gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 4728

più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
(T^T ok i will stay and riku thta means alot to me)
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
(*glomps you* My buddy will stay.)
(yush i will)
(*releases and whipes eyes* So want to have silver see tessa on the roof maybe?)
(silver is going to sleep but he has a balcony so maybe she can drop on his balcony?)
(Oh alright thatll work)

Tessa yawned as she stood up on the roof (dont ask me how she got there in the earlier post). She was gonna go grab something to eat so she began to walk off on the roof when she slipped and went slidding down the roof and then off it. Quickly she caught herself on the first thing she could, the balcony railing of Silver's balcony. She hung there by one hand.

Tessa: A little help!
più di un anno fa cutiepie101010 said…
(can i join?)
silver heard a sound and a voice from the roof then from his balcony and walked too it he was already in his sleeping sweater (pic) and opened his door to the balcony and saw to his surprise he saw tessa "can i help you Tessa?"
 silver heard a sound and a voice from the roof then from his balcony and walked too it he was already
(sure cutiepie!)

She continued to dangle at the balcony railing.

Tessa: Can you help me up? I feel from the roof.
silver grab her hand and pulled her up from the rail"you fell from my roof hmm that would explain the noise "
A sweatdrop appeared on Tessa's head

Tessa: Thanks for helping me and sorry about the noise. I really dont have much to do at night.
Name: Scarlet Rouge Henderson

Species: (Demon or human?) Human

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional) Mexican bur mostly White

Weapons: two handguns and a pocketknife

Other Info: She can be random and she can relate to almost anything.

Bio: She was born into a rich family but they all died in a mansion fire when she was 10.She was adopted by a man named Christopher and he taught her almost everything she knows.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa humphed which was no surprise. "Why? You think so little of me that you have to offer me your pity food?"
Derith looked at her.

Derith: No, humans will just think you are some creepy hobo if you keep being her in some trampy clothes spying on people.
link this is what she looks like.
Odessa: "For the last time this is what I wear. It's not even that revealing. Sheesh." *Had not noticed that she had grabbed the breadstick and was eating it.*

Simon: *Eating Derith's food*
silver shrug and went back inside and went into his room and turned on his t.v while drinking some tea
Tessa looked over at Silver.

Tessa: You mind if I join?

------

Kira: Simon...... Really?

Derith: Now come on inside

(Gtg i may be back later)
((where should i come in or what should i do or idk just how will i get included?))
(Just pop in anywhere.)

Simon: "What?"

Odessa: *Grumbles but heads inside. When she got in, she immediately whacked Kira over the head and sat as far away from him as she could.*
((so what's going on?after i find out i'll fgure out where to come in.))
(Uh...Most of the characters are in a random restaurant while Tessa and Silver are at Silver's house. Abigor is walking Minnie to a differnt restaurant I think and that's pretty much it. Not much has happened yet.)
((okay.I'll just have her walk into the same restaurant as where most of the peoples are.))

Scarlet walked into a restaurant and looked around.She saw a few people staring at her.Probably 'cause of her dark clothes.She sat down and looked at the menu.
Derith walked back in after her and sat down back in his seat.

Kira: Geez she hates me..... *he looked over at Scarlet but dismissed it, everyone was how they were.*

Derith: Why is my food half gone?
last edited più di un anno fa
Scarlet furrowed her brow.She was wondering what she would get....maybe icecream?And then she remembered Alexander...she missed him.She fought back tears and focused.Vanilla icecream drizzled with chocolate?Probably.
Simon: "If it's any consolation I'm sure they forgot the salt."
Looks at some people talking and looks back at her menu.She was bored out of her mind.When was something interesting gonna happen in her life?
Derith: Damn you Simon....... You are annoying.
Katrina jumped up out of nowhere,just to see how people were gonna react.Yeah,that's right.I'm awesomely weird.That obviously means I'm epic.She smiled to herself.
Odessa was ignoring anyone and everything and didn't even react to Katrina. She was quiet for a minute before speaking up. "I'm attacking Hell. Kira is going with me. What about you guys?"
(Hey I gtg sleep see ya in the morning! *gasp* Shingeki no Kyojin tommarow!)
silver looked at tessa and sighed "ok fine" he returned to watching his t.v and yanwed
Katrina sat back down and frowned at her menu.Should she get a milkshake instead?
Tessa walked over and sat down next to Silver.

Tessa: Thanks. So what you watching?

----

Kira: What makes you say that I will?

Derith turneded around to Katrina for a mere milisecond then back forward when Odessa spoke.

Derith: Why should we want to.
silver showed her the name of the show he was watching *tom and jerry* and rub his eye "its a old show i still watch "
Odessa: "For one, you don't have a choice. I said you're coming so you're coming. and secondly, they banished you. They kicked you out and humiliated you. Hell has been corrupted. We no longer have actual goals. We sit around spiting the humans and cursing any authority higher than ourselves. I still believe that even if demons aren't good, they're at least noble. It's still my home and I'll be damned if some jackass named Satan is going to destroy it."

Simon: "Hear hear. Hey you gonna finish that?" *Grabs Kira's plate.*
Derith yawned listening to Odessa's little speech.

Derith: I would agree....... Its too chaotic there but its too calm here...... At least when demons arent coming about day and night...... Like seriously, the food tastes good and I dont have to worry about someone trying to attack me while I eat, but the fact that I dont have to worry at all makes me worry. Its too calm for me to be comfortable.

Kira: Yes I am going to finish it. *grabs his plate back* And also, you arent a god, old hag. You cant tell me to do something and Ill do it.

--------

Tessa: I think I heard of it. *she yawned and poofed into her wolf form and layed down how dogs would* No worries, I wont eat you.
Odessa: "How cute. You think you have a choice. Here's the bottom line. I need my powers. If you can find a way of getting my powers back without you then you don't have to go, otherwise suck it up."
silver wasnt moving nor did react to tessa being in her wolf form "........." he just stop
Kira: Oh really? So Im an important key now? Without me your powers would be gone. Isnt that interesting eh? Wonder what would happen if I were to die....... Would that mean you would become nothing more than the 'worthless' humans you despise so much?
*A knife embedded itself in the wood of Kira's chair, beside his eye. Odessa was the one who threw it and had a scary look in her eyes.* "I don't know. Let's find out shall we? If I can't get my powers back using you then I really have no use for you, do I? and if that is the case then I might as well give in to my demon urges. Now tell me little boy. Do you have anything else to say?" *Her tone was deadly. The malice in her voice was enough to make several people around the restaurant shiver. Though they didn't know why it was suddenly so cold. It was even enough to make Simon chilly.*
Riku114 commented…
REALLY! WHO MADE SIMON CHILLY! I DONT LIKE CHILLY BUT SIMON GETS IT WHY DOES ONLY SIMON GET IT! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
lol più di un anno fa
Kira: ..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­

Derith: Odessa thats not how you use a knife look. You use the fork and put it in the food. Like this *put the fork in the middle of the area he wants to cut* Then cut around it. Like this *cuts around the fork* You lift the fork and eat the food. Unless you think the chair is food which it isnt.

-------

Tessa looked up at him....... What was he doing..... Is this what he did everynight or what...... Anyways, she put her head on her paws and watched Tom and Jerry
Odessa ignored Derith's attempt at humor and kept her eyes locked on Kira. You didn't need to be an expert to know what she was saying. Go ahead and call your little familiar. See if that helps you.

Simon: "Now now everyone. I'm sure Kira is just worried that we aren't planning things out as much as we should. If we were to undertake this action. We'd need to plan. We'd need a safe place, away from demons so we could prepare. And we'd need to know as much about it as we can."
wantadog commented…
She did NOT say that out loud. Just mentioning because people seem to have trouble when I do that kind of thing. più di un anno fa
silver started moving he fell asleep and awoke he yanwed and scratch teesa head "hey girl "he said with a lazy smile
Tessa looked up at him and then lifted her head and had a small wolf like smile.

Tessa: Hey there. Do you know how nice it is to be a wolf?
Nyle: I dont like you.

Kira: ........ I dont want Nyle to fight........ Hes my pet that Ive thought as just a pet, Im not going to tell him to fight unless he does it himself. Hes not a Pokemon or a Digimon or a Yugiyohmon or a whatevermon. Im not gonna be all like...... GO NYLE I CHOOSE YOU!

Derith: I agree. Ill go if you really want to but hell is huge and tough. Plan first
silver nodded side ways "No what does it feel like " then he remembered some wolfs from animal plant "um......"
Odessa: *Looks away.* "Of course we're going to plan. I'm not as stupid as you guys make me out to be. All I'm saying is the kid is coming whether he wants to or not."
Tessa: Its amazing *sighs* Its like you dont worry about anything. You know unlike a large percentage of other demons who fought and all, I just ate, slept, and made buddies. I was never a fan of fighting nor any of the nightmare demon like stuff or succumbi like stuff. Eating was my life.
(I keep on forgetting to reply to one side DAFF!)

Derith: Fine by me, but where would we go?