Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 908

più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
I dive into my sheltar
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
" I love you too, Danny. " She met his eyes in the night. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

Nick stumbled back, trying to push her away .
più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
Pain squeezed her eyes closed. She acted like she was asleep. Rosey looked at Pain. "Oh i'm so sorry." she said to Nick. "I'm soooooo sorry! I don't know what came about me.....I just........" Rosey laid down next to Pain and squeezed her eyes shut.

Danny pushed her hair behind her ear. He layed down on the sand.
Nick had tripped and landed on his back. He sat up, running his hand through his hair, looking at Rosey.
Rosey tried to go to sleep. She pretended she was. She actually slept.
Nick flopped back down on his back with a sigh. He fell asleep soon.
Pain made sure they were asleep. She snapped her eyes open. She stole one of Nick's bags. She ran swiftly in the night. She knew better then to trust people. Why?! why did she trust them! A tear ran down Pain's eye, she ignored it. She ran to the desert.
Alvin closed his eyes
Nick was asleep but the constant noises from the jungle soon woke him.
When Pain saw the desert she ran. Straight for it.

Danny put an arm over Caroline.
Caroline smiled. She lay right next to him. "Night Danny. Love you"

Nick looked around and noticed that Pain wasn't there. He bolted up and looked around for her.
Alvin woke up in what seem a second what was really minutes. He got up and looked around
Danny kissed her. " I love you. More." At that point, Pain came crashing through the dunes. Danny looked up.
"Oh my god, Pain?" Pain strained her eyes. She noticed it was Danny. She ran up to him, and cried in his arms. He awkwardly patted her back.
Caroline looked up too. " Pain? "
Alvin ran to the forest area, realizing something was wrong
Pain didn't say anything she kept crying in danny's arm. He smelled good. Danny looked at Caroline. "Old friend" he mouthed. Pain pulled away. "Can I stay with you guys?" she asked. Danny looked unsure. "yeah, ok." he said.
"Oh. " She mouthed back .
Alvin keeeps running, looking for some tributes
Pain plopped on the ground. She knew she wasn't going to stay with them. So she stood up. "I'm leaving." Pain ran away. She finally stopped, after going for about 2 miles. She stopped and looked in Nick's bag. A whole entire feast was in there! Beef, vegetables, soup, bread, and even deserts. Two milk jugs full of water and a sleeping bag as well. She pulled out the sleeping bag. It was time to start the games.

Danny lied back down. "that was....weird." he said. he put his arm back around Caroline.

Rosey ran after Nick.
He turned to Rosey. " Look, I'm sorry, but none of this would have happened if hadn't... .. just stay. " Nick took off running again.
Rosey felt bad. She really messed things up.

1 AM

Pain was asleep. She planned to play the games, for real now. No distractions, no boys.
Nick ran, hoping to find her.
Alvin looked around and slammed into Pain" Uggh..." A moan escaped him as he hit the floor" Sorry"
Pain rolled over in her sleepingbag. She immidiatley stood up. She prepared to fight.
Alvin barely stands up, moaning the whole time. He looks at Pain" Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going"
"well this is the hunger games. I'm not gonna let you get away alive. I have had a rough night." Pain glared.
" No it's The Survivable Games. I'm not gonna get away alive, We all had a rough night"
Alvin returned the glare
Pain started laughing. She couldn't stop laughing. She felt like she was watching herself fight herself.
Alvin didn't like her smiling. He stopped glaring
Pain stopped laughing. She went back into her sleeping bag.
"I'm not fighting you." she said.
Alvin didn't care, he wasn't a optimisce
" I didn't want to fight you" He siad
"Ok, well good. You can stay here if you want. Or you can leave. There's an extra sleeping bag in my bag." Pain turned over and yawned.
" Perfetct. Thank you for the offer. I think I'll pasy. I have my own bag with a sleeping bag." I get it out and get on it and sleep
7 AM

When Pain woke up she was soaked in sweat. "Right, I'm in the desert." Pain took out her food. the desert was nothing but sand, no wood, nothiing, so Pain had to eat her food cold. "Oh well, I'm in the hunger games." Pain shrugged.

Danny woke up with his arm around Caroline. he kissed her on the head, and left to go find food in one of the quarters.

Rosey woke up, she wasn't sure where to go. So she headed for the forest.
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Name: Vanessa
District 4
Appearance: Small for her age, chocolate colored hair, deep navy blue eyes
Strong Points: Swimming, finding food from the water,survival skills, hiding from the others
Weak points: She doesn't enjoy fighting other tributes, and she isn't extremely good at it either
Personality: She's friendly and smart, but it's hard to earn her trust
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
As soon as the timer started, Vanessa knew she was in trouble. Getting in to the cornicopia and grabbing a pack would be easy. Getting out was the hard part. 3...2...1 The gong sounded and she leaped off her starting plate, sprinting toward the horn. She hooked her arm around a large black backpack and another smaller, pack, and ran for the woods.
più di un anno fa GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((so where r we now training eating what??!!))
We are in the games~me
CAroline yawned and started to wake up.

Nick woke up under a tree by the desert. He must have passed out last night. He stumbles up, and looks around and moves out back around the trees.
Danny was in the forest, looking for food. But he changed his mind. Too much danger in the forest. He headed for the ocean. He took a stick he found in the forest area and charpened it against a rock. He speared two gigantic fish, and pulled a few clams. He didn't know what do for water, but he was really thirsty. He headed to the jungle and found a spring, and some nuts. He gathered the safe ones (he knew from training) and made a bowl out of leaves where he gathered water. He came back to the desert, his arms full.

Pain packed up her food and bags when she was done eating. She continued going down the volcano by the desert quarter.

Rosey headed off to the desert, seeing that that's where Nick headed.

Misty awoke, sticky with humid-y sweat in the jungle. She grabbed a few nuts, popping them in her mouth, and navigated down stream, towards the bottom of the volcano.
Caroline was up when Danny came back. She had gone to the jungle for wood and then she made a fire.

Nick headed through the desert looking for Pain.

Pain realised that she was thirsty. And of course she knew that the arena was split into quarters. She wondered if she could enter the jungle, or woods through the middle of the desert. She decided it was worth a shot. She changed course, and started walking to the side. She didn't see the jungle in the desert. She knew she would get lost if she tried. She sighed and headed down again.

"Hey." Danny smiled at Caroline. His hair was messy, in a good way. He laid all the stuff down in front of Caroline. He laid down the spear, and cleaned and set the fish on the rocks in the fire. He handed Caroline the water.

When Misty was walking down, she noticed something. She had entered the Jungle from the side, right next to where the desert began. But when she turned her head, all she saw was jungle. She grabbed a vine and flung it at the rmemaining jungle to her left. The vine sizzled and bounced back.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Hey. Thanks. " She took the water and took a sip then handed it back to him.

Nick walked along the edges of the jungle and then he starts his trail through the desert.
"No problem." Danny smiled widely at Caroline. He still didn't want to tell her.

Pain continued walking down her trail. It was completely sloped, she was close to almost falling off.

Misty inspected the invisible sheild thing that she found. She decided to walk along it. just in case it did something for her.
Caroline smiled.

Nick stumbled along in the deep sand. He kept an eye out for Pain.

AT THAT MOMENT: The capitol was completely bored. Sure, Nick and Pain were interesting, for like ten minutes. Danny and Caroline were nothing special, and Misty was the only real intereest. They decided to do something sinister. Something evil. The talked about it quietly.
Pain was stumbling through the desert. When she saw Daliah Doolite. Her complete nemisis. The tributes didn't know this, but the capitol had sent empty vessels. The look like humans, talked like humans, thought like humans, but were programmed to be evil. fThey were the tributes's complete enemy.

Danny was smiling at Caroline when all of a sudden. "Danny.: A voice was behind him. It was none other then his eldest brothers old best friend. The one that killed Samantha.
Nick was walking along, trying to find Pain. He heard something behind him, " Nick, still stumbling around hopeless?" Nick knew that voice. It was the now peacekeeper, killer of his family.

Caroline turned around, when the voice called Danny. Then she heard a call of her own, " Caroline.. " It was the guide, the one that lead her and her father to their "camp site " in the woods and had attempted to kill them.
Samantha was.......Danny's wife. He was married when he was twelve. His brothers ex-friend was Chris. And Chris was evil. Chris had been in love with Sam, but Sam loved Danny. Chris killed Sam. He tried to kill Danny, but Sam jumped in front of the knife. Chris fled. Sam died in Danny's arms. And now, here he was standing in front of Danny, menacingly. Danny forgot about Caroline at the moment, his anger blinded him. He eyed the spear on the ground. "What do you want, Chris?" Chris's eyes were slits. "Why, I want your little wifey." Danny glanced at Caroline, who was with some girl. He took a step forward. now Danny's eyes were slits. "You touch her, you will die. You lay a finger on her, and I WILL kill you, just like you killed Sam." Chris laughed. "Just try." Danny lunged forward.

Pain looked at the Peackeeper who killed her entire family. She didn't care to talk. She lunged forward and tried to choke Daliah.

Misty was in the jungle when a body stepped forward before her. It was Mark. The crazy ex-boyfriend that tried to kill her sister when they broke up. Misty rose an eyebrow. Mark smirked. He ran for Misty.

Rosey was visited by the president himself. Her mouth dropped open. "President J-Julip." she stammered.
last edited più di un anno fa
Caroline remembered that day so clearly. Her father always took her on camping trips. A guide would always lead them . But for some reason, this guide turned on them. She had led the to a chamber, and locked them in and attempted to kill them, they fought for it, Caroline managed to get away, but her father was not so lucky. She hated her. Caroline stammered, trying to be brave, " W-what do you want? "
The guide smiled evilly, "Been camping Deary?" She lunged for Caroline..

Nick glared at his ex- best friend the peacekeeper. They were both trained to fight together. They were twins practically. But something happened. Ramon, the peacekeeper, felt betrayed and unloved by their teacher, Nick's father. Jealousy over came him. Ramon attacked Nick's family soon after he became a peacekeeper.. He wanted Nick to feel the pain he had felt his whole life as an orphan. Nick lunged in and tackled him.
Chris easily sidestepped Danny, so Danny came stumbling to the ground. While he down Chris kicked him in the back. He pinned him to the ground. He was over Danny, and holding a knife, threatning to slit Danny's neck. Danny thought of Sam, her curly brown hair, her blue eyes, and how she jumped in front of Danny to save his life. The knife was an inch from his neck. Danny thrust uperward, knocking Chris off of him. But Chris was a mutt, he easily stood back up. Chris's nails were huge, long, and sharp, they were dangerous. Chris slashed Danny in the cheek. Danny's cheek dripped blood. And then that's when the volcano started to rumble.

Daliah was stunned. So Pain managed to get her fingers curled around her neck. But mutt's don't stay suprised for long. She uncurled Pain's fingers. One of them snapped. Pain screamed, she screamed so loud it rumbled through the arena. It was a long, blood-curling scream. Daliah tackled Pain and punched her in the ribs, bruising them. Daliah never liked Pain, well, the real one anyway. She always saw Pain walking around so smugly, in her opinion, and she always had a family, the real Daliah never did. Pain managed to spit on Daliah, who went to wipe it away. While she was trying to wipe it away, Pain saw a rock nearbye, just out of reach.

Misty easily stidestepped him. He ran into the forcefield and died on impact. Misty wiped her brow. "Much too easy." she said suspiciously. It was then that she heard a scream that sounded like it was on the other side of the forcefield.

Rosey looked at Julip uncertainley. She smiled smugly. "You aren't Julip." she said. The mutt growled and pat her head. "How did you know?" he asked. Rosey looked at the mutt. "Julip wouldn't waste his time on me." she replied smugle. The mutt's eyes glew. "You're really pretty, it's too bad that I'll have to kill you now." Julip charged Rosey but Rosey easily sidestepped and sprinted for the desert.