gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 4728

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira looked over at Shita.

Kira: I cant possibly imagine what you could do here besides train. *he looked over at Andrea* It looks like the hilly biome stained red with blood.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Andrea: "I know. Pretty, isn't it?"

Shita: *chuckles*

Odessa: *Narrows her eyes at Andrea*
Kira: I can disagree......

Kira looked over at Odessa, she was right to not trust Andrea. Truthfully, he had trouble trusting them himself but what could they do without them? They failed to even take out two assasins without them and if it wasnt for them they may have, probably had, died.
Andrea: "Hmm? Guess you don't see it? That's too bad."

Shita: *looks at the sack Simon was carrying* "What's in there?"

Simon: "Essentials."

Shita: "Hmm." *Looks curious* "So uh...you guys said you were banished demons, but you don't know how to transform?"
Derith: In all honesty, I had no form of clue that we could transform at all. Well at least not counting the demons human form and demonic form. Could you explain a bit on that?
Shita: "Hmm? Well I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything, but...it seems that when a demon is banished, he or she develops a strong connection with a certain human. The human doesn't even have to exist or could already be dead, but that connection runs deep from the moment the banished demon is sent to earth. As you are all aware, this connection is basically a mutual understanding between the human and demon. They both have to understand each other perfectly and that allows the demon to regain their powers."

Andrea: "But it goes even further. We don't know why, but we can partially fuse together. Merging his powers with me and my powers with him."

Simon: "your powers?"

Andrea: "You'll find humans aren't as defenseless as everyone seems to think."
Derith: Thats...... Interesting......

Kira: I actually knew humans werent all that weak. Its just the fact that we dont tend to try much. I bet that if we actually attempted to fight and we could actually get all the nations and countries together we probably would be pretty scary strong......

Derith: So anyways, HOW does the fusing work?
Odessa: "Yeah. No more of this tiptoeing around the issue."

Shita: *sighs* "Very well. We'll try our best."

Andrea: "To be honest, we're not sure ourselves."

Shita: "What we DO know is that you can't learn how to do it. Most of it is instinctual, especially the first time. We tried forcing it once and Andrea went insane. A raging monster. I was barely able to stop her. Demon energy and human energy are not supposed to naturally mix. Humans are more susceptible due to them having the possibility of having their souls eaten away, but it's also dangerous for demons."

Simon: "Wait so that means..."

Andrea: "Yup. When I fought that Mei girl, I wasn't entirely sure if transforming would work or not."

Kazan: "Seems too temperamental to rely on."

Shita: "Probably, but we don't have much choice but to rely on it. When we get to Hell, we'll find a safe place and settle down for some planning and training."

Andrea: "And I'll make dinner." *Whispers to Kira* "Demons are terrible cooks by nature."

Odessa: *Narrows eyes at Andrea again*
last edited più di un anno fa
Kira: *whispers back* We never had the demons cook *non-whisper* Anyways, thats a good idea, Im hungry, we cant go running in on an empty stomache

Derith: *sighs* Alright then.

Derith sat down and looked up at the deep dark red colored sky. He cant say he didnt miss this sky. The human world did have prettier skies but this was oddly more comfortable and relaxing for him. He thought for a bit. When they get into hell what would happen? Would he get to see his old buddies again? Or would he not even find them until after this rebellion....... Wait, as a rebel going against hell and the demon lords...... Wouldnt that mean they are bound to go against Shira and Devin? A battle against his old superiors. He chuckled silently. That was going to be fun.
Odessa: *Growls and takes off into the air.*

Shita: "Was it something we said?"
Derith: *sweatdrops and scratches his head* Who knows..... She does this all too often eh Kira?

Kira: Yeah...... She did that all too often to me....... Though I cant say its quite a smart idea to go running of in hell alone like that.
Shita: "Hmm...well I doubt we'll run into trouble until we actually try and enter Hell. The gatekeeper will take some planning if we want to get by him."

Andrea: "Gatekeeper?"

Shita: "The demon that guards the limbo between Hell and Earth. nobody leaves or enters without his approval."

Simon: "Is he strong?"

Kazan: *had been silent up till then* "Unbelievably so."

Shita: "This entire place in between Hell and Earth is made almost entirely out of his energy. So he already knows we're here."

Kazan: "You notice you haven't had to breathe in here yet?"
Derith: Really, I breathe automatically....... Anyways, the only things I heard about the gatekeeper were from stories, rumors, and reports. I use to travel between heaven and earth often but being as the only time I left hell was for missions I never really had to bother with him. Though from what I heard traveling through as unwanted guests werent the best ideas known.

Kira: So we are gonna get into a fight before hell in this terrain?
Kazan: "I too have never met the gatekeeper in person."

Shita: "I have. Once."

Andrea: *Looks at Kira* "Who knows. he might let us pass, or he might kill us."
Kira: Well thats comforting. *he yawned and looked off in the way Odessa flew off* Odessa worries me sometimes.......
Simon: "I'm sure she'll be fine."

Kazan: "If you're so worried then why not summon something that can fly after her."

Shita: "That would be smart. Best to see how the gatekeeper reacts to your exorcist magic beforehand."
Kira: Hum....... Fine, but Im not planning on putting anything too large. *pulled out a slip* Flutter of the Harmonic Wings. Show your voice.

A small blue bird about a foot tall appeared on Kira's hand and looked over at him

Kira: Its one of the gentle familiars that I summon.
 Kira: Hum....... Fine, but Im not planning on putting anything too large. *pulled out a slip* Flutter
Andrea: "Oooh. Pretty!"

Shita: "Well.....now we wait and see."
Kira: Thanks.

The bird took off into the air over in the direction Odessa flew off in. As it flew it whistled a very pretty tune, a soothing one that painted the sky that it flew threw a light blue color.

Kira: As a gentle one, its voice is very calming and can part dark clouds and show a clear sky even if that sky is not meant to exist.

Derith: Pretty.......
Andrea: "Yup."

Simon: "I kinda expected something to happen..."

Kazan: "Me too. I was sure Kira was going to be struck by lightning or something."
Kira: Oh thanks Kazan, you are so nice. *sarcasm* Anyways, I was expecting something to happen......

Derith: That was a bit of a lame reaction......
Shita: "Nevertheless, we should not let our guard down. Now that the gatekeeper knows an exorcist is attempting to gain access to Hell..."
Kira: Seems...... uncomforting......

Derith: Anyways, hows the food going.......

-----------

Shira yawned as she continued walking back. What was taking them so damn long? Did the gatekeeper take them out before Devin could play with him..... That would be displeasing...... Maybe she sho-

Shira's thoughts were cut off by someone covering her eyes. It was none other then Nayvis.

Nayvis: Guess who?

Shira: Nayvis I know your voice......

Nayvis: You are good at that. *removes his hands* Geez, you are zoned out if I got that close without you noticing me.

Shira: Oh whatever. Where are the humans and demons?

Nayvis: Im pretty sure they are in the limbo.

Shira: What do you mean pretty sure?

Nayvis: Oh a imp and a demoness got in the way though I left after watching a bit, they are fine and will be fine as long as they play it smart

Shira: *sighs* Anyways lets head back.
Andrea: "You can't rush art."

Kazan: "It's food, not Picasso."

Simon: "To you maybe. but I pride myself on my culinary skills."
Kira: Isnt Picasso an artist not a piece of art? Shouldnt it be something more like 'its food not the stary night' or something or the possibilitiy of 'you are a cook, not picasso'?

(timeskip soon?)
Andrea: "Not exactly. Some people refer to works of art by their creators name. Like 'a Picasso' or something. Personally, Picasso had a rather bland taste in food."

Simon: "Not sure if I'll ever get used to your age...."

Andrea: "Hmm? I'm not that old..."
Kira: You actually met him?

Derith: Thats old..... Not that I wasnt around when he was, but thats old.
Andrea: "Ya, but we weren't close or anything."

Shita: "nevertheless, we should focus on quick meals."
Kira: Interesting. Anyways in hell, we wont have the luxury of taking so long to cook food will we?

(Im not the only one curious where they got everything to make food but...... Despite my curiousity, I cut it into a single simple answer....... Anime.)
(anime solves all)

Andrea: "They wouldn't attack us in the middle of a meal would they?"

Shita: "Demons are proud, but they're not stupid. if they see an opportunity for victory, they'll take it."

Andrea: "that's mean..."
Derith: And there are plenty of enough assisins who would love to take that chance more then any other demon. After all, no being is aware of their surroundings when they are feasting.

(*whistles*)
(Just had to slip a Sai quote in there eh?)

Andrea: "I see."

Kazan: "Is it done yet?"

Simon: "Just about."

--------------

Odessa: *Flying in a straight line with a bored expression on her face. She would occasionally loop back or make twisting turns. Limbo was always a good place to fly.*
(Knew you would notice it. Actually I love that quote more then anything. I typed it then I felt something was off, re-read it, and noticed it)

Derith: Yum..... I love food. *stops a bit to think* Ive been on earth too long, I forgot the closer to hell you are the less you can eat your food in peace

Kira: It really cant be that bad can it?
Shita: "It depends on where you are."

Kazan: "In Hades' territory, you'll probably have to kill to keep your food."

Andrea: "that sounds terrible."
Derith: In Devin's territory you need to get close enough to the capital where Devin lives but in an area where Devin doesnt have his bugs flying about. Cause he would mess with you and any normal demon arent allowed in the capital. The non-higher ups will attack you when you eat while if Devin catches you in his capital, meaning he liked you enough, he would try to mess with you.

Kira: Damn, so whats the plan for eating.

Derith: Watchdogs probably
Shita: "Yes, which is why we should get eating."

------------

Odessa: *Looks down and frowns at something before turning around and zooming back towards the others at a rapid pace*
Riku114 commented…
holy shit your icona più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
lol! più di un anno fa
The bird passed by Odessa and as she turned around it followed behind it, this time shutting its mouth and nod cutting the skies. It looked at Odessa with a friendly look.
Odessa ignored the bird and increased her speed as she flew back to them. She didn't slow down at all until she reached where they were camped. She came a sudden halt by flaring her wings, which both stopped her, and blasted wind and sand everywhere.

Simon: "Yikes!"

Andrea: "There goes our fire."

Kazan: "In a hurry much?"

Odessa: "Pack up. We're getting out of here."
Kira: What do you mean?

Derith: Did something happen?

Kira held a questioning tone that was really him being curious while Deirth had quite a worried urgent tone to it. If there was anything in here besides them, it was unlikly to be a good thing as well as Odessa reacting like that. He had a bad feeling that he knew what it was but subcoinsously he was rejecting it.
Odessa: "It seems that the gatekeeper doesn't want us reaching Hell. It's got some sort of army closing in on us."

Shita: "Good play."

Simon: "What do you mean?"

Shita: "Think about it. you're smart."

Simon: *Thinks for a minute* "Well...if it isn't sure about our power then sending an army of small, weaker soldiers would be a smart move. And since everything here is the gatekeeper's energy, there is nowhere for us to hide. We'll eventually have to fight."

Shita: "Good. and our move would be?"

Simon: "hmm...probably to find the weakest point in the army and burst through it. then we simply have to outrun them."

Odessa: "We can outrun them if we can get past them, but there are thousands. maybe even tens of thousands of them."

Shita: "We'll have to act quickly."
Derith: Well running wont get anyone all too far. *drew his katana and slashed it twice in the air testing it* We are going to have to start with carving a path through the wall of whatever he putting us up against.

Kira: Carving through....... people?

Derith: If its killing living things that bother you, you wont get far here Kira. Nothing will happen to the murderer if you get killed. Most dont like the ideas because they are alive. They have familes. They have friends. Tears will fall if they were to die. Two things about that. When you kill, you have to accept that. if you cant just give up now. Secondly. This army probably arent real demons or humans or whatever. They are likely to be manifestations and best possibility would be familiars. They probably dont have friends families or a will of their own. They are puppets. Slaying through them will be easy

Kira: ....................... I hate seeing things die....... Even more killing things........ *he pulled out a dagger and looked at it for a bit* But if I must......
Odessa: "Tch. Okay here's what's going to happen. Kazan will stay with Kira, Andrea, and Simon, while Derith, Shita, and I fly up and try to scout out the weakest, and best, point for us to attack."

Kazan: "Knock yourselves out. I'm not going to go fighting any weak puppets."

Andrea: *Wraps her arm around Kira's and smiles.* "Don't worry kiddo. I'll protect ya."

Odessa: *Narrows her eyes*
Kira: *narrows his eyes at Andrea* Hag, that is worse then death.

Derith: Sounds like a plan.

From Derith's back came two bandage like wings, they matched that of his demon form's wings.

Derith: Its been a while since I was inbetween transformed....... Anyways, lets get going.

With a single flap he darted up into the sky
Andrea: *Giggles and doesn't let go, but instead tightens her grip a bit* "Ah don't be like that. Now let's go."

Odessa: *Grumbles angrily as she takes off as well.*

Shita: *Chuckles* "Take good care of her Kira. Watch out though. She may not be a vampire, but she's quite ravenous." *takes off after the other two.*
Kira: I hate you hag.

Derith goes over and hovers over the large army scanning it to see if he could see a good flaw that would be a nice place to cut through. Incase there were any fliers amoungst them he had his katana ready
Andrea: *Is practically dragging Kira along while humming a happy tune*

Simon: "you have amazing upper body strength."

Andrea: "Thanks."

---------------

Odessa: *Flying around, looking for weaknesses when she is suddenly almost hit by an arrow.* "What the?" *She looks down to see the soldiers aiming bows at her. With some that are aiming rifles in her direction* "Blast it. Didn't think they'd be that aware." *Flies around, dodging the arrows while looking for weaknesses.*
Derith lets go of the katana and connects a black sting of aura to it as it grips onto the katana and his spins it using it as a shield then he landed harshly onto the grounds infront of the army with a specific gleam in his eyes. He pulled the string over to him as the katana came with it and it flys into his hand. At the same time his wings vanished

Derith: Only wimps use weapons like that.
*All of the army began to converge on Derith. From that close, it was possible to see spiked chains around the legs of each one.*

----------------

Shita: *Hovering over a swarm of soldiers that were trying to get to him.* "They're like zombies. No life force to speak of. These....these aren't puppets. Nor familiars. These are condemned souls." *He frowned. If Kira came to that conclusion, who knows if he'd be able to go through with his attacks. The same goes for Simon. They're humans. it's in their nature to be compassionate.*
Derith got a bit of a sheepish grin. One of which that changed his appearance from that of one that could blend in with humans to one that shouted out demon or at least a bit of a crazy person

Derith: Condemned or not, Im gonna take out any obstacles. *he muttered to himself* Shita, Odessa, Im gonna go chop through a few of these guys!

Derith charged in at the soldiers his body thinly covered in a black aura
Odessa: "Damn it. This area is pretty thick. It'll be hard to get through here. Even with these guys being weaker than Kira's pizza monster."

Shita: "you'll have to go into more detail on that later. For now, let's focus on fighting."

-----------

Andrea: *Suddenly doesn't have that happy look which makes her look out of place.* "....Shita...."