gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Simon: "Well in her defense I don't think I've ever seen you do anything willingly that doesn't involve a game system."

Yukimi: "Oh so you're one of those people."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira: Yeah. Why? Does it bother you? And are we there yet?
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Sisceal did not take kindly to getting ignored like that. Especially from him. "Don't you ignore me demon!"
Before he could react there was a bible in the side of his head. Not only did it sting as it made contact, but he threw it really hard too. "Owch! Hey! There is no need to use that thing..especially like that!" Abigor rubbed the side of his head where a nice red mark had appeared. "Why don't we try something new, and sit down and talk like civilized men? I'm willing to if you are?"
Sisceal gave him a suspicious glare, but eventually gave in. "Fine." He huffed. "But if you try anything I swear I
I'll-"
"I know I know, now sit down and try to be patient."
Yukimi: "Hmm...ya ya. We're here. Come on in." *Walks into the building, a beat down old Church that hadn't been used in years*
Kira: Hum? Is this REALLY where exorcists work?
Yukimi: "You've never been to where your brother works?" *knocks on the confession booth and it opens.*

*A middle aged man walked out and smiled.* "Yukimi? You're back so soon? I thought you'd still be training, Oh and you brought guests. I should have tidied up."

Simon: "Oh no it's fine. Kira's house looks way worse than this."
Nyle: *quiet voice from being tied up so tightly* Hey I was just doing my job.

Kira: Its fine they are already on the house repairs.
The man frowned. "Yukimi. What have I told you about being nice to our guests." *Snaps his fingers and Nyle is released* "Apologize."

Yukimi: "But it's a demon..."

"Doesn't matter."

Yukimi: "Oh fine." *Turns and apologizes to them*

The man smiled. "Good. Now what can I do for you?"
Nyle: Thank you sir! *gasps* Sweet lovely air.

Kira: I really dont know, I was dragged here to talk to the boss or something here.
The man frowned. "Oh? Yukimi explain."

Yukimi: "They were suspicious. They said they were going camping but there were at least ten better and easier places to camp they could have used."

The man nodded. "I see. Well introduction time. My name is Shi. Nice to meet you all."

Simon: "Hi. I'm Simon and this is Kira"

Shi: "I see. So what were you guys really doing down there? Yukimi's instincts are usually correct."
Kira: Erm............. Training...... Ish...... *he was slightly mumbling as he spoke*
Shi: "Training?"

Simon: "Well we agreed to find a suitable spot for a couple friends of ours to train before an...er...competition....of sorts...."

Yukimi: *Looks at Nyle.* "I can only assume what kind of people these 'friends' are."
Kira: Acutally I didnt agree, I was treatened similarly to the way you threatened me you exorcist old hag.
last edited più di un anno fa
Yukimi: "Don't dwell on the past you prudish old man."

Shi: "Hmm...we did get reports of increased demon activity in the city but they seemed different than ordinary demons."
Kira: *sighed* Its not worth keeping quiet. Those non-ordinary demons are all banished. 1 arch, 1 puck, 1 wolf, and 1 succubus and another I dont quiet know yet. They are pretty powerless without their special human supposivly and Im the succubus's and at this moment she is forcing me to help her.
Shi: "Banished demons? Special humans? I see. Yukimi. Keep them company while I think this over. Give them a tour."

Yukimi: "But this is pretty much it..."

Shi: *stares at her*

Yukimi: *Sighs* "If you'll all follow me, I'll show you our impressive collection of broken lawn mowers..." *Walks off with them*
(XD What Yukimi said......)

Kira: Broken....... Lawn Mowers....... *sweatdrops and follows*
*While Yukimi was busy giving the worlds most boring tour, Shi frowned and thought about what Kira had said.* "...demons....humans....book." *A large book flew off one of the bookshelves and into Shi's hand. He looked at it and spoke a small incantation. The book changed shape and a lock appeared on it. She used a key around his neck to unlock it and started reading*

*20 minutes later*

Yukimi: "Alright we're back."

Shi: "So early?"

Yukimi: "I thought I'd spare them the mens room tour."

Shi: "Probably for the best. Don't wanna have to bury another one...anyway I think I found what I was looking for."
Kira: Oh if its okay, may I ask what it is?
Shi: "Seeing as I was originally planning to just slap you with one of these chairs until you asked, this seems easier. Anyway. This book is a detailed account of what happens to a demon when it is banished. We exorcists went through great pains to procure it before a certain other demon by the name of Abigor. Obviously we succeeded. It says here that when a demon is banished their powers really are gone. But they can indeed be returned to them if that demon is in sustained contact with a certain human. We're not sure what makes one human more compatible than another but in every case we have seen, the meager supply of power wasn't enough and the demon would either kill the human or leave for good."

Simon: "So they won't get their powers back?"

Shi: "Not by merely sticking close to you. It seems the human and demon need a bond of some sort. Not a romantic bond, more like an...understanding. It doesn't go into much detail about that but apparently it is basically babysitting a powerless demon and teaching it how to be human. The more it learns about it, the more power it will gain. This also works in reverse. The more a human learns on how to be a demon, the more power the demon will gain."

Simon: *Whispers to Kira* "Maybe we shouldn't mention that last bit to Odessa...last thing we want is HER schooling YOU."
@Axel.

It doesn't seem like Chicky will be posting here. (If I'm wrong then please correct me.) so do you want to change who Abigor is partnered with?
Axel1313 commented…
I think the new character I made will work and make it intesting. Seeing as the two don't really get along at the moment. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Okay. più di un anno fa
Kira: *whispers back* Hell yeah...... Why do I have to have the one that hates human like completely........ *stops whispering* Anyways can we get going back? The succubus really wants to take down hell, though I find it pretty stupid.
Shi: "Take down Hell? That doesn't seem either wise nor possible but if it is what you have chosen then you humans should undertake some training as well. I'm sure I can loan you a few exorcists. You won't be able to handle and big powerful demons but you'll hold your own."

Simon: "That's probably for the best. Thank you. Come on Kira." *Walks off*

(Timeskip I guess....?)
Kira sighed. Didnt he reject this exorcist stuff so long ago? Actually it was only liek a year or two ago but yeah...... Well he thought demons and exorcist were nothing but jokes but it seems Ventis and dad were right...... Why not...... After all. They arent bogus.......

Kira: Fine. Come on lets go......

(Sure)
"No no no no! I absolutely refuse!" The priest sat glaring harshly with his arms across his chest.
"Oh come on. You being back in town is the only other explanation I have for my powers returning! You haven't seen me since I was banished right."
"Right..."
"So what are the chances of the moment you step foot in this town they come back?"
"...I don't care! There is absolutely no way I am forming a contract with you!" He spat.
*When they got back, everyone sat down to report on what was accomplished. Odessa's report was mostly a series of foul mouthed curses towards Ventis. When Simon and Kira told them what they had learned, Odessa's mouth dropped.*

Odessa: "No way! You're saying that to get my powers back I have to take human lessons from micro-man over there?!"

Simon: "Yes."

Odessa: "Not gonna happen!"
Derith: So Im learning from you Simon? I didnt think you were human..... I thought you were waffle man *he spoke jokingly with a half jokingly half serious tone*

Kira was looking off at Ventis, it was as if the two of them were in a whole seperate room from Simon and Odessa. Both were talking in somewhat calm voices but getting faster and faster each line one person said

Kira: Seriously, why are you here?

Ventis: I can ask you the same thing.

Kira: Im here because this old hag is forcing me to be here other wise she a weakling.

Ventis: Why dont we just kill her so you dont have to be here.

Kira: I dont want you killing anyone.

Ventis: Why? Do you like demons that much?

Kira: No, I dont want to see anyone die.

Ventis: Shes a demon. Shes evil.

Kira: Nyles a demon. So does that mean hes evil? Does that mean you will kill him?

Ventis: No, Nyle is a family familiar. Hes a demon we all trust

Kira: Then cant you trust Odessa?

Ventis: No.

Kira: Nor can I. But thats not the point.

The two continued to go on and on and on and on.
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Odessa got angrier and angrier as their conversation went on until eventually she grabbed Kira by the collar and growled at him. "One more word out of you pipsqueak and I'll show you just how dangerous succubi are. Tch. I should have let the cerberus eat you!"

Simon: "Waffleman? That sounds pretty good but it makes me hungry. and besides. There really isn't too much to learn about being human...I guess you could follow me to work but I'm not sure how many human lessons there are at a zoo."
Derith: Well its better then nothing.

Kira: *narrowed his eyes and glared at her* Well you are coming to school with me.
Simon: "Then it's settled. We leave at 7 in the morning."

Odessa: "Eh? Why would I do that?"
Derith: Alright *raises hand for a high five* We are getting off on a good foot.

Kira: Dont you want more power?

Ventis: *thinking: Wow...... She really did just steal my conversation*
"Abigor unhand me now!" It was quite the scene now in the bookstore. The demon had the priest in a headlock to keep him from leaving.
"No! If we're going to get our revenge on the rulers of Hell than we have to form a contract! It's the only way."
"We? Since when did this involve me?" He struggled to pull him off. "This whole thing for revenge is your problem, not mine! now let go!" He was just able to grab the cross around his neck and hold it against Abigor's arm. Smoke immediately began to come from the area. It was effective though, well, to a point. He let go, but by flinging the priest to the ground behind him. Launching a pile of books everywhere.
"Gah! That really hurt you know!" He held his smoking hand, a cross mark burned into it and healing slowly.
"Serves you right!"
Odessa: "Grr....fine but this had better yield some results."

Simon: *High fives* "Yay."
Kira: Alright then. Be ready to leave by 7. *looks over at Ventis* As for you, we already talked to your working. Not only are they fine with it but your boss said he would lend us a few exorcists.

Ventis: *mumers* You know, I liked you better when you were glued to the PC

Kira: I liked me better them too
Odessa humphed and everyone went to get dinner. During that time, Odessa received another burst of power and left the apartment saying that she 'needed to run some errands' she didn't return until it was almost 7 am.
Riku114 commented…
am o pm più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
gtg in 2 min più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Am. That was just my way of timeskipping più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Thats what I thought. più di un anno fa
Kira: Hey Odessa, you still have 3 minutes till we have to leave. You should try changing into something more modest. The people at the school wont find that acceptable wear.

Derith: *yawned* Im ready Simon.
(Seems today and tommarow me and wanta wont be on too much. Itll be a slow day but the rp isnt dead.....)
Odessa: "Fine but I have one question. Are all high school students as short as you are?"

Simon: "Odessa don't be mean."

Odessa grumbled but went and changed into some other clothes. She came out angry. "What kind of clothes are these?"

Simon: "They suit you."

Odessa: "They're uncomfortable...."
 Odessa: "Fine but I have one question. Are all high school students as short as te are?" Simon: "
Kira: Im a bit on the shorter end of normal but there are some taller. I dont talk to them much. Now now, lets get going.
"Abigor!!" Sisceal struggled against the bonds. He had been tied to the chair to ensure that he didn't escape.
"You're going to stay right there until we come to an agreement, got it? Now I've got work to do so don't you make a peep while I'm gone or I'll tape your mouth shut." With that he shoved the chair into the backroom to hide him.
Odessa grumbled all the way to the school. Simon drove them which brought up the question of why they took the bus yesterday instead of driving. They arrived at the school about 10 minutes later.*

Odessa: "Uh-huh...so this is what a human school looks like..."

Simon: *Drives off before Odessa could change her mind.*
Derith: Now to your work right?

---------

Kira: Yes it is. Now come before Im late to class.
Simon: "Yup. That's where I found Odessa. She was about to be eaten by a lion."

-------

Odessa yawned and followed Kira to his class. Several students turned their heads and started whispering as they passed.
Derith: Not sure if you should have let it eat her or not......

---------

Kira: *sat down at his desk* You can sit in the desk behind me or be pestered by other strangers who can be even more annoying then I *he yawned*
Odessa grumbled and sat down. "This is pointless."

------

Simon: "Nah. If she died then we all wouldn't have met. You wouldn't have your powers and Kira...well...Kira'd probably still be sitting around a computer."
Derith: Hum. you got a point....... So what do we exactly do at this so called 'zoo'?

-------

Kira: Well you are gonna learn the goods and the bads of being a human. After this Ill introduce you to electronics
Odessa: "Who's the say that exorcist wasn't lying? that's what they do you know. They lie and make us demons look bad."

--------

Simon: "Mostly make funny faces at the animals. You don't know? How often do demons come to earth anyway?"
Derith: Depends on what your role is. I mostly stayed in hell. I had more of the taste toward stopping the other demons to listen to the rules...... As if there were any..... But meh, the fighting and stopping on heads kind of stuff gets a bit boring after a few hundred years. Other demons like Nightmare ones that spend most of their abilities messing with humans come often.

-----------

Kira: Meh. I myself dont really like Ventis nor my dad so exorcist havent made much of a liking on to me. Im just doing this because we dont have any better solution...... *thinking: And I can order you around*
Simon: "I see. Well here we are." *Turns into the zoo parking lot* "My job is kinda boring so you can go explore if you get tired."

--------

Odessa: "Exorcists. Bah! Speaking of which. Why am I even allowed to sit here? Wouldn't it come off as strange?"
Kira: What do you mean? You are a guest checking out the school. You already got permission from the pricipal you know. *went into his backpack and took out a roll of guest stickers nearly identical to the ones they used in the school and stuck it on Odessa*

-------

Derith: Alright! Im fine with that.

(The hell do we both keep switching which one is on top?)