Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1663

più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
(Mhmm wasn't I just talkin to you @mouse)

"Hey mai wanna find out your classes?" He ask while waving to some of his friends.
più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
(ya but i walked away cause i thought i interupted something)

amy looked down to snookie and whispered in his ear....nobody knew but she could speak to animals"snook what are you doing here no animals are aloud"?!
"i know i know..but i really miss you and being at home is aweful without you"
amy hope that nobody noticed but she knew better who would see a massive dog in the middle of the hall way?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
Hibiki took a deep breath before turning around to see who was behind him. He was more than surprised to notice a girl talking to a dog. Should he say something? No, that would cause too much trouble for him. Besides, it's not like he wanted to be late to class.
amy got up and she sighed and pulled out her back a seeing eye dog vest and put it on snookie..noone would say anything now...amy got up and headed to her first clas.....art
"Well why don't I take you to your first class" he sent her to the art class "bye ill be back" he said and walked off. "Mhmm off to the roof I go.." he mubbled. He went there and layed down and stared at the sky as if he was looking for something or someone. He didn't care if he missed class it was only the first day anyway.
Hibiki walked away from the odd girl, looking at his schedule. He had always been a good student, plus it's the first day, so it's not like he would get in trouble for being late or anything. He slowly looked around , trying to find the location of his class.
amy sighed and realized the bell hasnt rung yet..she wanted to go home...so she snuck out and went out side she climb a tree and then helped snookie up and swinged her feet..."snookie..do you think ill ever find true love?"
snookie smiled"of course amy you must just be pationent"
Finally finding the classroom, he opened the door and dropped his bag at an empty desk. "Sor,,,,Sorry for being late,,," He whispered. He felt like the whole class was staring at him.
He stops and hears his phone vibrating and glances at it. "Koji?..what does he want." He text back and set his phone down and fell asleep.
amy sees blood and slowly climbs up the room he looked dead so she poked him and then snookie started licking his cheek
più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
"Hmm...I wonder where he went?" She sighed and walked around slowly. "I'm all alone!!" "Whoops, that was loud, haha! She scratched her head and laughed nervously. "Now where did he go?" "Look at me I'm starting to worry about him, how odd. She smiled and blushed slightly holding her hand to her heart knowing that she had a slight crush on him the moment she saw him. "Well, I'm off." She wondered around the school.
The bell then rang, signalling first period had ended. Nothing eventful really happened in his class, and his next period was free since he had no gym class that day. He figured he would just stop by the library and check if they got anything new in. He didn't get a chance to look around before. While he was lost in thought, he crashed into a girl, more specifically Mai. "I sor,,, ry ---I, I mean I'm sorry...!"
She smiles and looked in his eyes. "Oh, it's okay." "The better question is are you okay?!" She looks in his eyes with care. "A-are you hurt?!"
He suddenly wakes up he thinks to himself mhmm was I sleep? He stands up and leaves the roof and walks down the hall and see's Mai, " Uh hi." he says with a grin. " did something happen?"
She looks up and sees Vincent. "Oh! Vincent!" "Um, yeah I kinda got lost, haha!" She blushes and bites her lip. "B-but I'm here now."
"Oh I'm sorry for leaving you, I tend to zone out a times but yea you're here now...it kinda makes me happy." he blushes and smiles." I..think.." he stops " I'd like to get to know you more..if that's okay?'

(Night :3)
"Thats-that's very ok, oh, that didn't make sense." "Sure!" She smiles and blushes slightly.
amy sighs walking down the hall snookie had gone ho,e and she was very lonely...well that was normal for her she wondered where that one girl could be...no matter....amy thought about that boy she seen today in the library..he was kinda dreamy...what oh no she has a crush....damnit
He thinks to himself do I actually like her? Mhmm she's cute really cute actually but..he stops thinkin about it in mid sentence and blurts out. "tell me everything about you.."
She opens her eyes slightly wide and blinks hesitantly. "Oh, um, well.......o-okay, haha." She grabs a seat next to him and smiles. "What would you like to know?"
Hibiki walked away. Of course she forgot him that fast. It's not like he had a huge presence. Hibiki walked into the library, smiled a bit at the librarian, before sitting down right next to the shelf in the back and grabbing a book.
Vincent thinks to himself mhp did somethiing happen between her and that guy? He glared at him when he walked off, I don't think I've ever seen him before. He looks back at Mai and smiles. "mhmm what do you like to do in your spare time?"
"Well, I like to draw when I'm bored, I like to sing to." "Um, oh, I love playing video games, and yeah." She looks up and thinks. "Hmm, well if you want to know everything, I am 16 years old, I don't have any siblings, I'm adorable, and....personal wise, i am 5'6 and my bra size is 36B! haha! *smiles and giggles slightly nervous blushing*
amy desided maybe she would go grab a book about her zodiac sign, she loved ready about virgo, which is what she is a virgo.she laughed to herself then whispered"im innocent, but not that innocent"she couldnt help but blush. amy walked into the back of the library trying to find a book about the goddess virgo
He laughs "Haha!!!! maybe that was to much? Thanks for telling me, and I agree you are adorable." He laughs some more. "Do you like to read?"
Hibiki looked up from his book. Wow, someone was actually back here. The back of the library was usually no man's land to the rest of the student body. It was the girl from before too. She looked a bit lost, and he debated whether or not to help her. It's not like it was a big deal, though. Hibiki was sure she could find it herself.
"Oh, yeah I love to read!" She smiles and looks in his eyes.
amy sighed "im never going to find it"she goes to grab a dark black book but it slips and hit her in the head she fall onto her butt and blushes dark holding her head, she then realizes the boy from earlier was there, she blushed even more darker"ow.."she get up picking the book up
"What about you Vincent?" She looks into his eyes with compassion.
Hibiki sighed. These people always came into the library to annoy him. How old were these kids anyway? All these people really wanted to do was bother him like they're little kids. He stuck his nose back in his book and sighed once more.
"Mhmm me? ..well let's see.. I love sweets, I have one brother. I love cats...I actually love to draw it's kind of a secert a lot of people don't know much about me because I don't tell them, but I don't think they care really people here only care about me for my looks. If I didn't look this way would people still like me?" He stops and looks at her.."oh um it seems Ive kind of gotten of topic..haha..im sorry." He smiles shyly.
She gently holds his hand and looks in his eyes. "It's okay Vincent, I understand, the only reason guys would want to talk to me is because of my looks, and I've just been hurt by every guy that tryed to talk to me." She flips her hair to the side and looks at him and smiles slightly blushing softly. "I understand."
amy would sigh but finally she find her book she smiles and sits down at one of the library table and opens the book getting losted in its word"hmm.oh i didnt know that"she smiled so much information.man virgo was awesome
He smiles, "really?.." and huges her.." I don't think I've ever then this happy, I'm glad I met you."
She blushes and smiles slightly. "M-me too..." She thinks to herself, "He is so sweet, I am so happy!" She hugs him slightly tighter.
He rolled his eyes. Didn't she know to be quiet? What the hell was she reading anyways? Ugh. Finding that his peaceful spot in the library had been taken away by the new students, Hibiki picked up his belongings and walked out, waving slightly to the librarian, who smiled back at him.
(Sorry I've been gone all day.)

He smiles back and thinks to himself, I think I really like her..that's knew. He stares at her while blushing his face turns to a deep shade of red. "I'm happy I got to meet you."
"Me too...." She looks in his eyes and blushes a bright red.
Hibiki checked his watch. Looked like a good time to head home. He went to his locker, surrounded by the usual jocks and kissing teens. Grabbing a textbook, he made his way out of the school in a rush. "Maybe tomorrow will be better..."
" haha you're cute when you blush! " he looks at his phone and looks at the time, " mhmm school is almost over...I'm gonna be thinking about you all night."
più di un anno fa Shining-Pearls said…
( Is it too late to join this forum/RP? )
(No not at all feel free to join!)
"W-well, thank you." She thinks to herself: "Oh my gosh, he's so sweet, he's gonna think about me, and all night!". She looks in his eyes. "That's sweet."
He stares at her and smiles the bell rings for school to be let out " bye mai." He starts to walk off and says quietly "I'll make you mine..." he throws his hand up and walks out with his hands in his pockets.
( this reminds me of Say I love you haha)
(yeah!)
She waves and blushes. "Yeah, bye!" She walks off and says to herself. "I hope we will be together one day."
It makes it home and sets his stuff down, " is anyone home? No? ...figured." he sighs and walks to the refrigerator and gets a soda and lays on his bed. "Can't wait to see mai tomorrow. " his phone vibrates and he stares at it. " if I never text you back why do you continue to text me.." he throws it.
Mai runs home and runs up to her room and slumps on her bed giggling quietly. "Oh Vincent!" She smiles and blushes.
Plopping down on his bed, Hibiki sighed. He bit down on a chocolate bar he had grabbed from the kitchen and looked towards the window. "Nothing to do once again..." he whispered before clutching his pillow and crawling under the blankets. It was still early, but Hibiki was too disappointed to get up and do something. Even from the new freshmen he was unable to make one friend.
He jumps in to his bed listening to music while eating his favorite late night snack. "mhmm...I guess I'll hit the hay...no one seems to be be coming home tonight anyways..." he turns the night off eats his snack and falls asleep.
"I guess I'll go to sleep for the night." She picks up her kitten and cuddles him close and falls to sleep. "Vincent..."
His alarm goes off playing one of his favorite song, he quickly turns it off he hates mornings and has never been a morning person. He dragges his self out of bed getting ready for school.