gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax glared at the man on the floor. "You dumbass. You don't know what you're talking about. They hunt like we do. They can sense power level, but they use scent, just like us, to pin down position. They just don't do it as obviously." He growled. "Don't talk to me like you're my superior, or even my equal. The girl can stay, but you can go die out on the streets you useless heap of trash..." And at that, the third in command of the entirety of Hell turned back into the kitchen and drug himself back to the table, where he took his seat back.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Ricky dies.
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Anything unless you can't think of anything that's in character. I just feel gio shouldn't be the only one going in to face a house of demons. But I don't want you o make Zoey follow him if that's not what Zoey would do, you know?))
((Whinny, I love you.))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(yea i know, but she probably would. I just wasn't entirely sure what was going on.)

Zoey followed Gio.

Izzy, while softly bouncing Drake to calm him, put a hand on Annabelle's back to lead her into the kitchen.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel ladned beside Gio- "are you sure your well enough brother" -Arkel was speaking in a teasing manner- "maybe you should sit down for a bit" -Arkel chuckled at his joke-

( :) Well I did say I would make an angel character of you need more angels but I'm guessing you didn't see that post.)
Fallax looked at them enter from the corner of his eye. "Go ahead...punish me. I went against you and you're not happy about it. I give you permission to deal with me as you see fit..." He spoke lowly, almost as though he had harmed himself with his dismissal of the two before.
Izzy frowned, "When have I ever done anything like that to you? I understand why you don't want me to let them stay but I can't turn away a child in a war."
((I did. I just thought your two worded post had brilliant timing after X's dramatic emotional one. )) Annabelle seemed almost catatonic as she was guided out of the room. The baby continued sobbing into his mother's breast.

"Quiet. I am fine." He paused, the smell of the demon's blood on his cheek was too distracting. But he felt the flicker of the demon's aura. It was easy as he seemed to have left a trace of it on his clothes from the last attack. ((If that's alright with you, wm))
(Heehee I'm just good like that (: )
( there's blood on him ? or he can smell where he is ? i'm fine with both )

-Arkel looked over and saw Zoey- "as cute as ever Zoey, did you kill anything worth, or were the baby demons too much work for you" -he chuckled- "word travels fast the fact that you couldn't dispose of a infant is insalting to our race"

( oh arkel know's light magic)
He looked away. "I know you've never done it...But I've always given the option, just in case..." He sighed. "It's bad enough that they were clearly attacked, which means that they've had contact with the angels and that the angels are specifically looking for the ones that got away...These two are bringing the angels right to us...and I can't defend you like this..."
Zoey glared over at Arkel. "I killed more than you did, thank you. I only didn't dispose of the infant for the simple fact that she was an infant, it would have been unfair to go at her with full force."
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((I'm so lost right now..))
"I know that.. but we can do what we've always done, they can't get into the basement. We'll take the child with us and whatever happens to the other one if he can't walk happens." Izzy said, sitting down in a chair and pulling Annabelle close with her free arm.
last edited più di un anno fa
-Arkel only chuckled at the little angel- "please I was in another town with my squad before reciving my orders to come here, Infant or not a Demon is a demon, evil is only pure shall except my judgement" -Arkel lifted up his hand as some demons flew passed him he smirked- "judgement" -a ball of light appeared in the middle of the demons and expanded destorying them all- "Now tell me what exactly are we doing my dear brother ?"
Zoey grit her teeth, not wanting to go off on Arkel in front of Gio.
Finnick flew and landed near Gio.

((I really don't know what else to do))
"Don't listen to him, Zoey. You made the right the decision back there. Arkel is only trying to make you feel weak." Gio looked over his shoulder towards Arkel. "He forgets that we are nothing like the demons and we do not hunt children."
Zoey nodded once at Gio's statement.
Fallax sighed. "Bring the girl and the children down into the basement, yes. But I'm staying up here. I've got one trick left up my sleeve and I don't intend on saving it for when it's too late..."
"No, you've just finished saying that you can't fight as you are and I refuse to let you stay up here. You're going in the basement with us whether you like it or not."
((Adding on to that post with another post since edits can easily be missed.)) "And where exactly is your squad, Arkel? Abandoned them like a great leader does? Or are they all dead without proper guidance?" He looked back at finnick to see if he was still in one piece.

Annabelle did not know what to do. She laid her head in her mother's lap.
-Arkel only smirked- "I retain to my first statement such is why i'm a General and your mediocre my dear little brother, that is why I am known amongest demons as a Destoryer Among those and why I give fear into those I slay"
Izzy rubbed Annabelle's back comfortingly and looked down at her, "It'll be okay, honey, I promise."
Annabelle looked up her father with frightened confusion. What did he mean? Was he leaving again? Something bad was going to happen.. she just knew it. Her stomach sunk. The wolf was at their door tonight.
"My true form," he said suddenly but lowly. "Falce...It's perfectly fine right now. My living form is dead without food...this form is weak...but my true form is perfectly fine. He just...he can't control his aura, that's why I haven't been using him." He looked at her. "That...and he's about 10 feet tall...not necessarily the most subtle of beings walking around." The father closed his eyes. "But if I need to stay with you, I will..."
-Arkel only smiled to reply to his brother- "there here, I wiped out the city as I was told and split my men in half, i'm not foolish no survivors means no survivors"
"Mother was right... You are a monster," Gio muttered.
"I just don't want to loose you again.. if you must do this then do it but I would much rather if you hid with us."
He took a breath and sighed. "Fine...I'll stay with you..."
Finnick glared at Arkel.For whatever the reason he didn't like him.He turned back to Gio. "What's the plan.." he grunted.
-Arkel only smirked- "A monster I maybe but I do get my job done"
[Insert Random Sheep Noise Here]
A slight smile of relief crossed Izzy's face, "thank you."

Zoey groaned, tired of hearing the continuous boasting of the man she considered to be worse than a demon.
Fallax nodded. "I need to stick with my family..."
-some angel's flew by and joined the group and one spoke oddly enough it was one of Gio's men-

Angel :HOLY CRPA IS THAT NO IT CAN'T BE IT'S ARKEL!! , HE'S ALIVE!!!

-the other angel smacked him in the head- "HUSH, After all we all know the superior angel IS ZOEY!!!!"

-Arkel turned back at the graveling idoits- "it seems we have a fan base Zoey" -Arkel chuckled at his joke-
Finnick shot the two angels a deadly glare . He rolled his eyes at Arkel as he contemplated how much trouble he would get in if he killed them.
(Pride's one of the seven deadly sins. Seems like Arkel's more of a demon than an angel lol)
Zoey stopped dead in her tracks, unable to keep herself hushed any longer, "Are you honestly making jokes at a time like this?! We're in a war Arkel. Act like it!" She then turned to the two conversing behind them, "And if you two can't keep you mouths shut and your mind on your assignment then the least you could fucking do it keep my damn name off of your filthy tongues!"
( LOL yes it does doesn't , he was nice enough to include Zoey in his boasting :P )

-Arkel looked back at Zoey with a deadly glare- "your a pup compared to ME GIRL YOU BEST WATCH YOUR TOUNGE!" -Arkel flew ahead-
(I don't believe sarcasm counts as boasting. I would know. Most of what I actually say (not type) is sarcasm)
Finnick nudged Zoey." It's not worth it.." he muttered.
( well he was kind enough to include Zoey ethier way :P )
(Again, I don't think sarcasm is kind XDD and you skipped me SB)
Zoey clenched her jaw to keep from screaming in anger, her face turning red once again. They were supposed to be allies, why could he not act like one?
( lol Alright fine Arkel's just a dick XD :P )
(sorry X I keep meaning to post and then hit submit and forget all about you lol)

Izzy nodded "It's been so long since you've been here, I couldn't stand it if you didn't."
last edited più di un anno fa