gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 4728

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
After fight his own arm for a bit he gave up on it. You cant beat an enemy tied to you that is harder to restain then a human. Like his blade earlier, the arm alone was a large nuisance. He hesitated for a second to think and then pulled out a kunai with his left hand (the right is the possessed because it drew the katana which is always drawn rwith the right hand..... Unless you are Raiko) and tore the tendon connecting the muscle to the bone. He clenched his teeth and winced as his arm drooped down and was wrapped with a black band (vis aura). It took him a second to get a hold of himself. His regeneration speed would be quicker as well as the pain being lighter if he was at full strength but he wasnt. He looked at Mei.

Derith: I can remove nuisances.

Now he just hoped that wasnt in vain......
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Mei: "Wow. Willing to sacrifice your own arm to save this little human. But then again. You don't really care about the human. You just want your powers back. Well do you think this is a good way to do so? If they wanted you dead, you would be dead. Helping me to rid the demon world of another exorcist to be would go a long way towards redemption. What do you say?"
wantadog commented…
2 am over here. Night Riku. XD più di un anno fa
Derith: My arm will fix itself in a few days worst.

Derith thought for a bit. Not to much though. Mei was correct RIGHT NOW he cared much more about his powers than any human. RIGHT NOW he wanted a fight. He found himself disgusting for running and now he wanted to redeem himself to himself. Killing this exorcist would put him powerless for a bit and he wouldnt receive a good fight. Rather then giving a response Derith pulled a kunai from his shirt and charged at pretty nice speed at Mei with it....... Two polars pulled on his mind. The sympathetic side that caused him to go straight to Satan himself to try to get how everything was fixed and then his old demon side that he abandoned a while ago. The side that cared more about proving dominance, fighting, and killing rather than anything else.
(I'll repost this for Axel to see it.)

Angela yawned. She was on a nearby building, watching the bookshop, waiting for those annoying pests to leave so that she could finish the job and get back to hell. She wanted to finish her mission before Kazan or Mei did. Then she sensed a small demon presence closing in fast. She smiled. It seems that she wasn't the only one after those two.

------

Odessa zoomed towards a bookshop at an amazing speed, her anger urging her to go faster and faster. When she reached the bookshop, she angled down and slammed into it with as much force as she could muster. The barrier stopped her in her tracks for a minute before she crashed through it and straight through the ceiling of the bookshop.
Mei: "If that's the way you want it then fine." *She flew into the air to dodge Derith's attack and flew down to attack him with her claws, which were about 2 and a half inches long and extremely durable.*
Name: Nayvis Crinic

Appearance: PIC

Species: Demon

Race: Abaasy

Weapons: A scythe
link

Powers: Summoning his scythe and being able to change the size at will quickly, immune to disease, can heal any disease and launch any disease airborne, water borne, etc. Amazing strength and hightened speed. (and there is one thing that will be revealed when you fight him in hell the connects the scythe with the disease stuff)

Weaknesses: His durability isnt the best. As in compared to others, hits and cuts do more damage than an demon at his skill/experience/rank should.

Other Info: Hes one of Shira's favorite men and one of the most trusted amounst Devin's warriors to get the job done.

Bio: For the beginning of his days he nested upon the humans to watch them and pondering of one of the better ways to set ruin to them. On the normal times he lived in Europe and ran as a barterer on the Silk Road to keep in contact with the Asian counties and eventually came to an idea. In 1331, he sent out a new, terrible disease, one that was writen int histories books to today. The Bubonic Plague (Black Plague or Bleach Death) that took out millions (The internet says 75-200 million) back then which gave him the name of one of the 'Most Successful Abaasy' for he achieved goal. After doing so, he was fine enough with such a success and headed back into hell. He rested there for a bit thinking up a possible new disease occasionally and eventually got recuited into Devin's group under Shira. With nothing better on his hands to do he joined them.

(Yes I make a lot of characters but I make profiles for any character I think I will appear more than once or will have at least 25 posts)
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Nayvis Crinic Age: 810 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Species: Demon Race: Abaasy
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Him? Oh, his name is Lucid." Abigor smiled happily and picked the little cat up so he could stand on his shoulders.
"Right now we don't have a plan out of here but--" Sisceal was cut off by the crash. Another demon came strait through the roof.
"What the?!" He protected Lucid from the blast. "You again? What are you doing!?!"
Odessa glared at Abigor. "You! You know how to open a portal to Hell right?"
He stood there blinking for a while before an answer came. "No. Not really. Well...I do, but it takes an enormous amount of power."
Odessa: "I don't care how much power it takes. Do it now."
"I don't have the power to do it now. Did you forget that I'm banished like you? Even if I did it would only be a massive risk to my health."
Thick aura surround Derith that blocked off the talons and pushed Mei slightly back, he broke into his demonic form. At this point his right arm wasnt too needed and he was forcing himself to generate power on pure will and force in addition to the bit Simon was providing him. Now, what would normally be him pulling out at max power, he was pulling out at his old average power. Still shaky and unstable but capable. The red tinted wings and chest glowed brightly.
(Hey I need to go to band practice soon so dont get to far, Wanta you know I have a place I want to enter in XD)
In an instant, she was in front of Abigor with one hand clutching his neck and the other raised threateningly. "YOU'RE LYING! You can do it!" There was no way. She HAD to get to Hell. She needed to confirm it. There was no way that Zaebos was responsible. It just wasn't possible. She had to hear it from him. She had to and this idiot was getting in her way!

-------------

Mei looked a little shocked by Derith's power. She really had not expected him to be such a nuisance. She landed softly on the ground in front of Derith. Simon was behind him. If she could get past him....
In hell, you could survive in one of two ways. Get strong, fight and kill to pave your way of survival. The second way is to hide in some else's shadows and have them protect you. Living was a challenge. Derith liked it. He had rank. Hiratori,a great loyal warrior friend. And Sune, the one he had to protect. He had a fairly okay life, though a short break here and there would be good. He HAD to go to hell. He HAD to regain his name. He HAD to get his friends back. He HAD to reshape hell. This imp is just the a small portion of the first step.

Quicker then ever, the dome that protected Derith earlier domed over Simon. It would last an attack at least long enough for him to notice and react. Then the small little mini demons on the side formed dark sharp disks infront of their mouth. The two diskes hurled off quicklyat Mei in a curved turn.
"I. Can't!" He hissed. Fangs fully bared now. "What part of that do you not comprehend little demon!"
Lucid leaped from Abigor's shoulders to Sisceals. He backed off not wanting to get in between the two angry demons.
Odessa: "I. Don't. Believe. You!" she retorted with equal venom. *She noticed Sisceal out of the corner of her eye and her tail shot towards and and faster than he could react, reached into his clothes and removed a vial of Holy Water. Odessa held it threateningly in front of Abigor. "You said it was possible before! I need to get to Hell!" *It was obvious that she was grasping at straws and had absolutely no plan. She also seemed to be fighting back tears*

----

Mei growled and leaped out of the way of the disks. She formed a ball of her own energy and lightly tossed it into the air. It hung in mid-air for a moment then released a massive burst of bright light, temporarily blinding anything that was looking at it. Mei reacted fast. Taking advantage of it to attack Derith again. That was an Imps strength. Tricks and mischief. Not head to head combat.
"Hey! Give that back!" Sisceal frantically tried to take it back from her, but it was too late.
"You wouldn't dare." He growled. "I told you I can't. I'm not strong enough to open one safely anymore. I'd love to help, but I would rather not be placed in a coma for two days. It's not worth it!"
Odessa clenched her teeth and it looked as if she was about to argue but she could hear the truth in his voice. She angrily pushed him away from her. "DAMMIT!" *She started to repeat that over and over and over again before falling to her knees, still muttering curses under her breath.*
wantadog commented…
ciao Axel are te gonna wanna make a Demon Lord? più di un anno fa
Kira continued to run with Nyle around his neck.

Kira: Any leads?!

Nyle: Book shop. Go to the book shop

Kira: Messing with him again? *sighs* Alright lets go.......

-------------

(Ill mention something. Derith's demonic form is always blind. The eyes are covered in bandages. Though another thing that makes what she did even more affective that just blinding)

Derith cringed and winced as the bright light bursted out. His skin felt as if it boiled and burned. Light, so much damn light. At the best it gave him a second degree burn. It DAMN hurt. Of course she had some form of light. Also, as if it wasnt enough, she came in with an attack which ended up with him in a wall and some blood dripping down his forehead. Somehow he managed to get up onto his feet with blurry vision and a light head. He collapsed out cold not much longer but enough to see a young pink haired man with a long scythe step out infront of him.

The pink haired man caught Derith and placed him over by Simon, which by now the dome had fallen. He didnt worry too much about him, Derith would recover, after all he was a demon. He pointed the scythe over at Mei and spoke

Nayvis: I am Nayvis. Under direct orders of my boss and my lord to make sure the humans nor demons are killed. *he went silent for a second* If you wish to defy my work, I will become your opponent.
He stumbled back. Rubbing his neck and shooting her a nasty glare.
Surprisingly, Sisceal seemed to feel sympathy for her. He just picked up on the sadder tone in her voice. "Hey...no need for such language young lady. You'll find a way. I'm sure of it."
The look of disbelief on Abigor's face was priceless. All of the times he'd been threatened and attacked by that priest and then here he is SYMPATHIZING with a demon he just met?
( I need to go in 5 minutes. More or less. I may or may not reply again so dont get too far. Wanta, you know where I will probably want in on)
Mei: "I am under direct orders to eliminate that human. Failure is not an option. You can keep the demon if you want but I am taking that human."

---------

Odessa wiped her eyes. "What's the point...Even if I do get back there I'd just end up getting killed. I've been betrayed by my home, my race, and even my own blood!" She got louder with each word. She couldn't take it anymore. She loses the only home she's ever known, left powerless and dependent on humans. That was no way to live. No way at all. Her eyes flicked over to the vial of holy water that was still being held by her tail. She cast an almost longing look at it and her tail opened the vial and slowly lift it towards her lips.
wantadog commented…
Yes it is attempted suicide and I' più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I'm pretty sure Riku has dibs on stopping it XD più di un anno fa
Nayis sighed. He expected something like this to happen. He had great doubts she would just hand them over.

Nayis: Then so be it. *he whiped his scythe to the side causing a bit of a wind gust* Failure is not an option for me either.

-----------

(Hum, I have to reply here XD)

At this time, Kira managed to run in. At the sight of it he shouted.

Kira: ODESSA!

He quickly ran over and whacked the vial out of her tail.

Kira: Dont be such and idiot! You got so many people rifled up about going to hell just to give up! You have followers. Are you going to just throw away the efforts we tried to give you to help you with your goal. DO YOU NOT RESPECT THAT! WE CARE ABOUT YOU!

(Gtg)
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
((-plays cheesy dramatic music- I'm going to jump back into this one since I fell out, with a little plot twister.))

Name: Faye Eligos

Appearance: Picture

Species: (Demon or human?) Human

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons: Her mouth pretty much. And her brain.

Powers:

Weaknesses: Food. Period.

Other Info: n/a

Bio: Was the human that Abigor fell in love with, and together had their son. But after she was killed, she and her son were thoroughly checked, and in a moment of mercy, were granted a Second Chance, able to return down since it had.not been their true time to die.
 ((-plays cheesy dramatic music- I'm going to jump back into this one since I fell out, with a little
wantadog commented…
Well....Welcome back I guess XD più di un anno fa
Despite the yelling, threatening, and attempted suicides, the soft sound of shoes clicking on the stairs coming down never faltered. Soon enough, a small figure appeared on the steps, from the blonde head.of hair and deep blue eyes, right down from her blouse and pencil skirt to her shoes, she looked clean and calm. "Abigor Eligos...this shop is a mess." Her voice called as she descended the last step, a hand going to rest on her hip as she smiled at the demon man.
(Lol right in the middle of the suicide thing? T_T)

Odessa was shocked when Kira called out to her and even more shocked when he knocked the vial out of her tails grip. During Kira's whole speech, she was silent, her mouth slightly open. When Kira finished, she closed her mouth and some tears started to escape. She tried fighting them back by blinking and shutting her eyes tight but it only made them worse and she eventually gave up, letting them flow down freely as she glared at Kira, ignoring the woman who appeared. "WHAT'S THE POINT! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT AT ALL YOU FOOLISH DUMB HUMAN!" She shouted to make up for crying like that but her next words were so soft that they were hard to hear. "I have nothing....no home...no family...no powers. It would be better for everyone if I wasn't around anymore...at least then I'd be of some use as they'd probably stop attacking you..."

---------

Mei lifted an arm to protect her eyes from the wind. "You are defying the will of a Demon Lord. This will not go without punishment." She readied her claws. With that scythe, he had quite a bit of room to protect himself from many sides with very little movement, but there were some disadvantages. Even with the smallest of scythes, close range combat isn't nearly as effective as her claws. If she could just get close then she could do quite a bit of damage before he could fight her off. But how to get past his defenses in the first place...he'd be expecting some kind of trick now which would make it harder to pull off.

(*actually does play cheesy music*)
wantadog commented…
Musica doesn't exactly fit but meh. I didn't have the patience to find più suitable stuff. più di un anno fa
Directingchicky commented…
For the situation, tis okay. And I couldn't resist. I fell out of this, and who doesn't Amore a little irony? più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Yup I know what that is like and it is nice to get those kinds of reactions out of people. I try and keep it mushy, but still maintain the characters dignity. (well as much dignity as te can after trying to kill yourself. =/) più di un anno fa
It was as if Kira was in his own little world that consisted of him and Odessa. He didnt notice nor care about Faye walking in.

Kira: Dont give me that you have nothing! You have me Derith and Simon despite how it may seem we have your back. Claim your home! Make your family or teach your family! No Powers? Bull shit. As long as Im alive you have a source. And even then, we ARE gonna get them back completely one way or the other and we ARE gonna go to hell and we ARE gonna win. And you know what? You ARENT ditching us cause you pity you found out your brother acted like an ass.

------------

Nayvis: Actually, Im under orders from another demon lord. Maybe he is wrong and all but even so Im going down with him. *with the hand that was free he checked his watch* Im gonna need to get through your quickly....... Alright then.

With that quickly he charged in a speed that was fairly hard to keep up with, quickly the blade was behind Mei's neck pulling inward towards Nayvis going for a straight cut of the neck
Riku114 commented…
I gtg dont get to far please più di un anno fa
He was about to get his part of the argument in when he heard it. Her voice. His head whipped around to see her at the stairs. "Faye?" He choked out weakly. Now,pale as a ghost, the poor man looked like he was about to topple over. This had to be a dream or a hallucination. It just had to!
"If you fall, I'm not responsible for my laughter hon." Same bright and teasing grin, was there as she walked forward, reaching out a hsnd to him, "Its me Abigor, really me."
He didn't take her hand, but instead cupped his around her face. Making sure that this wasn't just a dream. "It is...it really is you." Lunging forward he wrapped his arms around her tightly as a tear streaked down his face. "I've missed you so much."
Faye grunted slightly, but never even thought of pushing him away. She embraced him tightly, arms squeezing him back as she let loose a few tears of her own, "I tried to come back to you...so many times. Goodness...Abigor. missed you too."
"You have no idea how happy I am to be able to hold you again."
Sisceal stood back watching this whole touching play out before him. He had never seen this attitude from the demon before. "And who is this lovely young lass? I don't remember ever seeing her with you before."
She moved her head to look at the priest, still smiling as she wiped her cheeks, "This may help a little more..." she whispered and suddenly whispered, "Sebastian! Come down!" She called, and the sound of pattering feet followed.
"Oh yes, I forgot. I met her a while after you were frozen." He stepped away to wipe his face off. "Priest, this is Faye my--" He cut the sentence short and his head snapped around to the stairs again. His face lit up brighter than ever.
In a split second, a little white haired pale boy came rushing down the steps, flinging himself at Abigor and Faye. While his hair was as whire as could be, his eyes held the same deep blue as Faye, but his main focus was the large man beside his mother, " Dddaaadddyy!!"
Mei quickly bent backwards so that the scythe by sailed harmlessly above her. Damn this guy was fast. Fighting him was going to be extremely difficult and could very well get her killed. She couldn't leave the human alive like that but it would be stupid to attack this guy without a plan. All of this passed through her head in the instant it took for her to make her next move after dodging Nayvis' attack. She quickly righted herself and leaped into the air, a flap of her wings giving her a bit more distance while at the same time kicking up dust around Nayvis. Mei took that opportunity to glance around her for things she might be able to use to her advantage. Then she saw it and a thoughtful look crossed her face. It might work, but it would have to be done perfectly. The slightest mistake and it was ruined.

---------------

Odessa looked quite pathetic on the ground like that, her hair covering one of her eyes. "How the hell are you so sure? You've seen what's waiting and that's just a small portion of what we'll be facing. How can you say that we'll win so confidently?"
"Come here you!" He knelt down and scooped the little boy up in a great big bear hug. "Oh I missed you so much!" His face was a bright shade of red as he fought back the tears. Even though it was the first time in years he'd held him, he still wanted to remain strong around his son. Show him that his daddy was still just as strong as he used to be.
"Daddy?..Wait...you're his?" Sisceal's expression was that of total shock as he looked back to Faye. This was something he would never have imagined, not in a million years. "But..how?"
Sebastian squeezed his daddy back as hard as he could, his little body wrapping up in his arms. He hadn't aged over the years he had been gone, and his mind hadn't either. He was still the baby he had been. "Daddy I missed you too. We was gone too long, I wanna stay woth you."
Faye smiled at Sisceal, shrugging lightly, "I never thought I'd fall in love with a demon...but here we are."
"You can stay with me as long as you want Seb. I'm not gonna let you or Mommy go ever again, okay?" All he wanted to do was hug them both so close to him and never let go.
"I never imagined he would even fall in love." Sisceal crossed his arms over his chest. Lucid soon made it his business to crawl down from his shoulders and lie in them too. "For as long as I've known him he's only caused chaos and destruction, but then seeing him like this? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it."
"Yay!" The little boy giggled and hugged him closer, "Is. Room still here Daddy? I miss my room." Faye had spent days fixing the boy's room to perfection, decorated with different cartoons and cars. He had missed it from when he was gone, had missed everything. But mainly his daddy.
"I'll have to admit, we honestly were not fond of each other when we met. I thought he was pigheaded and he thought I was too stubborn. But, it was that that led to us eventually falling in love." She smiled fondly at the sight of her son and love, "I wouldn't trade them for anything."
"Of course it is and everything is just like you left it." He hadn't touched it at all since that day. Only going in there about once every year, where all he would do is sit and hug the boy's favorite bear close until he eventually fell asleep.
"Hm." Sisceal turned his head to watch as Abigor held the little boy. "I never knew he had such a soft side to him either...It almost makes me feel sorry for him, but. If I may ask. What happened? All I know is that he was banished, but that's about it."
"Even my bear?" He whined, leaning back so he could face him. He looked so much like his father in face and hair, and most likely would have his build when he grew up. But he held the human eyes from his mother, and a combonation of both of their spirits.
She sighed, pulling her gaze away fromher family and back to the priest. "He was banished yes, but because he fell in love with me. They didn't like that, so once I gave birth to Sebastian, it drove them to the edge and they came for us. They killed me and our son and left Abigor alone..."
"Even your bear." He smiled back. Reaching a hand out and messing up the boy's hair.
"Oh..." Sisceal had turn away as his eyes began to water up. Why hadn't Abigor said anything? If he would have just told him the truth in the first place then he would have helped in an instant. Of course...he hadn't bothered listening to him either. The guilt stung horribly now. "Now I see why he so desperately wants revenge."
Another yell of excitement and Sebastian was wiggling in Abigor's arms. "Daddy lets play!" He had been waiting for this for...however long he had been up there. Mommy hadn't let him go near anyone, but he didn't know why. But he missed playing, and wanted to play with his daddy.
"Revenge?" She looked back at Abigor, "We're back now...there is no more need for revenge now. Besides, we have a lot of catching up to do. Its been...Heck, I lost count."
"We will in a minute Sebastian. Mommy and I need to talk for a little bit." He nuzzled his face before setting him down. Then turned to face Faye. "Why don't you go get grab something for us to play with? Like a board game or the foam swords?"
"Okie dokie!" The ever excoted four year old raced off as fast as his little legs could carry him to go explore his room. Faye,Priest forgotten, smiled at him, walking back up to him. She was so glad to be back, she couldn't even explain it. But she knew what he wanted to know, and she would never hesitate to tll him.
He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Faye...I know you're not going to like this, but...I still want to get revenge. No. I have to." He had to look away while talking to her about this. This was probably the last thing she expected to hear from him right now and he had a feeling she wouldn't be happy.
Instead of snapping at him, or popping him like she would usually do, she in turn wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tugging herself up onto her toes so she could be closer to him, "Abigor, I know you still want revenge. I would too. But hon, we're back, me and Sebastian. At least for us, set your revenge aside for now. We can talk about it when Sebastian goes to sleep tonight. I've gone years without being able to hold you, kiss you, fight with you over cooking. And I need that right now, I need you."
Letting out a heavy sigh he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Okay, I don't mind putting off this talk until later. For now let's just celebrate being back together again. What do you say?" He pulled away so he could smile at both her and Sisceal.
"Oh, uh..You two enjoy yourselves. You need to catch up right? Spend some quality time as a family?So there's no point in me getting in the way of that."