gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 4728

più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
(No just a very powerful above average demon)

"You have not changed at bit.But that is not of the matter,I need a map and with your control over lesser demons you could get one"
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
"I see no need to give you one, but if you insist on making a fool out of yourself then fine." *He clapped his hands and immediately a small green imp with a bent horn came out carrying a piece of parchment. The imp bowed to both of them low enough that it's forehead bumped the ground and handed Kaine the blank parchment. Hades watched the little imp retreat after doing so and looked at Kaine with one eye.* "I assume you don't need me to teach you how to access the map?"
"I'm the ambassador of Hell I'll let you know I could figure it out with my hands chopped off...Well Hades I'll be takeing my leave"-He walked away-"I actually didn't know how to use it..but there is only so much you put up with when it with that man.."-He murmured to himself-
Hades: "Suit yourself. Oh and Kaine. Before you go there's one more little piece of information you might want to know about. Our lord Satan is currently in the human world so you had best behave yourself."
"Thanks For the information....I see...Why would Lord Satan be on the waste hole know as the Human world"
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
For Cyrus, you should check out the profiles for a few characters that may be important if you were to meet them:

The four demon lords:

link

That one has Levithan and Hades

link

That one has Nerin and Devin

Currently Notable Character:

The one that had Nerin and Devin has Shira, a leader demon under Devin

link

Nayvis, an Abaasy Demon, one of the most reliable workers for Shira/Devin who is currently put on a job to get the banished demons into hell

link

This one has Derith, Kira, Odessa, and Simon

link

Abigor and Zaebos

link

Nyle
Hades: "probably because a couple banished demons have teamed up with some exorcists and are planning some sort of rebellion." He said with a yawn.
Kira hopped down nearby.

Kira: Yeah yeah you old hag.

As he spoke it seemed more of a joking tone then a serious tone. A few weeks back he would have said old hag as if he meant it and as if it was meant to hurt her, now it was used as just a friendly joke-like term.

Kira: So what would you like to grab for a meal?

----------

Nayvis was off relaxing in the nearby forest area against a tree a few miles off from where the banished demons and their humans were training. The human world used to entertain him greatly and he had plenty to do. Trading, selling, exploring, observing, and plotting. It all kept him busy back in the day when there wasnt any electronic technology and before he had satisfied himself with the mass epidemic that had occurred. He didnt really find much interest anymore in causing that much destruction or disease since and had more interest in doing work for hell. Just this job was boring right now. No demons had bothered to bother them nor did anything too large happen over this week. He yawned. Maybe after this whole millionth attempt to invade and over throw hell was over he could return to his old days from so many years back?
"The cathedral of Satan in the human world hasn't done a thing about those petty exorcists yet?And they say that worship us demons Blasphemy!!"
Hades: "Don't act so high and mighty. It just makes you look foolish. The exorcists are no threat to us. They are bugs to be wiped out at our leisure."
"Unlike you I am weak to holiness of course I could kill them with a twig....a very demonic twig.....I shall take my leave now farewell"
Hades didn't even bother responding. Instead he yawned and snapped his fingers and a servant came running to feed him more.
He then used Dark magic to teleport in the human world-"Why are humans running and screaming away from me I am not that frightening"-He casted a disguise spell-"A cat A CAT? Well cat's are from hell..so the humans say"-He scampered away-
Nayvis noticed the energy change when Kaine entered the human world. It didnt seem to far..... Which wasnt good. It was his job to make sure these demons get into hell safely so any demon that came here he was gonna have to deal with one way or the other. He summoned his scythe staying in normal size and ran off and a fast pace, a calm jog for him, towards Kaine
Kaine sensed anybody running towards him as he was running he transformed back into a human-"Weak lower level"-He manifested a huge scythe in his hands-
(Okay okay okay...... I cant help but say this but this ought to be interesting. A scythe battle which both have large sycthes. Well Nayvis's can go from very tiny to very huge.)

As Nayvis approached closer he came to a slow calming walk and rested he handle of his scythe against his neck. He would first like to talk things through rather then jumping straight into battle. It wasnt long till the two came in sight view of eachother.

Nayvis: Hel- Nice scythe.
"I'm Thamuz The Ambassador of hell and master of large arms state your name and business in the vicinity"
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
"Ha! You are mistaken dragon! You shall be destroyed!" With a squeaky little war cry, Sebastian ran forward and swung his little foam sword at hos dad, aiming for his thigh.

"Oh shoot!" Faye tutted and grabbed a nearby towel, reaching over to place it over his finger, "This is unfortunate, come with me, let's get this bandaged up."
Nayvis looked at this guy carefully. He was gonna be a pain.

Nayvis: Thazmuz, I am Nayvis. Well known Abaasy for the deaths of millions with the Bubonic Plauge and most reliable for getting missions done under Shira and Devin. My buisness. Under direct orders from Devin and then Shira, I am here to make sure the banished demons and the humans get into hell safely. I do not judge my jobs I just do them. Defying me, my will, and/or my job and you will be accounted for defying a demon lord.
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Abigor roared again and fell to his knees." I will not go down so easily knight!" He batted at Sebastian's sword.

"Oh, whoops. Foolish old me...getting distracted like that." He chuckled and held his finger. "No worries though, I've got it." He uttered a small spell. A faint greenish white light came from his fingertips and the wound sealed up. "See. All better."
"The only Lord I obey is Satan move out of the way nayvis I don't want to soil your title with a defeat from me"
Nayvis: Dont go underestimating me. And now, tell me your buisness here.
"I am thinking about killing some knaves don't make yourself in anymore trouble than you will be if you don't get out of my way"
Nayvis: You are really an annoyance.

Nayvis's scythe vibrated violently as if the scythe itself was shaking with anger. He griped his handle firmly and pulled it to the side as it grew huge matching the size of Thazmuz's.
"As are you"-He swung his scythe-
Riku114 commented…
swung his scythe as an attack, if not where? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
gtg to the football game my band is playing in that I mentioned earlier più di un anno fa
(Cyrus when doing battles do you mind putting a bit more detail or description on the actions? I wasnt sure if that was an attack or not but Im just gonna choose it as one)

Quickly Nayvis moved off to the side dodging the attack. He stepped in with an impressive speed and curved the scythe around Thazmuz's neck and as he passed by Thazmuz, the scythe followed and with where the blade was, it was an obvious attempt to cut the neck and finish this battle quickly.
wantadog commented…
He detto he's fixing it XD più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
oh okay XD più di un anno fa
Kaine tilted his neck into just enough of a thirty degree angle to where it missed-"So much effort for so little skill"-He jumped onto a car and hoisted himself off of it creating a powerful leap aiming towards Nayvis`s side with the Scythe-
(In the actions I use for my characters would you rather me use Kaine or Thazmuz?)

Nayvis jumped up onto Kaine's scythe and used it to jump again above Kaine to quite a height.

Nayvis: If you think that was effort realize I havent been putting to much!

He came down going for a cut to Kaine's shoulder blade. As Nayvis went in for an attack, Shira game flying down, not in Roc form just with two small wings out of her back. Her aura was diminished and it seemed like she was weaker than any servant demon that served under a regular demon for protection.

Shira: Now what is this?
(You use Kaine.Your character when talking calls him by his Demon name.Mostly because that's what he introduced himself with)

"Move you Knave!"-He attempted to smack her away before he continued-"You keep trying vital areas which takes persion and time"
Nayvis: For me its habit and instict. Not anything besides me acting my normal. I dont like to make battles long so I try to end them fast.

Shira: If we may, can we calm down and talk this over. And by the way, I am not a Knave.

Nayvis: I would have prefered that my self.
"I like battles long...You get to see how much of a little baby they are while they bleed out and Knave Be quiet!"
Shira glared over at Kaine and growled.

Shira: For the last time. I. Am. Not. A. Knave.

Nayvis: Eherm. If I may. You say you like to watch how much of a little baby they are while they bleed out right? I have an offer for you.
Riku114 commented…
brb my PC is bugging out...... I need to restart my PC più di un anno fa

"Don't make me use vulgar language Knave and I would enjoy seeing how you walk without knees
wantadog commented…
He didn't respond to Nayvis...... più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
"Fine Declare your offer and I may accept it"
Shira remained quiet. She didnt want to get mad while Nayvis was dealing something out...... Despite being his head.

Nayvis: My offer is that you let me do my job and allow the banished demons into hell along with their humans. By doing so I will see to that they are at leaved average ranking to take down a regular class demon. When they are in our territory, our hell, you can play around with them, beat them, and cut them to a pulp all you like. Not only will they be more fun with the spirit they got and the at least average skill, but they came to your home rather then you having to come all the way over there. And once their in hell if you want a fight thats better wait for them to beat a few weaker demons. The weaker demons would make them stronger
This page looks so black and white with mine and cyrus's posts and then theres the random colorful wanta icon.
wantadog commented…
lol più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Its true più di un anno fa
Riku. I need you to post which of your demon characters are serving which Demon Lord.

For example Zaebos serves Nerin, while Nayvis serves Devin.
Riku114 commented…
Oh yeah. I forgot about that XD più di un anno fa
"Nice offer.I accept But I honesty was going to chastise the church of Satan,They disobeyed orders and must be punished as in the old days when I was alive"-Flashback Storytelling"

Kaine was holding a Axe waiting for the next sent to death prisoners to come he started at the floor through his executioners cap seeing a disembodied head starring at him
Since that is quite a lot for me to remember which ive already said and which I havent........

Teshira (Shira) works under Devin

Hiratori and Shirosune (Sune) works under Shira/Devin

Nayvis you already know

Yui works under Leviathan

I may make another one or two for Leviathan

That was a lot less then I thought XD
last edited più di un anno fa
Nayvis yawned.

Nayvis: Must we stay here for a story

Shira: *rolled her eye* Id rather go on a wild goose chase then be here........

(We should get to a timeskip soon)
-He spat on Shira-"Me being nice for a short lived moment doesn't mean I don't despise you"
Shira: *an angermark appeared on her head as she wiped the spit off* If it wasnt in my job orders to avoid fights and stay as a supervisor I would so want to kill you right now.

Nayvis sat down with his legs crossed and his scythe laying down on the floor infront of him.

Nayvis: If it means so much to you to tell us your little story hurry up with it.
"Last I checked I'm the only Demon who lives in Satan's Inner Sanctum so Shut your tongue Knave"
Shira: I AM NOT A KNAVE!

Nayvis closed his eyes and crossed his arms. He was ignored. He did not like that After a bit he spoke

Nayvis: Fine then, if it isnt that important to you Im leaving.

Nayvis stood up as his scythe vanished and turned around to walk awaya

Shira: Oh good going, you annoyed Nayvis. *she growled a bit and then turned around to follow Nayvis. If he wasnt suffering with her, she wasnt planning on suffering at all*
last edited più di un anno fa
"KNAVEEEE"-He walked off in the direction of the cathedral-"Idiots..."
Shira: Dont go walking off and ditching me like that.

Nayvis: He isnt worth my time. For a demon he is annoying and boring.

Shira: But you ditched me!

Nayvis: Sorry about that. He annoyed me.

Shira: Its alright.

The two headed off again to the inn that they had been staying at. The dusk was near over now and despite night time being one of the best times for demons, the two of them didnt have much to do besides being watch dogs.
Kaine frowned upon seeing the cathedral Vacant no chants no sacrifices no nothing-"What is this....No goats...No candles...No humans.....This IS...A INSULT TO ALL DEMON KIND!!!"-He Manifested One thousand spikes of darkness that came from the ground to peirceing high in the building causing the roof the roof to collapse causing a considerable amount of noise-"Louder than I would have hoped...."-He walked off angrily leaving the spikes still pointing out of the building-
Um. Cyrus. I'd like to point out that while Kaine is the only character that has been created for it, there ARE other demons living in Satan's royal sanctum.
(Timeskip when wanta gets back from cooking?)
wantadog commented…
Actually it transformed from cooking into shopping. T_T Every time I go shopping there's a posting bananza.......T_T più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD So timeskip? più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I suppose so. te can do it. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Cyrus agrees? più di un anno fa
Shopping is done by my grandpa)

"I hope those Knave humans enjoy that
Riku114 commented…
look at the commenti in the post I put above this one più di un anno fa