Hunger Games The RP in which te have fun and never want to stop Scrivere :)

Grrrrr posted on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:02PM
AHMEM, in this RP you can make a character, and live in the hunger games. When describing your character describe:
district
appearance
strong points
low points
personality
So right now I'm going to set the scene. All 24 tributes are set on a volcano. But here's the twist; the volcano has some weird climate changes, like one day snowing and the next day boiling. The tributes can go anywhere on the volcano (but on the very base is located a force field), just know that the volcano is still active, and can blow at any random time. The volcano is completely empty, but the capitol has the power to MAKE it randomly blow. The Cornucopia is full of bags that have food in them, sleeping bags, but NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
The scene starts at the chariots.

last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 03:23PM

Hunger Games 908 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 908

più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
Caroline jumped out of the way and jumped on the mutt from behind. She tackled her.

Nick threw his punches. Ramon pushed him off roughly. They both stood up and started the fight full out. They fought the same and they knew eachother's strengths and weaknesses. It was an intense boxing style hand to hand fight. Both were equally skilled in combat.
più di un anno fa JasmineValdez said…
Vanessa set up camp where the forest met the beach, access to the ocean for food, trees for concealment. Keeping a close eye for other tributes, she sorted her packs. The large one had a water bottle, a mini water purifier, a coil of rope, matches, a sleeping bag, and a few packs of granola bars and dried fruit. The smaller bag had a flashlight, a jacket, a first aid kit and an odd mask. She stared at it for a few minutes before recognizing it. It was an oxygen mask, some deep-sea divers from her district had them. It cleaned air and even strained out water so you could breathe. That would come in handy with the volcano... She put the items back in the bags, and put the smaller pack in the larger one so it would be easier to carry. Vanessa started to head to the beach, but a voice made her stop short. The voice was her brother's.
He brother, her backstabbing no good older brother, who turned in her parents to the peacekeepes when they snuck some fish home for the family to eat. Who made Vanessa go live with the neighbors, never to see her family again. He joined the peacekeepers when they offered him the job, and left her alone in the world. But she still loved him. Like it or not, he was her brother, and nothing would change that.
più di un anno fa Grrrrr said…
Pain screamed as Dalia dug her long claws into pain's chest. Pain managed to buck her off and grab the rock. She slammed Dalia in the temple. She died on impact. Dalia's eyes sparkled. This wasn't a mutt, this was the actual Daliah. Pain just killed her first person. Pain lie down next to the corpse, she fell asleep.

Chris's tongue was extremely long. It was laced with barb. He spit on Danny. Danny managed to tackle Chris and break a few ribs. Chris turned into dust. Danny felt his cheek, cut straight through.
Danny ignored it. It was time to help Caroline.

Misty kept on trudging.

Rosey ran as fast as she could. Julip's mutt was staying slow, just to be evily taunting.
She shrieked. No way he was here. Had she eaten some bad berries? No.... Her brother just grinned, standing there in his crisp white peackeeper uniform. "Nice to see you sis. Too bad you're going to die now." He raised his stun gun. " What?! Luke, no! Please!", she screamed. He fired, missing her heart by a few inches, instead hitting a nearby tree. anessa sprinted toward the water, getting as far away from the shore as possible. Her brother dicthed his gun and ran after her, almost with inhuman speed, swinging a club at her like a mad man. She braced herself and pulled something out of her bag. The club hit her left shoulder, pulling her down, and as a last-ditch effort, she swung her flashlight. Crack! her brother's neck broke. She staggered back, surprised at what she had done. and watched as her sibling sank below the surface, leaving only some mechanical parts behind. Mechanical parts? He was a fake?.. In shock, Vanessa had only time to stumble up the beach before blacking out.
The mutt attacking Caroline was standing over her, saying something that Caroline couldn't comprehende over the pounding of her own heart. Caroline scrambled back as the mutt came closer and closer, a knife in her hand.

Nick and Ramon fought. Neither were giving in soon. Nick threw a combo, breaking a rib or two then a hard kick to Ramon's head. Immeadiatly, dropped to the ground, dropping his knife too. Nick knelt beside him, "I'm sorry, brother." He said quietly then snapped Ramon's neck and got up and walked away, taking the knife. Nick was beat up and cut badly all over. Ramon turned to dust behind him.
"CAROLINE!" Danny yelled. He tried to help her kill the mutt.
più di un anno fa TheDyingEye said…
heart
Hi I'm an independent film director from Austin, Texas. I'm about to direct my debut feature film in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I need donations to make this film happen. Please help me.

Check out my video : link
Here's a link to the campaign: link

Thank you! Remember to share!
"Oh, who's this?? " The mutt growled. She threw the knife into Caroline's shoulder. Caroline screamed in pain and stumbled father back . "Don't even try to hurt him! " Caroline shouted at the mutt.
più di un anno fa Alvin2442 said…
Alvin got up preety late." She's gone" I grabbed the bag and ran to another area
Pain stayed down in the desert.
When, Alvin was getting closer to the forest barrier, he slammed into a tree
Caroline knocked the legs out from under the mutt and yanked the knife out of her shoulder, trying not to scream in pain. She stabbed the knife into the mutts back right where it meets the neck. The mutt died and turned to dust. CAroline fell back, sitting down in the sand, on the edge of tears.

Nick stumbled and leaned against a tree. He was bleeding all over and was bruised and beat up. He pulled out some water from his bag and chugged most of it. He puts it up and heads out, he still needed to find Pain.

Grrr, do u think we should have Panem and the game makers perspective, just to keep interesting?
(Yeah)

Alvin's vision blurred and he went right and slammed into Nick after many many steps
I can definitely do that, Dove~me

The gamemakers were getting curious. They were interested to see what was going to happen with Nick and Pain. Because, for the time being, Pain was going to die very soon if she didn't start moving. They were slowly cranking up the heat in the desert, and according to the body scanner that they had inserted, she was dehydrated and starving.
"Now sir?" One of the workers asked.
"Not yet, let them find each other, if she doesn't die first." The head gamemaker said.
The people of Panem fell head over heels for Danny and Caroline, and Nick and Pain. But now they were all curious about the new boy, Alvin. Did Pain like him? Did he like her? They weren't patient enough to wait. They wanted answers, and they wanted them now.

Danny through an arm over Caroline. His hands were covered in blood. He could breath with his mouth closed, all the air just went straight through his cheek.

Misty hit a rock, she stumbled down the slope of the woods.

Rosey ran like crazy, Julip still on her heel. The gamemaker was ready for her to die. He cranked up Julip's speed. But Rosey saw people.
(( I gtg just got to do one post)

Alvin stop before, slaming into Nick and his vision returned to nornal. A knife flipped off Alvin's leg and hit Nick in the leg, but Alvin charged away before he noticed
Nick stumbled into the desert, leaving a trail of his blood. He turned when he saw Alvin coming but didn't react quick enough and they slammed into each other. Nick groaned as the knife went in deep. He pushed himself up, and he carefully pulled the knife out, gasping in pain..

"Oh, danny.. Are you alright? " She placed her hand on his shoulder and one near the cut, looking at it very worried.

last edited più di un anno fa
(Now leaving, BYE!)

Alvin kept dodging stuff, fliping over stuff
Danny couldn't speak, he was in too much pain. (The audience ate it up)

LUCKILY for Nick, Pain had just semi-stumbled into conciousness. She heard her name. She tried to scream the loudest she could. She didn't know how much it traveled. What Pain and Nick didn't know is that they were right next to each other. But the way the force field worked was that it looked like all there was was desert to Pain, and there was only forest for Nick. But they were probably only a foot away.

When Misty stood up again, she noticed that she was at the bottom of the volcano, everything was a white light. Misty shook her head.

Rosey was about to die, when Julip was shot. By an arrow. Held by Ben. The capitol cursed bitterly. This was going to be a long games.
"Danny.. " She looked at him worried. They didn't have any supplies.

Nick coughed. "Pain?" he croaked. He stumbled up, keeping off his newly knifed leg. It was bleeding something awful and was very deep. He looked around for her.
Pain heard her name again. But it was quiet this time. She looked around the best, how as it possible, there was nobody in sight. She screamed again. She didn't know who was talking to her, so she couldn't adress them by name, but she tried to scream really loud.

Danny could almost Bryan whispering to him. Bryan had told him, to...lose the games.

Rosey looked at the boy. "T-thank you." she said. He walked up to her, basically slid his head next to her ear, he passed the arrow as he walked. "Be more careful." he said happily. The gamemaker was confused. This kid was supposed to be dead. But the audience didn't care. Their eyes were glued to their TV's. Nick and Pain were so close, yet so far.
"Danny, stay with me.. please. " Caroline pleaded, worried for Danny.

"Pain!! Pain, where are you? " Nick shouted, he looked around but no one was near.
"I'm not going anywhere." Danny stammered, flinging blood everywhere. The capitol new his secret. They all new Bryan.

Pain thought the voice sounded so close. She screamed again. Tears sprung to her eyes. She thought she was going crazy. She through the rock next to her. The air shimmered around her. The rock came back to her. She was extremely confused. The audience was screaming at their TV's. They wanted Nick and Pain to be together.
Nick leaned against a tree, the pain was catching up to him and was making it hard to stand straight. He leaned down and threw a rock at where the voice came from, hard.
The forcefield exploded. The gamekeeper screamed.
"Calm down Bryan." Julip said. Although Julip was not pleased, he figured he could destroy the punk anyway, and he definitely did not need his head gamekeeper screaming like an infant.

Pain turned her head to the loud noise. Nick. Pain closer her eyes. She turned over. She wasn't able to stand up and run, but if she could have, she would have.

Danny turned his head. It looked like glass exploded right next to him and Caroline. He protected her.
Caroline turned and saw it but then she turned trying to block it out.

"Pain!" He started to run to her but his leg was badly injured. He jogged/hopped over to her. He came down beside her.
Pain was stomach down on the sand. She looked pretty bad. Her back was cut up and blood, the ends of her hair was slightly scorched, her legs had bits of glass in them. Her face was much worse. She was still dehydrated and starving. She tried to block Nick out, which wasn't hard because she damaged an ear drum.

Danny whispered in Caroline's ear. "I'm going to die."
"Pain. You alright?" He placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

"No, Danny.. .. You're not.. you can't. "
Pain moaned. Her shoulder was cut deeply.

"You don't understand." he whispered. "The gamekeeper told me that i have to, if I don't....he'll just kill me, and you. I can't talk anymore."
"Danny.. " She looked at him,

Nick picked his hand up. "Pain?"
Pain didn't roll over. For one thing she didn't know if she could, and for another thing, she didn't know what she would do if she saw Nick. She couldn't speak, she was so dehydrated, and screaming tore her throat up. She moaned.

Danny held Caroline's hand. That's when Rosey ran by.
Nick pulled some water from his bag and held it out for her. " Pain, take it. "

Pain was thirsty, her throat felt like it was on fire. But Nick and Rosey, the girl that she thought would be a friend. She had made a pact to herself that she was playing the games, she was going to kill Nick....well, as soon as she could, and she couldn't without water. She took the water. She sipped it and laid back down. She felt stronger.
Vanessa awoke to screams. They seemed to come from almost all corners of the arena. Some were followed by sobbing, moaning,crying, or worse of all, silence. Apparently everyone else also got a mutt. A few cannons sounded, but probably not enough to keep the gamemakers happy for long. They needed noteable deaths, important people dying. She quickly got up and brushed sand off her tributes uniform. Her shoulder was screaming in pain, but she bit her lip and ignored it. Time to find some allies. And soon.
He sat down beside her, stretching out his most wounded leg in front of him.
Pain wanted him to leave. She hoped he would. She didn't want to kill him, anytime soon.

Danny kissed Caroline. He stood up. "Caroline. I'm going to the ocean." Danny wasn't going to the ocean, and he knew he wasn't. He was going to go kill. HE knew that he had too. If this torture was ever going to end, he would have to kill. He was walking to the ocean when he saw a girl, and her mutt. He picked up a gigantic rock. The girl was down, and injured, and her mutt was still killing her slowly. He whacked the mutt on the head, killing it. He then killed the girl, but before she died, she nodded to him. She wanted to die.
"Danny... " She watched him go. She stood up but she knew he didn't want her to come. She stayed where she was..

"Pain, I'm sorry about what happened with Rosey. She kissed me.. I didn't want anything to do with her."
It took the arena about another hour before it was completely silent. The screams stopped, the moans ended. 13 tributes died in that day, and four had died the day before. They were dying quickly. All you could hear was the arena around them. The streams, the waves, the animals. Bryan the gamekeeper was bored. And so was the audience. Everything was going too smoothly. So Bryan nodded his head to his workers. They summoned the volcano to erupt. The volcano shook violently. The ground heated rapidly. The animals all made noises, squaking, barking, chirping, whatever noise was their own. It would only be a matter of minutes until the mountainous area was covered in molten lava.

Danny heard the shaking, he wasn't sure what was going on, so he tried to navigate his way to Caroline. But, unfortunately, all of the other tributes heard it too. Everything turned into chaos. Danny managed to escape arrows and knifes, and make it back to Caroline.

Pain heard the rumble. It sounded like the earth benieth her was growling.
Caroline was already up and starting to look for Danny. She ran right into him. " Danny! Danny, what are we going to do?"

"Pain, We need to get out of here. You think you can walk? "
Vanessa eyes grew wide. The moutain..wasn't a mountain. It was a volcano. Other tributes were coming together, she wasn't sure if it was for their protection or a fight. She grabbed the piece of driftwood that she had carved into a some-what trident and ran to see what was going on.
Danny tried to speak, but his cheek. He looked at her. "We, have to go to the bottom." he grabbed her hand and tried to run to the bottom.

Pain moaned. She knew she couldn't. She couldn't even stand.
She caught sight of two tributes she recognized, although she had no idea what districts they came from. In the beginning she thought the less she knew about her fellow tributes, the easier it would be. She was regretting that now. If only she knew if they would kill her or not...
Caroline took off with Danny.

"I'll carry you , Pain. You can't stand, can you? "
The ground was rumbling, smoke filling the air. She either needed to make her move or go down to the safety of the ocean. "Caroline..? Danny?... Is that you?"
Caroline and Danny were long gone, into the desert, Danny couldn't hear a word, it was all so loud. They were at the point where they were practically horizontal. Danny passed Pain. He didn't say anything.

Pain moaned again. She wasn't sure how she felt about being in Nick's arms, but she would die without him. So she turned over. She was only partially energized from the water Nick gave her. But another thought clouded her brain. Nick could hardly walk either, how was he going to lift her?
He leaned down and picked her up, hobbling, balancing himself out. He had to get Pain away from here no matter the pain .
Luckily, Pain was already light, but now she was extremely light, underweight in fact. There was something comforting to Pain about Nick's arms around her. So warm, so strong.

Bryan took the notch, he cranked it up to 8, only 2 more notches and the volcano would blow. That gave tributes only 2 minutes.
Nick limped forward, wincing with each step. He keep moving, limping heavily. He hurt all over.
Pain felt horrrible. She looked at Nick. "Put me down." she rasped.

Danny ran until they got to the bottom. What the tributes didn't know was that you could go to the bottom, but if you took even one step off the volcano, you were going to die.
"Pain, you can't walk. We need to get away from the volcano.. now. " Nick pointed out hoarsely.