gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM
save

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
The demon seemed amused by what Kaine had said and a sly smile appeared on his face. "Oh you can call me Nara if you'd like. As for my business. Well that's my business ain't it?"
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
"I'm Thamuz Ex ambassador of hell and master of large arms"
*The demon extended his hand and grabbed Kaine's in a firm handshake.* "Nice to meet you Thamuz. Though your arms aren't THAT large."
"When I mean large arms I mean weapons"*He shook the others hand firmly*"Nice handshake.I would expect nothing else for one of your species.You may be fast but I am great attacker"
The demon named Nara seemed amused. "Oh? My species? Which species do you think I am?"
"You best not be a cockroach Tengu"
Nara continued talking as if Kaine hadn't said anything. "So what is an ex ambassador of hell doing all the out here? I don't think I've seen you around this territory before."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Shira: Back at ya.

She waved her hand bye as two wings appeared in her back and she flew off at a scary fast pace.

-----------------

Nayvis: I will die? Really?

He didnt believe it but he was getting tired of this stuff. Now lets see. He DID make sure the humans were safe that day. And he DID open the portal for them....... Wouldnt that mean mission complete earlier? He sat down.

Nayvis: Now that I think of it my job was done before you appeared.
"SHUT UP THY KNAVE AND LET ME SPEAK"*He began to speak again*"I am on recon and if it is a well job I get my position back"
Nara: "Hmm? I see. That sounds like a good plan. What kind of recon is it?"

-----------

Angela: "I really couldn't care less. run along now." *Turns her back on Nayvis and focuses on the others.*

Mei: "Are you guys going to just sit there all day or what? We could have killed you guys at least half a dozen times by now."
"Waiting for a enemy to come"
Nara: "Oh? An enemy? That sounds dangerous. What are you going to do when this enemy arrives? Seems a waste to fight on such a nice day."
"Prove your allegiance to Satan before I say any more"
Nara: "Prove it? Do you not trust your fellow demon? Has Hell really gone to the place where we are so suspicious of one another? How sad. Anyway, to answer your question, no. I will not prove my allegiance because I have no allegiance to prove. Give me one good reason to bow down and worship him instead of someone else."
"I would have ate your soul long ago if not for him.I would RIGHT now if I wanted to"
Nara: "Oh? Nah. I highly doubt that. I don't think I'm nearly important enough for Satan to care if you ate my soul. And besides, I'm a demon. I don't have a soul, duh." *He seemed to not be at all worried about Kaine's threat*
Kira looked around. He was observing the enviroment. Seemed that some of the hiding spots were gone. That would be good........ Though there is still places. Also, it didnt seem like Nayvis was gonna close the portal but the same goes for the goop on the portal for Angela. They couldnt leave the portal cause they finally got one open and they had Derith occupied with the dying Simon. At this point it was really left with him and Odessa....... They minus well have been on a timer if Derith cant fix Simon up. Tch. This wasnt gonna be easy.

Kira: ......... Odessa......... Our odds are against us you know?

Kira sighed, inhaled slowly then exhaled slowly. He was still a bit uncomfortable with this demon stuff but if he was gonna wander into hell this wasnt anything but a daddy long legs. Harmless and only for show in compared to what he heard of the demon lords. He quickly grabbed a confident look
Mei: "Oh he looks nice and ready for a fight doesn't he Angela?"

Angela: "Facing death like a champ."

Odessa: "Oh please. Can you both stop flexing your muscles for five seconds so we can get this over with? We're kinda on a tight schedule here."

Mei: "Die here or die there, what's the difference?"

Odessa: "Tch. Just like you to say that. You are everything that is wrong with demons these days. You would so easily throw away your pride as to use such underhanded tricks."

Mei: "I did what had to be done to assure victory. Giving up a chance to win because of some foolish concept of pride and honor is about as stupid as you can get. Loyalty is what's important. If you are given a mission then it is your duty to complete it. If your pride interferes with my mission then I'm all too happy to abandon it."

Odessa: "That kind of thinking makes you nothing more than a pawn."

Mei: "Don't be cliche. Better a living pawn than a dead fool."

Angela: "Regardless. I think it is time we ended this."

--------------

Simon: *Coughs* "Derith.....go.....help them...."
Kira: I personally would rather die with meaning then to die being a pawn, but I dunno. That might just be me.

He tightened his grip on the kunai.

----------

Derith looked at Simon for a bit. He could probably keep the bandages in focus while battle though it would hamper him a bit. Either way, standing there watching over Simon would be a bit of a waste cause he could possibly do both. Especially since he got quite a bit more power.

Derith: If you are sure about that.
"No you yourself are a soul,A very distraught soul"
Odessa: "Don't get jumpy Kira."

-------------

Angela: "So who are we fighting?"

Mei: "Well I have unfinished business with those two." *Points at Derith and Simon*

Angela: "Then just make sure you win."

----------------

Simon: *Smiles* "Don't....worry about....me...They're not as clever as they think they are." *He smiled knowingly though he was still in pain. He may not be the best physical fighter, but his mind was sharp. He had instinctively placed a seal on the knife in the instant after he became aware of the assassin and before the assassin stabbed him. He was injured, but he had a much better chance of surviving.*

-----------

Nara: "Sorry to disappoint but I truly have no soul. I'm a pure blooded demon. Demons don't have the thing humans call 'souls'"
last edited più di un anno fa
"Your one of those.I am not,Unlike you a soul is normal for me.But it is a nice power booster"
Kira: Dont worry I wont. Raynik cover my back.

----------

Derith nodded and drew his katana.

Derith: I have an equal unfinished buisness with you. Though this time I am not as weak as I used to be.
Nara: "Using ones soul merely for boosting their attack strength. It seems a bit conceited."

-------------

Angela: "So you guys are my opponents."

Odessa: "Hmph. I suggest you leave now."

Angela: "Not likely kiddo." *She disappeared and reappeared above Kira, aiming to slice him cleanly in half.*

Odessa leaped into the air and boosted herself towards Angela at an incredible pace. Angela adjusted her aim to target Odessa, but Odessa's tail wrapped around her sword handle and yanked the sword, keeping it from hitting Odessa as Odessa withdrew a knife and attacked with it.

Angela: "Child's play!" *grabs Odessa's knife hand with one arm while her other hand deftly flipped her blade around, forcing Odessa's tail to either let go or get cut off. The two demons pushed past each other and Angela resumed her attack on Kira*

----------------

Mei: "Then by all means big boy. come and get some."
"My pride is Within my soul.Not as a Human but as A demon not many share this trait,Pride is what keeps a demon alive when he is going into higher ranks facing higher ranking...Higher dangerous jobs.You originals would never get that sensation.Sensation of pride now, declare why this conversation is continuing what do you want"
Nara: "Well that's simple. Neither one of us has stopped talking yet so the conversation hasn't stopped. And like I said before, I think my business is my business."
"Conversation over your interference has annoyed me long enough,When your business perpatrates mine it becomes mine.NOW LEAVE or tell me !"
Nara: "Well....ok fine. You seem like a good enough guy. So you really want to know what my business here is?"
"Thank you,I would enjoy such information"
Nara: "Well if you're sure you are ready..." *he paused for effect* "I was on my morning run."
"Fun.Now I have dutys to do now scamper off"
Nara: "What kind of duties. I thought you said Satan fired you."
in case my other trick doesn't fool you Riku.

Here ya go.
 in case my other trick doesn't fool te Riku. Here ya go.
Riku114 commented…
well thats a fail più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
No not really. I didn't intend it to be moving. più di un anno fa
Well today, dont worry I didnt forget any rps. Just been extremmely busy. Todays schedule:

1) Wake up at 5 am
2) Go to school at 6 am for 0 Period
3) Go through school normally till 9:15.
4) Band helps in pep rally
5) Continue through school normally till lunch
6) Karate meeting, I serve to help explain Karate Club
7) Finish school at 2: 51
8) Head back for the second Karate Meeting..... >.> Unplanned.....
9) Wait for teacher to come in from traffic
10) Do the meeting
11) Meeting finishes at 3:40 ish. I head home and arrive at 4 pm after getting some 7 11
12) Take a few minute break
13) Head off to band football game
14) Get back at 10:40 pm to take cold medicine that makes me drowsy
15) Here I am.

Yes I did this all with an extreemely annoying cold
Derith inhaled as plentiful amounts of aura surrounded it.

Derith: Taunts. Weakens the opponent's blade....... Usually. Only works if they act how you expect them to and if it opposes their original battle plan. But.

Derith launched up high into the air with a small amount of aura circle appearing where he had pushed off. He began to come down over at Mei semi-fast

Derith: I dont mind doing a first move.

-------------

Above Kira, Raynik blocked the attack with the massive claws of his. Below the claws of Raynik was Kira holding the dagger as if he too was about to block.
"I uhhhhh.......I still...do Work...when needed"

Sorry guys I was really tired yesterday so I went to bed
Angela: "Pathetic." *She brought her foot up to slam into Raynik's head, both propelling her away, and knocking the beast backwards. She landed calmly on her feet.* "Very nice. You managed to do well so far, now lets try twice that speed. Try and keep up." *With that she disappeared.*

Odessa's eyes widened. "Where'd she go?!" *She looked around before growling and suddenly diving down towards Kira. She landed beside him just as Angela appeared beside Raynik and slashed at the familiar's neck.*

--------------------

Nara: "What kind of work?"
"Some form of recon I was not lying"
Quickly Kira ripped the slip right before the blade hit Raynik. It was just a trait of Kira's that harmed him more then helped him. He couldnt see a friend get hurt and he could NEVER see a pet get hurt. He would just feel bad. He would rather loose Rayniks aid by ripping it the Raynik getting hurt. After all being desummoned didnt hurt...... at least he didnt think it did. In anycase he wasnt going to just play around with a dagger the whole time like a regular human. He began to mummer a chant that Ventis had taught him with his hand up to his face.

From high above a young girl watched from above. Her aura was completely masked as well as her appearance. She was basically invisible to the outer world. The only thing that would actually give her away was if she were to make any noise. She smiled as she watched Derith fight Mei and Kira and Odessa fight Angela.

(To make a note, most of the characters I make that dont have profiles yet are probably *as in if I remember* going to get profiles later)
 Quickly Kira ripped the slip right before the blade hit Raynik. It was just a trait of Kira's that ha
Angela: "Your weak exorcist magic won't stop me." *She lifted her blade and charged at Kira, but was stopped by Odessa fiercely attacking her. Odessa was attacking with incredible speed, but Angela was dodging them all.*

---------------

Mei yawned as she aimed a powerful blast of energy at Derith as he came down.
Kira looked around using the corner of his eyes though he couldnt loose too much focus on what he was doing. As long as at least 50% of his focus was on the spell it wouldnt blow up in his face. Though he was still a bit of a newb at it.

---------

Deriths hair blew in the wind and he flew back upwards. He landed back on the ground on his hands and flip back right side up. Quickly he was surrounded in an oval of black aura and vanished off into them. He was no where to be seen
Angela: "No matter how strong you are, you can't hit me or outsmart me." *She suddenly leaped into the air and drew a circle in the air with her blade. Just like she had done against Axel, hundreds of swords shot out and towards Kira.*

Odessa: "Crap!" *She flew towards Kira till she was in between him and the blades and she gave several powerful flaps of her wings which knocked the swords off course. Odessa kept doing it though the swords were a little too fast for her. She wouldn't be able to stop them for long.*

Angela: *Disappears and reappears directly in front of Kira.* "Checkmate kiddo."

---------------------

Mei: "Oh my. I wonder where he has gone." *Withdraws a small drink from her pocket and takes a sip.*
(XD The first thing I imagined:

Mei pulls out a wine glass with wine already in it and takes a sip then puts it back in her pocket.

Then I relized that was a pretty stupid way of taking that. Anyways I have 3 minutes left so Ill post tommarow morning)
(Oh it turns out otherwise I get 15 more minutes)

Right as Angela came in close, Kira, who had his eyes closed that so the swords did not make him loose his consitration, opened his eyes and shouted as a small pendent that Ventis had given him during the last week of training glistened a bit.

Kira: Restrict!

Despite being one of the first and easiest spells that a rookie can learn and being powered up by an incantation, it was pretty strong. More then it should have been.

-----------

It was quiet for a bit and then from the back, behind Mei, where he shadow was, appeared Derith who immediately appeared going for a quick stab from the back through the heart.
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
Angela grunted and fought against the spell. There was no way this kid should be able to cast a spell that powerful! It wasn't possible! No matter, she could beat this spell easily anyway.

Odessa: *Takes advantage of Angela being frozen and fires off a powerful ball of energy directly from her tail while her wings continued to fight the barrage of swords. While Succubi were not the best physical fighters, they had incredible reserves of energy and were among the most powerful magic users in Hell.*

Angela: *Curses as she releases a huge amount of energy that allowed her to break free of Kira's spell and block Odessa's attack, though the blast did do damage to her.*

When the smoke faded, Angela could be seen, still standing and breathing slightly heavily. She growled and rammed her foot straight into Kira's stomach.

-------------------

Mei suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Derith. "Ooh. Attacking me from behind. How sly of you. Good thing I happened to have that elixir with me. It was specially made to increase speed."
"I am waiting for some people that is all I will say....Now move on"
Riku114 commented…
Going da icons: fuoco Element più di un anno fa
Nara: "I see. In that case, I'll wait with you." he said as he plopped himself down on the ground with a smile.
Riku114 commented…
erba Element più di un anno fa
Kira got hit with the kick and spat out a bit. He himself was stunned for a second before quickly somehow managing to get his body, which by the way was hurting from that kick, to jump back just a bit to avoid another painful attack. He may be hanging out with demons but a humans body is frail unlike that of a demon.

-----------

Deirth: Damn cheater

Quickly he turned around and held his armto the side his hands facing up right with his index upwards and the rest of his fingers slightly bent. Two rings of aura about the size of two fingers circled his hands.

Derith: Wouldnt it be great if it was night. Oh well. *he got out of position but the rings remained* Come at me.

-----------

Yui, who literally seemed to appear out of no where alighted down beside them. She was on her flight patrol when she passed by and couldnt help but eavesdrop

Yui: Wait we are getting visitors? Who?
Riku114 commented…
Water Element più di un anno fa
Nara: "Oh hey there. I'm Nara. This is Kaine. He was fired recently. What's your name?"

------------------

Mei: "Ooh. How sneaky. I'll play along." *She smiled and charged at Derith, disappearing on the way and reappearing above him and already in mid-slash.*

----------------

Angela: "You're good for a human, and your exorcist skills are even a bit impressive, but you are outmatched. If you think that you can beat me with that level of attack. We're toying with you guys." *She drew another circle with her sword, then disappeared and reappeared almost instantly 5 degrees to the right. She repeated this until Kira was surrounded by the circles that hadn't fired. Then a large blue circle appeared both above Kira and on the ground under Kira's feet.

Odessa: "KIRA!"

Angela: "This is one of my favorite attacks. Not hundreds. Not thousands, but billions of swords all targeting your heart and brain. Be proud of yourself for earning the right to die this way." She told Kira as she activated her attack. "Josu Torikku!"

The billions of blades all shot out at once at Kira. There was no way he could have survived the attack, but Odessa swooped in and released all of her energy at once in a massive explosion. She grabbed Kira and wrapped her wings protectively around him while the explosion occurred. When it finally faded, there was silence.

Angela smiled. "Predictable....again."

Odessa: *had passed out from the effort but was still holding onto Kira.*

The smoke cleared to reveal the circles were still there but was temporarily stopped because of Odessa's attack.

Angela: "Any other tricks you want to try?"
Yui: *smiled as she retracted her two large black wings* Yui. From Leviathan's district. I couldnt help but over hear an invasion of some sort?

---------

Derith swung out his right hand as the sword was blocked by the ring that sent a small surge through the sword cutting off the momentum allow it to come to a stop. The ring on his right hand, the same hand he blocked the attack with, swirled a bit and vanished as it seemed to enter the sword. Quickly Derith jumped up himself, above Mei and rather then attacking he came down and seemed to become two. Two identical people. One on one side of Mei and another on the other. One of them was the real Derith while the other was nothing more than a manipulation of shadows. Both of them had a sword and only a ring on the left hand. From both sides the two of them came in and both spoke

Derith: Darkness is ever lasting

---------

Kira gulped. His human instincts were interfering again. He wanted to run. Maybe playing dead would get him out of this mess. He looked around. Nayvis was just sitting there waiting for Mei and Angela to be done so he could return home. What an aid he was...... His mind knew it was stupid to run or to play dead. Both ways would end up with him dying a cowardly death. While fighting is almost as stupid. What could a rookie exorcists do to hold up against an expert assasin like Angela...... At least on his own. He looked over at Derith. He was fighting Mei on his own though Derith was experienced and he knew demons. He fought demons in his past. Anyways, he threw away the hope that he could get Derith to help him. He was busy. He took himself out of Odessa's grip and stood up. Who knew what fell over him right then and there but he went from trying to find a way out of fighting to having a plentiful amount of confidence and courage. It was a mystery to him. He held his hands out.

Kira: Guillotine of Redemption.

Two long daggers with the normal point at the end but with two hooks on the side of the tip to tear flesh after puncturing it appeared in his hands in a reverse grip. It was not long ago when he had no clue how to use a dagger and now they have become his signature weapon. He would not have ever guessed this would happen........
Riku114 commented…
1300th Post più di un anno fa