Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM
save

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 908

più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
( I have to go for the night. No attacking my character while I'm gone. :P see ya guys )
più di un anno fa sam7b said…
Lana nodded. "Alright. Are we are allowed to do minor injuries to each others, like deep cuts not on arteries or minor sprained wrists or twisted ankles?" Lana thought that Vanessa would probably say no, but she wanted to ask anyway. After all it wasn't very fun to fight someone if you couldn't actually try to hurt them a little.
(Ok, while Jasmine is gone I'm gonna make a pair of twin tributes. Maybe whoever else is on or comes on could make some characters to be in an alliance with my twins? That would be cool.)
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nix grumbles. " you got that right, Alvin"
Name: Astrid-Mae Johnson
District: 1
Appearance: Same as her little sister, light brown hair, brown eyes. The only difference is she doesn't have the same allure as Emmalyn so she doesn't come off as slutty and beautiful, more tough and beautiful. She's more down to earth looking.
Strong Points: Astrid is strong and tough. She knows how to use people's weaknesses just like Emmalyn, the only difference is that whereas Emmalyn is sly, crafty, and *itchy, Astrid is more outrightly mean and cruel. Astrid is strong and her main high point is that she's an amazing fighter. She's strong and fast and can destroy people if she wants to. The only people she's ever really loved is her sister. Her parents died when she and her sister was 10 and she's the oldest sibling so she's always had to take care of Emmalyn. Therefore she's learned how to fight amazingly well, how to be resourceful, food that's good to eat, and many other talents. She's just naturally good with all weapons but her best ones are daggers, knives, and hand to hand combat.
Low Points: She's not as crafty as her sister so Emmalyn usually does the planning and traps and stuff. She's still smart, just not as good at planning as Emmalyn is.
Personality: She's mean, strong, cruel, a good fighter, and she thinks that she'll never love anyone besides her sister.

Name: Emmalyn-Rae Johnson (Younger than Astrid by 3 minutes.)
District: 1
Appearance: Emmalyn has very light brown hair, almost blonde. She's very beautiful, with full, supple lips and pale skin. Her features look naturally sarcastic yet beautiful and boys tend to follow at her heels like love sick puppies.
Strong Points: Emma is very persuasive and very beautiful. Her charm works best on boys because of her looks, but her catty qualities often intimidate girls. She uses her enemies weaknesses against them and hit them where it really hurts; their hearts and minds. She's a pro at mind games. She's also very crafty so she's good at planning, making, and setting traps.
Low Points: She can't really do physical stuff. She's not overly weak, but she's not very strong either.
Personality: Both she and her sister are very smart. Emmalyn is sarcastic and often mean but the weird things is they both don't talk to much. They like to talk when talked to and they don't really start fights, they wait for people to start fights for them and then they unleash. Emmalyn is more catty than her sister, but they're both pretty mean.

The sister's are both very dangerous. They work together as a destructive team. They're very in sync and have amazing brains, skills and team work. What one lacks, the other makes up for. Watch out for them in the Arena!

Below: Emmalyn-Rae Johnson
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Astrid-Mae Johnson Age: 14 (Older than Emmalyn da 3 minutes.) District: 1 Appearance: Same a
Below: Astrid-Mae Johnson
 Below: Astrid-Mae Johnson
I will!!
più di un anno fa CrazyTridentSon said…
Alvin punches the tree" Who's in District One, that's still alive?"
I'll be astrid! If that's okay
(Sorry I've been off, I was taking a shower. School for me starts in two days. And sure Dovemoon, that's cool. :) Maybe some other people could make their own characters to be in an alliance with Astrid and Emmalyn?)

Lana looks over at him. "Two girls. I've heard their really dangerous. I think their names are Astrid-Mae and Emmalyn-Rae."
He whips around, and growls.
Lana raises an eyebrow. "Jeez, what's your problem? Anger issues much?"
" The girl from 12, and the boy from three" He says, looking in one direction.

(BTW there can only be 1 girl from each District, and one boy.)
(I know, but I thought it would make it more interesting if they were both girls. Plus, no ones really keeping strict track of the tribs so I thought it wouldn't really matter.)

"Why are they bothering you? Three and twelve are weak districts, we should be able to wipe them out easily."
" It's not that, it's something they have that I want." Alvin says, pulling out a trident.
" They have something you want? Then let's go get it." She grinned and grabbed her weapon."Lana, we'll take care of our fight later. Let's do some REAL fighting."
He swung his trident at a tree, which fell down, and he nearly charged." Oh yeah, district 3 boy is good with a spear and girl from 12, well you good in close distance combat" Alvin said, and went more into the direction.
Lana was curious now. "And what do they have that you want?"
Alvin looked over at Lana." An amulet, that was my district token, and my parents gave it to me, before they died" He said, and charged even more.
"Whoa, Alvin. We're going to get you amulet back, but we're going as a team. Chill. And why did they even take it in the first place..? Sounds like a trap to me."
"I can see why you would want that back. Alright, well if we're gonna do do this then lets go." Lana grabbed her quarter staff and pack of knives. "Hmmm..." She thought quietly to herself. "If I were some idiots was from three and 12, where would I go...Probably somewhere with rocky terrain. After all, 12 is the mining Districts." After thinking she spoke out loud to her group.

"I think we should search around the mountainous areas. District 12's main skill is mining, so it makes sense that that's where they would be. But one of us should stay here so that if anyone comes around they can't steal our stuff."
She looked at Lana. " How much stuff do you guys have? I just got my pack, and that's staying with me. And we really shouldn't split up..That's when the gamemakers usually like to break up teams for good. But you're right, the girl will know a thing or two about the mountains. We'll have to be careful there."
"But what about Nick? He's in no shape to fight but if we leave him here something could happen to him."
"He can act as our guard. Climb a tree, stay low, yell if someone's sneaking up on us. If all goes well, we can get him as we leave."
(ugh.. i gtg. -_- sorry guys, bye.)
" And, a district 12v boy was here, but killed on my time" Alvin said, and threw off his leather jacket" I have alot of food and water, and some weapons, that I left at the ocean area, only weapons, I got right now, are my knives and trident" He said, putting his leather jacket back on.
"Alright, well he can't walk so someone'll have to carry him." Lana looked around, not surprised that no one was volunteering. "Well, who's it gonna be?"

(No problem Jasmine. :) And I was thinking that no one could volunteer to help Nick and Lana would have to do it. That would be cool because Lana's too happy right now and she's needs to get POed again. xD)
" Come Inside My Heart"
(Wait...Did your charrie say that?)
" I can sorta carry myself. Only one leg is screwed up at the moment. I just need support. " nick hated being injured , he felt so helpless.
( Nope)
She sighed. "I'll help you Nick. Lana, get to his other side. Everyone ready to go?"
Alvin has disappeared from everybody's sight, cause he had already went ahead.
Lana moved to Nick's right side and put her arm around his shoulder. "Ok, ready." Lana said.

Nick holds himself mostly up, balancing cautiously on his better leg.
Lana starts to walk in the direction that Alvin went, help Nick as she went.
"Okay guys, keep your eyes peeled. We don't want to be taken by surprise, or walk straight into a trap."
(So who's playing the tribs from 3 and 12?)
(Good question. Basically all of the districts have been taken, so it has to be somebody.... or we could make characters.)
(I'll make the character from three. Maybe you could make the one from 12. Oh, I have an idea! They could both be girls and the one from three could be shy and not even wanting to do anything mean, and the one from twelve can be really strong and cruel. So it would be like the twelve girl was manipulating the nice three girl to be mean. Sort of like peer pressure.)
Alvin turned to the left and shouted" Come out and give my amulet!"
Name: May Bendare
District: 3
Appearance: Short, brown hair and green eyes. Freckles and very skinny but not tall at all. In fact, she's rather short.
Strong Points: Good at hiding and waiting things out. Also is a pro at camoflauge, knowing which plants, fruits, and mushrooms are poisonous, and making traps. She's very good at sneaking around and keeping her mouth shut as well.
Low Points: She can't really fight. She has to have someone to look out for her or else her chances for survival are very low. She is also rather timid and she doesn't really know how to stick up for herself. She's always had loving parents and she's the youngest of a big group of older, protective siblings. Therefore, she's never really had to look out for herself. However, her family was rather poor so she's not spoiled either.
Personality: May is shy and timid. She doesn't like to make trouble or get mixed into anything bad. She just wants to have a normal life with her loving family. Being in the Arena is hell for her. That's why she joined up with a strong tribute from 12 to help protect her. She'll do anything the girl from 12 says because she wants to make sure that the 12 tribute will never leave her alone.

Below: May Bendare
 Name: May Bendare Age: 12 District: 3 Appearance: Short, brown hair and green eyes. Freckles and v
Alvin steps forward and hear something burst.
(Wait, who's I? What character are you?)
May was sitting quietly on some rocks. Her alliance was away, hunting or something. May was staying behind to guard their stuff. They didn't have much, just a sleeping bag, some apples, and a spear. But apparently it was enough to deem it worthy of having a guard. May was sitting on the sleeping bag and peeling the skin of an apple with her carving knife that she had found on a dead tribute before he was airlifted. She was just waiting for the girl from twelve to get back. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Come out and give me my amulet!"

May bolted to her feet. No way. This couldn't be happening. She had told the girl from twelve to stay with her. "If anyone comes I'll be dead!" She remembered saying that to the girl. But she had left anyway. Apparently food was more important to the girl than May's life. Not surprising in the Arena.

May knew who the boy was just by his voice. It was that kid that they had stole the amulet from. May had been unsure about it. There was no real reason to do it besides being cruel and May knew it would backfire. But, of course, the girl didn't listen to her. May would just give it back, but she didn't want her alliance to be angry with her. May relied on her alliance for safety and animal meat, two of the most important things to have in the Arena. No way was May going to make the girl from 12 mad.

May, not knowing what to do and panicking because of the voice that was coming ever nearer, dropped her partially eaten apple on the ground and quickly scooted into the sleeping bag and lay there, trying not to breath to loudly. Yeah, it was the lame, but it was the only thing May could think to do. She lay there, nervous and scared, listening and clutching her small knife in her hand.
Alvin walked over towards May" I see you, and I smell you" He spat out" Now give me back my amulet!"
May glared at him mentally. 'I don't smell that bad.' She thought to herself. She decided the best thing to do was not to do anything. So she didn't move or say anything. She just stayed where she was, waiting to see what he would do next. She knew he wouldn't find the amulet. It was in her right shoe, which was currently on her foot. It hurt like hell, but there was no way she was gonna take it out now.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­

Lana said quietly, "Hey, she's just a kid Alvin. Take it easy on her." Lana could tell the girl was young because of the hiding place she had chosen and because of how small the obvious lump in the sleeping bag was.
Vanessa came to the small campsite, about a minute after Alvin did. She and Lana had put Nick in a safe spot to scout, and came as fast as they could. But there wasn't the giant she was expecting. Just a little girl, a sleeping bag and some fruit. How dangerous. The girl had to be from her first reaping, she was young, small, and scared. She looked exactly how Vanessa would imagine a younger sibling of hers, the deep brown hair, green eyes. But that was the problem. They couldn't just hurt the kid and leave with the amulet. Vanessa had seen her for about 10 seconds, and was already protective of her. That was bad. The last thing they needed in their team was someone to look after, another mouth to feed. But she made up her mind to help the girl anyway.
She kneeled next to the girl. "Listen. We don't want to hurt you. You can either give us the amulet , or we'll have to take it. You could even come with us if you want. You don't like the girl from 12, do you? Join us, steal their stuff, and let's get out of here, ok? But if you try to stop us, we'll have to fight back. What are you going to do?"
May stayed right where she was, small and scared. She just wanted them to leave. 'Please leave. Please leave...' May thought to herself. She felt her eyes start to water. She was gonna die! She was twelve and she going to die! Tears quickly started streaming down May's face.

Suddenly May heard someone talking it was a girl. She sounded nice, like one of May's older sisters.

"Listen. We don't want to hurt you. You can either give us the amulet , or we'll have to take it. You could even come with us if you want. You don't like the girl from 12, do you? Join us, steal their stuff, and let's get out of here, ok? But if you try to stop us, we'll have to fight back. What are you going to do?"

The girl was right. May hated the girl from twelve. She was mean and cruel. And it was a good trade. The amulet for a kinder alliance and her life." May thought for a second. She was scared that the girl from twelve would come after her. But she was sure that the nice girl talking to her would help if the girl from twelve did try to hurt her.

After a few seconds of thinking she said, "Ok, I'll come." She scooted out from the sleeping bag and slipped the amulet out of her shoe, handing it to the girl. "We have to go now though. The District 12 tribute is coming back soon." May slipped the knife into her pocket and grabbed the spear, handing the rest of her stuff to the group.