gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 4728

più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Do you want information or not?" He said curtly. His smile disappearing in response to her attitude.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa crossed her arms. "That depends on what you info you're giving us."
"And that will depend on your attitude." He crossed his arms and leered back at her.
*Waiting on Riku*
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Derith: Oh now now, lets all just get along alright? We arent enemies but all demons a like.

-----------

Kira: So where would a bus stop be *looked around* I dont know your area much, I really only knew my own area of the town. And by my own area I mean a block or two away from my house
Simon: "Oh don't worry. It's nearby. Only a five minute walk."

Odessa: "He's a demon? Could have fooled me."
"Oh ha ha." He laughed sarcastically at her little comment. "Anyway, I do agree with the boy. Let's try and be civilized here. The more we fight amongst ourselves the easier our enemies will take us down."
Derith: Dont. Call. Me. A. Boy. It makes me sound like a little kid.

--------

Kira: Oh I can walk for ages. I just wanted to make sure you knew where you were going
"Sorry, but to me you kind of are..that I I don't know your name." He shrugged. "You didn't have to get snippy about it though, just correct me."
Simon: "Most of the time I don't but this time I brought my map." *Holds out an empty hand and then looks at it.* "...oops."

Odessa: "Ugh. Anyway. We're only here for as much information as you can give us about what's going on, how to get all of our powers back, and ways of getting back into hell. As I recall, conventional portals are out of the question."
Kira: I think you should go get it then. ....... Not to be rude......

--------

Derith: You are starting to get on my nerves........ Anyways, Odessa is right. We need as much as we can get
Simon: "Oh fine." *Walks back and returns a few minutes later with the map.* "See? nothing to worry about....though we may need to turn around."
Kira: *raised an eyebrow* Why?
"Like I told you before you need to find the human that activates your powers again. The more you are in contact with them the more your powers will come back. As for why you are here, well that differs from demon to demon, but usually it's because you did something that they didn't like." He leaned against the wall. "You are right about the portal, if you want to get back your going to need something much stronger. I should have some books around here with several spells that would work."
Simon: "Because according to this map the bus stop is in the other direction."

Odessa: "Uh-huh. That doesn't explain everything. Sometimes my powers would come in a huge burst and sometimes I'd only get a trickle of power."
"I never said that it was consistent. I mean..look at me. I only met her yesterday and my powers are still active. You'd think they would have worn off by now right?"
Derith: *sighs* Same here, one moment I can easily gather enough to go into my demonic form, but other times i dont even believe I can even dim the room. Do you think there is a way to make it more consistent?

Kira: *sighs* Fine then. Lets turn around
last edited più di un anno fa
Odessa: "Well so long as that is all it is then I'm fine. Still he's right. The more consistent, the better. We can't be in the middle of a battle and suddenly not have any powers."

Simon: "Okay...no...wait." *Flips the map* "Oh...that makes more sense."
"Maybe the closer you get to the human the more power you get back? I'm not saying that's how it works, but it is a possibility."
Kira: ...... You are really an idiot arent you...... Why am i stuck paired with you.......

Kira was joking around which he grew bad at over his antisocial years so it sounded a lot like he was serious about it

------------------

Derith: Oh thats gonna be fun *sarcasm* Is there anythign else at all you know?
Simon: "Because your only other choice was to have Odessa accompany you."
Kira: That would be horrible........
Simon: "Indeed."
Kira: Now come on lets go before it gets too late.
"This is not going to be an easy task. You're going to have to learn fast because once they catch wind that our powers are returning they will suspect a rebellion is at hand and will not hesitate to take us out."
Simon: "Okeedokee." *Walks towards the bus stop*

Odessa: "Us? Aren't you happy with your little human job?" She mocked.
"I am perfectly happy with my job. If you must know my motives are revenge. They wronged me so I intend on paying them back for it."
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
(THIS IS TACOBELL!!!)
wantadog commented…
and now I'm hungry. Thanks alot. più di un anno fa
Axel1313 commented…
No. This is Patrick. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
wow i have typed 'ha's in ages...... i usually type lol più di un anno fa
Odessa looked at him for a minute before shrugging. "I can understand that. So you got any reading material lying around here that you can't show the humans?"
Alex walked down the street as he passed by the book store and twitched for a second to look over at it and then at the sign.

Alex: I think I hit the jackpot.

-------

Derith: *he yawned* What else are we looking for Odessa......
Odessa: "Believe it or not, we're not the only demons who have tried to stage a rebellion. You said yourself we need to do our homework."
"I have tons of books not for mortal eyes." With a wave of his hand a line of ancient demonic texts floated over. "Have at it."
Odessa grabbed one and opened it. For the first time in awhile, she was totally silent as she read the book.
Derith grabbed another as opened it and quickly began to read through it. Despite his looks he was a rather good reader, just he didnt tend to have much time for it in hell....... Earth is another thing though. Its calm..... Too calm, but calm ehough to allow them to read
Odessa: "Book of spells....book of books of spells....book of books of books of spells....Here's something...." *Grabs the big old looking book and begins to read.* "Very old language. Can barely read most of it."
Derith went over to hover over it

Derith: What is it you are looking for in there
Odessa: "Well we can't have been the only ones who have tried to rebel so I figure if we find records of those incidents, we can better prepare."
Derith: Hum..... Then Ill go through the history books. *grabbed out one of the books and began to read it*
"If you need any help translating or don't understand something just let me know." He yawned. "I'm going to go make some coffee..."
Derith: Im all good with this translating.
Odessa: "This language died back when my grandfather was a kid..." *She was having trouble which showed just how young she actually was compared to everyone else.*
"Now you're making me feel really old...I was a teenager when that language was just getting started." He laughed as he came back sipping his coffee.
Derith: This was one of the languages I grew up with. It was near it was in its mid age when I grew up *he flipped through the pages* I havent found smething in this language in ages....
Odessa: "Okay this word either says rebellion or potato. I can't be sure..."
Derith: *didnt look at the her book* Im gonna take a guess and say it probably means rebellion.....
"I'm going to guess that too." He laughed. "If you need help translating that don't be afraid to ask."
Odessa merely scowled. It was obvious she didn't like him very much.

Simon and Kira got onto the bus when it came and started on their way towards teh end of the city. "We should be there in say...15 minutes?"
Kira: Alright then. *pulled out a PSP and began to play it. It was habbit of him now for anything over a 2 minute wait, he would pull out some sort of electronic to play it and burn the time*

Derith sat down. He was a bit rusty at translating this but still found it a bit easy. After the language had died off he hadnt seen it in a while so he had a bit of trouble.
Odessa put down the book she was reading and moved on to a different one. Some were in a more recent language which she could read, but there were just as many ones that she couldn't even begin to know what the titles were.

Simon: *Begins to whistle*
Kira: You are noisy.

--------

Derith flipped though the pages.

Derith: *frowned* It doesnt seem like any rebellions actually succeeded.......