gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2232

più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-A angel of Arkel's flew beside Zoey-

Angel: "don't let him bug you the general has been to the Brink of death more than once, and has Seen death in the face more than once he doesn't act like our alley but nun of you can tell he's full of rage for his brother almost being killed. just let him be, his merciless attitude come's with what he's done in his life " -the angel looked at Zoey once more- "i'm sure if any of us were in trouble he'd save us" -The angel flew back a bit-
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(There we go! That's what I was gettin' at XDD
and I see how it is, sb. Forgettin' all about the poor oppressed demon TT~TT)

"Yeah." He sighed. "But first, I need food. I haven't eaten that entire time...19 months without food isn't safe, Izzy..."
-Arkel was beside Gio- "my dear brother , do tell us the plan for these demons ?" -Arkel looked forward- "were close"
( i guess if you watch DBZ you could compare his personality to cooler, of whom I love and his dickish attitude and what not ahh Cooler your so awesome XD )
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
"Enough Arkel! Attacking one of your own kind is a crime punishable by death." He gared at Arkel as he flew ahead. He looked at Zoey with admiration, that he quickly disguised with disapproval. "Calm yourself, Zoey. You could make a good captain if it weren't for your temperment. We're looking for demons, Finnick, I am glad you've decided to join us. I still have a trace on that one from ealier. He may lead us to more."

Annabelle smiled as well, and burrowed her face in her mother's lap. But the dread did not leave her.

più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Zoey turned to the random angel after nodded slightly to Gio, "what you've been through in life gives you no excuse to act the way he does. When it comes to certain things you have to put what's happened aside and fight for what will be. If you think he's the only one who's almost lost his life, or seen lives of loved ones taken thousands of times over then you're simply an idiot."
last edited più di un anno fa
-Arkel looked ahead than fell silent thinking to himself- "if only brother if only you saw what I endured in hell, you weren't there for that , nothing could prepare for that" -Arkel stood still waiting for the others he had flown a bit too fast he looked at his hands he was shaking with Anger , oh so much anger another thought corssed his mind- "when I find this demon that Layed his hands on my brother I promise I promise him who ever he is will not know the meaning of pain" -Arkel's face quickly became one of distorted insanity-
(Post above edited for ninny... slightly...)

Izzy held Annabelle close, "I know it isn't, but I gave you all the meat we had left.." she paused for a moment, "maybe in the larger freezer in the basement there may be something left over?"
(zoey replied to your random angel, wolf)
( you know I feel sorry for Sarutobi )

-Sarutobi awoke to see he was bandaged , Sakura was beside him in a room meditating- "what are you doing Sakura"

-Sakura smiled- "Training!"

-Sarutobi smiled- "that a girl"
( i know , I want Sarutobi concise for his beating )

-the angel smirked- "you weren't there for the hell Raid, No one was expecting that everything you said happend to arkel incerease that ten fold" -the Angel looked up at arkel- "I almost feel , sorry for him"
((God dammit guys there is no hell ._. Or if there is it was one of the worlds that collapsed.)) Gio stopped. He felt it. The aura... and the smell of blood burned his nostrils, causing him to tear up. "Do you smell that?"
"That sounds good," he said and stood from the table. "It would probably be best to go down there now. It's not safe up here. Not with them here..."
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick sighed. It seemed like all he could do nowadays. "Can we hurry up and get going before one of tries to kill Arkel..." he folded his arms across his chest.
((And it's really annoying how you vocalize your own opinions about your characters through random npcs. It's not gonna change anything they're still gonna think he's a dick.. cause he iiiiissssssssssssss.... x_x))
-Arkel lifted up his hand to motion for a stop- "yes I do brother, however , wait there's some one else in there, can you sense it ?" -Arkel reconized the scent he smiled- "can it be ?, I thought the demon sages were all killed by my hands I guess one escaped" -Arkel's face turned into rage-
( i'm making conversation , until action starts on , one end XD , I do the random NPC thing even if Arkel didn't exist XD XD XD XD )
Zoey bit her tongue once more and flew forward to where Finnick was, "Not to mention his lacky." She added to his statement."

(I'll be adding another character shortly.)

Izzy nodded and stood up. "Annabelle, go downstairs with daddy okay? I'll be there in a minute." She said before walking into the other room where Sakura was, "Come on, we're going into the basement, it's safer there," she told her.
((Cept Gio prooolly still cares about him, given their brothers and all that. No hard feelings.)) "Lower your voice. He is near... and there are more with him...."
((Also I'm not sure if it's only me, but it's getting harder to follow this with everyone posting at the same time. ))

Finnick began to float off into the direction of the scent.
-Sakura perked up her eye brow- "if there's a fight i'm not gonna run , you've lot's for me and my sensei, you guys go i'll stay here and protect your family with the other mr.demon and my Sensei!" -Sakura smiled-

-Sarutobi frowned and stood up- "thank you for saving my life I'll protect your home as though it were my own "
Fallax got up and walked with his daughter down to the basement. "Good to know this place is still sealed off."
( no lol XD of course not :P )
"Finnick stay behind me," Gio hissed. He was growing tired of this boy. He approached the house on foot and stopped in front of it. "There are still humans residing here. So we must enter with tact."
"I appreciate the offer but I would feel much better if at least you came down with us. I won't leave a child up here to protect my home, I don't care what happens to it as long as the people here stay safe."

Zoey turned her attention to the scent and prepared mentally for the next battle.
-Arkel stopped and floated to the ground- "hmm such curouis power levels"

( whose are we at ? , Fallaxs or else where ? )
((You're right I keep posting delayed posts because of it but the show must go on!))
(Hopefully elsewhere =.= lol)
((Fallax))
((Hahahaha TOO BAD XARP))
Finnick decided to follow Gio's orders for once.He figured it's the least he can do for him.
-Arkel could feel it the power of a strong demon but his Magic power was fluxing between strong and weak- "brother , Finnick, Zoey i'm sure you all sense it too, the power level within this house that's fluxing from strong to weak in a manner of seconds, how are we to approch this a simple knock on the door I highly doubt they'll answer"
(Isaac is a former demon who was shunned and removed from his post for his refusal to harm the Angels and Humans. He once formed an alliance with Zoey in her fallen days and hopes to find her again and perhaps form a new alliance helping the Angels.)

Isaac was walking the streets after his latest meal of raw rat when he finally, after six long months, caught on to Zoey's scent. It was distant but if he followed it for a while he knew he could find her.

(I love Victoria Frances' new site, with the piano to go along with the art it makes it that much more amazing and inspiring ^_^)
 (Isaac is a former demon who was shunned and removed from his post for his refusal to harm the angeli
(I can promise you they'll answer XD If they didn't it'd be suspicious XDD)
((I almost forgot about Garland lol))

Garland flew out of range of the violence but stayed in blind sight of the angels.
(Fallax is in the basement with his children =.= He's not fighting)
(fallax is hiding with Annabelle in the basement, wolf)

Izzy led Sakura down into the basement, closing the door securely behind them.
( ahh I see )

-Sarutobi stood at the bolted door waiting- "c'mon, I do applogize to you all"

-Arkel looked at zoey and the others and shrugged he walked up to the door he could sense Sarutobi on the other side, he grined placing his hand on the hilt his sword-

-Sarutobi took a fighitng pose awaiting anything sweat dripping down his body-
Fallax placed his hand on the door, releasing some of his suppressed energy and activating the seal, barring all access and exit from it. "As long as I'm in here, we should be fine..."
( where are the other angels )

Izzy set Drake down on the play mat that was already in the basement for him.
-Sakura looked at the baby she was curouis she layed on her stomach with her leg's in the air- "so this is a baby?"
( Ninny wher'd you go , I don't want Arkel destorying fallax's house and this intesne moment isn't so intesne any more :P )
Fallax let out a light sigh despite the pressure. "I just need some food and some rest...Is that too much to ask?" he grumbled.
"Check the freezer for some, I can't promise you'll find anything though." Izzy told him.
He nodded and made his way over to the big white box. Opening it, he examined it's contents. Ice-cream...frozen pizzas...tv dinners...pot pies...corndogs. "You don't have anything to heat it up with down here, do you?"
"There's the wood-burning stove," She told him.
((Sorry guys, my phone went bezerko on me and I had to have my roommate fix it for me.)) Geo stepped up to the door next to Arkel and promptly knocked.

Annabelle sat next to her mother, watching the other girl with a placid stare.

Drake started rolling around on the matt, gurgling and cooing.
Izzy sat next to Annabelle and wrapped an arm around her before kissing her on the head.

Zoey stood just behind Gio, waiting for the events to unfold.
(it's okay lol I understand completely. I have the worst luck with phones -_-)