Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 908

più di un anno fa CrazyTridentSon said…
" NO IT'S THE LAST THING I HAVE OF MY FAMILY, NOW GIVE ME MY AMULET!!" Alvin shouted at the girl." We can do this the easy way or the hard way" He said, pulling his trident out.
più di un anno fa sam7b said…
Lana was stopped in her tracks when Vanessa invited the small, weak girl to join them. She grabbed Vanessa's shoulder and spun her around. "What are you doing you idiot?! Why would you ask her to come?! She's small, weak, and utterly useless! It'll just be another mouth to feed and another person to look after. How could you be so idiotic!" Lana was sure if she was a cartoon character steam would be coming from her ears.
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Vanessa could hear the other group coming back. They needed to hurry. She thrust the amulet into Alvin's hands, helped the girl to her feet, grabbed the other alliance's stuff, and started to run.
"Argue later Lana! Or we all die!",She yelled over her shoulder.
(Oh, CrazyTrident, I posted on page 30. May gives back the amulet and agrees to join the group.)

May jumped back when the boy shouted at her and tripped, falling backwards and landing on her back and elbows. Her eyes were wide with fear. "Don't hurt me!" She managed to squeak out. She grabbed the closest thing to her, which just happened to be the nice girl's pant leg. She clung onto it for dear life, getting even more panicked when the boy drew out a weapon.

The nice girl helped May up and as soon as she got to her feet she started to run after the new group.
last edited più di un anno fa
Lana stood with her mouth open. How dare Vanessa just shrug her off like that?! "That *itch!" Lana yelled out, more talking to herself than anyone else. Angry and thoroughly annoyed, Lana sprinted after the others. She noticed that the little girl was lagging behind them. "Damn it, why do I always have to help the awkward small ones?!" Lana groaned out. She grabbed the girl and unkindly threw her over her shoulder, panting as she ran. It was hard to sprint with the weight of an extra kid.
(...Where did everyone go? xD lol)
Vanessa quickly helped Nick up out of his hiding spot, before hearing what Lana said. She spun around to face her, anger bubbling up inside her. " You did not just-!" Her sentence was cut off as the other alliance reached them.
"Yes, I did just!" Lana yelled back in Vanessa's face, setting the weak, young girl down on the ground. She faced the girl and said, "Alright kid, some else'll have to help you now. I have to help some other crippled kid." Lana wouldn't have been so mean towards Nick, but she was in a horrible mood.

She helped Nick as she and the other people ran to their camp. She quickly started to help Nick up into a their tree so he would be safe. She wasn't paying attention to anyone but Nick and herself right then.
May thunked down on the ground as a mean acting girl set her down. She ran after everyone until got to their apparent camp. May was freaking out so she climbed the tree nearest to her until she was as high as possible from the ground.
She made sure Nick and the little girl were safe up in the trees and turned to face the coming tributes. Time for some action. ( I'm logging off. See ya guys. :) )
(See ya. :) )
Alvin growled at Vanessa and Lana. He rubbed his amulet" SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT BITCHES!!!" He shouted with anger.
Lana glared daggers at him. "WHY DON'T YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU STUPID DICK!" Lana couldn't fight with him right then though. She was busy helping Nick and May stay safe. Nick was obviuously hurting so she gave him so pain medicine and she helped make a bed up in the tree for May.

(Just so you guys know, I started school today so I might not be on as much.)
Vanessa grabbed Alvin by his jacket collar, and shoved him against the nearest tree. She was like a foot shorter, but she didn't care. "No one talks to me like that. No one. I dont care who you think you are. We got your amulet back for you, learn some manners." She turned and climbed up the tree,stopping a few feet beneath May,to lay her sleeping bag across a few branches.

(Yeah, I'll be in school soon too)
May smiled weakly up at Vanessa as she laid her in a soft tree-bed. May hadn't gotten hurt or anything, but she was very weak and tired from all the exertion of running. She quickly fell asleep, even through all the noise around her.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Lana helped Nick and he quickly went to sleep. Lana watched as the other tribute yelled some nasty words up at them and then left. Lana sighed. She was tired. Suddenly she remembered that she still had to fight Vanessa. "God, I am so NOT in the mood to fight that bitch..." Lana mumbled to herself, annoyed. Lana leaned against the tree as she sat on a tree branch and she closed her eyes, just wanting to rest for two minutes before she had to get back to work.

(I just finished my homework so that's why I'm back on. There wasn't much since it was the first day of school.)
Vanessa lay back against the tree trunk and slowly drank some water, then ate some dried fruit from her pack. She handed May a bag of it to share with Lana, and stared out at the arena.
I try to give Lana some dried fruit that Vanessa gives to me but she refuses and pulls out her own food. I quietly sit and eat the fruit. It's taste fills my mouth and the chewy fruit feels good on my tongue and teeth. I swallow the fruit and keep eating suddenly a horrible sadness fills me. I miss my mom and dad. I miss my older sisters and brothers and my pet dog Pip. Slowly a sob starts to fill my chest and after trying to hold it in for a long time it finally explodes out of me. Tears fall down my cheeks rapidly and my crying echoes around the Arena. I'm gonna die here!

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Lana hears May ask her if she wants some fruit but Lana shakes her head. She just wants to be left alone. She pulls out her own bag of berries and pops some into her mouth. She's starving. Lana almost falls out of the tree with surprise when all of a sudden May starts to sob like a maniac.

"Well, there goes my quiet moment." Lana says with an annoyed sigh. She tries to block the sobs out of her ears. She can't help but feel a little bad for the girl, but she's still mostly annoyed. Plus, Lana was never was trained on how to help sad little kids so she felt more than a little uncomfortable. Lana just turns away from the girl and tries to block the crying out.
Alvin kicked the tree, Vanessa pushed him on, and an clump of leaves fell down, after shaking, alot. He, then grabs his amulet, and starts walking towards the Ocean Area. He slashed his trident into one tree, many times, and it fell. He scrapped off some of the bark, and threw it to the far left of him. Alvin kept walking till he reached his old shelter, along the border of the forest area and ocean area.
Lana raised her eyebrow and quietly muttered, "Wow, someone's a drama queen."
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nick looked at may. " hey, don't cry. " he says calmly and kindly.
May sniffles. "Why shouldn't I? I'm alone, I'm small and weak, and I'm gonna die in this god forsaken place without any parents, siblings, or friends! I'm going to be painfully ripped apart in this place!" May sobs even harder.
" you've got us don't you? Besides, you have a better chance at living that I do at the moment" he motions to his badly injured leg and arm splint. He did look very beat up.
Alvin sits down in his shelter and grabs an apple, and eats it.
" Wait! Alivin! Dang it, don't leave!" But it was too late, he'd already disappeared. Then May began to cry. " Aw, May, it'll be alright. We're all a team now. We're gonna stick together. Trust me, I'd die before I let anyone rip you apart. You have Lana, Nick, and I keeping you safe. Nothing's going to happen to you if I have any say about it. I'd fight with my life to keep all of you guys safe. Ok?"
(You guys want to have something happen soon, like a feast? :P)
big smile
( Yes!)
May sniffled and thought for a second. Finally she replied, "Ok." Now she felt a little better. She laid on her bed and quickly fell asleep.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­

Lana managed to give a quick smile to May, but that was all she really knew how to do. She didn't know what to say or even think really. So she just gave her a smile. Then she said, "So, Vanessa, when are we gonna have this fight we've been talking about? We could go somewhere else to do it. The kid's asleep now and Nick can watch her if he doesn't mind."

(Sure. :) )
" I don't mind watching her. Its about all I'm good for at the moment " nix said
( Bored)

Alvin sat, on a full line of supplies.
Lana smiled. "So how about we go out into the forest and I can whoop your a**. Unless, of course, you're too scared." Lana smirked and raised an eyebrow.
Alvin tossed his, apple core, outside of his shelter, and he then stood up guard.
She sighed. "Is that all you care about? Beating me up? Besides, I want to find Alvin. He's a part of this team too, in case you forgot. And he's about the only thing I have left of my district. Let's find him, then you can beat me up. "
Lana smiled. "Alright, that's ok I guess. Let's go find him. Nick can stay here with May. Which way did he go?"
"He cut through the woods, but I'm guessing he went toward the beach area. That's where most people from my district would go. Let's go. Get your weapon ready, there's no saying what's in the forest...."
Lana grabbed her throwing knives and her dagger. Then she she started to walk through the forest towards the beach area.
Vanessa held out of trident in front of her, reaching around for anything that might be in her way. It was quickly getting dark, like the gamemakers had forced sunset to hurry,and before long it was hard to see more than a few feet ahead of her. Vanessa kept trudging ahead, hoping not to get lost. The cold air sent shivers up her spine, the gamemakers were most likely planning some gruesome trick for them now.
Alvin turned to the side, picked up the backpack he grabbed, stuffed all the food and water bottles he could, he sharped his knifes, then slid them into his holders, and grabbed his trident. He fixed his boots, looking up at the sky, which darkness filled up. Alvin needed to apologize, so he started running towards the forest.
Lana walked through the woods. There was mist everywhere. It made it hard for her to see. Suddenly she felt a body slam into her. She fell to the ground, landing on her back. At first she was stunned, but then she quickly grabbed the figure by the shoulders and rolled over, slamming him onto the ground. She whipped out her dagger and was about to cut his throat when suddenly he yelled, "Stop!" Just in time Lana realized that it was Alvin. She quickly rolled off of him and jumped to her feet.

Lana smirked, happy that she had managed to force him to the ground. "Sorry about that." She said without much real remorse in her voice.
Alvin only frowned" You really think anybody would come for you, lik-" Then the cannon went off.
" Alvin! You're ok! Thank goodness!" Vanessa threw her arms around his neck, then awkwardly let them fall to her side. " Sorry.. Just don't ever- " She froze when the cannon went off. " Nick and May. They're back at the camp- you don't think-?"
Lana immediately looked up when the canon boomed. "Oh my god. We left Nick and May at camp! They could be dead!" Lana took off running back in the direction of camp. She sprinted as fast as she could, screaming, "May! Nick!" She was panting now and the fear was growing in her chest. "May! NICK!" Finally, after about 10 minutes of running, she arrived back at camp. She screeched on the brakes and look around, panicked. "Nick! Nick, May!"

Suddenly she heard a voice. "What?" She looked towards the voice. It was coming up from a tree. And thankfully, it was Nick. Lana breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god. I thought you died! Jesus..." Lana collapsed onto the ground, panting. She was so tired...
Suddenly Lana realized she couldn't find May. "Hey, Nick, where's the little girl?" Nick calmly responded, "Oh, she went out to gather berries." May looked at him, shocked. "And you let her go?! ALONE?!" Nick stuttered out, "Well, I-I thought she could handle herself. She said she could." Lana screamed at him, "YOU IDIOT! You don't listen to a FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD! How could you let her go alone?!" Nick was obviously taken aback. "I-I--" Lana almost screamed and then she remembered something. "Oh my god. Nick, Vanessa is going to KILL YOU when she find out what you did! You are in for a WORLD of pain!"
Alvin looked around" I can track her" He said, trying to calm Lana down, and started off in the way, he thought she went.
" Look, I just thought she could handle herself!" nick said defensively. (sorry for my inactiveness,)
I climbed into a tree, everything went quiet, and I listened, then I heard a muffled scream.
"Well she can't! Jesus Nick, when Vanessa gets here you better pray she doesn't rip your face open."

(Oh, it's fine Dove. When I start to get more homework I won't be able to be on as often either.)
Alvin got down the tree, and ran towards the muffled scream, where he found May, covered in blood.
May screamed loudly in pain. Wet, warm blood covered her and fiery pain was coming from her hip. Her vision was blurred but she could still see the boy from her group come up to help her. "Help me! Help me, please, it hurts!!!" May screamed out in pain and sobbed. The boy who had stabbed her in the hip had ran away, leaving his knife still lodged in her hip. The pain was unbearable. She screamed and screamed with pain, screaming even more when he yanked the knife from her body. She knew she was bleeding heavily because she felt light headed and faint.

"I'm gonna die..." She groaned. She looked up at the boy. "Bring me back to camp and help me. Please..." She was in between consciousness and unconsciousness.
He sat his backpack down, and gave her some sleeping pills, with a water bottle. He got to work, after she drunk the water with the pills in them, and he cleaned them out, and sealed them. Alvin picked her up, and brought her to the campsite, then he charged towards the direction to boy who hurt her went.