Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 908

più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
"Put.....me.......down....... I can walk." she said through gritted teeth.
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
He set her down carefully. He balanced on his better leg.
Pain took a step. She stumbled and caught herself. She walked, and treated it like it was nothing. And then she fell, down the volcano. Luckily it was just sand.
Nick hobbled after her, hopping pretty much on his better leg.
Pain just rolled. She hit the bottom finally. She just hoped Nick was OK.
Nick stumbled after her, thinking better of it, he tripped and he rolled down. Faster that way.
30 seconds to go.

Pain saw Nick coming down, she moved over.
Nick tried to stop himself but d=didn't work. He hit the bottom.
Pain turned her head toward Nick. Stupid boy, why did he do that? for her? Pain shook her head. What was going to happen when lave poured over the edge, burning them both. She wanted to be nowhere but with Nick. She scoot closer to him and leaned on him, her head on his chest.
Nick smiled. He looked up at the top of the volcano then at Pain.
Pain kissed him on the cheek, she accepted death. But she thought of her dead family. She unaccepted it. THe forest was right next door, she tried to get nick to get there.

"Nick, hurrry." she rasped.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
Alvin jumped onto a tree and jumped from the other trees
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Vanessa ran for the ocean, hoping she could make it. She was NOT going to let a stupid volcano take her out. She'd lost enough. She didn't need to lose her life too. The volcano was seconds from a giant eruption. If she could submerge herself, she could survive the worst of it.
"I'm not going without you." Nick comes to his feet, unevenly.
Alvin felt a vibration and took a charge to his sheltar at the ocean area
Bryan looked at the screen extremely pleased. "10,9,8...."

Pain jumped up, shocked with the energy that she mustered, she stuck her arm out to nick. She needed Nick to live, she needed to live too. In 8 seconds the whole arena would be covered in molten lava. Everywhere.

Danny tried to get Caroline up into a tree.

Caroline scrambled up and then helped Danny get up.

Nick ran as fast as he could with Pain, he climbed the tallest tree he could find.
"5, 4, 3, 2-" Pain couldn't get up. She tried to pull as hard as she could. She finally made it, and climbed up like a madwoman.

"1" The volcano made a humongous BOOM noise. The whole arena was flooded with orange lava. It was molten and it was fast.
last edited più di un anno fa
Nick grabbed her as soon as she was in reach and pulled her onto his branch. He shielded her.

Alvin ran as fast as he could, which was very fast, but he wasn't gonna make it." I WON'T DIE CAUSE OF YOU STUPID PEACEMAKERS" Alvin screamed out, adding another burst of speed to himself, as the last seconds went by, he was in the ocean
last edited più di un anno fa
Bryan looked at the boy, screaming at the camera. He increased the heat and speed. It would go everywhere, even into the ocean. Nobody was safe.

Pain curled into Nick's side. It hurt her shoulder, but she didn't care.
" I hate myself for this" I take a deep breath and start swimmign as far as I can
HE held her close, he saw the lave coming fast
I throw a apple in front of me to make sure the eletric shield's not upand grab it before it falls in the water
In each quarter the lava was working. It slowly oozed into the water, making the quarter a steam bowl.

In the desert it mixed with the sand, make a deadly paste.

In the jungle it steam-rolled the plants.

And in the forest it knocked over trees. When Pain saw the lava, heading for her, she clung tighter to Nick.

Misty was in the forest. It got her by the feet and slowly ate her. She never surfaced.

Danny held Caroline close, Bryan really was trying to kill him.
Caroline held onto Danny, clinging tightly to him.

Nick held her close, looking at the lava fearfully. He tensed and braced himself to fall.
The lava inched closer and closer to Alvin. He swam farther and faster trying to get away, but he had a feeling that the steam would catch him, but he kept on.
Pain took Nick's hand. "I won't die." she said. She jumped through the trees, she needed Nick to follow.

Danny looked at Caroline. "He won't rest until I'm dead." he whispered.

Bryan was intreseted, so was the audience. How would people escape?
Nick took a breath and followed her. His landings were a little rough but he was making it, just barely every time however..

"Danny, no.. please, don't"
A parachute went down and landed in Alvin's hand. He pulled out an device that made no sense to him. He looked at one of the features and pressed it" Hey Bryan, you're not gonna kill me" The feature was talk o peacemakers. He saw a island and swam as fast as he could to it
The lava was spreading quickly. In the control room Bryan chuckled at the boy. He new that he could, whenever he pleased. But he didn't care much to kill the boy. He was to entertaining. He felt pleased that the boy had found the island. He wasn't going to be pleased to see him die.

Danny took Caroline's hand. "Then follow me." he jumped the trees.

Pain was happy he followed.
Caroline followed him.

Nick followed her, getting in the hang of things, he landed better.
Alvin went up on the island, to get away from the lava.

" I.Will.Kill,You.Bryan.Or.My.Family.Will&qu­ot;
Bryan pulled the lever. The lava stopped. And just like that, it sunk into the earth.

Pain laughed like a maniac.

Danny looked into the trees....it sounded like.....a girl laughing? He hopped the trees, and what he saw shocked him. He saw his old friend Nick, and the crazy girl that cried in his arms, PAin. Danny came into sight. "Nick?"
Alvin looked at the lava, leaving, but he swam back to the arena. Once on land, he ran to the forest arena
Nick looked at Pain, worried. Then he heard his name. He turned and saw Danny. " Danny?"
Bennit Wilson. District 8. Bennit is tall and has brown hair that is short and smoothe. He has bright green eyes and a tan complexion. His high point, he can spear like an expert, and low point is that he is too nice and too friendly. HE is quiet and kind and extemely intelligent. Bennit was staying on the shore.
"Oh my god, look at you! You look so beat down! You're so scratched and gashed!" Danny could hardly speak, his cheek was still split open.

Pain was nervous, she remembered the day she cried in Danny's arms. Uh oh.
Nick shrugged, " I got caught up with Ramon.. But, Danny, you should see yourself, your cheek isn't looking that good. "
Alvin was about to charge away when, he saw the boy from District 8
"Yeah, I can imagine. And Pain, nice to see you're done crying in my arms." Danny laughed. It wasn't meant to be rude. IT wasn't mean to make her uncomftorable. But that's just what Danny had done.

Pain looked wearily at Nick.

Bennit saw the boy. "Do I have to kill you?" he asked, turning the spear in his hand.
Nick turned and looked at Pain, curious. He turned back to Danny.
" Do you want too?" Alvin asked, pulling out a sword
"Yeah. Little girly came here one night and sobbed in my arms. Thought that she's fallen in love. And then she went off with some stranger. Yep, she's been around." Danny did not mean to be mean. At all really, he was kind hearted, he just, he knew he was going to die soon, and that really changes a person, excepting their deaths.

Pain listened to Danny talk, she wished he would shut up.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Are you going to kill me?" Bennit asked cautiously.
" Don't try to kill me, and I won't try to kill you" Alvin said back
"ah. I see. . "
Bennit came out of the corner cautiously. He stuck his hand out. "I'm Bennit." he said.

Danny looked at Nick. "Did you? Because I was there when she was crying. So what did you do?"
Alvin put away his sword. He grabbed Bennit's hand and shook it" I'm Alvin"
"Nice to meet you Alvin. So how'd you escape the volcano?"
" I swam to the island, how about you?"