gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa: "Well of course they didn't. If they succeeded, Satan wouldn't be alive right now would he? We don't necessarily need the rebellions that worked, but the ones that didn't. Find out what their mistakes were and avoid them."

Simon: "Sorry about that. I really hate awkward silences."
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Trying to kill him. That's where they went wrong the most." He set the cup down on the table with a clunk. "Because if you think about it...how in Gods name would you ever kill the ruler of Hell?"
Odessa: "Not trying to kill him will make the rebellion fail just as easily."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Derith: Oh I know, Im just pointing out how stupid your idea is Odessa.......

Kira: Yeah...... Thats why I play videogames.
Simon: "It's not the same really."

Odessa: "A plan you agreed on so shut up and help figure out how to keep us alive during this."
Derith: How did you even come up with somethign like this......

--------

Kira's phone rnag and he put away his PSP and answered it.

Kira: What is it dad? *sighs* Im fine, Im staying with a friend of mine...... Nyle too. *anime anger mark* I DO TOO HAVE FRIENDS! ARENT YOU THE ONES WHO WANTED ME TO GO OUT MORE OFTEN?! *sighes* Appology accepted...... See ya dad...... *hang up* My dad was wondering where I was and if I was okay after my wall was torn down by an 'unknown object'.
Simon: "Ah. I see. That sounds reasonable." *Smiles*

Odessa didn't look him in the eyes and mumbled.
Derith: Im curious....... Im wondering how I agreed to this......

--------

Kira: Yeah, they have been staying in a hotel
Odessa: "I really think that how I thought this up is not important so leave it at that." *Buries her face in another book, which was upside down.*

Simon: "Well that sounds pretty nice....oh. Here. See. Our stop should be coming up soon."
Kira: *nodded* Then lets get going.

------------------

Derith: I would suggest you turning the book right side up. It would help you read it
Odessa blushed and hurriedly flipped the book. "Shut up...."

Simon: "Alrighty then. Let's go." *Gets off the bus and starts walking.* "We'll stop and buy some juice or something since it'll be about an hour of walking."
Derith: Thats more like it little girl.

--------

Kira: *looked around* Some water would be good too. It will probably be a long or somewhat long hike.
Odessa: *Anime anger mark* "A death wish huh?" *Starts angrily chucking books at him with deadly accuracy.* "I said zip it!"

Simon: "Okeedokee." *Goes into a shop and buys a bunch of water bottles.* "Okay. We're all set. Time to hike. I wonder how they're doing on their end?"
Derith: *raised his hands and arms up blocking the books* You didnt say zip it you said shut up.

Kira: ...... I dont think those two are going to get far with their work...... The two dont seem like they would ever get far if they were paired
(The theme song for a banished demon who gets their powers back. Yes Riku. I had to find a use for it.)

Odessa: "They're synonymous you jerk!" *throws more till a big dusty one falls open after it lands.*

Simon: "Can ANYONE work well with Odessa?"
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
(XD)

Derith: Come on enough with the books! They are good friends of ours! *walks over to the big book and begins to read it*

Kira: I doubt it.
"That's quite enough!" He snapped and the books stopped in mid air. "Either get a better attitude or get out. Your choice."
Odessa humphed. "Be lucky I don't have my powers"
"You're lucky I don't have mine back. I'd easily mop the floor with you kid."
Derith: I wonder how Simon and Kira are doing on their end....... Its hard to get much work done with so much noise.....
Odessa: *Grumbles*

Simon: *Keeps walking till they reach the mountains* "Gotta find a secluded spot."
He shot her another scowl and then went back to drinking his coffee. Floating the novel he was reading over while he waited.
Odessa rifled through the books, not caring about the pages getting wrinkled and crumpled. In fact, she seemed to delight in messing them up.
That did bug him quite a bit. Seeing her treat his books so poorly. "I would appreciate if you didn't do that." He stated bluntly. "Most of those books are older than you."
That didn't seem to stop her and it was clear that she was gonna start tearing them up soon if Derith didn't step in.

(Little hint for Riku to start posting again XD)
Rolling his eyes he set the book he was reading down. "Look...I've never hit a kid before." He rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. "You're really coming close to being the first."
(O.O I forgot to refresh! this tab!)

Derith: Now now, Odessa, can you not act like a five year old?
Odessa: "I could, but it's not as much fun."
Derith: Why are you so obnoxious. Books are nice. They are our friends that allow us to carry on knowledge through years. Destroying them is a stupid thing to do
Odessa: "It's not the books I have the problem with." *Looks pointedly at Abigor*
"If you have a problem with me I would rather have you take it out on me. Not my books, because most of those are irreplaceable." He growled. She was really starting to get under his skin.
Derith: Well it is a pointless revenge thing.......

-----

Kira: Yeah yeah, lets find a nice spot!
Odessa: "I wouldn't say pointless..." *Nevertheless, she stopped messing up the books.*

Simon: "This could take the better part of a few hours. Let's hope those other two don't finish before we find it. We might never hear the end of it."
Kira: Well if it wasnt Odessa on the other end, we could say that our job is the harder of the two.

---------------

Derith: Odessa stop it!
Odessa: "Alright alright. Sheesh..." *Stands up and walks out of the shop.*

Simon: "Ya. It's hard to tell what she's so mad about. Anyway. Let's try over there first." *Points to the left.*
Kira: Alright. Its been a while since I actually went hiking.

------

Derith: *watched her walk out* Sheesh.....
Simon: "Ah fresh air."

Odessa sighed and rubbed her forehead. She had a headache. It was kinda surprising to her since she had never had one before. Hell was loud but it wasn't nearly as stressful as dealing with all of this.
"I hope she has a better attitude when she comes back." He began to go through all of the books she had messed with and fix the pages.
Derith: She wont. If you know her she has a 125% chance that she will come back with the same personality....... So annoying sometimes. *continued to flip through the pages*

-------

Kira: Its too bright. My PC was never this bright......
Odessa growled and kicked a garbage can which was knocked surprisingly far. "Stupid humans. Stupid Hell. Stupid stupid stupid!" *She felt like screaming but resisted the urge. She needed to relieve this pent up energy and to do that she'd need her powers, and to do that she'd need....she'd need....she screamed anyway*

"DAMN YOU!"

Simon: *Doesn't hear it but looks around anyway.* "I just got a strange chill...."
Riku114 commented…
gtg soon più di un anno fa
Kira: Really? *looks around and listens* I dont see anything that should. I dont believe in ghost but nor did I believe in demons so...... Ghost or spirit maybe?

--------

Derith: *sighed and closed the book and went outside over to Odessa* You alright?
Simon: "I sure hope not..." *Laughs and continues on his way.* "Come young one. We must press on!"

Odessa: "I'm fine!...did you find anything useful?"
Kira: Oh whatever old man!

-----

Derith: Nothing beyond amazing...... Mostly failures about being taken out by one or another high class demon in hell.
"Oh Lucid...what are we gonna do?" He scooped the little cat up in his arms and scratched his head. "You think we should pursue our revenge? Or just continue living like this..happily blending in with the humans?"
Odessa: "So all we know is we're gonna eventually get our buts handed to us?"
Derith: Yup. Thats about it. All we know is we will get our buts handed to us. Well and also it didnt help that they could just simply take out the human then take out the demon because after that they would be pretty much powerless.
Odessa: "So, to recap. We need stronger humans, more consistant power, and an actual plan?" *She seemed to be acting reasonable for once*
last edited più di un anno fa
Derith: Exactly. Need the humans to be able to fight themselves against demons and hold against them airly okay. Our abilites cant fluctuate. And we cant run in blindly
Odessa: "Well either Mr Booky in there is hiding some books from us, which I don't doubt. All higher up demons keep those blasted secrets. OR he doesn't have the right ones and this was all a waste!"

Simon: "Hey look. A ledge." *Walks over and peeks over.* "It's like a 90 degree straight drop into a little meadow...dang the rumors were right about this place. There are lots of little hidey holes in this mountain range."
Nyle: *was hanging by a tree* Like hell Kiras conna climb down that *jumped off and transformed* Come on. You can get down using me.

Kira: ...... Im not used to this form Nyle......

-------

Derith: Yeah i know...... We didnt get anything new......

(Gtg)