Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 908

più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
When Pain woke up, she was confused. She couldn't remember anything.
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nick fell asleep, thoughts on Pain.
Today's training day :) ~me
Jarla rushed into Pain's room. "I'm sorry." she said. Then she dressed Pain and took her downstairs to eat.

Danny was woken up at 7:15 a.m, it sounded like all the other tributes were up, so he went down to breakfast.

Ben had actually woken up at around 4:00, he was just waiting for more people to be up. So he got ready for breakfast.

Misty was waiting for Ben downstairs.
last edited più di un anno fa
Nick was still asleep when all the other tributes went to breakfast.

Caroline got up just around the same time as the others. She got dressed and headed downstairs.
Pain looked at Jarla. "Why are you sorry?" she asked.
"About Nick...." Jarla was confused.
"Who's Nick?"

Danny was eating cereal when he saw Caroline. He forgot about everybody else. He swallowed and smiled.

When Ben got downstairs he smiled at Misty. "We need to meet some allies." he whispered in her ear.
Caroline smiled when she saw Danny. She came and sat beside him, "Hey."

più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
John is at the training bored
what? we are still eating breakfast right before training. So not training board yet~me
( John went early)
In the hunger games, that's not how it works....and we are trying to be pretty identical. Usually things start happening when we make a group desision and we are all ready. So if you wouldn't mind holding off until we are all ready for that, that would be great.~me

Danny looked at her. "I'm really nervous for training." he said.

John: I finish my breakfast and go sit on a couch
"don't worry about it. It'll be fine" she smiles reassuringly.
John spins and hops up the counter. He jumps onto the celling, gripping the light to stay on
Danny grabbed her hand. "I hope." he smiled at her and released her hand.

Pain raised an eyebrow at Jarla. "well?" Jarla took her hand.

"Follow me." She said. Jarla dragged Pain to Nick's room. Jarla knocked on his door.
I jump off the roof and charge to the elevator
Caroline smiles.

Nick stumbles out of his bed. He had fallen asleep in his clothes. He got up and opened the door, yawning.
John kicks the ground
Pain looked at the boy who seemed tired. His hair was crazy, but extremely cute. Pain glanced up at Jarla. "Well?" she asked. Jarla looked at Nick. She pat him on the shoulder. "Sorry kid." Jarla left. Pain stood there, rubbing her shoulder awkwardly.

Danny looked at CAroline. "Hey" he said quietly, leaning his head into hers. "Do you wanna come with me?"
Nick ran a hand through his hair, thoughtfully, like he tends to do when there's a problem or something. He rolled his shoulders with a sigh..

Caroline smiled, "Of course. Where to? "
"So. you are?" Pain asked, biting her lip.

Danny took her hand. He took her up a flight of stairs.
"I'm Nick.. " He looked at her, leaning against his door frame, his hair still messy. "What do you remember? "

Caroline followed after him smiling.
Pains face turned sour. "I remember.....fighting." Pain looked up at Nick. "With you?" she asked. She liked his eyes.

Danny led her up to a balcony. "Do you, want to talk, my lady?"
Nick nodded, meeting her eyes, " We did fight... Anything else? "

Caroline smiled and walk to the edge, looking out over the capitol, " What about, kind gentleman?"
"No. Who are you?" Now, Pain didn't know this, of course, but her brain blocked things out when stuff got too emotional.

He leaned in, real close, to her ear. "Our hatred of the capitol." he whispered in her ear.
She looked at him, " That's a dangerous conversation, Danny..." She whispered back, " A long and dangerous one.. especially since they will be controlling our survival... "

"I'm Nick Monroe, of District 6... You remember nothing except the fight last night? " He asks, hopeful she might..
"N-no. I, I, don't." Pain whispered.

Danny whispered in her ear again. He traced her jawline. "It's worth it." He kissed her softly, quickly.
He sighs sadly and looks down, thinking.

Caroline met his eyes after they kissed, " Where to start? "
Danny said it so quickly. he just flew by. "The deaths." he just barely uttered it.

"But.....when I hear you talk- forget it, it's stupid." Pain said.
Nick looked up. "No, no, no. Continue, when you hear me talk what?"

As soon as Caroline heard it she immediately thought of all those she and Danny had lost.
"I, um. Feel something, in my heart. Something........warm."

Danny kissed her on the forehead. "I'm not losing you." he looked in her eyes.
There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes. " That means you haven't totally forgotten. You just don't remember the memory in you mind.. "

"I can't lose you Danny. Not with everything they've done to us. With my brother's death last week... no..." Caroline met his eyes.
Pain looked at him. "I, don't know you. And.......you're just somebody that supposedly has some sort of romantic fling with me. No, I don't know you. So, I just, I'm not-"

Danny carressed her cheek. He whispered two words in her ear before leaving. "Marry me." It was quick. It was quiet. And he fled immidiatley after. He needed to train.
She turned to watch him go, her heart fluttering.. "Yes.. " She murmured softly.

"Pain, you know me.. Focus, you remember that night... You know me.. " He looked her in the eyes, his eyes intense, caring and determined.
"I just. I just need a sign, I need something to show me." she said.

DAnny ran down the stairs. His heart was beating out of his chest. He went down to the training room. He was early.
She was shocked, her heart was pounding. Most of all, she was in love.

Nick gentle touched her cheek and he leaned in and kissed her.
And then it came back to Pain. Everything. The fight. The kiss. Everything. "Can I come in?" she asked, pulling away.
"Of course. " Nick stepped out of the door frame , holding the door open for her.
Pain sat on his bed. "Nick." she said. "I remember, everything." Pain had a tear rolling down her cheek. "I just....can't.....love-but you just, you make me feel....." Pain layed down and screamed in his pillow. It smelt good.

A voice was over the loudspeaker. "Tributes. Training beggins, make your way down to the training room."
He ran a hand through his hair, " So I make you feel like a scream... look, I know, but even with the games we can figure something out.. can't we? " Nick looks up as he hears the announcement. "We have to go.."

Caroline headed down to training
Pain stood up. "I- have to go." she ran out and down the stairs and to the training room. She met Jarla down at training. Jarla looked at her. "Stick to the things you don;t know. Learn." Pain listened. She waited to see Nick. She hoped she would.

Danny saw Caroline enter, he grinned widely. But Lila, his trainer blocked him. "Do paints." she whispered.

Ben and Misty headed down as well. They were instructed to stay at the javelins.
Nick jogged downstairs. His trainer met him there. He was instructed to learn skills he needs and show off a bit with fighting.

Caroline was told to go around, get a grasp on everything.
Pain started at ropes. She knotted and twisted and bowed in every which way. She worked at all the other stations that didn't include weaponry.

Danny learned to paint and tie and the edible foods.

Ben and Misty stayed at Javelins.
Nick started at plants. He then worked his way around and then found a good position on hand to hand boxing .

Caroline went to weaponry. Learning.
They were all in the middle of training, when the trumpets rung out. "Everybody, report to your quarters. You will be ranked now." The voice on the loudspeaker declared. "OH NO! OH NO! discard that last message. I have important news. This year, the 70th year, we will be special. All tributes report to your designers. Now."

Pain headed to her designers.

So did Danny.

And Ben.

And Misty.
Nick and Caroline both headed to their designers.
Pain's designer stroked her cheek when he saw her. He helped her into a skintight soot. Same with Danny, Ben, and Misty. They were entering the 70th Hunger Games. At that moment.
Nick and Caroline got into their suits, both shocked that they were entering the games..
The designers looked at the soon-to-be-slaughtered tributes. "In the tubes." They said. The tributes were brought into the tubes, and suddenly raised, to the ground above. Pain was shocked. She was on none other then a volcano.
Nick and Caroline got in their designated tubes.
Pain was in her tube, looking around the strange area. She strained her eyes, looking for Nick. Everything was happening so quickly. One minute ago she was at training.

Danny looked for Caroline.