gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 4728

più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
((What have I missed?))
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
silver hugs tessa (he is in sleepy mode ) he looked at her in a way "then how come your not fat?"
(i feel bad for him now)
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Tessa: Cause i eat souls. They dont put much calories and when I eat human food it doesnt do much, I burn it and use it quicker then ever.

Tessa fell back into human form

(Wanta your turn to write the recap!)
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(Not much. They confronted the nightmare demon, who ran away. Then went to a restaurant. Odessa joined them and told them they were going to be helping her attack Hell. An argument started and that's pretty much it.)

Odessa: "...I don't know this town. The humans'll have to find a place."
Silver thought the fact that she could never get fat a good thing and ask"would you ever try to eat my soul tessa?"
((Alright, thanks!))

"That's perfectly understandable." With a wide grin he stood and put his cup on the counter. It's handle now very crooked. He locked everything up before following her out the door. "You really have nothing to worry about though. I swear that I am one of the good guys."
Tessa thought about it for a bit and shook her head.

Tessa: Na...... I eat stranger's souls. Once I know someone its hard for me to eat them

------

Kira looked at Simon

Kira: You are telling me I have to find it?
Simon: *Had somehow snagged a fair portion of Kira's food.* "Mmph?" *Swallows* "Ah. Don't worry. I'll help ya look."
BRB Shingeki no Kyojin Time!
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
"I believe you don't worry." She said with a wide smile of her own, prancing along beside him as she silently thanked...everything for him walking her back. "But um..." she looked up at him, her smile growing slightly embarrassed, "I once read a book that demons like to sneak up here to devour human skins and souls...is that true?" She had a child like curiosity about him and his world now, and she had to use every once of willpower not to lash out the dozens of questions she had.
Silver smiled ans slowly started waking up and smiled tessa "So what are you planing later ?"he didnt have nothing to do
"Some of them do. It really depends on the demon. Some like the soul..some like the flesh and so on and so forth. The lesser demons are the ones who tend to completely devour humans without restraint."
Tessa shruged.

Tessa: Tommarow Im probably going to my job the who knows what......
Her lips forned a small pink O as she nodded, "I see....what about you? Do you eat souls and devour flesh? She said with a high alert on..." she added as a small joke, giggling quietly at her own antics.
"I used to devour souls." He spoke very seriously, but then a smile spread across his face again. "But now I prefer cupcakes and gummy bears." This time he was aiming to poke fun at her.
She only giggled in response, and very slowly reached into her pocket to produce that bag of those delicious little animals, "Good, because I' afraid they don't make gummy bears with little gummy souls." She said,forcing a small adorable pout as she popped one into her mouth. She really did carry them with her everywhere.
"That's too bad." He laughed as she brought out the bag again. "If you're not careful though you may just turn into one. Then what would you do?"
Her answer was quick and to the point, "Probably do my best not to eat myself, then within an hour, be walking around with one leg and no arms because I just couldn't resist."
His head snapped back with laughter. "My, you are just the cutest little thing."
Her cheeks colored with a small pink hue, and she leaned her head down as she once again giggled quietly, "Oh no I'm not...cute yes, but not the cutest I would say." She said playfully, popping another gummy into her mouth.
"Cutest person I've met in a long time." Tilting his head to the side he smiled sweetly at her. "And that's certainly saying something."
Silver yawned and laid down and close his eyes"better get some some sleep then" as he slowly started falling asleep
Her blush grew and she pushed his arm gently, shaking her head as she chuckled, "Flattery won't get you a discount on cookies big guy." She teased.
Tessa: *yawned* alright. *she began to fall asleep..... not that she was tired.....*

-------

Kira: ...... *looks at his food* ....... You sure?
"Awww. And just when I was getting my hopes up too." He teased back.
Her smile never faded, and was as bright as ever. She held up the bag of sweet treats as she continued asking him questions, "One morequestionnaires n....just how old are you?"i
(so i wait now until skip to morning)
Simon: "Sure sure. You've got the check so it's the least I can do. Come on Odessa, help me flag down a taxi." *Walks off.*

Odessa: *For the first time is smiling because of Simon* "Ha! Sure." *Follows him*
(Im waiting for wanta........ Either that or Im waiting like you emo.......)
"Now you're really testing my memory." He had to think about it for a while. "I can't think of an exact number, but I can tell you thousands of years. I've been around since B.C."
Her steps faltered, and she actually tripped, "Holy green guacamole! You are old!" She squeaked, staring at him with wide bright green eyes.
(unless you want our characters to get in a awkward moment)
He gave and earnest smile."Yeah..when I say I've been around for a while I really mean it. And now you also know why I call those other demons children."
"But aren't they children?" She asked, munching on a bear as she offered him one, "I mean, they hardly look older than their mid teen years."
"Actually..most of them are well over one hundred years old." He happily accepted the sweet. Popping it in his mouth. "We age very differently than you humans. If at all really."
"Holy geebs..." she said between chewing. She felt so ignorant. All of these demons were all around here, and she was off in candy land..."Well, that is great to know. I guess I can't call them children anymore, considering they are nearly four times my age..."
(Sorry to have to say this, but me, riku, and emoboy need a timeskip. Can you guys finish up in the next couple of posts? Again very sorry. I'd like to have everyone be on the same timeline.)
last edited più di un anno fa
"Oh no, I believe you have every right to. Seeing as you act so much more mature than they do. Which is very sad if you think about it...you'd think they would learn about now, but no."
"I think the same thing about human children." She said with a sigh. "Though I'm not too far off from their age, I'm only twenty three myself, but hey...might as well act like an adult than a hoodlum."
più di un anno fa cutiepie101010 said…
((wait what's going on right now?))
(Waiting for a good time to timeskip for me
(Okay. unless anyone has any objections. We will be timeskipping now.)
(Im okay!)
(Okay so where do you want to timeskip to?)
(morning)
(Okee.)

The next morning Odessa woke up with a big headache. She yawned and slowly stood up. She had been arguing with that annoying kid all night. He just wouldn't see reason. Eventually Simon ended up dragging Kira away while Derith did the same to her. Odessa briefly wondered if all humans were like that. "OI! Wake up!" *Kicks Kira, who was sleeping in Simon's apartment after the battle between Nyle and that demon messed his house up.*
(Wouldnt Derith be too?)
wantadog commented…
Ya he would but I figured that was just common sense. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
No real need to mention it. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
yeah i was just making sure più di un anno fa
Kira: Go away old hag...... *he mummer half asleep*

Derith was laying down hands behind head looking up at the cieling.

Derith: Please dont cause a fight on such a relaxing morning.......

----

Tessa woke up with a small yawn and stood up. She was going to need to get ready for work soon..... Sadly.....

----

Rayn: *walked into Alex's room and looked out the window* Wow the plant is really gone

Alex: *rubbed his sleepily eye as he got up being awoken by Rayn* I told you it would only last 3 hours.

Rayn: Oh morning.

Alex: Morning.
last edited più di un anno fa
Morning already? Where does the time go anymore. Rolling himself out of bed he sleepily headed towards the bathroom when... CLUNK! "Oh Ow!..." He rubbed his head as pain shot through it, but what? Running into the bathroom (carefully this time) he slid to a halt right in front of the mirror. Horns? His horns had grown back. His canines where quite a bit larger too and razor sharp. Finally! After all these years his powers were coming back! He could feel the strength building in his body.
Odessa: "I said up. You wanted us to prepare so go find us a place to practice. Go. Now. Right now." *Kicks him again.*

Simon: *Was wearing an apron that said 'worlds best babysitter'* "Now now. There'll be plenty of time for that. In the meantime. I think we should do some research. Kira and I will find a suitable place and you and Derith can go back to that bookshop, but first, who wants waffles?"