Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 908

più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
Sound good people?~me
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
YES! Do it!!! ~ Dove
I want to clear everything up really quickly. We still have spots available for somebody from 1, somebody in 2 ,somebody in 3, somebody from 4, somebody from 6, somebody from 8, somebody from 9, both from 10, and 1 person in 11. I moved Ben and Misty to 12. ~ me

So Pain sat in her room with Nick. (I am going to rewind to right before training people OK?)
Nick sat beside her, listening, quiet.
"I capitol, I hate the way that we get treated, I wish that they would just disappear, and leave us alone." Pain looked up at Nick. Her eyes sparkled.

Ben sat with Misty, talking.

Danny looked for Caroline.
Caroline walked down the hall looking for something to do.

He nod. " I know what you mean. "
Danny peeked into rooms. He thought he looked everywhere. But as he turned around he saw her walking his way. He beamed. "Hey Caroline."

Pain was looking at his neck. She hadn't really looked him in the eyes yet. She turned her head away from him. "Do you, though?" Pain was remembering the incident.
She smiles, "Hi Danny."

"It depends on what you think I mean." Nick says, looking at her.
Pain looked nick in the eyes. They were gorgeous. "When I was nine, peacekeepers killed my family. All of them. Except my little brother, his name was-" Pain fell silent.

Danny ran his hand through his hair. "Hey-um- whats up?"
" Nothing. I was just looking for something to do. What about you? " Caroline says.

"i'm so sorry... what was his name? " Nick says quietly, noticing how pretty her eyes were.
"His name is Nick." Pain leaned into Nick.

"I was.....um......here, follow me." danny smiled at Caroline.
She smiled. "Alright. Lead the way, Danny"

"Oh.. " He smiled as she leaned into him. He supported her.
Pain looked up at him. At tear rolled down her cheek. In a split second, completely ranomly, she kissed Nick.

Danny led Caroline to a room.
Caroline followed Danny, curious.

Surprised, Nick kissed her back.
Pain pulled away from nick. She looked him in the eyes. "I-" she ran away
"Pain- " Nick stands up as she runs away.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
John: I flip over the counter and make myself some coffee
più di un anno fa GoodWitchesRAJA said…
she ran downstairs in her training outfit Cinna made for her then she make some toast. she turned around and bumped into someone. "hey wa- oh sorry" ((the boy was justin i made him earlier)) Justin-- im so sorry
((alycce has a crush on Justin)) Alycce-- um i to have to go bye *she ran up to her room and sat down*
((is anyone from 11 with me im the female from 11))
You are the only one :) so special ~me

Pain kept running. She ran through hallways and down staircases. She ran until she came to a basement. She sat in a corner and cried.

Danny brought Caroline to an auditorium. "Will you dance with me, my lady?" he asked her.

Ben and Misty were just leaving the cafeteria and headed towards the auditorium to talk.
John drinks the coffee, sits down, and watches tv
((will someone be justin for me thnx))
John I get something to eat
She smiled brightly, " Of course"

Nick rushes out of the room, trying to find where Pain ran to.
running upstairs she runs into pain oh im so sorry wait why r u crying
Danny turned on a radio. It was a slow dance. He put his hands on her her hips.

Pain looked at Allyce. She stopped crying. "I am not crying. I never cry. Now get your pathetic self away from my very being" ((touchy much?))
John goes up to the roof
Caroline smiles and places her hands on his shoulders.

He jogs, trying to find Pain. He spots her, "Pain! Pain, you alright?"
Pain smirked. "I'm fine I don't need you to comfort me." Pain started crying again. Against her will.

Danny was nervous. He had never danced before.
She started the dance, meeting his eyes with her pretty blue eyes.

"Pain, why are you crying? " He asks, laying a hand gently on her shoulder
Danny was having more fun then he expected.

"They killed him. My only family left."
"I'm sorry, Pain. If there was something I could do, I would do it. "

Caroline smiled. This was fun.
Pain's face turned to stone, She pushed his hand away. "Well" she said bitterly "there's nothing you CAN do, so I suggest that you leave me alone."

Danny pulled her closer.
Caroline smiled as he did so and she looked into his eyes, eyes bright.

"Look, I'm... " He sighs, " I' m just trying to be nice. "
Pain looked at him. "Well don't pity me. just go." Her eyes were cold.

Danny looked at her incredibly pretty eyes. He kissed her.
" I;m not pitying you... I" He stopped. He leaned in and kissed her.

Caroline kissed him back.
Pain was suprised, so she kissed back. All of a sudden her eyes widened. She pulled away. "Who are you? Why are you able to do this to me? Why-?" Pain looked at her lap with wide eyes.

Danny pulled away. The music stopped. "Well my lady, I beleive our evening has concluded." Danny put his arm out for her to take.
Caroline smiled, " I'm sad to say it has. " She takes his arm.

Nick put his hand on her shoulder, by her neck, gently. " I'm a guy who lost his family to the capitol. A guy who needs someone. I need you, Pain.. but, how I'm able to do this, you tell me.. "
Danny walked Caroline to her room.

Pain looked at NICK. "It all starts with a kiss."

heehee~me
last edited più di un anno fa
 Danny walked Caroline to her room. Pain looked at NICK. "It all starts with a kiss." heehee~me
"Then I guess it's already started." he meets her eyes.

Caroline smiled as they reached her room, "Thank you for a great night, Danny."
John was walking through the halls. He heard something, but ignored it
Pain was positively glowing. And then she turned dark. "You need better. I can't-and don't- love people."

Danny kissed Caroline on the cheek and strolled away. "We have to do it again!" he yelled, turning a corner.
sitting in her room she waits for her trainer luna to come get her *knock knock* come in the doors open *shes now curled up with her pillow*. "So we need to start thinking of alliances. Who do u like?" asked Luna. "I really like pain and caroline. Pains not the nicest person in the world but she would defenitly be good alliance." replied Alycce. *Luna gets up* "i am going to talk to her trainer".
"Why don't you, Pain? You are the better. " NIck said, looking her in the eyes.

Caroline was practically glowing, " We have to!" She yelled back smiling..
At this point in Pain was feeling especially confused. She didn't know what she was going to do, she wasn't used to loving people, but she really liked Nick. Before Pain said anything, there was a crash on the basement door. It was her district trainer, Jarla. Jarla looked angry. "THERE YOU ARE!" she screamed. She grabbed Pain by the ear and dragged her away.
Nick looks up as he sees Jarla rush in. " I guess I'll see you around, Pain.. "
Pain kicked, she bit and spit. Jarla was dragging her to her room. "WHO was that boy?" Jarla was aggresive.

"His name is Nick." Pain glared.

"Well, I do not want to see you with HIM again, clear?" Pain spit on Jarla.
"GAHHH!" she yelled. Her eyes glew with fury. "You just made, a BIG mistake." Jarla locked Pain in her room.
Nick smiled. He really liked Pain. He put his hands in his pockets happily and walked up to his room, his thoughts on Pain.
Pain sat on her bed. "Why is everything so confusing?" she screamed in her pillow.

Danny took a nap, dreams on Caroline.
Caroline sat down on her bed, she was glowing with happiness. She fell asleep with dreams of Danny.