Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 908

più di un anno fa 1999jacko said…
name:Jason Smith
district :2
appearance : Blonde hair strong build and dark eyes
strong points:Strength and Sword handling
low points:speed and Defence
personality: Kind and friendly until someone gets on my bad side
più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
Danny absorbed the kick and tackled Nick, out of the tree. He forgot that he was tumbling down with him.

"Da-NICK!" Pain yelled, climbing down the tree.

"We need a sacrifice. And when the hovercraft comes to pick the body up, we are all getting on." Bennit whispered excidtedly.
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Nick punched Danny as they fell, trying to get him off. His hand shoots out and he grabs a branch and holds on tightly
Danny managed to grab the same branch and hold on. Pain hardly made it down without fainting. But when she got to the edge, she slipped down the forty foot tree. She screamed.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
" that would take some time..."
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
She snuck her head out of her small cave by the edge of the forest. Screams, plenty of them coming from those woods. The only question was whether to head in or not.
Alvin nodded to the plan
Pain slipped and is now falling?

Nick reached out as she fell and grabbed her wrist, stoping her fall. He led his grip, trying to not lose his hold
Alvin looked at Bennit
last edited più di un anno fa
Vanessa grabbed her trident and pack. She was going in.
Alvin looked away at the scene
last edited più di un anno fa
Pain was only holding onto Nick by so little. She was scared.

Danny helped pull her up. And when she finally got to the top he hugged her. She kissed him.

Bennit looked at Alvin. "Will you be the sacrifice?"
Alvin looked at Bennit, again crazily" I couldn't" He pulled out his grapple gun, and shot towards the trees
Nick pulled himself up. He looked away from Danny and Pain. He shifted his shoulders, trying to be oblivious that Pain kissed Danny.
The hook went into the heart of a tribute from District 3
Agron Smit. District 3. Agron is tall and slender and has straight long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She's very acrobatic and is extremely good with knifes. Her low point is that she cares TO much, but she always tries hard and always suceeds in the end.

Agron leaned out of the way of the hook.

Bennit angrily turned towards Alvin. "What WRONG with you!: he yelled. He ran over to Agron. "Are you OK?" he asked.

Danny pulled away. "what...." Pain was as shocked as he was.
Agron grabbed a knife in her hand, she threaned Alvin.
Alvin kicked the knife out her hand: "Try again" I run towards the trees, and shoot the hook towards them again
Agron dodged out of the way and swiped Alvin's feet from under him.
Alvin did a backflip and ran into the woods
più di un anno fa CrazyTridentSon said…
(I'm Alvin2442, with an new account)
Nick climbed down the tree quickly. Jumping down, branch by branch until he hit the ground. He said nothing
Jason is standing with sword in hand
Pain was frozen to the spot. Danny was too. What would Caroline think?

Bennitt turned to Agron. "Here, calm yourself, I'll be right back." "ALVIN!" he yelled and ran into the woods.
Caroline had been sitting in the tree the whole time..she looked at Danny, she furious and hurt. She shakes her and turns away and climbs down the tree, not looking back. " why don't you add Pain to your list of wives ! " she says , not even turning to face him. She kept climbing down and when she touched the ground she walked off.
Jason starts to walk to the cornucopia
Heading into the woods, Vanessa literally ran straight into Caroline.
Jason jumps onto the top and starts looking for anyone coming near him
"Pain...." Danny said. "I have to" he jumped off of the trees and ran for Caroline. "Caroline!" he yelled.
Pain didn't move. She just sat down. She did nothing, she had no one.
Caroline didn't turn around. She stumbled into vanessa accidentally and jumps back, caught off guard, and falls to the ground.

Nick walked . He was angry and ticked but his face portraited no emotion. Years in the ring had taught him a hard poker face and to take blows as they go.
"Caroline!" Danny had finally caught up to Caroline. His face contorted. "Don't touch her."

Pain just sat there. And then she got mad. He kissed Rosey, Pain SAW it happen and she came back to him eventually. She didn't need Nick. Nick didn't need her, so she decided that it was time to play the game. She fashioned a spear out of loose bark and headed in the direction that she last saw Nick.
"Danny.. I can handle myself! " Caroline pushed her self up .
Stands at the cornucopia watching the commotion
Alvin ran away faster, as fast as his could. He reached his hands up, grabbed the branch of the tallest tree he could see, and climbed it
I see a rustling in the trees and see a person climbing
Alvin leveled his self, catching his breathe
I jump off and run to the tree saying" who are you
He looked at the person, who asked who it is. Alvin only looked to the next tree, and jumped towards it
Jason follows te sound saying as he goes" I don't want to Hirt you just wanna talk
" Stop following me!" Alvin shouted towards the boy, and jumped towards the forest bottom, but grabbing the branches to swing
He throw one his swords cutting the branch and it makes you fall to the floor" I just want to talk
Alvin grabbed another branch before he fell
" FINE"he throw someone whos dead spear at your back piercing your arm
He dodged the spear and grabbed the shaft. Alvin launched it at the dude
He dodges and chases afte shouting" I want an alliance not to harm you
Danny looked at Caroline with love, in her eyes. "Caroline, I love you, Pain is nothing to me. She means nothing Caroline, I love you and you're my wife. Forever." He set his hand on her cheek.

"NICK!" Pain yelled. She didn't even want to kill him, she threw the spear to the side. She had to tell him something. Brian was interested.
Finally gives up and sits down angrily
" Well, I'm not going under another alliance" Alvin shouted, and stopped shouting. He took off in a random direction, where no one would follow him
Throws one last spear at you angrily shouting "Fine
Alvin dodged the spear, and jumped down to the floor