gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Well, considering that it's feeding off of Fallax's aura, pretty fucking strong XD But apparently Sakura got free of Fallax's grip, even though he wasn't holding her, punched him in the face, as though a hit from her would accomplish anything, and opened the doors, stupidly giving them away and ruining their hiding place...)
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(dammit y'all... Leave me behind why don't ya T_T
And I'd like it if Isaac had to be the one to break it like we talked about ninny)
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Yeah that's... actually... I kind of skimmed that one... Uh... should we... have him edit? Or repost?))
((Well shit, Sb. Sorry ._. Okay we can try this again. Wolfmaster?))
(Repost would be nice because a lot of things that he posted in that post made no sense lol)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( YESH!)
(yea, can we just back this up a few posts or something??)
(and it's okay, ninny)
(Okay. So! Rewinding! The door did NOT get opened. Arkel just used Generic Big Anime Light Ball Attack on S-whatshisface. BAM!!)
-Sakura sat there looked upset at fallax- she looked miserable- "fine"
Fallax huffed and turned around. He awaited the door's opening patiently yet readily.
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick drew out his swords (Again..) and ran at the door. He could sense the aura on the door but decided to go stabbing at it anyway. At least it made him look like he was doing something.
Izzy kissed Annabelle on the head and picked up drake.

Zoey turned her head when she heard someone call her name to see Isaac running up to her.
Gio was only managing to exhaust himself more. He grasped at his chest and looked around. His hair matted with sweat from earlier. "There's no way to open this!" He heard the sound of an infant crying from downstairs and put his ear to the door.

Annabelle stared up at her father and decided to do something. She stood up and stood next to him, even though her chest felt hollow with fear.
The demon's tail flicked with a hint of agitation as his daughter stood. "Go sit down, Annabelle. You don't need to get involved in this anymore than you need to be..."
-Sarutobi had kept throwing punches toward Arkel Arkel was dodging , until finally Arkel swung his sword slashing downward at sarutobi , in witch he got a Large cut going down his abdomen-

-Sarutobi coughed up blood and leaped back a bit- "GAHH" -he held his chest and took another fighting pose- "damn"

-Arkel begun to float- "Your worthless if a strike like that , injured you so"
Zoey ran off toward Isaac, hoping no one saw her.
"what the fuck are you doing here?? They'll kill you!"
"Well I was kind of hoping you could help with that," he told her before explaining his situation.
Zoey sighed heavily, "okay, I think I might know a way to earn you their trust. There's a demonic seal on a door that we can't break through, do you think you could?"
Issac shrugged, "I don't see why not, I should be able to."
"good, follow me." she back back into the house and appraoched Gio, "I know how we can get into the basement."
"But I'm protecting you," She said up to him.

Gio had his sword ready as he saw the demon run up to Zoey.
Izzy held Drake, trying to soothe him.
(Edit your post Ninny lol For SB, not me XP)

Fallax closed his eyes and swallowed. "It's my turn to protect you. Go sit down..."
"No," Zoey stepped in front of Isaac when Gio readied his sword, "he's our way in."
(Nevermind XD Good use of adaptation Sb lol)
((I am jut gonna repost of top of that, is that okay? My short posts are bothering me.)) Gio was confused by his statement, he kept his sword ready but did not attack. "Break the seal? Why?" He glanced over at Zoey in bewilderment.

last edited più di un anno fa
(ninny, they didn't say anything about breaking the seal in front of Gio.. That post is confusing me more the more I look at it...)
last edited più di un anno fa
-Sarutobi was observing his oppent in the air- "your quite strong indeed" -Sarutobi was a bit wobbley-

-Arkel remained in the air- "nothing left in you demon?"

-Sakura put her hand on the hilt of her sword- "there coming"
(You're* They're*)
((Ahahahahhagnfl my phone keeps deleting whole sentences every time I backspace just because alt keeps staying active! FUCK YOU ANDROID! ))
(Lol mine does that too XDD)
((Hold on a secnd. I'm using a phone and you guys are posting at fast functioning computer rates. So expect my posts to be fucked.))
((Reposting vgfksalzfchjdxksfhjdksfbdhjsk nfdmksbfjdksfbjdksfdnj)) Gio kept his sword ready and looked at Zoey with bewilderment. "What do you mean?"
(Recalculating XD)
((Exactly))
(XD falkc meoigniaroe;akl, vnernbva;'ei braoienf)
((...Webbleui wobblue sgug gozzle boggfered buubbles?))
((Where'd everybody go?))
( aasfafiopfopfopafopfofhopfhafophafophafoph­aop­fha­opf­hao­pfh­aop­fho­paf­hop­asf­hop­afh­aop­fha­sop­fha­ops­fha­sfo­pah­aop­fop­fhg­pgk­l;s­hkl­svm­kls­vld­nvp­apf­oeB­ail­gon­y sandwitchpaopdkpdkpkfdkfkhkhkghoteklndkgdn­gip­ngi­psr­gh)
(I'm posting from my phone two lol and heads up ninny if you've got an android you're fucked, I've been threw three of those in like the past six months, I've moved on to apple products.)

"He's a demon, but they banished him for not wanting to harm Our kind and the Humans. He wants to help us, he can break the seal on that door and get us in where the other demon is."
(I've been through 2 in three years...they're good...)
( Idon't think i'll spoil arkel yet )

-it hand't taken Long but Arke was sitting on a rokc and Sarutobi was beaten up bad with a bunch of slashes down his and across his body amazingly he was alive, Arkel had an appel in his hand he took a btie from it- "how boring, that didn't even wake me up."

-some angels landed- "Amazing General"

-Arkel snorted- "what did you expect ?"
(not for me lol, I'm hard on phones...)
( it's because I come out her cloest and break her phones )
(Spoil? From the looks of it, he's spoiled enough as is...)
( eh i'm keeping a secert :P )
(go fuck yourself, Steven)
( I can't :( )
(That SECRET is clearly not a dictionary...)
((I am about to make the fucking transition. Apple is a million times better. Apple DESTROYS ANDROIDS)) "And you know this because..." Gio refused to lower his sword. He narrowed his eyes at Zoey with great suspicion. The sounds of the baby crying sent chills down his spine.

Annabelle looked back towards the basement door. "But.. but we're supposed to protect eachother..."
( meh never have been good with spelling freely only sometimes I can spell good, it's amazing you people understand what i'm saying on a regular bases. Truly I give you credit :P )
(yea, there's seriously so many grammatical errors that it made me consider suicide...)
( good my work here is done )