Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 908

più di un anno fa 1999jacko said…
He watches Alvin run away
più di un anno fa CrazyTridentSon said…
Alvin stopped, and roll at the ground
picks up sword carefully
He ran farther through the forest area
and he starts to go back to the cornucopia
Alvin broke out, and ran towards the ocean area
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nick didn't turn around. He faltered for a second but kept going.

Caroline looked at Danny. An ocean of hurt behind her eyes.
Starts cutting the cornucopia and start a fire
Alvin shot his grappling hook at the sheltar
più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
"Nick! It was a mistake because...I...."

"Caroline. She's not the girl for me. YOU are the girl for me. Caroline I want to have a future with you. One day I want a family with you. I love you caroline, not Pain, never Pain"
( This conversation is weird....)
How so~me
( Because I'm lost)
"Danny... " she sighed, heart breaking . "we just got married.. We're kids...and right now, in the games, I can't help but wonder was this what you told your first wife? .... How? How can we live? Te two of us making it out together? ...." she met his gaze sadly
"Caroline" he grabbed her hand "Im going to tell you the whole story, no lies, the whole truth. When I was born me and Samantha were put in an arranged marriage. We weren't happy, we didn't love each other like that. All we were was friends, but everybody wanted us to be more. We weren't in love the whole time, but Chris really did love her. he knew it was an arranged marriage and we couldn't divorce, so he planned to kill me. Samantha died so I could live. She had always felt like she owed me a humungous debt for our futures being planned out, so I guess this is the way she decided to "repay" me. We weren't romantic. And Caroline, we'll get out this together, I know we will, we have to, because" Danny's eyes watered. "I won't live without you, I'd rather kill myself." he dropped her hands and his gaze.

"NICK!" Pain yelled.
Alvin went along towards his sheltar
Nick stopped for a brief second.

Caroline smiled and she hugged Danny. "I love you. " she said softly to him.
Alvin jumped into the sky, and dolphin dived into his sheltar
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Vanessa turned to Caroline, then Danny. "Hey, lovebirds... I'm still here. And we have bigger problems right now."
Alvin landed in and prepared himself
"Nick, I love you, but you can't do this to me. Because...." she stopped.

"I love you too, there will never be anybody else." he said quickly. "Like what?" he asked Vanessa. "Oh yea, you might kill us, huh?"
Alvin steadied himself and grabbed a bow and arrow sitting across the rocks
She sighed. "We're in the ARENA Danny. A crazed murder could jump out of nowhere right now and kill us all. The gamemakers could have some monster eat everyone. You never know what's in here. Besides, if I wanted you killed, you'd be dead already."
Alvin shot out three arrows with notes on them
"Because what?" nick said, he didn't turn around.
" Nothing, nothing at all"
"Because, I love you. I need you. I want to marry you. And before I left the captiol they did something to me."
Alvin slammed his hand on the ground and laid back
"what did they do to you , Pain? I'm not agreeing to anything yet. "
Alvin dropped his weapons and laid down
Hey... people, still alive?
Yeah, I've been waiting for someone else to post, but I 'll post again

Alvin got up, with something new in his eyes. He charged into the forest, with a trident pointed out
last edited più di un anno fa
She looked over her shoulder, hearing something in the woods behind her. It could have just been an animal, but she held up her trident anyway."Caroline, Danny... you hear that?"
Alvin burst through the trees, running into the girl holding the trident, it turned around, and wounded himself
She cursed and stepped back, her hands firmly gripping her trident.
He hit the ground, then got straight back up, putting his killer grip on his trident
Vanessa bit her lip. She didn't want to kill someone she didn't know. But if she didn't the gamemakers would most likely kill her.
Alvin loosened his grip on his trident, trying to place, where he'd saw her before.

*Vanessa is District 4 right?)
(yeah. Are you the guy from four?)
( Yeah)

" Wait,.. Vanessa" Alvin said, nearly dropping his trident
She gasped. " Alvin! I didn't recognize you! I'm so sorry!"
He grinned" Don't be"
più di un anno fa sam7b said…
I hope it's ok for me to join now. After I make my character I'll just start her at the Cornucopia.

Name: Willow/Piper (She lets people call her Willow or Piper but she has no last name.)
District: 10
Appearance: Midnight black hair and white skin, not pale but not overly tan either. Freckles dot her nose and cheeks and her eyes are a dull green. She's not very tall, probably about 5'2", and she wears her hair in two ponytails.
Strong Points: She's very fast and incredibly light on her feet, just like a cat. She knows how to use a knife and axe because her district is known for raising and slaughtering animals. She's quiet and sneaky as hell.
Low Points: She's not very strong so she doesn't do very well at hand to hand combat. She tends to have a hard time trusting people but when she starts to trust you she never stops. She can act kind of stand-offish and cold so people tend to think she doesn't like them even if she does.
Personality: When she was 11 her parents were both killed in a rebel attack so she's learned to live by herself. She's resourceful and has a strong personality but she's not really sarcastic or anything. She doesn't trust anyone easily but when she starts to trust them she won't stop because she thinks if she starts then they're worthy of her trust. She's not a very romantic person, she's more down to earth.
 I hope it's ok for me to unisciti now. After I make my character I'll just start her at the Cornucopia.
Alvin let hte trident drop to the floor
Willow nervously glances around as she's raised into the Arena. Directly before her stood a big Cornucopia and past that in the far distance stood a huge volcano, steam coming out of the funnel like dragon's breath. She listens to the count down and when the gong rings she takes off towards the Cornucopia, getting there in record time. There's not much left, but she grabs what she can. A bag with a sleeping bag stuffed into it, a long length of rope, a small bag of beef jerky, and a medium sized packet of berries. She also grabbed a sharp, arrow-head shaped rock which could be used for something useful, and a bottle, which unfortunately was empty. She stuck the rock into the bag and held the water bottle as she ran towards a woodsy area by the bottom of the volcano. The woods stretched on about a halfway up the volcano, but then they stopped.

After a few minutes off sprinting Willow finally reached the woods. She was panting and thirsty. she put her hands on her knees and panted, tying to catch her breath. She was exhausted but she couldn't have stopped running until she got somewhere where she could have protection. Willow wondered slightly if there was any water sources at all on a volcano, but she thought there must be because she could squirrels running around the trees.

She was scared to be so out in the open, so she began to set up a camp of sorts. She climbed up a tree as quickly as she could and she tied the sleeping bag to a thick branch using some of her rope. Then she put her bag at the place where the branch connected to the tree and she pulled the rock out of the bag. Willow quickly located a dead branch and snapped off a piece of the branch. She then settled down with her back against her back and started to scrape the rock against the wood, trying to make a stake that she could use as a weapon. She worked quietly, waiting for night to fall so she could sneak to a water source without getting noticed.
Alvin, then picked his trident back up, and put it on his back" Well, see you, whenever I do" I say, then charge off in another direction
Willow worked quietly throughout the day, sharpening the stick to jagged but use-able point. It wasn't exactly pretty, but it would get the job done. She set the stick down and rested for a few seconds. She was so tired, she could fall asleep right then. But she knew she couldn't, she needed to find a water source or chances were she would die of dehydration. The night was still hot, almost even as hot as the day, and heat seemed to radiate down from the volcano.

Willow tucked her rock into her pants pocket and grabbed her stake. She then slipped off the tree branch and landed quietly on the grassy ground. "Just like a cat." She muttered to herself and ginned. Her mother used to say that. Before she was killed. The smile quickly disappeared from Willow's face and she quickly started to walk through the trees, weaving in and out of them and slashing each one with the rock. That way if she got lost she'd know the path back.

Everything was going fine until, out of the blue, she saw a tribute up ahead of her. She flattened herself against a thick tree and picked out from behind it to watch him. He was bigger than her and he looked older too. He was too far away to make out any real details of his appearance, but she could tell he holding a spear like weapon only instead of one point it had three. She had never seen a weapon like that, but she knew that it could probably pack quite a punch. She decided to wait for the boy to leave. But after about 15 minutes it appeared that the boy wasn't going anywhere. He had sat down on the ground and was still sitting there, eating some kind of food.

Willow sighed. She had to get past him somehow. So she began to do what she did best. She made sure he wasn't looking in her direction, and then she silently sprinted to the next tree in front of her. She carefully out again. He hadn't seen her. She repeated the routine until she had gone about halfway. Another half and she would be past him. Willow smiled. Once again she checked and when she saw he was still oblivious to her, she ran. Willow was so close to the tree when suddenly felt her foot touch something and there was a super loud crack. "Damn!" She muttered. She had stepped on a stick.

The boys head was turning her way! She ran as fast as she could and when she got to the tree she screeched on the brakes. She held very still, not even panting for fear that she would hear her. She still didn't know if he had seen her or not. She waited quietly for him either to make it clear that he knew she was there or for him not to do anything because he didn't know she was there. She held her breath.
"Alvin! Wait up!" She ran after him.
He turned around, and gave her the ssh sigh, and he quietly walked up the girl he saw earlier. Alvin sighed, then stuck his trident in the ground" We won't hurt you!" He called towards the girl
Willow almost laughed. She had heard that lie plenty of times. From her parents, from her siblings, from her so called, "friends". Willow suddenly realized that he had said "we". 'There must be someone else with him.' She thought to herself. She held her stake tightly and spun out from behind the tree, her stake raised and ready to strike if they attacked her. There was a girl with the boy and she seemed to know him somehow.

Willow saw that the girl had a full water bottle and warily she looked towards the girl and said a cold tone, "Where did you get that?" She nodded to the water bottle in her hand." Willow needed water and this girl had some. If they really didn't mean her harm, at least at the moment, then they would tell her where they found the water.