gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 4728

più di un anno fa Roxas1314 said…
Name: Steele
Species: Demon
Race: Guardian Seeker/Incubus.
Weapons: A really big wrench, muscles, and a face of adorableness.
Powers: Flight, can summon his Familiar Nettie who also happens to be a cat, and can influence natural elements, like making it suddenly a blizzard on an otherwise sunny day. His best power though is his voice, which is extremely hypnotic and he uses it to seduce humans.
Weaknesses: Kitties. Also too loyal, which ends up with him getting betrayed very easily. Falls for traps WAY too easily and does not understand humans at all.
Other Info: He is 6'8" and weighs 240 lbs. Very sarcastic, but also kind and wise when he wants to be. Also refer to my profile icon for his human appearance. :D

Bio: He was summoned by a human looking to get revenge on her friend for sleeping with her boyfriend, but he didn't listen to her because she was not strong willed enough to make him obey her. He left her and was dragged to hell and given an assignment to seduce human women and make them sinners. He didn't mind this duty bestowed upon him by the demon lords, seduction was second nature for him. But he had one thing set in his mind: To find someone he could never seduce that would spend eternity with him anyway. He had almost found her when one day he refused to tempt a child, and was banished to Earth, rendered powerless, and he was made to forget his progress in finding the non-seductible girl of his dreams.

~~~
So, powerless and at square one of the drawing board he awoke face-down on the floor, drool dripping slowly from the corner of his mouth.

"Nnngh...that was one hell of a dream." He rose to his feet and realized it was not a dream very quickly, "Oh no. I really am on Earth. Permanently! And I'm in...a bookstore? Huh."

He turned around to look for a door and instead faced a shelf with a cat on it, staring him in the face with a look of 'Who are you and do you have treats?'

"Oh my, look at you all cute up there! I wonder, what's your name?"

"Meow!" it chimed,

"Of course." He smiled and placed the feline on his shoulders, and resumed looking for an exit while stroking it softly and mimicking its purring.
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
(BRB I need to go)
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(I'm in the process of making the first Demon Lord of the rp so I might brb too XD)
Meet one of the Demon Lords of Hell!

Name: Nerin

Race: Demon Lord

Weapons: A tall staff/Sceptre.

Powers: Control over legions of demons. Massive demonic energy. enhanced strength, speed, and mental abilities. flight. The ability to enter a person's mind. Extreme endurance. Mastery of demon spells and hand to hand combat. There are rumors that she has psychic abilities and even that she can drain life but they are unconfirmed. But her most terrifying ability is the ability to make a person feel the shock and pain of death just by looking into her eyes.

Weaknesses: Holy magic can stall her for a bit but so far nothing has been shown to be able to do more than that.

Other info: She is Zaebos' master

Bio: Nerin is a powerful demon lord of hell. Her powers over the mind are unparalleled except for Satan himself. She came into power many millenia ago. Almost no records exist from that time, even in hell, but those who managed to stay alive from that era say that she was terrifying even before killing a demon lord to take his place. A natural born ruler. She immediately took action against anyone who opposed her, ruling her level of hell with an iron fist. Over the years she has become more and more feared. The only demon that has ever shown no fear of her is Zaebos. When Zaebos came ot her with the request to cast out his sister for her reckless behavior, she complied.
 Meet one of the Demon Lords of Hell! Name: Nerin Age: ??????? Gender: Female Species: Dem
Deroth began to clean. He didnt want the silence so he spoke up.

Derith: So what are you doing here needing to kill Simon?

That probably wasnt the best opening subject now was it...... Oh well it was out there. It was already the subject.

-------------

It smirked and roared back attacking equally with his hands, nails, feet and tail with the occasional head. For a human based demon he was an interesting one. One much like a monsterous based demon.
Kazan: *Gets scratched up by the familiars claws and bites its tail in retaliation. He then started swinging it around using his teeth and then let go, sending the familiar crashing into a wall. He roared like a madman and charged in for another attack.*

--------

Mei seemed to pick her words very carefully. "....When M-Master Zaebos gives us an order, we must follow it. Th-th-that is the w-way things are."
Name: Devin Lygra

Race: Beelzebub, Demon Lord

Weapons: Many things, his favorite would be a scythe

Powers: Tempts and inspires gluttony, unholy desire, jealousy, war, and murder within peoples/demons hearts. Controls and can summon a multitude of demons. Dark Magic. A few personal familiar (demon). Hightened Speed, attack, defense, and senses. Flight (via bug wings). Rules the bugs and can use them to spy about like multiple little living (extends out of realm he could be in hell and still few earth using them). Oh yeah and a second form that will be seen later

Weaknesses: Holy Based attacks though he has found ways to get over them fairly quickly and to counter them.

Other Info:

Bio: He used to linger around earth many many years back rather then living in hell and was the Prince of his little buggies as well as keeping hell populated with people who committed sin because of him. Though as it grew old and boring he headed back to hell where it didnt take him long to get the name of a demon lord. Since then hes only been getting stronger and stronger. Nothing is really known of his past anyways, it was a while back. Not even he remembers it all himself
 Name: Devin Lygra Age: Old very very old Gender: Male Species: Demon Race: Beelzebub, Dem
After crashing into the wall he came to his two feet and stood up. Damn that was painful. He looked to Kazan charging in again. He wouldnt want another hit like that and he quickly put his arms up to block.

-----------

Derith: What makes you so loyal?
last edited più di un anno fa
Mei jumped as if he had scolded her. "He-he-he-he-he-he-he-he-he-he's my superior. I m-must be loyal. It is r-required!"

---------

A brief flash of disappointment ran through Kazan's eyes. "Too late to go soft!" *He roared and put all his strength into a powerful flaming punch to break through the familiars guard.*
Riku114 commented…
GTG SEE YA! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
My gosh. I timed this almost to the minute.....I know your schedule far too well dangit! più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Likewise for me to te più di un anno fa
Derith thought for a bit. He himself never thought to be 'loyal' to anyone. Not his master nor satan and the realms of hell over all. To him he was him and had no need to follow someone so closely. He never really got understood it either.

----------

She familiar took the hit and winced back. What was he doing blocking? That would be stupid against an opponet like Kazan. His instict were all off. He managed to put off the pain. After all pain was just a warning from the body to stop what you were doing to prevent further harm or death but he himself can be defeated but as long as Kira is still around he can be re-summoned. He roared getting on all fours and charging to headbutt Kazan. Using all fours did hurt though he planned to push through it,
Mei seemed relieved by his silence and continued with the cleaning. When it was all done, she sighed quietly. She sat on one of the chairs.

Simon: "Looks good."

Mei toppled backwards. "Aack! W-w-where did you go for all this time?!"

Simon: "Huh? Well to get tea of course." *Hands each of them a Styrofoam cup with the 'Starbucks' logo messily scribbled over.* "Homemade."

Mei: "Er...but this says-"

Simon: "So the cleaning is going well!" *He said loudly to cut Mei off, though he could have been whispering and she would have instantly stopped talking.*

Mei: "It-it-it....."

------------------

Kazan laughed crazily. "WELCOME BACK!" *He charged in for a headbutt just like the familiar did. He pushed himself off the ground and flames erupted from his shoes which he used to shoot himself at the familiar at a terrifying speed.*
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
After a few hours waiting in the church Abigor suddenly bolted upright. "We should get back to my shop."
"What? But we're perfectly safe here aren't we?"
"Yes, but we'll be safe there too. My shop is a designated neutral zone. They are not supposed to attack it, that and they wouldn't dare risk destroying all of those priceless ancients texts."
"Exactly how are we supposed to get there with an assassin on our tails?"
"A mad dash. Just run as fast as you can and don't stop until you get there."
"Oh joy...so when do you plan on this happening?"
"Right now."
"Right n-- Wait what?!" Before he could argue the demon was out the door. He quickly followed suit as they bolted for the shop.
*As expected, she was out there waiting for them and a barrage of hundreds of swords was sent after them the moment they left the church. Angela laughed.* "Run little bunnies. Run along now. Oops. Best not get too complacent." *She drew another magic circle in the air to double the amount of swords that were raining down on them.*
"Run priest, run!" Abigor shouted back. "We're almost there!"
"I'm trying!" They were barely ahead of the barrage. The swords were hitting the ground right by their heels.
Rounding one more corner they were finally back. Abigor slid to stop and whipped the door open for Sisceal. "Hurry. She can't attack us while we're in here. Even if she did I applied runes years ago that should repel the attacks."
*The attacks didn't stop even after they made it inside the store. The runes managed to keep the attacks from doing any damage. Eventually, the sounds from outside suddenly ceased and Angela landed softly on the ground.* "This cat and mouse game is fun but it can't last forever. You'll come out sometime and when that happens I won't be holding back." *She then seemed to disappear from sight though that didn't mean she wasn't there anymore.*
Steele was reading a book about pyramids in someplace called 'Epgypt' when he heard some people scuffle in and slam a door shut. He followed the sound and found a small bunch of people.

"Oh, hello there! Never thought I'd make it out of this maze alive. So much reading to be done here," and the cat jumped down from his shoulders and ran to Abigor like a lost kitten that had finally found its mother again. Steele smiled at the cat and then realized that the people there weren't in the best condition.

"What happened to all of you?" he squinted at them, and noticed blood here and there. Then he heard the racket outside and saw a bunch of weapons attacking the front door, "Ah. So that's why you came in here. Protective runes are very handy indeed."

He looked outside for a while as the rest of them all panted and wheezed at their obvious effort to get away from the onslaught.

"Well, my name is Steele, what about you all? And how can I help?" And the attacks stopped.
Derith; Oh welcome back Simon! *takes the drink and looks at it* Er..... Simon it says...... *sighs* eh nevermind. Anyways what species of demon are you Mei?

--------

After getting quite a distance, Kira looked back in the rough direction of where the familiar and Kazan were fighting. He was breathing heavily, he had grown tired and out of breath due to the running.

Kira: Is it really okay to leave them together alone?

Nyle: As long as you can live, that familiar can be resummoned. Hes different then I. Just keep running Kira.

Kira: But he can feel pain cant he?

Nyle: Kira, dont dare go back. Turn back forward now. You are gonna waste everything in a single step!

Kira was silent for a bit and began to catch his breathe. He looked off in the direction in deep thought and sighed and began to run back.

-------

The familiar's flames grew highly active and they blared greatly surrounding himself in a harsh red flame. First serving as a defense. Then serving secondly as an attack when he charged back at Kazan with an intense strength. Fire on fire!
Mei: "I-I-I'm an I-Imp."

Simon: "Really? An Imp? I've never met an imp before."

Mei: *Is suddenly silent.* "Is that so?" *There was no sign of a stutter anymore and a mark similar to the one that appeared on Angela appeared on her hand.*

-----------------

Kazan didn't even attempt to block the attack and instead laughed like a madman as the attack hit him, knocking him back before he straightened up again and charged at the familiar with another flaming punch.
Riku114 commented…
brb ice crem time più di un anno fa
"Hey..." Abigor looked up at him with surprised. He never expected somebody to be in his shop at this time or at all really. "I'm Abigor and this is Sisceal."
"You know this guy?" Sisceal looked at him confused.
"Nope." He leaned over to pick up Lucid who was rubbing against his leg. "Nice to meet you Steele. I think we're good for now." He glanced over his shoulder. "She's still out there, but there's no way we can be attacked in here."
Name: Teshira (Shira) Nicor

Race: Roc Demon, High Class

Weapons: Long Blades/Scythes and the occasional gun

Powers: Her Roc Form, Highly enhanced speed strength defense senses, flight, nearly completely hiding her aura presence

Weaknesses: Holy Attacks though she has some trained defenses

Other Info:

Bio: Not too much is known before the time she began to work under Devin besides that something about her showed impressive to Devin that he gave her the name of 2nd incharge following after himself. About two years after being appointed 2nd in charge, Derith was welcomed into the high class groups under Devin running in the same line of buisness as Shira, but not on the same level. In her time she grew impressivly skilled at assisination, spying, and eliminating anything may it be a spirtit, soul, demon, angel, animal, exorcist, human, etc with ease. Because of her strength, Devin typically allows her to do as she feels to because she might rebel if not and she was pretty loyal as it is now. Her group of underlings only consist of those who she believes hold skill for the future.
 Name: Teshira (Shira) Nicor Age: 600+ Gender: Female Species: Demon Race: Roc Demon, Hig
The Roc Demon form

Roc Demon: Basically a humongous bird demon with incredible strength.

Riku: I told you I would make a bird
 The Roc Demon form Roc Demon: Basically a humongous bird demon with incredible strength. Riku
Derith: ....... Imps.......

Again Derith put his hand on his katana for a second and then drew it.

Derith: Imps are not the most enjoyable friendly species. Pretty michevious.

------------

The hit and skidded on the floor. He stabbed his claws into the ground to pull himself to a stop. He winced as he ACTUALLY began running out of breathe. He wasnt recieving the energy he wished of. Why? It seemed minimal energy was being poured into him....... But why? He straightened up and moaned.

------------

Shira sat down on the edge of a tall building's roof. She dangled her feet and looked around. What a great view? She could see Kira, the familiar, and Kazan as well as what was going on with Abigor, Sisceal, Steele, and Angela. From here she even had a rough idea in the direction that Derith, Simon, and Mei were based off of the aura coming off in the direction. Speaking of which...... She wondered how Derith would be handling being banished?

(Accediently posted when I was writing XD)
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Kazan started to laugh. The laugh got louder and louder until it was the only thing that could be heard. Then it suddenly stopped and he looked at the familiar with a grin. "You're a fun opponent. Let's finish this though." *He seemed to be getting stronger the more the familiar fought with him.*

--------------

Mei: *Looks at Derith.* "I wouldn't do that."
Derith: I would prefer not to. But you becoming a danger. Back off and we will be fine.

----------

The familiar looked at Kazan. This wasnt going well. Either he himself was getting weaker or Kazan was getting stronger...... And the possibility that it was both. He slashed his tail about and roared loudly. If he was gonna loose he was gonna loose going something.
Mei: "You two are nice people. I do not wish harm to either of you but I must obey my master. If you draw your sword, I will be forced to eliminate you as well."

----------

Kazan roared just as loudly and massive flames surrounded his body and he charged at the familiar in one final attack. With the flames surrounding him he was like a massive demonic bullet.
Derith: You eliminate him go ahead and eliminate me. I have to say, humans are intesting but I cant possibly imagine being powerless. Im sure you already know that a banished demon needs their human. *he drew his sword* So if you want to get to him you are going to go through me first. I would rather be dead then powerless. Also, hes Waffle Man. No one can kill Waffle Man.

----------

The familiar got hit. His body was too slow to dodge. After he got hit he slowly began to form into Blue particles that went flying off towards the paper Kira held. He turned to look at Kira who rounded the corner.

Familiar: Dont you dare die before I can deal with yo- *he vanished and the paper riped itself*

Nyle: Tch. Kira you are an idiot to come back here.......

Kira: I know...... This is the one time I actually wish Odessa was here.
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
lol waffle man! più di un anno fa
Odessa's voice came from Kira's left. "How sweet. I almost wish I had it on tape." *She was leaning against the wall of a nearby building. Her wings seemed larger and more healthy than before. She seemed to give off an irresistible aura.* "I hope you now realize how pointless it is to let those exorcists teach you their cheap tricks. How about I show you what it is like to summon a REAL familiar?" *She looked over at Kazan who seemed to be waiting patiently for his next challenger.* "Come forth! Seika!"

Kazan raised his eyebrows as a tall man materialized in front of him. "A swordsman, eh?" *He walked over and retrieved his sword.* "I'm fine with that."

-------------

Mei sighed. "I did tell you not to do that."

*Derith's arm seemed to move on its own and aimed the sword at Simon's neck.*

Simon: "Whoa! Hey Derith are you okay?"
 Odessa's voice came from Kira's left. "How sweet. I almost wish I had it on tape." *She was leaning a
Derith: Hum....... Simon I would say move away. She puppeting me.

Small but long black strings appeared and wrapped around the arm that just aimed the sword at Simon's neck and they pulled the sword away from Simons neck and downward. It was slower than he normal speed being the strings had to fight off the strength of himself but not too badly.

----------

Kira was silent for a bit quickly looking away, how annoy being next to a succubi was.......

Kira: What ever hag.

In all truth, he did like that Odessa was here. Though he didnt like that she actually heard him say that he wished for her to be here. Geez. The one wish he is granted is the one that comes with suffering......

Kira: This is one of the times I actually wished money would rain from the sky...... ....... ........ ........ DAMN IT! It didnt work!
Odessa and Kazan looked at Kira, obviously not understanding.

Odessa: "You humans put too much reliance on money."

Kazan: "Whatever. So long as I get a good challenge. So then little swordsman. You can have the first mo-" *He was cut off by Odessa's familiar appearing in front of him. Kazan barely managed to avoid getting cut in half by quickly lifting is blade. Kazan growled and pushed the familiar away from him.* "Tch. Good effort kid."

Odessa: "Yay! Great job Seika! Kick his butt!"

Seika showed no reaction except to adjust his blade and charge in for another attack.

-----------------

Mei: "You're pretty strong."

*Derith's arm stopped for a second before aiming itself back at Simon, who hadn't ran and was muttering something to himself.*

Simon: "Let's see. Straight posture. Movement with two fingers. Direct line of sight..."
Derith fround at this. Are they gonna play up and down and up and down with his arm...... Screw it. Quickly black aura piles atop the blade and flashes off. For a second the sword seemed just fine then it shaddered into many pieces.

Derith: Rather fight withou a blade then a blade thats a nuisance to drag me back.

-------

Kira: *looked at Seika* That interesting......
Kazan was ready for Seika’s attack this time and responded to the oncoming attack with a fierce one of his own. The two locked sword and stared at each other. Seika’s expression was calm whereas Kazan’s was fierce and gleeful. Kazan pushed the two of them apart and aimed his own attack at Seika’s shoulder. Seika blocked the attack and Kazan spun around to attack the other side. Once again, Seika’s blade blocked Kazan’s. Seika pushed Kazan’s blade up above his head and pushed him away. Seika then rushed an attack before Kazan could recover. Kazan didn’t make any attempt to block or dodge the attack and ended up getting stabbed through the shoulder. Kazan winced but laughed.

“SO YOU’VE GOT SOME FIGHT IN YOU AFTER ALL! THAT’S GOOD!” He roared.

White flames erupted around Kazan and moved down his body and onto his blade, while blue flames wrapped themselves around his feet. Kazan kicked off and ran at straight at Seika. Kazan was moving at an amazing speed. You could see a slight afterimage as he ran. Seika’s only reaction as Kazan got closer and closer was to slightly shift the angle of his blade. All of this happened in about a second before Kazan reached Seika and slashed down as hard as he could.

Wind and a large amount of smoke surged around the two of them from Kazan’s attack and would have knocked Kira over if Odessa hadn’t wrapped her tail around him. The smoke slowly started to clear but Odessa no longer seemed interested.

Odessa: “It’s over.” She flapped her wings a few times to clear out the smoke. Kazan was in a same position but Seika was behind Kazan, sheathing his blade.

Kazan: “Damn.” he said before falling backwards. He had been so focused on the excitement from the battle that the smallest of openings appeared and Seika used that to his advantage. He looked at Kira. “Seems you win for now.” He wasn’t going to deny that he had lost the battle. That wasn’t how he did things.

Odessa: "Seika isn't some common familiar like your snake." *Still had her tail wrapped around Kira's waist.*

--------------------

Mei: "I agree completely." *She pulled a vial of something from somewhere in her clothing and opened it. A strange smoke left the vial and mixed with the air.*

Simon: "Alright. I'm ready to...to....whoa...." *Falls backwards onto the floor, fast asleep.*
Derith's vision blurred and thought for a bit. His mind was foggy but he did not collapse quite yet, afterall, he wasnt to be taken lightly. He had a stronger tolerance than humans and a deal of demons but it still affected him. Either way if there was one thing he knew, it would be to get out. Quickly he picked up Simon and began to head to the door.

-----------

Kira:I figured that out a while back you know....... Most familiars arent human looking
Odessa: "A word of advice. If you ever meet a demon that has a humanoid form. Run away. They are dangerous."

-------------

Mei: "Not so fast. You're not getting out of here just yet."

Simon's voice was slurred but he was awake...slightly. "Bring forth the flames of redemption. Fiiirrrreee" *snores as he passes out again but the spell activates and the gun appears in his hand and fires, nearly hitting Mei, who seemed distracted by it.*
With Mei being distracted Derith exited the building and outside where he quickly set up a solidified black dome over them keeping this in as well as things out. He sat down under the dome and rubbed his head. It was fuzzy and his sight wasnt the best. Everything was off. That was a cheap move. Chemicals or whatever. The dome wouldnt hold up well, but it would give him some time to work his mind at least a bit clearer.

---------

Kira: Where did you go anyways? You were gone for a bit.
Mei got over her shock pretty quickly but by then Derith and Simon were gone. She sighed. "This is not going to go over well..." *goes off to look for them*

-----------

Odessa: *Seems to become aware of her tail and quickly pulls it away from Kira.* "Nowhere. I had some stuff to think about." *Looks over at Kazan and walks over to him.*

Kazan: "Figure out what to do with me yet?"

Odessa: "You're strong."

Kazan: "Thanks."

Odessa: "We're going to overthrow Satan and return Hell to the way it was meant to be."

Kazan: "You'll die a foolish death then."

Odessa: "Probably. But having you on our side would make things much easier."

Kazan: "So you want me to work for you now is it? To degrade myself by becoming nothing but a lowly familiar to a banished demon hellbent on some ridiculous quest for vengeance?"

Odessa: "..."

Kazan grinned like a madman. "Sure. Sounds like fun. In fact it's getting me all excited!"

Odessa: "Good. Then we have a pact. This means you will in no way harm that human over there."

Kazan: "Oh? You got a crush or something?"
"Yes I know neither of you, but that's okay. As long as you don't come on to me I think we'll get along fine."

Steele found himself staring at the cat and almost completely ignoring the other two, he realized that this was not very polite and spoke up again, "What's the cat's name? He's such a cute one I could pet him forever."

When he received the answer he then quickly added, "Do you guys have a plan for getting out of here? I feel like we are trapped, although I am awful at figuring out traps. But I don't want to get sliced and diced and put on a pizza so I hope we can figure something out."
After a bit Derith stood up again. Everything was still fuzzsy but at least now he could tell the difference of left and right. Its been a while since he was on the defensive...... And having to carry a body around with him. He stretched and looked at his right arm/hand. It was no longer his and he was gonna have to watch it like a foe. He sighed. If only he could reach full power. Such a twerp wouldnt be that much trouble for him. If only he could get a higher energy input. Anyways, that probably wasnt gonna happen so he was going to have to play on his luck here. Again he picked Simon up and the dome vanished. Immediately Derith ran off.

----------

Kira: Wouldnt you expect he would know if he was trying to kill me right Oda?
Odessa: "Oda?" *Returns her attention to Kazan* "So now that you work for me. Who is it that sent you after Kira?"

Kazan: "You don't know?"

Odessa: "Answer the question."

Kazan: "You really don't know do you?" *He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.* "All of my orders come directly from Zaebos."

Odessa took a step backwards and her eyes widen but she seems to pull herself together. "That's not true. There's no way..."

Kazan shouted. "You idiot! Have you been using your head at all? There are hundreds. No, thousands of demons that insult the way Satan does things, yet you were the one who was banished. Why? Hmm? I'll tell you why. It's because someone had an agenda. They wanted you banished for a reason. that person was Zaebos."

Odessa had remained silent during Kazan's rant and took several steps back before falling backwards. "....no....no way...it can't be true..."

-------------

Mei's voice came from behind them. "Hellloooooo? Is anybody there?! Come on. It'll be painless. A quick cut here and there and we're done. Just like getting a haircut."
Kira: Odessa....... Your brothers a dick...... I feel bad for you now...... Oddly.

--------------

A haircut?! Hell no. Rather then running Derith broke off into a quiet speed walking pace. All in the while lowering his aura he was letting out. The goal is to escape. Unseen and far.
Odessa: "Shut up...just...SHUT UP!" *She had her eyes shut tight.* "I don't wanna hear any sympathy from...from...from some human!" *She stood up angrily and with several powerful flaps of her wings she shot into the air and zoomed off.*

Kazan: "Well that was certainly strange." *Looks at Kira* "You gonna go after her?"

--------------

Mei sighed. This was getting annoying. It was supposed to be a simple matter. Kill the human, leave the demon, and go home. But then that human had to use Exorcist magic and complicate things. Who the hell taught him something like that?! She tried to find Derith's energy but with him hiding it, she couldn't pinpoint his location. Still, his energy was unstable. It'll likely give him trouble and that'll be her chance to find him, and that human as well.
Kira: If I can. Nyle can you pick up an energy trace?

Nyle: Probably. Head in that direction she left in for now.

Kira nodded and ran off...... Which he was getting pretty good by this point of ruining from demons and a pizza monster.

-------------

As Derith walked the fluctuation of energy was irritating him. He had to keep it down just right but with it changing so much it was just hard. He sighed. Screw it. Since when was he the type that ran away. Geez, after going staight up to satan and getting banished then getting placed with humans really made him a soft little chicken. And he hated soft little chickens. He freed his energy. Yes she was gonna find him. So be it. It was the scardey cat way of playing as well as the harder way of playing.
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Odessa zoomed towards her destination, muttering angrily under her breath. "Stupid Kira. Stupid demons. Stupid Hell."

-----------------------

Mei suddenly picked up his energy. "Hmm...seems he's tired of running. That's fine by me." *She took off in Derith's direction.*
Nyle: Are you actually worried about her?

Kira: No, I just hate to see people broken emotionally like that...... Its a terrible sight.

-------------

Derith noticed vis aura that Mei was heading this way. Good. She noticed. He thought for a bit. He was gonna be lagged down by a sleeping body to protect..... How great
Angela yawned. She was on a nearby building, watching the bookshop, waiting for those annoying pests to leave so that she could finish the job and get back to hell. She wanted to finish her mission before Kazan or Mei did. Then she sensed a small demon presence closing in fast. She smiled. It seems that she wasn't the only one after those two.

------

Odessa zoomed towards a bookshop at an amazing speed, her anger urging her to go faster and faster. When she reached the bookshop, she angled down and slammed into it with as much force as she could muster. The barrier stopped her in her tracks for a minute before she crashed through it and straight through the ceiling of the bookshop.

------

Mei flew towards Derith. He was probably coming up with some sort of plan to combat her at that very moment, but no matter what he came up with, he would still be at a crippling disadvantage by having to protect both himself and the human. She smiled. This was going to be almost too easy.
Derith stood there waiting. Earth is too calm for him. Hell is too wild for him. Why couldnt the two mix. Right now he was trying to steady the level of energy that was given to him to try to erase a weakness of his. This was gonna be hard......

--------

Still on the top building, Shira sat down watching Derith from where she was. He seems to be in quite a pickle...... A swarm of beetles flew by her and dropped a paper. Quickly she caught it and read it. She smirked as a young demon walked out of a portal and sat next to her.

???: Shira mam. I was sent with no orders. May I get some?

Shira: Its a bit challanging now. Go make sure those humans and banished demons dont get killed but allow them to get pushed a bit. Lord Devin wants to play with them a bit.

???: So save them in the nick of time. Am I right?

Shira: More or less.

???: Alright that cant be too hard.

??? examined how each person was doing. After taking a guess on the best order he should go in he jumped off the tall building and darted off.

---------

Kira kept a great pace for any human but nothing close to the speed Odessa was going. Why was he making such a big deal to follow Odessa? She was a hag. Even he didnt understand his actions right now. He just had to do what he was doing or he wouldnt feel right with himself.
 Derith stood there waiting. Earth is too calm for him. Hell is too wild for him. Why couldnt the two
Riku114 commented…
hes an Abaasy più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I see. più di un anno fa
Mei continued to close in on Derith's energy before finally reaching him. "Ah so that's where you are. I assume by your lack of attempts to hide that you intend to fight?"
Derith fell into a fight ready stance and spoke with a confident look.

Derith: Of course. Dont belittle me. I may not be at full power or really anythign close to full power but I was a high ranking archdemon. I have experience. Humans just made me soft.
Mei: "Brave. Stupid, but brave." *She landed softly on the ground and motioned for Derith to make the first move.*
Derith looked at her studying her and the enviroment for a bit. He lightly surrounded him self in the black aura. Now with such a grand disadvantage he was going to be forced to be careful. He threw out a kunai very obvious and all.
Mei moved her head slightly to dodge the kunai and her eyes focused on his hand. Derith's still possessed arm started attacking him. Mei didn't want to spend too much time on him so she began to think of ways to get to Simon without needing to go through Derith.