Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 908

più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
"Well, by using the parachutes I was sent, sticks, and and rubber, I made a hut.:
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
" Well that worked"
"I'm alive, aren't I?" Bennit laughed.

Rosey stumbled through the forest.
Alvin laughed with him, then he started to cough
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
"Look the only reason that whole thing happen was Pain and I found a tribute in the jungle. Pain went to sleep, Rosey and I talked some. Rosey then decided, oh, Nick seems like a good guy to manipulate and give him a hard time with the girl he likes. Pain wakes up, and sees Rosey kiss me, By the way, not my idea. Pain runs off, I follow after her... yahta yahta, facing the mutts... blowing the forcefield, botta bing, botta boom, lava, and here we are. ~ Nick
Alvin looked up as a parachute fell down
"You OK?" Bennit asked.

Danny's father cheated on his mother. That made Danny utterly despise cheaters. Danny glared. "So you have somebody like Pain, and you use her, and you waste her." Danny never admitted this, to ANYBODY, but he had liked Pain, until he met Caroline. But he saw Pain like a younger sister, oddly enough. And truth be told, Pain saw Danny like an older brother. Danny clentched his jaw. "You're scummy, and rude, and an idiot if you think that you can bring pain like that to Pain. "
last edited più di un anno fa
" Yeah I'm fine" Alvin said, opening the parachute" My old equipment!'
"No,no, no,no,no. You got the wrong idea here. Rosey kissed me. I wanted nothing to do with her, comprende? "
Bennit looked in. "Equipment?'
Alvin pulled off his leather jacket and put the stuff in the pockets. " Grapple Gun" He said, shooting it on to a tree.
"I don't, comprended amigo." Danny poked Nick in the chest. Pain's eyes were gigantic. She wasn't sure who she rooted for, she just wanted them too stop. "You are an imbisul, and a cretin, and you don't deserve Pain."
"What don't you understand? " Nick said irritatedly. He pushed Danny away.
Alvin set something on the ground and the tree fell down
"Why you got her, and why you let her go." Danny fumed. He was almost screaming.

Bennit ducked out of the way. "What. Was. That."

Rosey was under the trees, watching them yell.
" it's not that hard to understand! " nick raised his voice , he was starting to get angry.
" I pulled the tree down" Alvin walked along the tree
"Yes it is! You don't deserve her! You don' get the pleasure of dating her and eventually marrying her! You aren't right for her! You never will and you never were!" Danny was screaming.

Bennit looked impressed at Alvin. "That's cool. Do you want to be my ally?"
Alvin thought it over, then nodded" Sure, why not"
" what's your problem?! I think some of your logic and dissappeared through you cheek!" nick shouted, his hands clenched into fists
Alvin pulled out an apple and bit into it
"My problem is that you are no good. You're less then dirt! And if logic disappeared through my cheek then it disappeared through your lying cheating lips! You are low down and I hope that our little gamemaker here kills you!" Danny said the words before he understood them.

"Then we need to start winning." Bennit said casually.
" Well, let's get started" Alvin replied
"I know where we can find the best." Bennit smiled an evil smile. He headed to the top of the volcano.
Alvin clicked something to the ground and he follow Bennit.

( The thing is so if, the peacemaker tries to blow lava again, they can get down quicker.)
"Look , you've lost your sense of logic. I've told you repetitively that I didn't cheat on Pain, that wasn't my idea! And i wanted nothing to do with Rosey! So you know what, show me what you got, and we'll give the gamemaker a show because, you've crossed a line. " Nick growled.
" Have a nice performacne" I say to Bryan and coutniue up the volcano
"Show you what I got? Where's the grammar. And if it's a fight you want then you're just plain dumb. So what, you want my to punch you?" danny laughed at Nick.

Bennit popped his head over. It was complete with a ring of tributes. He did feel bad about randomly killing, but then again, they weren't going to die.
"What? You got a better idea? Its the hunger games, genius! You prefer to talk it over tea?"
Alvin shot his arrow into a random tribute
Rosey was the stranger he shot at. She barely missed it. She turned around. "Didn't he know?" She nodded to Bennit, who got the message. "Tell him." she practically hissed through her eyes.

"No, but I don't think a little fistfight will get us anywhere, comprende?" Danny hissed, imitating Nick.
Bennit turned to Alvin. "I have someting to tell you." he said.
" No, I understand perfectly well, but what would you like us to do? Stand around like a bunch of idiots and wait for the gamemakers to make the volcano explode again?"
"oh! So its not even like you're trying to defend Pain! You're just trying to give our murders a good show! Well that makes you sick, and twisted, and I know you don't care about Pain, and you definitely don't deserve her, trash like you deserves to be dead by now." Danny hardly took a breath.
" I'm trying to keep people alive! You know what? When was the last time you even held a conversation with me, huh? Yea, you're one to be throwing around the you don't deserve her card!" Nick was fed up with this. He threw his punch, right at danny's cheek. As a rising pro. boxer, he knew how to throw a punch.
Alvin, looked as he missed his intended targets. Danny and Nick" What is it...?" He asked, very confused
Danny took it. "I deserve her more then you ever would!" Danny kicked Nick in the chest.

Bennit took Alvin aside. "We aren't participating in the games. We're gonna find away out of the arena!" it hardly sounded like he said it.
Alvin let go of a breath he was holding" Good, I surely didn't feel like killing anyone, I think I can shut down the electric shield so we can close enough to the Peacemakers" I whisper the last part into Bennit's ear
Nick took the kick. He didn't even flinch. He grabbed Daniels ankle and brang Danny's ankle and shin area down hard on his knee.
Alvin messes with the thing he first got
più di un anno fa Katniss6382 said…
(This is an old post. I'm just reposting it to bring it closer to the more recent posts.)

My name is Marianna Coralasynth. I am 14 and i live in District 4. I come from a somewhat poor family. My father owns a failing fishing boat auto repair shop and is always working there as if he could save it. My mother is a housewife who is always teaching my older sister how to be one. My other older sister was married and moved out before i could say goodbye. I have a brother and he's 8 years old. He's not a baby anymore but to everyone else he is. When my mother isn't with my sister she's babying my brother. To my entire family I don't exist. But they're the lucky ones. Their names aren't in the Reaping Ball 23 times. I'm not doubting that one of these years I'll get picked. But when I do, I don't know how I'll react. My chances of survival probably aren't too low. My family is too poor too pay for the Hunger Games Training Academy so i wouldn't be a Career tribute. My strengths include my aim, stealth, intelligence, swimming skills and my ability to hide and climb trees. I am lacking in the 2 most important areas; speed and strength. As for the interview. I might come off cunning or sly. Or I could for the heartthrob/sexy female tribute because as all my friends and my boyfriend tell me, i'm beautiful. I have fiery red hair and i'm slightly taller than average. I'm somewhat curvy and I have beautiful features. Or i could be myself; quiet, yet friendly but only to my small group of friends and boyfriend. I try not to get into anyone's way. My friends and I hope it never happens. Me and my friends train in the forest with each other. When i'm not training or helping out with family stuff i spend my time swimming...( con't in next post)
 (This is an old post. I'm just reposting it to bring it closer to the più recente posts.) My name
I sit on a rock far out from shore as I feel the first drops of warm summer rain on my face. I dive into the water and I swim back to shore. I trudge through the now rain soaked sand and grab my clothes from under a tree and change. I hide the handmade fishing rod in the bushes and run home through the pouring rain.
My house is four very small rooms. The main room that consists of chairs and a table, an ice box, a stove and a sink. The first room is my parent's bedroom. The third room is mine and my siblings room. It consists 2 beds; one my sister and i share. The other is my brother's. The back room, our washroom, has a sink, cloth and towels and a large basin.
I open the old creaky wooden door and sit down at the dinner table. "Marianna! You're soaking wet! Go dry off before sitting down at the dinner table!" my mother says as I sit down. With a roll of my eyes i go dry off. I take a seat and eye the plate in the middle of the table. Fish. Again. We can't afford much else. I stick a fork in one fish and start cutting it.
Alvin looked out and tapped a button, there was two zaps
Uh... First, we're already in the games.. And second, we prefer of you used 3rd person instead... So uh yea...
Alvin 2442, you have completely lost me. Tapped a building? What building?~me

Danny managed an upper cut to the jaw and to get away enough in time to kick Nick squarely in the chest. With surely enough power to knock him out of the tree.

"NICK!" Pain screamed.

Bennitt looked at Alvin. "Alvin. You have to keep quiet. We can't let them know."
Nick dodged te upper cut . He stumbles out off the tree by the kick. He quickly grabs the branch he was on and swings back around and lands behind Danny and kicks him hard from behind
Alvin sighed" That's why I whispered it"
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
(Sorry guys, haven't been on for a while, I went on a trip with a friend. And katniss? I'm the girl tribute from District 4...)