're standing. There might be hope for you yet."

Andrea: "So while we wait. Any more questions?"
Derith and Kira shake their heads no.

Kira: Well Im going for a nap. *plopps down on the grass with his eyes shut face towards the ground mostly to avoid any drawings on his face*
Shita: "Ok. Andrea. Are you okay? I know using your powers can be exhausting for your human body."

Andrea: "Yes, mother hen. I'm perfectly fine."

(Time skip?)
(Alright!)

After a bit of rest, everyone was up and ready to get going. Nyle was left in the care of Ventis while Kira was gone.

Kira: Alright, I think we should get going soon. *looks at the portal* Seems that the fact Nayvis left that open shows they really are waiting for us on the other end......
Odessa: *Is grumbling over them making decisions without her.* "Fine..."

Shita: "I'm sure we'll be fine."

Simon: "You sure it's safe now?"

Andrea: "The goo is gone so we're pretty sure."

Kazan: *Walks through it without a word*
Kira: Ah, Oda, we just did a bit of planning, dont get so upset. Anyways. Im heading off. *walks through the portal*

Derith: It looks like it is our time! *goes in as well*
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Odessa: "Don't you act all high and mighty. I'm the reason you're alive." She said as she followed him in, shortly followed by Simon, Andrea, and Shita.
When they entered Kira looked around. There were red hills that were pretty darn barren. Off in the distance you could see another light area.

Kira: Damn, if this is hell its emptier then I thought

Derith: You idiot, this is the passage between hell and earth. Ive passed through it multiple times before I was banished *he frowned as he continued to think*
(GTG I wont be on much at all tommarow)
Odessa: "I hate this place. Always so dreary."

Simon: "Hell isn't dreary?"

Odessa: "Some parts are, but some are like the human world. Anyway come on. The sooner we get out of here, the better."
Derith: I would agree. We wouldnt want to get into fateful encounters........ *continued on walking*

Kira: Alright. *followed off*
Shita: "I find it nice. Very roomy."

Andrea: "I've never seen anything quite like it."