gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Simon: "I think it looks kind of cool. Whenever you are ready."

----

Odessa: "Exactly."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira: Well anyways *sits down* Slide time! *slides down*

Nyle: KIRA! *sways about a bit to keep Kira from flyinf off* Im not a slide! Theres no railing!

Kira: Well too late now........

---------

Derith: *sighs* So is there anywhere else we can go to find more information
Odessa thought about it. "Exorcists have decent knowledge of demons."

Simon: *Climbing down* "Hahaha. Enjoying yourself there Kira?!"
Derith: Few of them are actually serious exorcist now and days supposivly at least.......

Kira: Of course I am!
Gtg see ya going to band!
Odessa: "Well Hell obviously doesn't have any records of what happens to banished demons after they've been banished. At least not records we can get ahold of."

Simon laughed and made his way down to the bottom. "Well...this seems like a nice place."
Kira: Alright then.

Nyle transformed back and went around Kira neck.

Kira: You know how to get back right?

-----------

Derith: Yeah....... Maybe we can go searching for actual exorcists?
Odessa: "That's easier said than done. Where are we going to find an exorcist? Are we gonna knock on every church we can find and yell "Hey! We're demons! Come and kill us!"?"

-------------

???: "Who are you?" *Voice from behind Simon and Kira*
Derith: Maybe it would be safer to get the humans to do it.......

---------

Kira: The correct question is who are you?

(Do you plan on bringing in an exorcist or so?)
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Odessa: "Trusting humans again are we? Tch. Fine. Let's go."

------

The girl narrowed her eyes. "Considering I was here first I highly doubt that. Now you can either explain why you are here and why you brought a demon, or I'll have to take more forceful measures. Well? What's it gonna be?"

(She looks angrier than she does in the pic xD)
 Odessa: "Trusting humans again are we? Tch. Fine. Let's go." ------ The girl narrowed her eyes.
Name: Yukimi

Species: Human

Race: N/A

Weapons: Spells/chants

Powers: She can exorcise demons, place barriers, and more.

Weaknesses: The time it takes to perform the spells/chants.

other: She's an exorcist

Bio: She was born while her neighborhood was being haunted by a spirit. An exorcist eliminated the spirit right in front of her. She had a knack for taking down tough demons though she has never faced a truly powerful one yet. She can start off harsh but is actually very kind. A little too kind actually.
last edited più di un anno fa
(XD)

Derith: Get used to it....... Maybe humans can be a new change.....

-------

Nyle: I hate your stench....... *he glared at her* Its disgusting........

Kira: Im just wondering what puts you in the place to order me around.
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Well..now that their gone there's nothing to do." He lifted the cat up into the air. "Might as well open shop. Gotta make a living you know." With another flick of his wrist the sign downstairs flipped around. Abigor hid his horns and fangs away for now. Wouldn't want to scare the customers.
Odessa: "Maybe, but I doubt it!"

-----

The girl didn't answer Kira and instead made a straight vertical line in the air, then a horizontal line across it, then another vertical one. Then she pointed at Nyle. "Seal!"

As soon as she said it, Nyle's snake-like body moved by itself and wrapped itself in knots, held there by the girl's spell.

Yukimi: "Now then. Are you going to tell me your name and reason for being here or do I have to hurt your familiar?"

Simon: "Now now. Whoa. There's no need for that. My name is Simon."

Yukimi: "I didn't ask you."

Simon: "And that is both very rude and it hurts my feelings. I think I'm a very likeable person."
Name: Ventis Magine

Weapons: A sword, basic spells/chants (Just in case), familiars

Powers: Exorcising demons, summoning familiars, basic spells/chants

Weaknesses: We all know the weakness to familiars. The paper gets ruined, the familiar vanishes. Though the familiars can be resummoned with another paper

Other Info: Hes an exorcist and Kira's older brother.

Bio: (:P Minus well say it. It was something I came up with a bit before Nyle was created) Ventis grew up in a small family. Coming from his dad's side, it was tradition for at least one of the kids to become an exorcist. One that actually meant buisness and being the first born, he did so prefering to use familiars as his weapon rather than other tools and magic for demon exorcism. They planned to bring Kira in a while back though he rejected it as bogus and went back to the PC.
 Name: Ventis Magine Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Human Weapons: A sword, basic spells/ch
Nyle: You are a real jerk you know......

Kira: *raises his hands in a comical surrender* Alright alright. You win. My name is Kira and my reasoning for being here is to find a nice place to camp out for a few days. Anything wrong with that?

He didnt lie. He just left out a bit of information. If this is where they were going to stay then they would be staying here for a few days for training and that would also mean camping. It wasnt a lie. Pure truth.

-------

Derith: Odessa, you should learn to adapt......

Ventis: She should. Its something not all can have. Especially those who have distanced so far from human. *he sat up on the roof of a building he had been trailing them since they left Simons building and just now decided to come on walking out* Demon.
Riku114 commented…
666 Posts! The number of the devil! DEEEEMMMOOONNNS! più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Ill be on for 2 più minuti più di un anno fa
*Yukimi walked up to Kira and started to inspect his face closely. Very closely. Too closely.* "And why, might I ask, are you travelling with a demon? Did it promise you something? Riches? Fame? Power? Women?"

Simon: "No but if the offer's on the table..."

Yukimi: "Quiet!"

------

Odessa: "Maybe you should shut up and let me adapt to the thought of your mouth being shut." *She looked at Ventis* "I take it you are an exorcist?" *It made sense. After the cerberus attack, they must have drawn attention. She would have been surprised if there WASN'T an exorcist or two following them.*
Kira: Why? *shruged* He was a pet of mine for ages since I was little. Just recently I found out he was a demon.

-----

Ventis: Yup you got it. Im gonna guess. *looked down at her* Succumbi. Though under my impression a powerless one. Why? To me you look terribly ugly and smell terribly bad.

Derith: *looks at him* Oh oh oh! do me!

Ventis: A demon...... Dark based...... Nightmare or Arch?

Derith: *claps* Good job!

(GTG)
wantadog commented…
It's SUCCUBI, not SUCCUMBI. It keept gnawing at me!!!! più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD Give me a break. I fix the Succubus problem when it should have been succubi! For some reason the m just appears despite we thinking XD più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
*me più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD più di un anno fa
Odessa growled. "Watch it exorcist. I don't need my powers to kill you." *The constant insults towards her just for being a succubus. Even demons seemed to constantly underestimate them just because their main aspect was to seduce.*

------

Yukimi didn't release Nyle and humphed. "Fine. I suppose I believe you." *Something seemed to click in her head and she gasped* "Wait...Kira? You're not Kira Magine are you?"
Kira: Yeah thats me, what about it? *yawned*

---------

Ventis: Just speaking how I know. It should be the other way around if you had your abilities. Also, I can kill you as well, you know?

Derith: Oh come on. Odessa you get along with absolutely no one....... Yeah an exorcist is a bigger more reasonable thing to hate rather then demons or a regular human, but what this one hasnt tried to kill us yet w-

Ventis: You arent planning on a quick attack are you? *he had an unammused look on his face. For a first he was actually allowing demons he trailed to speak before attack them and exorcising them*

Derith: No no no. We were planning on finding an exorcist for help on killing demons.

Ventis: That is why I find you interesting
He was walking around sorting shelves in his shop when Lucid meowed loudly and pawed at his leg. "What is is buddy?" He picked up the cat and held him up to his face. The cat gave him a very focused stare back. "Oh? It's been a while since we've been near one that's not a phoney." To other people it would just have been a cry for attention, but not to him. Lucid happened to be a special cat, sensitive to beings with magical abilities. Specifically, exorcists.
Yukimi: "You're the brother of Ventis Magine?"

------

Odessa: "I find you annoying."
Ventis: Hum? What was that I couldnt hear you? *tone showed that he was obviously trying to get under her skin* Anyways. Why do you want to kill your own kind?

------

Kira: What about it? Why do you care so much?
Odessa's eyes flashed. "You know you sound alot like some little kid that's been hanging around me. He thought it was smart to taunt a demon too, but well..." *She smiled a smile that would make anyone believe she still had her powers* "Let's just say he realizes his mistake." She hadn't actually hurt Kira yet but for all Ventis knew, she did.

------

Yukimi: "Well that explains the know it all attitude. Come. You're coming with me. If you've been around demons I'm not taking any chances. If the leader says you're fine then you can camp here or whatever you wanted." *Still had not released Nyle from the uncomfortable binding spell*
Ventis quickly stood up and pulled out a small paper from his shirt pocket and held it between two fingers with his hand about a foot away from his chest. He had seen Kira a day or two ago but two days was plenty of time to do whatever it was she was implying. He decided to keep his guard up

Ventis: What did you do?

Derith: *facepalmed off in a corner. It was pointless talking to her* Geez, there is no end to this stuff when you have to work with Odessa is there? *he muttered quietly to himself*

-----------

Kira: WHAT?! NO NO NO NO! SIMON!

Nyle: *tied up still* For pette sake its hard to even breathe when Im all tied up like this!
Odessa: "Nothing...yet." *She put emphasis on the 'yet'*

------

Simon: "Huh? Oh yes. Ahem. Now listen here young lady." *Holds finger up*

Yukimi: "you're coming too."

Simon: *Throws hands in the air* "Yay!"
Kira: Thanks a lot Simon......... You are REALLY helpful....... Fine, woman I dont know the name of, show the way.

------------

Ventis glared down at her.

Ventis: Better not. And tell me exactly why youve been hanging around him so much?
Yukimi rolled her eyes. "You took the long way here. Anyone who has been to this spot knows it has a hidden shortcut back to the city. What would take an hour will only take 10 minutes." *Walks into the shadows which actually turns out to be a naturally disguised cave.*

------

Odessa laughed. "How shameful. An exorcists brother has agreed to help a demon."
Ventis: He doesnt go around begging people to allow him to help them. I havent seen him offer help in ages. His just asking to help you isnt like him. What did you bait him with? Money? New video games? A new gaming console?

-------

Kira: Old woman, you are annoying *puts head phones in his ears and begins to listen to music* I dont want to listen to you any more.
Odessa frowned. Was that all this guy knew about his brother? "Maybe he just likes demons more than filthy exorcists."

------

Yukimi: "You're 16? I'm only a year older than you so old woman doesn't really fit unless you're also an old man."
Kira was unable to hear so he just yawned.

Kira: Yeah Yeah.......

----------

Ventis: No, not only me and the rest of the family. I mean EVERYONE..... And also, I dont trust you filthy demons.
Yukimi giggled at his response.

Yukimi: "Well we're almost there old man."

------

Odessa: "Pretty embarrassing for an exorcist to have his brother consorting with demons, isn't it?"
Kira: Hum. *annoyed not listening tone to his voice*

------

Ventis: I still think you promised him something or you are threatening him.
Yukimi: *says a word and Nyle's body knots itself even more and doesn't stop this time.*

------

Odessa: "Come to think of it his pet is a demon too so you must be doubly bad at your job."
Kira: S-STOP IT! *pushed Yukimi pretty weakly* THAT EVIL! ANIMAL CRUELTY!

-------

Ventis: Oh no, Nyles one of my best buds. Despite his snotty additude sometimes....... A family familiar.
Yukimi: *Loosens the spell...slightly* "Why do you protect him? He's a demon."

-----

Odessa: "Do you really find it so hard to believe that little Kira befriended a demon when you just admitted to doing the same? Let's go Derith. I'm sure this guy won't be of much help. Hopefully those other two had better luck."

(*Looks back at post* He is a demon....)
Riku114 commented…
Yeah I know. A familiar demon. link più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Familiars the species più di un anno fa
Ventis: I think that Kira would never like you.

Derith: He doesnt. *sighs* Anyways Im off.

-----------

Kira: Hes my pet. My friend. Dont hurt him! *he had a confident assertive demanding tone*
Yukimi: *Narrows her eyes* "Exactly how many demon friends do you have?"

-------

Odessa: *Rolls her eyes* "I'll be sure to keep little Kira out of harms way." *Has a tone that says she'd do quite the opposite*
Kira: One. *points at Nyle* Him.

-------

Ventis: Im not gonna leave you alone now you know? I heard you were stalking my brother a while ago
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
gonna eat più di un anno fa
Yukimi: "Well that's one too many. See. We're here." *They were back at the city.*

Simon: "Ah. So where to now?"

Yukimi: "I'm taking you to the boss. He'll decide what to do with you."

-------

Odessa: "Suit yourself. I do love an audience."
((I think I'll add another character now.))
Name: Sisceal Alebaster
Race: Irish
Weapon: Clawed gauntlet, his trusty cross and bible.
Powers: Holy magic
Weaknesses: Human limitations
Bio: A priest raised by an old order bent on ridding the world of chaos causing demons. He tangled with Abigor 13 years ago and has had a grudge against him ever since. Making it his goal to make his life as miserable as possible since then.
Other: He doesn't hold anything against the demons like his elders, but he is not afraid to get rid of one if they cross him.
 ((I think I'll add another character now.)) Name: Sisceal Alebaster Age: 36 Species: Human Race:
Riku114 commented…
not sure that is his back o his chest...... più di un anno fa
Abigor didn't even need Lucid to alert him this time. He new that smell anywhere. "Well well. Looks like our old buddy is back in town Lu! Wonder how long until he starts harassing us again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So this is the place eh?" The young priest stood across the street from the bookshop double checking the address. "Never expected 'im to move to a city like this...then again. This place is crawling with demons right now."
Derith: You will never get along with her. I promise. I was just paired with her. She hates everything.

Ventis: Yeah, I realized that. *jumped down from the roof*

-------

Kira: *yawns* Like I care about your boss.
Odessa walked back to the apartment and went inside. "Tch. They're not back yet."

-------

Yukimi: "You'll care if he tells me to exorcise your demon."
Derith: Geez, I thought they would beat us back....... Even if they actually had to move more....... You wasted so much time.......

--------

Kira: Seriously? You use him as a hostage to take him to see if hes gonna be executed. Thats just evil......
Odessa: "Don't go blaming me."

------

Yukimi: "Well if you promise to be more respectful I'll be sure to ask him not to."
Kira: W-why do I have to be respectful to you?!

-------

Derith: I wonder what happened to them.......
Yukimi: "Because if you don't I won't ask to let your demon live." *Smiles* "Is it really that bad to have to be nice?"

------

Odessa: "I don't care so long as they did their job."
It did not take long at all for him to come barging into the shop. A nasty scowl marring his face.
"Welcome! Can I help you with anything good sir." Abigor chimed. Shooting him a big happy grin in response.
"Don't you give me that! You know exactly why I'm here you slimy son of a---"
"Yeesh. You have quite the foul mouth for being a priest."
"Oh shut up! You know your silver tongue wont work on me. Not anymore."
"Well you're no fun.." He turned around to work on sorting books again.
Kira: To people who force me to do things it is.

---------

Derith: Hum.......

Ventis remaineed silent, he was listening to what they were saying and examining them all in the meanwhile looking around the area for anything suspicious