Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 908

più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
Pain turned around and saw Nick.
"Nick......" Pain still felt angry, but she was far too tired and emotionally exhausted to be so angry at Nick. "Here, sit." she pat the spot the next to her.
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
He slowly walked over and sat beside her.
Pain sat there. She slumped a bit. She was sad.
più di un anno fa GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Alycce
looks a lot like Katniss but is younger and has longer hair
can make weapons and can make food identify animals and plants can climb very high because she is small
N/A no small points
Is a mix of rue katniss and gale
Can you have Alycce do something (like start the scene) ~ me
Justin
Blonde hair green eyes strong body build
Same as Alycce
No small points
Wity nice forgivable not gullible
we haven't started the arena yet, we are just starting the chariot rides.~ me
We were all going down to the training room I was looking for the boy from my district but I saw someone else he was kinda cute when we entered the room a trainer told us what we were to do
last edited più di un anno fa
Ugh so this was what standing in the training room is like thought Justin he went over to the plant station he was about to ask the trainer what do to when Alycce asked him if it was ok if she joined him he replied staring at her "uhhhhhh oh yeah sure" she blushed when Justin wasn't looking
smile
Alycce went over to get a quick snack. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Justin staring at her she couldn't help but smile to herself. The next thing age new she was blushing. When Alycce was done her trainer Lars called her over. Lars asked her "do you see that boy over there from 8?" Yes his names Justin we were in the plant station together." "Ok well I think he's staring at u and he would probably be a good alliance so look out for people like Pain and Nick." "Ok I will."
What district are your characters from? (p.s they are at breakfast still. Almost at training. I'm really sorry :(, usually I'll say when we go down to do something, I really am sorry)~~ me
Danny walked away from Pain's room. A lot was running through his brain. He didn't know where to go. So he went to Misty's room.

Misty Dodgerson, District 5 (with Danny). She's two years older then Danny (so she's 17) Shes six foot two with a simple golden ponytail, mud brown eyes, and a very thin face. In fact, her whole body is bone thin. She 's fast and swift, but she's never had violent contact with anything. She's the type that's quiet and motherly. She's great with advice.

Misty had woken up very early that morning. She refused to eat Capitol food. So she stayed in her bed, wishing for sleep. Danny walked into her room at about 10:30 AM, she turned over in bed so she could face him. He looked good in the morning, he had taken a shower and was still shirtless. His eyes were sparkling especially right now.
"Danny, what's wrong?" Danny walked over to her bed.
"I don't feel well." Misty scooted over in her bed. Danny lay down next to her. Misty was a very motherly figure to Danny. They grew up together. Danny told her all about Pain, he mentioned how he thought she was gorgeous, the way she looked as she got mad, and how she dumped water on him. She had a major attitude problem, though. There would be no way she would ever talk to him. Misty just listened quielty.
più di un anno fa zeebem10 said…
(I hope it isn't too late.)

Dayton Young-District 7-Justin is a 12 year old boy who is built fairly well from cutting large trees to help his father. He always wants to help everyone all time. He fears and hates The Capitol. when he was reaped he thought 'I feel the pain the side of my head and I see the white bright light. at least that's what is going to happen to me." He has only a father since his mother died of the flu when he was 10. He is emotionally fragile because of this. He has gray eyes and shaggy brown hair. The only weapon he has had any contact with in his life is an axe.
più di un anno fa thewanted4life said…
hey ive got a question are we starting with chariots or training? cuz i believe the chariots go first
Here, why don't we just do chariots now?~ me
When Danny and Misty's trainer called them Danny hid under Misty's bed. He couldn't be found in her room. (lola) entered Misty's room slowly. "You need to get ready for the chariots. Oh, have you seen Danny?" Misty shook her head no. Lola nodded and left. Danny came out from under the bed. "Thanks Misty." He kissed her on the cheek. He never "LIKED" her, but he always saw her as family. Danny went downstairs to his designers.
Somebody knocked on Pain's door.
"Time for chariots" Dony (trainer) looked at Nick slowly, but she backed out of the room. Pain turned to Nick "I....i'll see you soon." Pain ran out of her room. PAin walked the stairs slowly. When she got to her designers she was shocked. There were four people. One had crazy orange hair, one pink ,one green, one blue. They all had painted on eyebrows and unatural face colors. The one with orange hair smiled at Pain. "You are, Pain, right?" Pain nodded. The orange haired man walked up to Pain and put his hand in her hair. "Potential." He uttered. Pain was ushered onto a surgical table. They group before her doused her in really thick, perfumey smelly substance. They sprayed it off with a powerful hose. Every ounce of hair was waxed off of Pain. They plucked her eyebrows and stripped her legs and arms. She was so sore. They had her lay in a tub of silky lavender smelling liquid. She did not have to rinse it off this time. They ushered her into a chair that sat behind a long table, covered in every cosmetic ever seen. "Close your eyes." The blue haired lady said. Pain first felt her face being covered in liquid, than dabbed with a dry substance. Her eyes were coated in powder and Pain felt a brush running against her cheeks and filling in her eyebrows. Then Pain heard a loud buzzing noise. "Hold still." Somebody said. Pain felt a zap on her lip, where her scar was. Something was fitted on Pain's teeth. But she didn't notice it after they put it on. Her lips were covered in a liquid. They messed with her hair, tugged and pulled and curled and straightened and then, finally:
"Open your eyes now,." A voice said. Pain was beautiful. Her teeth were white and straight, her scars were gone. Her cheeks were pink and her eyelids were slightly golden, making her eyes seem more blue.Her lips were pink. Her hair was straight and curly, all in one. Pain was stunned. At that moment a middle aged bald guy entered the room.
"Follow me Pain." he said. Pain got off the bed, she was in a paper gown, she followed the man. The assistants came as well.
"Remove the gown." Pain removed the gown. "Now, you don't have many curves, so your dress will." The designer winked at her. He handed Pain a dress. "Now Put this on." Pain did. He handed Pain shoes. Pain put them on. When Pain looked in the mirror, she was stunned. The green dress was beautiful, it shaped perfectly around her, but she had the appearance of curves that her designer added. It was rough, with a rip that opened up all the way up to the top of her thigh. The bottom was burnt, so it had a warped look. There was lace on the collar bone, her dress was a deep V, it went all the way to right above her belly button, It revealed how thin she was. Her shoes were simple black flats.
"Whats your name?" Pain asked the designer. He touched her face.
"Cartern."

(Pain, but imagine her in the outfit i described)
 Somebody knocked on Pain's door. "Time for chariots" Dony (trainer) looked at Nick slowly, but she
Danny smiled at the designers. They looked completely normal. Two girls and two boys. A woman with pigtails smiled at him.
"Danny" she cooed "we've been waiting.": Danny had to undress and get into a paper gown. He had to lay down on a surgical table. They plucked facial hair.
"OW! What are you doing! Men need hair!" Danny yelled.
"Yes, but they need well groomed hair." A man replied. Danny shut up. They plucked eyebrow hair, nose hair, knuckle hair, chin hair, cheek hair, until his face was well trimmed. They then sat him in a chair. Danny's face was scarred, in a charming way. One little scar above his eyebrow, one little one on his chin. But they zapped them away.
"Ow" Danny mumbled. They tousled Danny's hair and sent him to a different room. This time their was a woman in the room. The assistants entered.
"Undress." The designer said.
"Shouldn't we meet first?" Danny smiled a charming smile. They lady stuck out a frozen hand.
"Mary. Now undress." Danny winked at Mary. He slowly pulled the gown down, he was waiting for Mary to squirm, she never did. "Put this on." Marry commanded. Danny did. She handed him shoes. Danny put them on.
"Look in the mirror now." the assistants cooed. Danny looked in the mirror. He, himself, was power. Power is what his district specialized in. He was dressed in black, the most powerful color. He was darkness. He was dressed in a shirt. Just a short sleeved, black V neck shirt with a spandex black long sleeve t underneath. He had on semi-skinny black jeans and was wearing simple black shoes. But here's the catch, his outfit was more then casual, in the capitol, that was considered powerful looking. And it was. Danny kissed Mary on the cheek and hopped out the door.

(now imagine him minus the headphones, and in the outfit i described)
 Danny smiled at the designers. They looked completely normal. Two girls and two boys. A woman with pi
I walked into my design room (they were Katniss's designers) they quickly striped me and dressed me and did my makeup. I had no scars that they could see. I had hid one scar it was a precious but dont ask why. My makeup was green eyeshadow Dark to Light (faded) then pink cheeks and jungle red lipstick. My dress started brown at the bottom then turned green then turned pink since i was district 11 i was a fruit tree. Me and the guy from my district got in our chariot and waited to leave. I was loving my head designer Cinna.
Delphi Keene woke to a knock on her door.
"Who is it?" She asked gingerly.
"It's Katri, your trainer. May I come in?" Said a woman in a high pitched and slightly annoying accent. Without waiting for an answer she burst open the door and pranced into the room with 9 inch heels. "Are you ready - Oh, well here let me help you get ready. Even though we are taking you to your stylist you still want to look good. So, just take a shower and brush your teeth and hair. Then just throw on what the Avox laid out for you." Katri walked out of the room, leaving Delphi alone.
"Ow!! Could you warn me next time please?!" Delphi yelled to her designers as they stripped her legs and arms of hair. After they did they rubbed her body in a flower scented lotion and then dropped her in a dub of thick, bright fuschia goo.They told her to get out as soon as they told her to get in.
After all of the goos and liquids were rubbed all over her aching body the designers then rapped Delphi in a robe and told her to shut her eyes, so, being so tired and nauseous, she did.
She could barely feel the occasional tickle of a makeup brush with her numb skin. She could however feel the lipstick being smothered all over her lip and the mascara being spread over her lashes.
Next was her hair, her favorite feature on her. Delphi could feel it being teased and pulled, brushed and tied. She could feel heat from the irons they used.
After what seemed like forever the stylists told her to open her eyes, which she did gladly.
Delphi must have let out a gasp, because the stylists began to giggle. Her emerald eyes shone like gems with her long eyelashes fanning over them like palm fronds. Her lids were covered in a silvery glitter and her lips a metallic red color. Her skin was an olive color.
And... her hair... It was straightened and curled beautifully, the ringlets teased lovely, making her coppery hair look like fire.
"Delphi! Hello?! Step into your costume, please!" A woman said, snapping Delphi out of her daydream.
She stepped in while looking down, and she saw the top of some lady's hair, which was so blond it was pretty much white.
Looking in the mirror one last time, Delphi saw that she was dressed in a full set of metal medieval armor, which was obsidian in color. She looked like a female war hero. She looked like the moon and the Sun.
"Do you like it?" The woman asked, her huge orange eyes staring into Delphi's blue ones.
"Yes, I love it!" She said, and all of a sudden Delphi heard the screams of thousands. The curtain separating the girls makeover center from the boys makeover center opened, revealing Atlas, the male tribute for District 9, who was dressed in the same outfit as Delphi. Although, she must say, Delphi looked much better.
"My stylist said it's time to get into the chariots." He grumbled and left.
"Thanks! See you later, yeah? I'm sorry I never caught your name..." Delphi said.
"My name is Orchid," Was all the stylist said before Delphi sprinted to the door and to the stables.

*That is what delphi looks like except in her armor, lipstick, and eyeshadow*
 Delphi Keene woke to a knock on her door. "Who is it?" She asked gingerly. "It's Katri, your traine
meh
((is that everyone cause i really want to get to the chariots))
sunny
@good: yeah i believe so
smile
((ok can we get to the chariots do u have twitters i do look me up @alyssabryan))
yeah lets do chariots :P
and no sorry i dont have twitter :( sorry
okay, i'll start chariots:

Delphi jumped into the chariot next to Titus, who gave her a quick glance and then looked at their black appaloosa horses pulling the chariot. After District 8 set off it was Delphi's turn. Plastering a smile on her face, there was a jolt and they were off. There were hundreds of thousands of people around us, and with the Capitol people and their clothes it looked like a rainbow. The dirt below Delphi and Titus was littered in red roses and top hats thrown at the other tributes. There were jumbo screens everywhere and right when they got to where the other tributes were waiting it was like someone had dumped a huge bucket of flower petals on Delphi.
Part of that was true, because there were flower petals, but for some reason they started throwing them now. I looked around and saw Titus flexing his muscles even though you couldn't see them under the armor.
I hear a knock at the door. I say "It's open." It opens and my trainer is at the door. I stand up and go to him. Yes? He says "It's time to get ready for chariots." "OK." I tell him. I leave my room and go into the elevator to take me to the chariots. After the short elevator ride is over I go to my designers. When I meet them i'm not too shocked from the way they look. All three stare at me very intensely. Finally one woman with spiked maroon hair and golden eyelashes says "..We can work with him. Can't we Anselm?" I turn to a man with shoulder length curly green hair. He says "Yes. I think we can Adonia, I think we can.". I'm a little offended but I let it go. All three take me to a surgical table. I am then told to undress, get into a paper gown, and get on the table. I do as i am told. They then spray water on my body and cleanse me. 3 chest hairs on my chest are pulled off. They then start plucking my eyebrows. It hurts. But i'm holding in my emotions. They then continue plucking hair from my face until they think I look good enough for the Capitol audience. Then they start zapping scars on my face. After about 5 seconds they stop. They then have get up and sit in a chair. One other woman with long silver hair and dark blue eye shadow starts to pull, tug, and comb my wild, shaggy, hair. "Ow!' I say uncontrollably. the woman messing with my hair says "I apologize if this hurts. It just takes a lot to make someone like you look perfect." I am offended but get over it after about 2 minutes. She finally stops. "My name is Aven by the way." She says. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Dayton." I say smiling. All three send me to another room and they follow me in. I see a woman standing by the door smiling. As I enter the room my three stylists stand by her. She says 'Undress for me please. My name is Zandra by the way." I take off my paper gown slowly. She then hands me a set of clothes. I put them on. She hands me brown boots and I put them on. She then hands me a set or armor for my torso and shoulders. "OK. Please look in the mirror. Everyone is smiling. I walk to the mirror and look in it. I now all understand why they are smiling. I am too. I see that I'm wearing a brown t-shirt made out of spandex and green armor that looks like paper but feels like metal. I'm surprised it isn't that heavy. I'm also wearing brown pants and brown boots that look like tree bark. i then see i'm wearing a green belt that looks like leaves on a tree. Zandra asks "Well, how do you like it?" i turn and say " I look amazing! It completely represents my district! Thank you!" Zandra says "Your welcome, and may the odds be ever in your favor Dayton."

(I'm going to post how my character looks in his costume after a draw it.)
più di un anno fa Katniss6382 said…
My name is Marianna Coralasynth. I am 14 and i live in District 4. I come from a somewhat poor family. My father owns a failing fishing boat auto repair shop and is always working there as if he could save it. My mother is a housewife who is always teaching my older sister how to be one. My other older sister was married and moved out before i could say goodbye. I have a brother and he's 8 years old. He's not a baby anymore but to everyone else he is. When my mother isn't with my sister she's babying my brother. To my entire family I don't exist. But they're the lucky ones. Their names aren't in the Reaping Ball 23 times. I'm not doubting that one of these years I'll get picked. But when I do, I don't know how I'll react. My chances of survival probably aren't too low. My family is too poor too pay for the Hunger Games Training Academy so i wouldn't be a Career tribute. My strengths include my aim, stealth, intelligence, swimming skills and my ability to hide and climb trees. I am lacking in the 2 most important areas; speed and strength. As for the interview. I might come off cunning or sly. Or I could for the heartthrob/sexy female tribute because as all my friends and my boyfriend tell me, i'm beautiful. I have fiery red hair and i'm slightly taller than average. I'm somewhat curvy and I have beautiful features. Or i could be myself; quiet, yet friendly but only to my small group of friends and boyfriend. I try not to get into anyone's way. My friends and I hope it never happens. Me and my friends train in the forest with each other. When i'm not training or helping out with family stuff i spend my time swimming...( con't in next post)
 My name is Marianna Coralasynth. I am 14 and i live in District 4. I come from a somewhat poor family
We were waiting for 10 to go and than we started moving i was smiling as large as i could but it was sweet and mischievous at the same time i looked around and saw that our chariot was shooting fruit out in the crowd they started cheering even louder
Pain's chariot was waiting to move. They were seventh, so they had some time to go. (If you are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, you can describe your chariot ride now :) )
(@ GoodWitchesRAJA, I'm sorry that this got so disorganized :\, how about we start the chariots over :] )
sad
((lets do it can the districts before me get going))
Yeah, I was just trying to see if theres anybody from 1,2, 3,4.5. So I'll start with five :) ~me

Danny and Misty's chariot started with a lurch. Danny glanced at Misty. She was in a dark black dress that flowed. Her eyes had been painted black. As their chariot moved the crowd began cheering. They had been cheering all day and cheered all the same. But this time Claudius Templesmith was stunned. Danny and Misty linked hands. Danny kissed her on the cheek, the crowd cheered. Misty knew that it was only a friendly peck. The crowd was impressed.

(Anybody from 6-10 you can describe now)

Pain was gorgeous, Her district parnter Ben (description below) was dressed in green. The costume itself was nothing special but Ben had good looks, so all the ladies adored him. Their chariot moved forward. The crowd was riled up. It looked like Pain was the air, the meadows, the sky, she was everything that was nature. The chariot rocked back and forth. Danny was grinning but Pain had on a game face. That's when Pain tilted, she fell out of the chariot! She was barely hanging on. The crowd gasped. A man jumped out of the stands. He tried to push Pain back into the chariot. The peacekeepers shot him. Blood stained Pain. Ben turned around. He took Pain's hand and pulled her up. Pain resumed her game face, everybody stared in silence. Pain pointed to her dress, the part that was most stained with blood. She crossed her finger over her neck. The crowd stayed silent.
Ben Willow, 17 years old. District 7 (With Pain) Ben had movie star looks. Short blonde hair, warm brown eyes. He was only 6 feet tall. He was muscular, mostly in his arms. The ladies in 7 adored him. Strong point, he can use weapons, very well (mostly axes). Low points, he did not like attention. Ben is quiet, downright. He never has girlfriends, even though they always ask him to date. Ben has 17 siblings. He loves them all. He saw Pain every once in a while. She was always so hostlile looking, but it just added to her beauty. Many boys liked Pain, even though they never asked her out, Ben was not among them.
big smile
We started to move i was smiling and holding my partners hand i hadnt really got to know him. As we moved i saw our chariot was shooting fruit into the crowd they had been silent from district 7 but now they were cheering and eating the fruit they were all staring at my dress. it was amazing Cinna had designed it so either way i loved it.
is anybody else doing chariots (we have to skip Dovemoon because she won't be back on until the 14th)~ me
(Grrrrr, I'm the district 7 male.)
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that youre pain's partner :) Here, wanna start over that one part?~ me

Danny is from three then.
I really am sorry :\
(It's fine. Trust me. But I would like to re-do the chariot ride. Is that OK? Thank you by the way.)
Its totally cool with me :) Just ours though, I won't make everybody re-do it. Shall we begin?~ me
(That's what I meant. Also, we shall. I'll let you go first.)
Pain got onto the chariot. It lurched forward. Pain kept on a straight face. She didn't smile.
Hello? Zeebem?~ me
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
Name- Josh Acrobat

District- District 4

Appearance- Josh looks like Finnick except he has black hair and he's a bit more muscular

High Skills-Using a pole

Low Skills- Hacving something short

Other-He is a Acrobat and is a only child
I'M BACK!!!
(Srry! I've had an extremely busy weekend.)
I get onto my chariot and glance at Pain. We start moving and I'm caught off guard. I feel bright lights on me and smile and wave to the audience. I glance at Pain and notice she isn't smiling. I lightly grab her hand hoping she'll smile. I smile towards the crowd and wave hoping they won't notice what i'm trying to do.
I ride through my chariot, blowing kisses to the crowd. I put on my famous smile and wave to the crowd. THey go nuts cheering
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­VVV­VVV­VVV­VVE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­! P.S, usually we write in 3rd person, just to keep it kind of similar.~me

Pain looked up at Dayton. She slapped his hand away. She continued frowning. Pain started swaying. She lost her balance, she was falling towards the ground, fast.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! oh Nick is D6 right? I forgot.... and Caroline.. oh, nevermind. What is Danny's costume? Caroline is from the same district, right?
His costume is all black, GAHHH! YES SHE IS! DANG IT! OK, this is just such confusion that we should just start training now. Sound good?~ me
Josh waved again at the crowd
YEa. Why don't we go to training?? ~ Dove