Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 908

più di un anno fa sam7b said…
Lana was still skinning the rabbit when she heard a rustling up in the tree. She looked up and found the source of the noise. Nick had woken up and was moving around she set the rabbit down and quickly rushed up the tree, being careful of her leg and foot. He had sat up and she quickly knelt in front of him and pulled the first aid box forward. She took out a bunch of pain medicine and headache pills and she held them up to him.

"Here, open your mouth. These will help the pain." When he opened she slipped the pills in his mouth and helped him swallow them down with some water. "They'll kick in in a few minutes. Just try to relax. I'm getting us some food."

After she helped him she climbed back down the tree and finished skinning the rabbit. Then she set up a makeshift spit and stuck the rabbit onto it. Then she just sat by the fire, watching the flames and spinning the spit whenever she needed to. She hoped the rabbit would be cooked soon, the sun was setting and it was dangerous to have fires going in the dark.
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
He coughed after taking the pills. " thanks. " he said hoarsely. "Sorry I'm not very helpful at the moment.."
più di un anno fa CrazyTridentSon said…
Alvin stopped, and walked away, only after picking up his Trident.

Jacky looked over at Lana and Nick" You know, if Alvin were to walk here, we would all be in trouble, well y'all would" He smiled, lowering his bow&arrow.
Lana gave Nick the smallest of smiles and said, "Your welcome. And it's not a big deal, we don't need to do much right now."

Lana then smirked at Jacky and said, "Somehow trouble always seems to evade me. Maybe it's because of the 12 years straight that I trained in District 2. But let me just tell you, if this "Alvin" dude was to come here, I would be the least likely out of all of us to be in trouble." Then, still staring at Jacky, Lana tossed her knife over her shoulder and smiled as she heard it hit the tree behind her.
" Oh really" Jacky said, while glancing to the side." You realize, he's best when he's fighting a opponent that's stronger then him " He looked back at Lana" Though, you should get him in an Alliance, because he's has alot of food and water, and he's a great fighter"
Lana was tempted, but she wasn't going to have an alliance that big. Suddenly she got and idea. "You know, that might be a good idea. But if he was to come someone would have to go." She smirked at Jacky. "And it wouldn't be me. And I'm starting to take a liking to Nick." She stood up and pulled her knife out of a tree behind her. "So maybe I run you out of the group Jacky, and take Alvin instead. Yeah, that sounds good." Lana smirked dangerously. She thought it was a great plan. Jacky hadn't yet proven that he was a good fighter, he had just threatened. But apparently Alvin was actually good. And with two older, strong boys and her leading them, she could have the best alliance around. She walked towards Jacky menacingly.
Jacky dropped his bow, and pulled out his knives. He threw his knife at her foot, and it landed perfectly, he gotten good aim since he was 12.

Alvin was silently watched what happened.
Nick positioned himself to watch Lana below. If worse came to very worse, he could help, but for now, he watched for Other tributes. He realized he didnt have his sword and he imeadiatly regrets leaving it behind..
Lana winced inside as the knife pierced into her foot. Thankfully her boot took most of the blow, but some of it still sliced her foot. She held back her yelp and kept her face unchanged. Using amazing willpower she pulled the knife out of her boot without even wincing. "Thanks for the knife." She smirked and threw it right back at him, smiling as it sliced deep into his arm, almost to the bone. Then it flew past him and into a tree. She ran at him and then abruptly flipped over his head, landed on her feet behind him, and yanked the knife from the tree. She was now standing behind him with a knife in her hand, waiting to see what he would do. She was about three feet away from his back.
" Alright, goodbye Jacky" Alvin says, getting closer to him and Lana.

Jacky, turned around, moving closer, and as he was just about to throw his other knife, Alvin's trident flew into his chest, blasting out blood, and the cannon sounds, and a hovercraft picks him up.

Alvin lands beside Jacky, pulling out his trident, before the hovercraft picks Jacky up. He looks over at Lana, cleaning off his trident" You want me to join your Alliance?'"
Nick wanted to get down on the ground but he was too injured and he wasn't sure if he could climb back up the tree. He looked down at Alvin and Lana from his branch.
Alvin ran over towards the tree Nick was in, and climbed up it. He, swung Nick over his shoulder and climbed back down, getting him over his shoulder, while walking back over to Lana.
Nick grumbles," really?"
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Vanessa watched Alvin talk to the other tributes from behind a tree, wondering what on earth was going on. She'd nearly ran out during the fight, but in a blink of an eye it was over.
" Yeah" He said
Vanessa finally made up her mind to see what was happening, she swung her pack over her shoulder, grabbed her trident, and headed to the others.
Alvin looked to the side, to see Vanessa coming towards them.
Lana was confused. She had only really wanted Nick to be in an alliance with her in the first place, and now this other "Alvin" kid was also on the team and a girl had just emerged from the trees. Lana wasn't sure what was happening or who the girl was, so she decided not to pay attention to them just then. She grabbed Nick away from Alvin and carefully sat him against the tree's trunk. Then she walked up to the Alvin and stood beside him, her arms crossed and facing the new girl.

Without wasting any time by being polite, she said in a cold tone to the girl, "Who the hell are you?"
Nick held himself up against the tree, studying alvin and the girl.
"Question is who are you kid? And who do you think you are talking to me like that? You better learn some manners real quick, before I get mad and decide to kill you." She glared back and the girl, daring her to answer.
Nick laughed . " if you sound so tough then why we're you hiding behind a tree for so long." truthfully, he didn't look as tough as he used to. Now, he look like crap and felt like that too,
" You were hiding up a tree too Nicky. No need to get cocky."
"no, I was sitting, stuck I a tree. Big difference. "
" I think before I act. It's called strategy. You should try it sometime. Now are we just gonna stand here and talk trash, or what?"
Lana raised and eyebrow and laughed. "Oh, you're gonna kill ME?" Lana squeezed her knife tightly and glared at the girl. She slowly started to walk up to her. "I am Lana Evans, the thirteen year old girl from District Two who got an 11 in training, the "kid" who's been training since she was a year old and is now fluent with five different weapons, as well as hand to hand combat. I have worked my a** off since I was born just to be able to kill girls like you in five minutes flat. I can talk to you anyway I'd like to."

By now Lana was right in Vanessa's face. It was a little weird since Vanessa was taller than Lana by about a foot, but Lana really didn't care.

"Now, I'll ask you again b****, who the hell are you and why are you here?" Lana was not in the mood to deal with this incompetent, annoying girl right then. Normally she wouldn't have been so rude, but Lana was tired, hungry, and confused and she would be damned if she was going to let some a**hole tribute talk to her or Nick like she was somehow better than them.
last edited più di un anno fa
"I have strategy believe me. And I would. Love to stay and talk trash but that's your call "ms. Strategy"
" Oh shut up!" Alvin snapped.
" Oh, you're from district 2? That explains why you're so arrogant. Really though, chill out. No need to curse on national T.V. Surely mama taught you better than that."
last edited più di un anno fa
Alvin stepped away from Lana, dropping Nick on the ground, and he lowered his Trident closer to the ground.
Nick held himself up, using the tree as support. " you're one to talk aren't you, Vanessa. You seem pretty arrogant, don't you think?"
She shrugged. "Whatever you say Nicky. At least I know when to stop."
Lana's smirked disappeared as soon as Vanessa finished talking. Lana glared at the girl with hurt in her eyes and said coldly, "My mama's dead." She said it bluntly, hoping the words would hit the girl like a smack in the face. Lana could feel her eyes burning like they always did before she cried, so she turned away from everyone and walked over to the fire, tending to the rabbit so that it didn't look like she had walked away because the girl had hurt her, even though that was what had happened.

Lana was strong and tough, yeah, but she was still just thirteen and her mother had only died five months before. The pain was still fresh in her mind and whenever someone brought her mother up the pain just resurfaced again. Lana abruptly stopped turning the spit the rabbit was on and grabbed her knives from the pouch on the ground that they were in.

Lana quietly said, "I'm hunting. I'll be back later." Lana quickly ducked into the forest and she started to run. Tears ran down her face as she ran but she didn't care. She wanted to run until her legs stopped working, she wanted to run until she was somewhere else far, far away from the everyone.
She yelled after Lana. " My whole family's dead! Mom, dad, brother. They're all gone. I'm sorry whatever happened to you, but you're better off than I am."
Lana didn't even hear her. Her mother was all she had in life. Her father was a drunk, she wished he would die. She had no siblings so her mother was the only thing she had in life. But she was stupid to think that anyone in the arena would care about her losses. Lana stopped abruptly and pulled out a knife. She sliced a deep line on her hip. The pain cut into her and it helped her focus on what was happening.

She sat on the ground and breathed deep breaths, trying to calm down. She sat like that for a few minutes, sorting her thoughts out. Now she was just angry at herself. She shouldn't have ran off in front of those people, it was immature of her and now she would have to face them when she got back.

She poured some water on her face and stood up, hoping her eyes weren't red. Then she took ripped a piece of cloth off her pants and covered up the cut on her hip, really hoping no one would notice that. Then she started to walk back to the camp site.
Alvin looked over at Vanessa.
She noticed him staring. "What?"
" Alright Vanessa, why don't you Tick someone else off or get your sorry butts out of here. " nick said irratedly
Lana emerged out of the forest with her arms crossed. She was more collected now and she didn't feel angry or upset anymore. She just wanted to deal with the situation and go to sleep. She walked up to Vanessa and said, "I don't care who you are and I don't want to talk so don't give me any smart responses. What do you want?"
"I came to talk to Alvin, you started getting all up in my face. Happy?"
Lana's face didn't change. "Well make it quick. Alvin's with us now and unless you're a better fighter than you look there's no way you're joining." Lana went to the fire to tend to the rabbit.

(I think that Vanessa should join the alliance. It would be interesting to make her and Lana always be fighting about something. Would that be ok with you guys? It would be good for conflicts.)
( I think so too
(Ok, well maybe Vanessa can ask Lana to join and Lana's just like, "If you fight me and you're actually good." And then they get in a huge fight and at the end Lana's just like, "Ok, you can join.")
(Sounds good to me)

She grinned unexpectedly, and threw her trident. It speared the rabbit from a good 10 feet away. "Trust me, I'm way better than you think."
(Kk)
"Not good enough to join the group. You have to be at least good enough of a fighter to match me. And I highly doubt you can do that." Lana smirked.
Alvin laughed" She's good enough to join the Aliance"
"I have to be good enough to beat you huh? Then let's fight. I win, we're allies. I lose and I'll get out of here. Alvin and Nick will declare the winner."
Alvin sighed" This isn't gonna end well"
(Ok, I know this could never really happen but I'm just gonna say that now Lana's foot and leg have magically healed and she can fight again. I wouldn't do that but Lana wouldn't fight Vanessa unless she was at her best and I don't want to wait for that to happen.)

Lana grinned, her hands on her hips. "Fine. It'll be fun to whoop your a**. With weapons or without? If we go with weapons we have to use the same kind and we can't give any fatal blows, but we can give some painful ones." Lana grinned. It would be fun to deal out some pain to this annoying girl. "And can we break bones or no?"
She shook her head. "You want to be hobbling around on a broken leg after this? I don't think so. We need to be ready in case we need to actually fight someone for real. Don't even try to do something fatal, or too serious. We are in the arena after all."