gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2232

più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( LOL no not like that XD , Kenpachi my charcter is like Kenpachi, feels pain and what not but has a shit ton of brute force behind him )
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Yeah he doesn't have to have the exact same set of stats (or whatever) as fallax. Just be evenly matched in some way or another.... just as long as he can get injured and doesn't destroy any other character without the player allowing him. )) Gio's eyes darted over to Finnick, he was nearly knocked from the skies by Sarutobi's attack. He flew up after Finnick, his breastplate was oily with black demon's blood. "Forget the lesser demons, we will try to flank that one from the skies." He motioned down to Sarutobi. "Help me gather my soldiers!"

"I dunno... " Annabelle arched her shoulders into a shrug. "Sweet things hurt my teeth."
last edited più di un anno fa
-Sarutobi only smirked- "you highly underestimate my skill, becuase you don't sense my magic power, however i'll take the oppertunity your giving me angel, SAKURA let's go !"

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax stood. He once more ruffled his daughter's hair.
(Hold up...you've been saying this whole time that he doesn't use magic...and yet you just said he is?)
((And you used a lot of magic earlier too. )) Annabelle looked back up to Fallax and pushed her hair out her eyes. She made a playful attempt at pushing him away.
( sort of will be explained in due time , it's secert as to how he's using it , it's not the magic your thinking of , he can't Cast a spell or control an element, it will be explained )
( day time peacock isn't magic is a pyschail move in witch the person is punching fast enough that the air lights up in a peacock like fan becuase of firction. like I said i'll explain what he can do later, he's using "pyschail Magic" I guess is what you could call it )

-Sarutobi looked over and saw Sakura was in a hold becuase of Zoey but he noted the other angel's were flying away- "damn this isn't good Sakura c'mon let's get out of here!"
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Zoey released Sakura and flew back into the skies, joining back up with the others.

Izzy reentered the room when she was done with changing Drake's diaper.
-Sakura started to gasp for air but Sarutobi picked her up and booked it towards where he tought an exit was- -Sarutobi thought to himself- "Damn those angel's are gathering up for something, what could it be , are they going to erdicate this city, is there no safe heaven within our world now ?" -He leaped up some buildings and set sakura down he sat down beside her-

Sakura looked up "Sensei what are we doing !?"

-Sarutobi bit his lip using those moves tired him out his body wasn't use to this much out put in a day anymore but he lied to sakura- "resting for the night we need our sleep"

-Sakura yawned- "no we don't"

-Sarutobi gripped his knee and bit his lip harder and thought to himself- "I should of been training more and I wouldn't be in the state i'm in what was I thinking ? using the twin wolf palm and moring peacock along with spirit breaker in a day damn it!"

-Sakura fell asleep-
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((This rp just got so complicaited for some bullshit ))

Finnick just hurried off to help gaurd the soldiers' rear.
-Sarutobi's leggs were crossed sakura was sleeping on his knee, Sarutobi had his arms crossed his head slightly down and eye's closed he wasn't in a deep sleep but enough to rest his body he could still hear what was going on around him-

-a demon crawled up to where Sarutobi and sakura were it was mostly dead it's wings were torn off it was missing a horn and his left leg looked like it was blown off along with his right eye torn out- "help me" -gasped the demon-

-Sarutobi opened one eye and looked at the dieing creature- "very well" -Sarutobi stood up and walked over towards it he picked up it's head and broke it's neck- "rest in peace brother" -he walked back to his area and resumed his postion-

((You only have to worry about that shit if you plan on godmodding so shutup ._.))

Gio watched the demon flee and signalled for the others to follow, charging after Sarutobi.
( oh great he just wants sleep )

-Sarutobi heard angels approaching he shot right up and looked around the corner-

Angel : Lord Gio wants us to find and kill that demon, we saw him enter this building let's move in

-Sarutobi let out a soft enough grunt so he couldn't be heard he put a cloth over Sakura in hopes to hide her and snuck off , he got couple sneak attacks in on the angels before coming out to see the large group that was above him-

Sarutobi : why can't you just leave us alone ?
((-__- alright.))

Finnick flew up to the top of a building and sat on the edge.
-Sweat poured down Sarutobi's brow , he noticed the angel from before landing on the building he smirked- "I thought you didn't want to fight Angel, or are here to finish what we started ?"
Gio heard the demon speak to Finnick. He knew what he was attempting. He shook his head to Finnick, hoping he wouldn't give in to he demon's game and respond.
Fallax laughed a little. It almost felt for a moment like things were back to normal. But he knew they weren't. He could sense the angels off in the distance. They weren't moving towards him. It was times like this that he was glad he had the ability to suppress his aura enough to undetectable levels. It was one of the things that had earned him his rank. He shook the thoughts off and picked up his daughter. She hadn't yet learned how to separate her living and demon forms so it seemed. How could she? She had no one to teach her.
"Nope.." he sighed , looking away. "Why do you want to me so bad?"
-some angel's were to hasity and rushed forward , Sarutobi grunted, he kicked one in the face , elbowed another, and appeared behind the final one breaking it's neck- "you know your going to need better lackies than this to dispose of me" -Sarutobi looked up toward the other angel he reconized it , the one that came in, he couldn't let his fatigue get to him but he begun panting- -inner thoughts- "shit what can I do, Sakura's in the building I have to lead them away" -Sarutobi smiled- "TAG YOUR IT!" -he through down some smoke bombs fomr his back pocket and booked down an alley way in hopes the angels could follow him-
Annabelle grinned a huge grin and tried to climb on her father's head. "You're so tall. I'm going to grow tall and big too! I am gonna get big muscly muscles and beat up all the boys!"
"Dammit, not without my orders!" Gio flew up higher and then squinted downward. He waited too long, he had given the demon too much room to run. He flew forward and then weaved up and down. "Stay with me, attack only him. No distractions!"
The demon shivered at the thought. "Nah. You don't need to do that. I can do it for you," he said, allowing her to climb him.
"But what if you have a cold. Then, who will beat up the boys for me?"
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Izzy laughed softly, watching Annabelle play with her father. Everything felt normal for a moment, even though she knew this probably wouldnt last, she enjoyed it for now.
-Sarutobi had time to climb a building the on coming fleet flew by and Sarutobi leaped down onto one of the angels backs- "SUPRISE!" -he yelled as he broke the angels neck and he leaped onto another repeating actions until the angel turned around it was chaos, angels begun thrusing there spears sword and whatever else but sarutobi was quick enough to evade until one angel tackled him and threw him into a building-

-Sarutobi layed amongest the rubble holding his rib cage panting but stood back up- "you cheeky bastards" -Sarutobi smiled taking a fighitng stance- "whose up for round 2"
The demon sighed. "I'll always protect you."
Gio charged in the hole, drawing his sword. He did not hesitate to swing the blade at the demon's head as he flew forward.

Annabelle tried to balance herself on his head. "And I'm gonna protect you!" She said, smugly. She squealed as she lost her balance and grabbed on to his hair for support.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
While Izzy watched father and daughter, Ricky took this as his chance to quietly slip from the livingroom. He made his way to the door and unbolted it. He opened the door just enough to let his body through. Once completed he walked out closing the door quietly behind himself.
( lol this chase is quite epic XD )

-Sarutobi avoided decpitation but his chest got a cut across it he grutned in pain but he brought up his knee to connect with Gios stomach before flipping away to get some distance taking another fighting pose but this time he drew his staff- "let's dance"
Gio grunted and landed harshly on the floor. He quickly folded his wings and studied the demon's dance, searching for a flaw. He was sweating profusely underneath the helm and his cheeks burned with unholy blood. He figured this demon would be dead if it weren't for his solier's brash actions, and his poor command. He won't let this happen again. His knuckles cracked as he gripped the hilt of the sword. He would not speak a word to the demon, instead he simply moved forward thrashing his weapon at the demon's open wound.
-Sarutobi snorted and brught his staff down to parry the Angels thrust he swung his leg up to connect with Gios neck-
The father held back a yip as his daughter yanked onto his hair for grip. He didn't take her off, however. He found it to be a bonding experience he hadn't been able to have with her before.
Gio was knocked to the ground in surprise. His helmet flew from his head, leaving his head exposed. Gio quickly gathered himself, stood and ran t Sarutobi, stopping a foot a way where he swung his entire body around with his sword, slicing at his opponent's arm in an attempt to disarm him.

Annabelle giggled and slid down his hair, and on to his shoulder where she proceeded to tie his hair into little knots.
-Sarutobi went to parry again but missed as the Blade sliced through his Arm Sarutobi Grunted as his arm became limp but he brought back his other fist as an Aura surounded it- "DEMONIC SAGE ART: MYSTIC PALM!" -he thrusted his good hand forward into Gio's Back and leaped back a bit as blood trinkled down his arms- "shit" -he mumbled to himself-

( now ninny Mystic palm doesn't cuase outer damage but innerard damage because of the brute force of the strike from the palm it's self it's like condensed punch or being hit with wind pressure)
Gio stumbled forward with a gasp. He felt pain shoot through his entire body. Where were his soldiers??! He tried to stand firm but his legs were trembling. What did the demon do to him? He whipped around and lifted his sword above his head and screamed as he tried to plunge it idownward into the demon's chest.
-Sarutobi was getting weak, the sword pierced his chest slightly not enough to go through but enough cause him pain, Sarutobi winced a bit as he brought up his leg so his heel would connect with gio's Chin-

-in the abandon building Sakura woke up- "sensei?" -she than realized her Sensei was gone- "AHH SENSEI !!!!! WHERE DID YOU GO SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!" -she recklessly rushed out of the building to see all the angels fighitng demons , demons were falling from the sky as were angels, Sakura's eye's widen as tears fell down her face- "SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&qu­ot;
Gio easily fell back, tearing the sword the demon's chest. He collapsed on to his back.
-Sarutobi staggered back the pain in his chest and arm was great he used his staff to anchor him so he could have a stable stance- "I....win....this ...one" -Sarutobi used the last of his strength to leap back through a window he fell into another building and landed on the solid concerate and gasped for air- "not my smartest move" -he gasped-

-some angels flew in- "LORD GIO!!!! WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!" -they insantly helped Gio to his feet- "WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU FIGHT !"

-Sakura saw her sensei fall through a window and and she rushed to where he was insantly-
( -claps- yay good fight ninny :P )

Fallax chuckeled a little. "Having fun? I've got plenty of hair to do it with," he said with a slight laugh.
Finnick sighed and looked to the heavens
Gio pulled away from the angels. "I told you to stick togetherc, and attack only him... There is much more to do. " He staggered towards the gapping hole and flew out, dropping and rising in the air. He flew towards Finnick and landed clumsily beside him. "Enjoying your rest?"
-Another angel landed behind Gio he walked forward and smiled- "my my Gio what has my little brother come to ? are the lesser demons to much for you to handle ?" -he dusted off his armoer and tucked his sword in his sheath- "should we send you to a lesser area with less demons prehaps?"

( his name is Arkel )
 -Another Angel landed behind Gio he walked inoltrare, avanti and smiled- "my my Gio what has my little brother
"hmm?" he looked back at him. "oh, yeah.. just a bit distracted.."
(Ninny, you haz skippedeth me)
((Oopsedeth.))

"If you have a lot of hair how come Drake is bald."

"So much so that you you've neglected to follow my orders?" He looked up at Arkel. "Arkel, what are you doing here? I'm fine. We jut need to regroup." He arched his shoulders. He could tell Arkel wanted to start something.
Fallax chuckled. "He's just a baby. You were bald at that age, too."
((Y sb no post?)) "Simply not true." Annabelle responded. "Will I get long hair like yours?"
"Sorry for not wanting to rush to my death.The demons aren't the only ones dying.." he sighed" look around."