gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((And now since nobody's on anymore... I guess this will have to wait until tomorrow.... er later today.))
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
The demon's long pointed ears picked up the knock on the door. "And let it begin..." He pulled out a pizza, set up the oven, and began cooking it.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( wow really nothing :P , I managed to sneak on at school, I love lunch break xD )
((You can post, wolfmaster. You know... answer the door maybe? Unless that's no aat all what you meant when you said "nothing really" Pfft you don't need school!))
last edited più di un anno fa
( LOL , Well I want to start a fight between Sarutobi and gang but I won't be able to finish it so, I also don't wanna leave you all hanging as I plan on Having Arkel go Blastic once he makes the connection to who Sarutobi is, by that I mean for beating up Gio )
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Ah, where is the surprise, suspense in that? If you've got an idea, try to make it as much of a surprise as possible. ))
( No I do have a surprise about Arkel )
((Post alreeeeady ._.))
(Seriously...We can't post =.=)
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(yea, we're kinda waiting for Gio to give an order.)
(Yupperz. Awaiting almost patiently lol)
Finnick sighed and kicked down the door.
((No I meant wolfmaster. He isn't telling whether or not sarutobi was going to answer the door. He just said he had a plan and I thought that meant he was going to post some epic shit. Now I don't wanna because of my rebellious nature combined with your dependancy on my character. Jesus christ, thanks a lot guys...))
last edited più di un anno fa
(Message, Ninny. Check zim XDD)
((Wam KABLAM! Done! Tanks!)) Gio's feathers bristled as he knock was violently interrupted by Finnick's impulse. He glared at Finnick for a moment, then carefully stepped in with his hand on his weapon. Annabelle took a deep breath and looked up stairs.

Drake stopped rolling and wiggled around on his stomach for a while in a half-crawl half-hop.
The demon flinched at the loud noise of the door being busted in. He got out the pizza and quickly scarfed it down, trying to be as battle-ready as he could, just in case.
(tanks?! Where?!?)

Izzy jumped slightly at the noise and hel her daughter close.

Zoey waited just outside the door
((Now I just imagine Drake doing this link)) Annabelle felt the angels come into their human, causing her heart to beat fast. Her eyes were on Drake now.

The floorboards creaked under Gio's weight and he skimmed the room for any sign of movement.
((My god, they're EVERYWHERE! RUN SB! RUN!))
(AHHH!!!! I'm running!! HIDE MICHELLE!!!)
((I'll hide under my blankets! They'll never see me!))
(Lol)
The father moved over to his wife and kids. "It's going to be alright, okay? Don't worry...I'll protect you," he assured. His power was returning. It just needed a little bit more time to finish digesting the food and it would be all back. Just 3 more minutes...just 3...
(and lmfao on the video btw xD)
(Insert Goat Noise Here)
( OKAY I DID HAVE A PLAN BUT THAT'SO OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

-Arkel was also in the house walking around it seemed ordinary so far-

-Sarutobi snuck around silently, A angel came into where he was hiding and Sarutobi was fast he leaped on it putting his hand over it's mouth and using the other to break it's neck he hid the body in the closet-
Fallax held his breath. Two minutes...Just 2 minutes.
-Arkel walked to a door where he smiled- "there's a basement" -he looked toward the others- "who wants to go look ?"

-Sakura had been meditating the hole time her eye's finally opened- "one's at the door" -she spoke softly- "and his Aura isn't like the other angels it's more..sinister" -Sakura got a chill up her back-

-Sarutobi was under the kitchen table he tripped another angel dragging it under and again snapping it's neck before it made a sound-
((I knew it!)) There was no sign of the demons. No sign of the humans either. But he felt them both. He did not smell human blood but the scent of demon blood was prevelant throughout the house. So what did that mean? He prepared for the worse when his eyes caught the black splatters on the floor. "He is definitely here...And not alone..."
A basment? Gio walked over to Arkel and looked at the door. He tried to opening it, very cautiously.
( this parts gonna be funny )

-Sarutobi was behind a wall, Arkel walked beside the wall on the opsite side-

-Sarutobi remained silent-

-Arkel smirked- "what a waste of a game, at least hide better" -Arkel put his fist through the wall grabbing Sarutobi by the face and whipping him out the window-
Gio turned his attention away from the door, hearing the window shatter. "Arkel, what's going on?"

Annabelle flinched at the sounds above.
-Arkel smirked- "I found our friend don't worry I've been looking for a play mate" -Arkel floated out the door to where Sarutobi staggered to his feet- "you know you got quite the arm" -Sarutobi spoke with a slight dizziness in his voice but he took a fighting stance-

-Arkel smirked- "oh how cute"
Finnick simply took a seat in the kitchen.
-Sakura gripped her pants tighter- "don't die sensei" -her calm posture was ruined by a sudden rage that over came her- "i'll Rip them apart"
( I vote Nathans as the best action )
"Time's up," Fallax said, announcing that his internal countdown was over. He was ready to fight, refueled and eager to defend his family.
-Sakura stood up and looked at the others- "look mrs and mr I appericate your protecting me but I can't sit here and Let my sensei die, I want to get out of here and KICK SOME BUT!!"
((I know... it's so beutifully tied in with the rest of the rp. So relevent to the plot, it changes everything made the story take aturn in a completely different direction. It really shows how important his character is.... Shall I go on?)) Gio looked towards Arkel and then back to the door. "There's another demon behind here. Can you handle yourself while I ry to get this damned thing open?"
Fallax glared at her. "I don't care what you think you have to do. We had to argue to get your ass down here and I'm not just going to let you waltz out like it's some sort of party! Now sit your ass down and let the one's prepared to fight handle things..."
Finnick stretched out. Surely he would be punished for his laid back attitude.He sighed, now knowing work was a must if he wanted to remain on Gio's good side, or rather what was left of it. He walked over to him and drew out his swords. "May I ?" he asked pointing to the door.
-Arkel let out a chuckle- "oh dear brother , who do you think your talking to ?, of course I can handle my self" -he flew out the door, Sarutobi was ready and came straight with an offensive attack- "DAY TIME PEACOCK!" -A berrage of punches was sent toward his way and the air ignited where he was punching , Sarutobi fliped backwards than rushed forward once more- "TWIN WOLF PALM!" -an aura formed two wolf heads on his hands and he let out another berrage of punches-

-Sarutobi leaped back once more and landed in his fighting stance- "that should do it"

-Arkel emeraged from the smoke- "is warm up over?" -Sarutobi couldn't believe it , there wasn't a scartch on him-
-Sakura looked at fallax- "EXACTLY I DON'T WANNA BE DOWN HERE YOU THINK I'M NOT PREPARED TO PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE!" -She looked up at fallax like kids do when there angry at a parent, she also made a face at him-
He grabbed her by the head. "Shut up," he said sternly, "and go sit your ass down. You're NOT my kid, so I'm not going to restrain myself from killing you for stepping out of line..."
-Sakura looked at him Straight in the face- "WAHT WOULD YOU DO IN MY SITUATION!, YOU IDOIT! IF YOU WANT ME DEAD LET ME GO!!" -she started kicking and swinging her arms, clearly her arms and legs were to short to reach Fallax-
Gio tried to ignore Arkel's fight as he drew his sword as well and started to hack at the door.

Annabelle clasped her hands over her ears and Drake was startled into crying again.
"I AM IN YOUR SITUATION YOU DUMBASS LITTLE CUNT!!" He shoved her back to the floor with the rest of the group. "Now listen to me. I know he's your 'sensei' or whatever the fuck you call him or whatever kind of fucking significance he is in your life. But, personally, I don't give a fuck if he lives or dies! He's the whole damned reason the angels are in my house right now! So shut the fuck up and keep your ass still! Got it!? It's the least your dumb ass can do for dragging the fuckers here in the first place!"
-Arkel lifted up his hand- "judgement" -a sphere of light Launched towards Sarutobi and hit him in the chest adn expanded engulfing him in a blast of light -Arkels face was serouis- "weakling" -his face was shocked when the smoke emerged Sarutobi stood back and some blood was dripping down lip and his shirt was blown off- "ouch"

-Arkel smiled- "prehaps you are entertaining"
((God wolfmaster you watch waaaay too much anime. How strong is the seal, Xarp?))
( -head sinks- I do , but it makes for a fun fight xD )
((Weell looky there a child just doomed an entire family! Thanks, wolfmaster now we can put my plan in motion!))