gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 4728

più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
"What a stuck up God loving knave"
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Shi continued walking, having either not heard or not cared about Kaine's statement. "Guess we'd better get going. There doesn't seem to be anything here."
Kaine Manifests a Axe out of shadows-"That is a nice sandwich shop ...I think I am going to get a deli clerk and lettuce sandwhich with sourdough" -Minutes later- "The Executioner is back" -he stares at the floor heads spread everywhere- "I wonder how long till the police come" -He pours lighter fluid on the floor and throws a match while leaving- "Foolish humans won't be tolerated...They are inferior just because they are humans"
*As Kaine left, he was once again watched by a strange man in black. The man leaned against the building right beside the shop he set on fire. His eyes were fixed on Kaine.*
last edited più di un anno fa
"I swear I feel like I am being stared at..." -He sent a row of spikes into the store-
"That's because you are being stared at." *The man in black looked over to his left before turning and disappearing down an alley as another man came walking up to Kaine.*

???: "I've been looking all over for you Thamuz. You've certainly been a naughty naughty boy." the stranger cackled loudly, drawing stares from everyone nearby, but they were more concerned with the fire so they didn't bother the two of them.
 "That's because te are being stared at." *The man in black looked over to his left before turning an
"Why are you seeking me knave declare your business!"
???: *Laughs insanely.* "Just as uptight as they said. I'm here to bring you back to Hell." *Continues laughing and is forced to stop talking while he rolls around in glee.* "These orders come directly from Satan HAHAHA! He certainly didn't sound happy when he said to retrieve you. HEEHEE!"
"What business do I have in hell for me KNAVE!"
???: "Don't know, don't care. When the boss says something, you gotta do it. Unless you feel like disobeying him. NYAHAHAHA!"
He back slapped the other- "Shut up now before I cut off your tongue "
*The demon moved at an amazing speed. Dodging Kaine's attack by leaning backwards and laughing at the same time.* "Tut tut little Thamuz. That's the sort of thing that got you into trouble to begin with." *Goes into a fit of snickering*
"Take me to he-Take me to Lord Satan"
The demon fell into a fit of giggle before snapping its fingers which caused a large red door to appear. The door was decorated with skulls and terrifying imagery. A squealing sound could be heard as it opened. This was a portal only Satan and his most trusted inner sanctum minions could open. This included each territories Demon Lord.

Before either of the two could walk through the portal, red fiery chains shot out of the portal and wrapped themselves tightly around Kaine, locking his limbs together and preventing him from making any movement. The chains yanked backwards, dragging Kaine through the portal. The other demon's eyes widened for a moment before its customary grin returned.

"Seems he got tired of waiting." *Follows them through*

-----------------

Kaine was yanked through the portal and tossed unceremoniously onto the floor of a large empty room. The flaming chains disappeared just as the other demon returned through the portal. A loud booming voice sounded from everywhere at once.

"Kibatsu, leave us."

The other demon bowed and left the room.
"Lord Satan Why was I summoned to be in here...Explain!...The ambassador of hell in Chains?!?"
The voice boomed. "Be silent! You will speak only when spoken to!" *The voice was angry but not overly so. As if Satan expected nothing less.* "You should know quite well why you have been brought before me. Why did I appoint you as my ambassador, Thamuz?"
"Because I was able to keep calm for some time...I'm am dearly sorry this was my first trip back in hundreds of years and all those buildings kept laughing at me...I couldn't help myself...I am dearly sorry"
"CEASE YOUR PATHETIC GROVELLING! You are my ambassador because you were once human. Humans that evolve into demons of your caliber are rare. You understand what makes humans do the things they do. You know exactly how fear and love motivate them while at the same time you understand the importance of a demons pride. I was informed that you had destroyed the home of a small group of humans calling themselves the 'sect of Satan'. Is this true?"
"No humans has been there dust flooded everything no trace of a sacrifice in years...I had felt INSULTED by such a thing.There was no evidence of them ever being there"
Satan seemed to be losing patience with him. The whole room began to shake with his anger. "AND INSTEAD OF FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENED, YOU DECIDED TO DESTROY IT SENSELESSLY AND ALLOW A GROUP OF EXORCISTS TO EXAMINE OUR POWERS. That is not pride! that is stupidity!"
"....I am sorry for displeasing you......" -He yawned when he stood up- "Can I get a mission?"
wantadog commented…
The chains disappeared when he arrived remember? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
cyrus più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira: Oh yeah wheres what his name....... Doesnt he have Nayvis's number?

---------

Tayn continued to walk on giving little to no attention to the hell's gate especially since it didnt interact with him. Right now they were doing a few simple chores. Simple chores that were to be done quickly in a good time management.
Posted
Simon: "Kazan? He contacted him earlier and went off to the training grounds. Apparently that's where we're supposed to meet up."

Odessa: "Why not here?"

Simon: "In the middle of a city?"

Odessa: "No. Here!"

Simon: "My living room?"

Odessa: "..."

Simon: "..."

------------------------

Shi: "Tayn go destroy those spikes after making a note of just how they were formed and the amount of energy they contain. I shall go handle some of our other business."

---------

"I have heard that a small group of demons will be making their way to hell today. They will be entering via Devin's territory. Your mission is to follow them by pretending to be a comrade. Make notes of their abilities and help them but allow them to do things themselves. I wish to see their potential. Whatever you do. Allow none of them to die. If you do that, you will regain your position as my ambassador. Is that understood?"
"Lord Satan is not that the group of Banished demons?"
Tayn: Yes sir.

With that he headed off walking. They had time to take time. He would prefer to relax on his job.

---------

Derith: First, we cant go destroying houses like Kira's house

Kira: Hey hey hey, its rebuilt. Its just that you guys are more entertaining them my family. All of which are exorcists. Anyways we should just head out

--------

Shira: So this is where the games begin?

Nayvis: Yes it is. *he chuckled a tad bit of an creepy laugh* I hope these guys can please Lord Devin.

Shira: Well make sure they are at least average skill level at this point......... And make sure they can handle swarms.

Nayvis: Oh boy, I already have something planned to test them. And it will definitely make sure they can manage a swarm
Kaine began to think- "A chance to have fun again...Why would I blow this chance...knaves"
"I have my reasons. Now begone." *Kaine wasn't given a chance to speak again as he was blasted through the door and out of the room where he landed beside Kibatsu. The doors slammed shut.*

Kibatsu: "So how was it Kainy?" He said, using a mocking singsong voice as he spoke. "He must not have been pleased with you to have kicked you out of his chambers like that. HYAHAHAHA!"

------------------------

Simon: "Ok, so you guys go to the training area. I'll catch up."

Odessa: "But aren't you driving us?"

Simon: "You can fly there far faster than I can drive. You just wanna use the car so you can listen to the radio."

Odessa: "I do not! I merely wish to preserve my strength."

Simon: "Whatever. I need to get some things so you'll have to fly."
"Where is this group?...asshole"
Kibatsu: "How the hell should I know? Go bother someone else with your gibberish."
"Finally I see hear some intelligence in your words" -He walk away trying to pin point the others-
Kira: I cant fly Simon......

--------

Shira: Well Im in trusting the rest with you. Im off to report to Devin.

Nayvis: You got it! *raised his hand to say okay*

Shira opened a portal and headed in to go head off to Devin
Simon: "But Odessa and Derith can. One of them can carry you."

------------

Kibatsu rolled his eyes and fell into a fit of giggles as he watched Kaine walk off.
"...Where can I find them..."
wantadog commented…
No one liners please. più di un anno fa
Name: Hirina Kaligan

Appearance: PIC

Species: Demon

Race: Yuki-Onna

Weapons: She doesnt typically use weapons though there is the occasional short sword

Powers: Ice based, temperature, weather, sucking blood, when she actually uses her demonic energy, like a succubus, she is pretty darn attractive to males

Weaknesses: Fire.

Other Info: Warm temperature doesnt bother her. She instantly drops it paving the floor with ice

Bio: She was born and placed in hell creating a temporary snow biome wherever she planned on settling. When she left the snow biome vanished in a day or two. For the most part she lived her life how any other Yuki-onna would, luring in men to suck their blood or freeze them. She didnt only do it to humans but to demons as well. Eventually she was offered to work in Leviathans workmen and she accepted under the condition she is not restricted from doing her Yuki-Onna way of life.
 Name: Hirina Kaligan Age: Pretty darn old Gender: Female Appearance: PIC Species: Demon
He walked around trying to pin point where they are - "Just us my energy so they come" -He gather up a notable amount of energy so the others would notice-
Derith: Ill do it. Come on lets get going.

Derith and Kira walked outside and Derith transformed into his demonic form. For a bit the dark aura circled below them and then vanished. With one arm, Derith picked Kira up

Derith: Now off we go. Coming Odessa? *took flight*

-----------

Shira walked up to Devin's thrown room and took a knee with her fist planted onto the ground. She held her head down in a bow. Devin looked down and took a sip of his sake cup.

Devin: Hello Shira, no need to be formal when entering.

Shira: *got out of position and stood up arms crossed* Didnt want to be disrespectful. Anyways, so far everything seems to be going well. At this rate the banished demons should be entering after Nayvis gives a simple test to make sure they are of atleast average level.

Devin: Good. Sounds nice. *he yawned* Though we are bound to have some time. Want some sake?

Shira: Sake? ....... Sure.

(Note that the banished demons are yet to arrive. They have a test and then they will)
"I'm espoused...to meet them in hell dammit" -He charged down- "I have to wait till then..."- He sat down and took a smoke -
Odessa: "Ya ya. Hold your horses." *She yawned and her wings grew to a suitable size and she took off into the air. She glided a bit behind them, not feeling compelled to take the lead.*
-He fell Asleep having peace and quiet for once in his demonic old life-
It wasnt too long until Derith alighted down in the training area and placed Kira down as he returned to human form. Nayvis had been waiting for a bit and he was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed and his scythe next to him.

Derith: Hum....... *walked over and grabbed Nayvis's scythe and swung it about* I am Nayvis. Most reliable wor-

Nayvis: *summoned the scythe into his hand and hooked it around Derith's neck* Dont touch my scythe while Im meditating. *removed the blade and rested the scythe's handle on his neck* Long time no see...... And where are the others?

Derith: Geez, sorry, I couldnt help it.

Kira: Oh Odessa was a bit behind us and Simon is getting a thing or two
Kazan: *In the corner in a similar position to the one Nayvis was in.* "Been here the whole time."

Odessa: *Lands* "I have no idea what that simpleton could possibly need that is more important than this."

-----------

Simon: *sneezes*

"Did you want this one or this one?"

Simon: "That one. it's bigger. Oh and does it come with some sort of shoulder harness?"

"10 bucks extra."

Simon: "I'll make do without...."
"Ok....I am curious how long I slept...." -He walked out of the building - "Where is the sun dial"
Nayvis: Well Im gonna make sure you can handle just the basics. You have adequate speed, strength, agility, and defense. Now.

His scythe formed a dark gray aura around it and Nayvis sliced the scythe in mid air. Four large Bacteria formed about the 1.5x taller then the size of a regular human/demon. Within 5 seconds they duplicated into 8 Bacteria.

Nayvis: The goal is simple. Destroy the bacteria. They duplicate every 5 seconds, starting with 4 then 8 then 16 then 32 and so on. Oh yeah, they arent sickly unlike most bacteria, they just want to get under your skin. Literally using the tendril like parts, though with their size if you give a full clean cut through them it should be enough to take one out. And good luck *snapped his fingers at the Bacteria grew wild he jumped up to the cliff to watch from above*

Derith: Doctor time! *he formed a sword of shadows in his right hand* Time to get to buisness! *leaped off*

Kira: Wolf of the bulls. Bull of the flames *summoned out the Raynik (the familiar from earlier) whom the two were working much better with a good strength of source coming out*
Odessa sighed and flew into the air. She gave a powerful flap of her wings which sent blasts of air that acted like blades and sliced clean through several of the bacteria.

Kazan didn't move a muscle. He felt no need to take part in Nayvis' silly test. Not to mention with his control over fire and heat, destroying the bacteria would be a cinch.
Riku114 commented…
ciao I gtg più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
kk più di un anno fa
Despite the group taking such small fry bacteria out fast and easier then anything else, they seemed to be able to duplicate a bit. At this point there was about 18 floating around a bit which meant that they were making some progress rather then have 36. Even so, suddenly the 18 duplicated 3 times (18 x 2 x 2 x 2 check my math if Im wrong I did this at 5 *ish* am) into a large mass of 128. After such it went back to regular routine. These guys were like little bugs easily killed in a small group but once they grew huge it was a bit harder to handle. Raynik and Derith could probably take these guys out with a long ranged attack but neither found that much of a last practice.

Kira: The hell? It hasnt been 15 seconds to duplicate this much. *went over to a branch stcking out of the ledge and jumps grabbing onto it pulling himself up to get a bit of a over looking view* It definately did multiply A LOT in matter of what 2 seconds?

Nayvis: *shruged still leaning against the wall* I said I would START you off with 4. I temporarilly sped up their duplication time.

Anyone who trained or knew Nayvis knew this was a common agility and endurance training course with that small bit of strength placed in it. These guys were barely anything you can call vicious its just a matter of getting the job done.

(Hopefully I still remember where Im going with this AFTER school........ 11 damn hours....... Mister 4 *or something like that you mentioned your schedule before when you had school* hour home schooling.)
(Lol is that basically saying "Derith could kill them but he didn't feel like it." XD)

Odessa: *Rolls her eyes.* That jerk was definitely getting on her nerves. Still...if she could get them all in one place, a large enough blast would destroy them all, but seeing as that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon, she'd have to choose her next option which was managing to hit all of them at the same time. "Okay this is just getting boring."

Kazan had fallen asleep by that time.
I would post if it wasn't for that I was atbschool and I don't have the pic I need XD as in I'm on my tablet
Out of near nowhere a pinkish red haired man jumped above Odessa bouncing from one of the tops of a bacteria. He held two swords, one long black and another a pink. His aura had a similar base energy point as almost every demon did, the same one that stated that they were the race they were though it was touched with an odd touch that differed it a bit. He came down with both swords down at Odessa with a small smile like smirk

S: You can call me S. Still think its all that boring?
 Out of near nowhere a pinkish red haired man jumped above Odessa bouncing from one of the tops of a b
Odessa folded her arms and raised one of her eyebrows at the newcomer. "As a matter of fact, I do."