Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1663

più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
She wakes up the next day stretching petting her cat. "Hi sweetie, oh, Vincent! She hops out of bed.
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
He puts his clothes on and does his hair, " mhmm I guess I'll wear my hair down today.." he says in a pleasant tone. "Oh what's the occasion? " He looks up in amazement. " what are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you.." He says with a smirk.
last edited più di un anno fa
 He puts his clothes on and does his hair, " mhmm I guess I'll wear my hair down today.." he says in a
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
The sun shone brightly that morning, it's rays shining straight into Hibiki's face. He stretched a bit and then yawned. Looks like he fell asleep a bit early that night, huh? He got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After getting ready for the day, he grabbed a pop tart from his kitchen and began walking to school, almost forgetting to lock his door. It was still early in the morning, but he always came to school early. After all, how could he forget to visit his friends?
She runs to her closet and picks out her new dress, she then walks to the mirror and stares. "Hmm, what to do....oh!" She takes a few pieces of hair and braids it and slips on her dress. "All dressed!" She grabs her bag and sets her cat on the porch. "Well, I'm off! (I know it's not exactly the pic of my character, but it's close enough lol XD)
 She runs to her closet and picks out her new dress, she then walks to the mirror and stares. "Hmm, wh
" Well that's not very nice..after all I am your big brother." he smirks right back at Vincent. " ...Mph I don't have time for this I have so where to be..." he walked off leaving his brother. " mhm at a time like this."
He stops at a store a grabs a muffin on his way to school.
She walks to school, but slowly, hoping should would bump into Vincent.
Vincent made it to school earlier than usual he was hoping he'd see Mai but no luck, "mhmm I don't see her." He walks inside the school building and went to the roof where he like to spend most of his time. He'd usually be in the halls talking to his friends but he couldn't get her out of his mind.
"Hmm, I guess he's already at school, when she heard the bell ring. "Crap!" She ran to the school when she looked up to see someone on the roof and tilted her head. "Hmm...could it be?" She ran up the stairs to the rooftop breathlessly.
Hibiki, knowing he had a free period first, was able to hang around with his friends in the school's courtyard longer than usual. His friends, of course, were a cat and her young kittens outside the school. He had been caring for them for about a year now, and had given all of them names. "C'mere, Meulin!" He said, motioning towards the large mother cat and holding food for her and her kids.
Vincent was on the roof watching the some guy he had seen around in the library once or twice play with newly born kittens. He smiles, " how cut--" but right before be could finish he turned around to see someone running to the roof.." Mai?"
She ran up the stairs and ran through the door to get to Vincent. "Vincent!!"
" Mai? Hi!!!" He says while sprinting to her, "How'd you know I was here?" He questioned while huging her as tight as he can.
She blushes feeling him hugging so tightly. "I-I saw you....o-on the roof.......!" She feels crushed because of how tight he was hugging her, but she very much enjoyed it.
" Oh I'm sorry am I hurting you? " He stops, " Haha I'm sorry it feels like I've known you forever..but we just met yesterday werid huh?"
It was quite sunny out that day, and Hibiki knew it. He sat under a tree, and slowly managed to fall asleep underneath it.
"Yeah, it does." She looked into his eyes and smiled feeling so close to him.
He looked down at the a kids " mhmm it's pretty hot maybe he shouldn't be sleeping down there." he thought to himself. " Hey Mai you actually wanna go to class today, it's getting pretty hot out here." he looks up at the sky.
She nods and smiles wrapping an arm around his. "So, what class is first?!" she looked into his eyes.
più di un anno fa shizuka1243 said…
Name: Devia Akashi

Grades: pretty smart (mostly A's)

Devia is often mistaken for a goth or emo but she just loves peircings and the colour black, she moved into a apartment by herself when she turned 16 and start to play the gaitar and sing she started up her own band called "punked up royalty", she is also sometimes nervous and shy but she is a easy person to talk about your feelings to she will listen to every word you say

Appearance: (picture)
 Name: Devia Akashi Age: 17 Grades: pretty smart (mostly A's) Devia is often mistaken for
Devia walked into the campus with her bag slung over her shoulder and her earphones in her ears. Ignoring the fact that people were looking at her she slowly made her way to a large building and walked in not know where she was going she started walking back and forth through the halls looking at a paper in her hands that has her home room number on it
( Welcome! :3)

" mhmm ya know I have no idea, we should have went yesterday haha..I'm actually Vice president I haven't been doing my job. I'll get your schedule. " They both walk in the building he looks around, " wow we go a lot of new people this year.." He says to himself while passing Devia in the hall, he stares at her for a second and makes it to the student council room. Sara yells at Vincent, " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Do you know how many new students we have this year, do your job and meet them." Vincent gets smarts at her an says " I am doing my job..." he points at Mai. "I'm showing her to her classes.." He gets her schedule and walks out and looks at Mai. " That was the president. .she's a pain in the ass..I have no idea why I was voted Vice president.."
Devia looked at him as he walks past and continues to walk. After a while she finally found her home room, devia opened the door to see no one in the room. she looked around confused and walked out into the hallway again. Devia tried to ask for help but people ignored her because of her scary look
Hibiki woke up to the feeling of fur on his face. He picked up the kitten and said his goodbyes. After all, he was late for class! Well, it's not like the teachers would notice if he was there anyway, so it didn't matter that he was late. He walked through the empty hallways, soon seeing a girl close to his class. Should he call out to her? She seemed lost. He was a bit intimidated, though.
più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
(sorry havent beem her in awhile)

amy walked around the school yard with her pet snookie"so snookie you think maybe that this year me and that girl will be friends"?snookie grinned"ya if you talked to her".
amy rolled her eyes"ok..ok"
He looks at her schedule, "it seems you have Art, Algebra II, English III, and Health. Does that sound right to you?"
She looks at him. "That sounds great, except for the Algebra part, I'm horrible at it, surprised I passed that class." She giggled softly.
" Haha yea I'm not the best in any type of Math, but some how I end up pulling an A a low one but still an A... I could help you in it if you have any trouble. " He glances at the time, " first bell is about to ring you might wanna go to your first class ill meet you there later but first I need to meet some of the new students. " He shows her the list of new students the first person was a female named Devia. " bye mai, I'll be back." He give her a smile and goes to find Devia.
She spins around happily. "I'm so happy I'm friends with such a great guy!"
Hibiki took a deep breath. Maybe he SHOULD say something. After all, she probably was lost. She looked like a freshman, though kind of a frightening one. "U-um!" He finally spoke, cursing on the inside for stuttering. "Are you lost, by any chance?" He spoke quietly to the girl in front of him.
Devia looked to him "uh yes I think so" she said shyly as she looked to him
He looked up at the girl. Sure, she was younger, but he was still pretty short compared to her. "Oh, can I, uh, see your schedule? I'll help you out." Alright Hibiki. So far so good. You haven't messed up talking to her yet.
" I don't see this Devia girl anywhere.." He looks at her photo , " Ah I seen that girl 10 mins ago....where could she have gone?"
devia passed him her schedule "I can't seem to find my classes" she said shyly
He took the sheet of paper, hands shaking. "Oh, I see... I overheard your homeroom teacher say she was switching classrooms. I can take you there, if you want...." Hibiki whispered. This was more talking than he had ever done before.
"I-I'm sure I will find it myself" she said grabbing the paper back "uh thanks" she said the walked off
She leans against the wall waiting patiently waiting for Vincent. "Hmm....where could he have gone?"
"No...problem..." He said before walking to his own first period. Well, it looked like the second day of school wasn't going to be good for making friends either, huh?
Devia wondered through the hall alone once again looking for her home room
He stopped and look at this girl which just so happened to be Devia. " Um hi, I found you I'm the Vice-president it's nice to meet you. My name is Vincent if you need any help don't be afraid to ask." He said with a nice grin.
"Hmm...I'll just hang outside until he gets here..." She walked outside and walked to a near-by bench on the corner and sat there waiting. "What a day so f-" she stopped to notice voices approaching near-by. "Hmm?"
"Uh hi I-I'm devia I'm just trying to find my class" she said taking her earphones out of her ears
She turns the corner to spot 3 guys walking down the street, but they looked like 3 bad-guys. She cuddled close sitting in the bench hoping they wouldn't notice her. "oh...." But, they did and shoved each other chuckling, when they whistled walking over. "Oh crap..." They stood in front of her. "Hey sweetie, what are you doin' here all alone, need someone to keep you company? He looked at her with an evil look in his eyes, then she tried to sprint away, when one of the guys grabbed her by the arm. She let out a shriek and whimpered softly. "Help!" One grabbed her arm and covered her mouth and pinned her against the wall. "Quiet you, your gonna stay with us! They chuckled and surrounded her.
Devia looked out the window and saw a girl surrounded by males "uh I have to go " she said dropping her stuff and ran down the hall way and jumped out the nearest window on the secound floor and landed safly on the ground and ran to where the girl was "hey leave her alone" she yelled with a scary look on her face as she looked at the males
" Uh okay...? what was that about....mhmm." He picked up the girl's stuff and tired to find out where she went...he sighs, " I should get paid for this...I wonder hows Mai doing..."
The guys looked at her and smirked. "What're you gonna do?!"
Mai: "Vincent!!"
"Don't underestimate me!" She said lifting her leg up and slamming it into one of the males stomach "I despise people like you" she said cracking her knuckles
He hears yelling, " the hell? the looks out the window...MAI??? " He runs outside as fast as he can and grabs Mai, " are you okay? Devia! I think you should stand back...now thugs or who ever the hell you are I think you should leave this is your warning. " He says while smirking.
 He hears yelling, " the hell? the looks out the window...MAI??? " He runs outside as fast as he can a
devia nods and does what he says
She stands there whimpering in tears. "Th-thank you Vincent....." She hides her face in his arms. "Please get rid of these thugs..."
Thug #1: "Heh, what are you gonna do about it punk?"
The other thugs snicker trying to pull her away.
più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
amy sees the comotion and take off running to them her dog snookie tackles the first thug locking his jaws around the thugs throat so he cant move when she ran up she jumped up and kicked the second thug in the side knocking him down"stupid asshole"