gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 4728

più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…

When should Cyrus post wanta?
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(Why are you speaking of yourself in the third person?)
I did?
wantadog commented…
Ugh. *Sighs in a slightly annoyed manner* te have to wait until they make it into Hell. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Sorry, Im busy tea-aging a piece of paper for history class project più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I'm busy watching DBZ. più di un anno fa
Dammit hydrogen you use comments I won't respond
wantadog commented…
Well we're not gonna keep making entirely new posts. This is più compact. XD più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Did te know....the human body........typically comes with ears? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Oh my god! I never knew that! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
S: Then under orders......... Allow me to spice it up! *he took a giant leap into the air and came down with a strike with his two swords*

Meanwhile......

Kira: Derith? Raynik? Want to get these guys to stop damn mulitplying at such a rate?

Derith: Hum..... Fine. *went into demonic form* Where the hell is Simon?
Odessa: "Tch. If that's the way you want it then fine." *She withdrew one of her knives from her outfit and threw it at S, then she gave a couple flaps of her wings which propelled her backwards enough to dodge S's attack.*

-----------

Simon: "Can I get extra onions on this?"

"69 cents more."

Simon: "I'll make do without them...."
Did you know....We humans are almost all monkey
wantadog commented…
Did te know.....Frieza's a guy. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
isnt it like 98% Chimpanzee? più di un anno fa
S quickly clashed a sword with the knife and landed softly onto the ground. The orders were. Dont go full strength. Dont harm too much if at all. He stood in a fighting pose with his swords/arms to the side. The goal was to test each and everyones of their basic skills. Quickly he began to move his feet and quickly got to the point of amazing speed.
FREIZA IS A GUY?
Odessa: "Bastard. Don't underestimate me!" she shouted as she began to fly straight at S.

Kazan: *Snoring*
Nayvis: *poked Kazan's cheek lightly with point of the + shaped part of his scythe* Yo?

----------

S: No worries, im not.

When the two came close to contact, S side stepped as he sheathed his left hand sword and turned around attempting to grab Odessa's long tail.

The demons chained to Derith becan to form dark orbs front of their mouths. It started to grow larger and larger and then it broke off into a beam as it began to cut and destroy the bacteria quickly. While Raynik flared up and opened his mouth sending out a flamethrower of flames killing the bacteria on contact
Kaine stared at a subway ...Wondering what it was - "What in Satan's name is that hell forsaken place.."
Kazan calmly opened his eyes and looked at Nayvis with a bored expression. "What do you want, Abassy?"

-------------

Odessa expected something like that and dodged his grab pushing against the ground with her tail and allowing her to do a somersault which also allowed her to stop while maintaining quite a bit of her momentum. The moment she finished the somersault, she kicked off the ground hard, sending her flying towards S at an amazing speed. She had her upper body twisted a bit to the left and her attempted to slam her elbow into S's face.

(.....um...Cyrus....wasn't Kaine ordered to wait for them in Hell....by Satan?)
last edited più di un anno fa
Nayvis: Just making sure you were alive. And partically im bored myself.

-------

As the elbow came in he dodged with a duck barely making it probably about a centimeter off form contact.

S: Great great! *poofed off into a purple powder and appeared next to Kira serving similar tests*

(Skippy to after testy?)
He was? Seems Kaine needs to remember)

Kaine created a portal back into hell right at the entrance to Devin's area- "I..need...a ...chair"
(my grammar went out the bloody window with that last post. Damn....that was appalling now that I read it over....)

Kazan: "Your tests are pathetic."

------------------

*After all of the tests were completed*

Odessa: *Beside Kira, a murderous aura emanating from her as she glared at S for doing what she associated as 'running away from their fight' It was clear the only thing keeping her from continuing to try and kill S was Kira stopping her.*

Simon sat near Derith, having returned at the end of the training with an insane amount of guns in a bag slung over his shoulder.

Kazan: *....still....exactly where he was before*
S looked over at Odessa and was silent for a bit. Then he chuckled and smiled.

S: Well my job here is done. *once again his poofed off into a purple powder*

Nayvis: Well thats him for you. *he sighed* Seems you all have at least basic skills meaning you can last at least 10 minutes in hell. Now if you are really confident and sure about this go on and run in.

Nayvis held his hand out and a portal was opened. The borders were surrounded by small little bugs, demonic ones that is that opened portals that lead into Devin's district.

Derith: *had transformed back into human form* Thats into Devins district if Im right?

Nayvis: Smart. You got it right. Congrats.

Derith: Idiot. I worked for the guy as 3rd Command. Ive seen the basic portal plenty of times.

Kira: Anyways are we gonna get going?

------------

Devin: Seems like we have a fellow and an open portal.

Shira: *chuckled* So who shall I greet first?

Devin: Go check out our little unexpected demon guest.

Shira: Got it. *left the thrown room and took off in the direction of Kaine*
Odessa: *growls.* "Let's just get this over with." *Takes one step towards the portal but before any of them could walk through it, a black, sticky substance suddenly fell from the sky and landed on the portal. The sticky substance completely covered the portal. Odessa's eyes widened and she looked up.* "MEI!"

Mei was high in the air. When Odessa shouted, she blushed. "I-I-I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Odessa: "Damn it."

Simon: *Reaches out to touch the black stuff.*

Odessa: "Don't!"

Simon: *Yanks his hand back* "Why?"

Odessa: "If I know Mei, then touching that portal is a bad idea."

Mei: "Oh? You're so amazing! That's true. It negates the portal's powers while at the same time, infecting anyone who touches it with a virus that evaporates their lungs."

Simon: *Takes a couple steps away from it.*
Nayvis: *sighed and rested his body against his scythe* Really Mei? Messing with my portals? How many times do you need to mess with my jobs. Odessa I could probably attempt to help your with your lungs. My abilities work with diseasing and curing. Its the second part of theat goops ability Im not quite sure with.

Derith: *growled a bit at her* You.
Wow I change my icon and everythings all so bright with the occasional dull cyrus icon
Mei: "Hey you interfered with my mission long before I interfered with yours so pipe down while I take care of what I was sent here to do."

Simon: *Thinks, "I don't know who I pissed off, but they REALLY want me dead..."*
I...am....Not...dull

-He sensed people coming to him-"So it's that KNAVE"
wantadog commented…
Not dull as in boring, dull as in lacking in color. Here is the dictionary definition. lacking brightness, vividness, o sheen. più di un anno fa
Nayvis: *sighed* I thought I managed to get away from this little competitions for our jobs. *he held his scythe out and looked at it then held it to his side* The sooner we kill her the sooner I can get you into hell. You dont have to help but if you do the faster we could leave.

----------

It didnt take her too long to get there. Her wings were out to normal (gigantor) size and so was her energy (also pretty huge)

Shira: Oh goody. You AGAIN.
wantadog commented…
I think he means Shira più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
oh yeah XD Im tired più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
Mei: "Oh no. Whatever will I do? What was I thinking attacking you all head on? Why didn't I bring a friend?! oh wait. I did."

Angela landed softly on the ground in front of them. She still had her sword sheathed. "I would not do that Nayvis. This doesn't concern you. Walk away."

Kazan: "How predictable." *Hadn't moved at all and seemed rather bored."

Mei: "Oh its you. You know I was hoping that Angela was merely mistaken when she informed me that you had betrayed our mistress."

Kazan: "You can't betray a master that you aren't loyal to."

Mei's eyes narrowed while Angela remained calm. "In that case we need not feel guilt in killing you. Only pity."

Kazan: "You're welcome to try."

Angela: "As tempting as that offer is, I'll have to decline."

Mei: "We're not as dumb as that human over there. We know what you are. You have the blood of a Berserker class demon running through your veins. Your power grows immensely when faced with powerful opponents."

Angela: "In other words, the stronger your opponent is and the more fiercely they attack you, the more your already massive strength is multiplied by."

Mei: "But that same strength is a weakness. If your opponent stays calm and holds back their strength, they can outsmart you. Beating you with skill instead of trying to overpower you with brute force. You physical brutes are so predictably easy to defeat."

Kazan smiled at their explanation of his abilities. It was true. "If that's the case then you should get going already instead of showing off your knowledge. But I warn you, Now that you've said all of that, you won't be able to use any more of your foolish tricks. A sneak attack only works once."

Mei: "We knew you'd say something stupid like that."

Angela: "While it is true that after using a sneak attack, your opponent is on his guard, it is not impossible to use another successful sneak attack. In fact it's quite simple."

Mei: "All you need to do is think of something more clever than before and it'll be sure to work. That's the thing about being an assassin that you never understood. If you see your assassin then you are either already dead..."

Angela: "Or looking the wrong way."

*The conversation was suddenly punctuated by the sound of steel piercing flesh and a pained gasp.*

Odessa's eyes widened and she spun to her left to see a man dressed in black standing behind Simon, having stabbed Simon in the heart while they were all distracted with Mei and Angela's banter. "SIMON NO!" *She lunged at the assassin but it leaped backwards and out of the way of her attack. Odessa grabbed Simon to make sure he didn't fall instead of continuing her assault. She didn't need to because Kazan had snapped his fingers and the man burst into flames, burning to death within seconds.*

Simon: *Has blood pouring from his chest and he seemed to be barely aware of his surroundings.*
"Shut up I am under direct orders from Lord Satan now be gone Knaves"
Shira: Respect me in my own territory where I run second in command. Under my ability I can kick you out of this territory. If it really was from Satan, he wouldnt be happy but I can still do it. So learn some respect and kindness when you got roaming out into territories that you are not living in. So stop calling me a damn Knave.

------------

Derith: Crap!

Derith ran over pretty quickly and dark bandages appeared around Simons chest tightly beneath the clothes. It wouldnt stop the bleeding but it would slow it down. If the sword bassed through the septum connecting the two sides of the heart, it was probably a 100% death chance and even if they had a healer amoungst them it wouldnt be too much better. If not the likliness was still against them.

Kira looked back and forth and back and forth with his eyes widened. Unlike Odessa and Derith, Kira reliezed these were pretty smart assisins. If everyone went over to be near Simon they would be open to yet another sneak attack. He would allow Nayvis to cover him and everyone else if it wasnt for that he was another demon from hell, one that has also done assinations. He wasnt trusted enough to do so. Kira and Raynik stood back to back as Kira pulled out a small kunai. Raynik was just fine with the situation while Kira was a tad bit rattled, none the less he managed to keep at least 75% of his focus on the two demons.

Nayvis: You dirty little girls....... *he held the scythe the the side waving in slightly up and down betwwen the top of his hand and his fingers. He was making sure the scythe would be flexible* I should have see it coming.

S: *poofed up in the purple powder back to Nayvis* Seems I left just a bit too soon....... Nay nay, Ill cover your back.
Angela: "I see what you mean. That guy really is annoying."

Mei: *Looks at Nayvis for a second.* "Oh don't mind him. He's not going to bother us. Instead, look over there. The human's using his little brain. Aww." *Points over at Kira*

Angela: "Cute, but he's forgotten one thing."

Mei: "Our target is the humans, not the demons, and now he's all on his own."

An assassin crouched, hidden in the shadows and holding a bow. He had Kira in his sights and fired. The arrow would have certainly went through his heart if it wasn't for Odessa making a sudden appearance and grabbing the arrow just before it would have hit Kira. The assassin cursed and turned to get to a different hiding spot only to run into Kazan, who once again burned him alive.

Odessa: *Looks at Kira* "Tell me again what the point was in you summoning that thing?" *Points to the Raynik*

Mei: "Ooh. They managed to save the kid. that's one observant succubus."
"This involves the security of hell itself so shut up and go away before I have to make a scene"
Raynik flashed a glare over at Odessa

Kira: They arent to hard to keep in check...... they are helpfull......

Kira looked around. How many assassins could there possibly be around them? Out of the demons here the only ones he could trust was Derith Raynik and Odessa...... Nayvis was helpful but as thought before, he didnt prove himself as a friend. Same with S. Derith was off and busy making sure that Simon doesnt gain any more damage and to make sure the blood doesnt go to wild. Odessa was strong but there was to a limit you could put on ones shoulders for protection. And..... who knows where Nyle had gone off too. He wandered off about two days ago.........

Nayvis looked around so close just a few seconds away from managing to finish his job and not having to bother at all with these guys. But no, these two girls just just HAD to appear.

Nayvis: Do you mind clearing out the area a bit? *he whispered to S who was back to back with him*

S: Of course I can

S took a high jump and with the dual blades he launched off two slashes of energies matching the color of the sword. Both hit the ground in the middle of many trees. The land that was hit by the black slash went off with a boom, an pink explosion and oblierated everything in a 40 ft radius, even creating a crater in the meanwhile. The land that was hit by the pink slash, everything living in a 40 ft radius turned black and faded off. Both taking out all the places a (besides the ledge) where anything could hide easily. S aliighted down onto the ground back to back with Nayvis again.

S: Did I do a good enough job?

Nayvis: Yes yes you did.

---------

Shira: Psh. Whatever. You should alert one of us first before we end up thinking you are an enemy
"Do you know my name"
Angela yawned. "How cute. They're baring their fangs at us."

Mei: "Meh. Just like I said. Physical brutes. No thought into their actions at all." *Looks at S and raises her voice* "Very nice, but I'm afraid I don't have a treat for you. Maybe if you roll over."
GTG to a band meeting. Be back in 2 hours.
Curses
S: Why yo..... *sighed and quieted down*

Nayvis: We are both two types of workers. Ive done assassinations. Maybe we could try to talk something through?
Mei: "Alright then let's negotiate."

Angela: "We are under orders to kill those two humans."

Mei: "While your orders were to make sure the demons made it to Hell. So how about this. We kill the humans and you can have the demons."
Nayvis: You know as well as I do that if I were to do that it wouldnt be so good for me? Firstly cause I doubt they would go to hell if I allowed you to kill the humans and secondly, the point of why they are wanted in hell is pointless if they cant entertain the Lord.

--------

Shira turned around not responding and began to walk off slowly. She didnt believe she needed to bother with him much if she knew his buisness here
Mei: "Well it won't work out for us if we allow the humans to escape."

Angela: "It seems we are at an impasse. There is only one way to resolve this. You may attempt to stop us but I wouldn't recommend it."
"Kaine Callaghan.Now scamper off that's the only gesture of friendship that will ever be sent from me"
Do NOT pull a Chicky and only post once then disappear Riku!
Name: Andrea Akunaki

Appearance: PIC

Species: Human

Race: N/A

Weapons: Her half-demon form. Whip

Powers: Half-demon form transformation. This allows flight, life sucking, enhanced speed, strength, agility, and senses. Massive demon energy

Weaknesses: Light and obvious human weaknesses

Other Info: N/A

Bio: She was an ordinary girl until she met Shita. At first she thought he was a mute beggar, but then she realized he was refusing to ask for money or accept help from strangers. She tried to give him some money but he refused. After that, she returned every day and tried to give him money until finally he began to respond.. They began to chat with each other and eventually they decided to stick together. Since then they are hardly ever separated and they know almost everything about each other. She even took his last name though they are not married.
 Name: Andrea Akunaki Age: 200 Gender: Female Appearance: PIC Species: Human Race: N/A
Name: Shita Akunaki

Appearance: PIC!

Species: Demon

Race: Vampire

Weapons: A chain infused with his demonic energy. His teeth. Half-demon form

Powers: Sucks life. Anything he bites turns into his mindless slave within minutes no matter how powerful they are, though it takes longer for more powerful opponents. Flight. Charm. Enhanced speed, strength, agility, and senses. Half-demon form transformation

Weaknesses: Light. *He carries an umbrella around with him.*

Other Info: None

Bio: He is also a banished demon. He was banished about two centuries ago. After his banishment, he wandered aimlessly for several days before finally collapsing against a building from exhaustion. He used to live in Hell so he knew how to survive. He focused on making it through each day as it came until one day, a young girl appeared in front of him. She was holding an umbrella though there was no rain. She looked at him as if he were some sort of interesting specimen before reaching into her clothing and removing a pouch of money. She tried to hand him some but he refused, not wanting to take charity from someone like her, but that didn't stop her. Day after day, the girl returned to that spot and tried to help him. Sometimes it was food, and sometimes it was money, sometimes she would just sit there and protect him from the sun with her umbrella. Shita hated the girl but then he realized. This girls visits coincided perfectly with the times his powers made brief appearances. It kept him alive because he was able to absorb the life of those nearby to sustain him. It didn't last long. So he began to talk to the girl. They chatted for weeks until finally he felt a consistent return in his powers. It didn't take long for him to realize the more he understood of this woman the stronger he became. Not only that, he had grown fond of the young lady. So he began to use his vampiric powers to not only sustain his own life, but to sustain hers as well.
 Name: Shita Akunaki Age: 700 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC! Species: Demon Race: Vampir
..pulling a chicky....nice name
wantadog commented…
Only Riku will understand this but I've been Power Fisting Chicky. and no Cyrus. it is not anything like what te are thinking about. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD Im sorry, my mind is all over the place today..... XD più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
1=360 2=130 1+2=490. 360+130=490 490=490 Check più di un anno fa
Name:Cornelius Conwell

Appearance:Pic

Species:Kurama-Tengu

Race:Upper middle class of demon,Main subordinate of Kaine

Weapons:Dark Might,Massive Sound attacks

Weakness:Dark Arts,Kaine

Other Info:He is the Second commander of the Tengu Race of demons other than Kaine who is the first

Bio:He was A Trojan fighter Who murdered several Greek soldiers until The demise of Troy
 Name:Cornelius Conwell Age:Around the time The Trojan war Began Gender:Male Appearance:Pic
Nayvis: And why would that be? Why shouldnt I try to stop you?

------------

Shira: Did I ever say I wanted any gestures of friendship

Shira continued off. She could careless of an idiot like him. She looked at her watch. What was taking them oh so long?
(Oh geez, trying to write that felt like trying to write a page long post with no inspiration. Note to self: RPing is MUCH harder when you are tired and only not sleeping because you dont want the time you mom starts nagging you to go to sleep to be moved back an hour)
He grew a small bit angry- "I hope you die in the rebellion"
Angela: "Simple. You'd die."

----------------

*Something ran by Shira in a blur. The blur zoomed in the direction Kaine was in. Strangely enough, there was very little energy emanating from something that could move that fast.*
Kaine blocked the Exit with his large axe* "Halte Knave!"
*The blur continued running then suddenly disappeared from Kaine's sight. A moment later someone tapped Kaine's shoulder from behind.* "Did you want something?"
 *The blur continued running then suddenly disappeared from Kaine's sight. A moment later someone tapp
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
"So you were that speedy Bastard.Who are you name your buisness" *He withdrawn his axe*