gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
"Yes, and many wouldn't have died if you weren't sitting back and enjoying yourself. You are not here on vacation. You are not here to watch. Stand by your brother's side or be worse than the enemy in idle cowardice."
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
"You and me both." he sighed . He rudded his forhead and stood up."So what now oh great leader? Who shall we sacrifice in the name of honor?"
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(because sb is helping a 5yr old play pottermore lol.)
Izzy laughed at the conversation the two were having.

Zoey stuck her tongue out at Finnick from behind Gio
((I edited out the disgust prt... waaay too extreme for Gio. I don't think he would make it that personal.)) "We are not just fighting this war for honor! did not come here to have my name engraved in-in gold! We are fighting for freedom!. We fight so that the spirits of the dead may rest in peace and so the humans may live without fear! You should know this... We've fought this war for years. The demons are a-a... a... A scourge! And it is our duty to cleanse them from this world. Whether or not you agree, it is our brothers that are dying out there and it is our duty not to abandon them!"
((Oooooh what's pottermore? Why is that familiar?))
(it's that harry potter website and it's finally open to the public!)
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax chuckled. "Oh, it's very true. And I figure so. Unless you want me to cut it all off so you can match your brother," he teased with a playful smirk.
"Noooooo...."Annabelle whined after tying a couple of strands into a bow.
Finnick moved in closely to Gio's face. " Tell me, how many times have you been told that? How many times have you been forced to believe that? " he motioned to the angels and demons still fighting. "Look at this ! Does it make sense to add more deaths to those that we 'fight for'?" he paused and backed up. "And protect humans? If the demons don't kill them, they'll certainly kill each other! Humans are too self-destructive to fight for."
He laughed. "Alright, alright. I won't." He started walking, shakily though he tried to hide it, to the kitchen, daughter still on his shoulder..
Gio looked Finnick in the eyes. "You talk of treason. If you don't fight, then you can never pass the Golden Gates again." His gaze softened as he waited for Finnick to make his decision.

"Where did you go, Daddy?"
Finnick shot him a look filled with hatred and rage. He turned and threw a knife at an incoming demon, striking it in the heart. "Happy?" he growled before jumping down into a a crowd of demons.
"Finnick what are you doing?! You're going to get yourself killed!" Gio started to follow, but was stopped by the pains in his torso. He looked down at the demons and then back at his brother. He couldn't risk for one foolish boy. He hadn't expected so many to be here... and they had only just begun.
The words struck him like a dagger to the heart. "I...Uh...I had some stuff to take care of to protect my baby girl," he half-lied.
Finnick , fueled by rage and adrenaline pulled out his swords and began slicing demons left and right, before long only 2 remained, one of which flew away. The angel grinned as he quickly dug his blade deeply into the throat of the young demon. He wiped his blade on a piece of cloth as the demon fell to his feel. Finnick glared back at Gio.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
It wasn't long before Ricky had opened the bag and ate the cookies himself.
Izzy listened to their conversation, watching Fallax closely for signs that he would collapse again.

Zoey joined in the killing of the demons.
No one listened to Gio. What was it that he was doing so wrongly. "Enough! These demons are done for! Capture the survivors! We must move on!"

"What kind of stuff?" Annabelle asked, sincerely curious.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel floated down, landing beside Gio- "your foolish brother thinking we do this becuase of a rightoues cause sure we get make sure the souls of the damned rest in peace, but let's not lie it is slightly Entertaining" -Arkel gave a look of insanity as he cut through a pack of demons and waved his sword by his side- "now who is the demon that hurt you so much my dear little brother ?"

-Sakura didn't know how but she had found her master and carried him outside of the city, Sarutobi wasn't aware of what was going on he was pretty beaten up- "sensei hang on!!" -Sakura noticed a house off in the distance and started making her way toward it-
Finnick continued killing demons in horribly painful ways. Blood no splattered all over his face and chest.
He swallowed, taking a seat at the table before he passed out again. "Just...just stuff."
-Sakura finally made it to the house and begun banging on the door and screaming her lungs out- "OPEN THE DOOOR PLEASE HELP US WE HAVE INJURED OUT HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!, HELP ME AND MY MASTER HELP US SAVE US !!!" -Sakura finally begun crying- "PLEASE OPEN UP!!"

-Arkel was having fun killing the demons in artistic manners- "how weak"
Annabelle leaned in really close to her father's face. "Dad..?" She nudged him. She jerked her head up as she sort of felt something strange in the air.

"I'm fine...I told you already. I am fine. The demon got away. I will take care of him myself.' He flew into the air, feeling dizzy.
Annabelle quickly jumped from Falax and stared at the door, startled by the screams coming from the other side.
-Sakura bashed on the door and screamed some more- "PLEASE LET ME IN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Arkel also asended up in the sky so he could see Arkel smiled at the desteruction of the city- "Troops let's move" -the troops under arkels command moved forward Arkel smiled- "i'll see you soon little brother" -Arkel flew off-
Fallax's eyes widened. She can sense the angels too. Fuck... he thought. "W-what's wrong, sweetie?"
( or she can hear sakura banging on your door XD :P )

-Sakura knocked louders her fists were in pain but she hoped some one would come to the door- "please...please" -Sakura bashed her head on the door and started sobbing- "I don't wanna be alone"
Izzy rushed to the door when she realized it sounded like a child and opened it to find Sakura crying on the ground. She looked around for angels but saw none near by. "Hurry inside, she said quietly to the girl."
-Sakura's eye's widend with joy as she grabbed her injured Master and dragged him inside , she looked at the women aderline had taken it's toll Sakura looked up at the women- "thank" -she passed out-
Fallax pulled himself up and walked over to see what happened. He leaned against the doorframe of the foyer, more to keep himself up than laziness.
Izzy sighed heavily and close and bolted the door behind the two.
She looked down at the two then up to Fallax, "can you hold drake for a second?"
-Arkel had been standing on top of rather tall church on top of the very tip of the cross as he watched the demons flre- "how miserable this race is" -he looked disgusted with the on salught-

( we can do a bit of a skip to when Sarutobi and Sakura wake up )
"Nooo.. Mom don't let them stay... they're being follolwedd by something bad."

The dizziness passed as Gio flew from the chaos, his eyes scanning the ground below, looking for any sign of movement.
Fallax glared. "Get them out," he growled, panting as he became exhausted and lightheaded once more. "Me being here is bad enough. Three demons is nothing less than trouble and chaos..."
"We're being followed already, Annabelle, it changes nothing if they're here.
She's a child, Fallax, wouldn't you want someone to do the same for ours?"
-Sakura opened up her eye's to see her sensei was still not attended she got up and bowed before Fallaxs on her knee's her head down- "PLEASE MR JUST LET HIM HEAL AND WE'LL LEAVE AS SOON AS WERE PLEASE I'M JUST A CHILD AND I NEED HIM!!"
"But she's not ours. And the situation's different. I have a duty to protect you and having them here is going against that. I'm weak enough as it is and bringing anyone else in here that doesn't need to be is just going to cause trouble for me AND you...I don't want to lose you again, Izzy...None of you..." His eyes had turned from a hard, harsh glare into a soft, pleading look. "We can't house them...."
Annabelle saw the little girl and became quiet. "We're... being followed?"

((What about Zoey and finnick. I need more Angel people at least for the bigade. Or maybe I can make npcs))
((Holocause anyone?? Anyone??))
-Arkel was till within the city- "How stupid" -Arkel slaughtered what Demons got in his way-

-Sarutobi awoke great pain shot through his body but he forced himself to stand up his arm completely limp, gash in his chest with a stab wound just below it he coughed up some blood- "c-c-ome Ssakura , wwe Must Lleave wwe don't wwant to .....lead them here" -Sarutobi went to talk but fell over and landed on the floor as blood sprayed from his mouth-

-Sakuras eye's widend- "SENSEI!!!"
( I wanna do a holocoast XD )
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(Ill make an angel character seeing as human characters can't really do much.)
Fallax growled. "Get out!" he snapped. "His blood's on the floor now! They'll follow the scent! Go!" he commanded the two 'visitors'. "You've doomed me and my family now..."
((I mean it's like a demon holocaust! As horribly offensive as it sounds.))
(I just feel bad for Fallax...)
Annabelle recoiled from Fallax's anger, she looked down at the blood that splatter the floor absorbing the image as her stomach began to twist in knots.

The loud noises of the girl's screaming and the demon's growl confused and frightened Drake into crying again.
-Sarutobi tryed to move but he couldn't he was too weak to broken- "angels don't come by scent but by power level" -managed to stand up but he quickly fell onto the ground-

-Sakura looked at the other demon who was yelling- "I hope your proud of your, AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A FATHER!!!" -she made a face- "I DON'T WANT MY SENSE STAYING IN SUCH A STUPID HOUSE WITH MEAN MAN LIKE YOU!!!" -she tryed to pull sarutobi but couldn't manage like she did before-
((I feel bad for all of them))
(sorry. what do you need Zoey to do? )

Izzy huffed, "Just let him heal and then they'll leave like she said, okay? And the situation is no different from someone housing our children, Fallax, or me housing you for that matter. I can't just turn them away with everything going on."
-before Sakura could react she found her self in tears again-

-Sarutobi only mumbled something- "thank you girl, sir I promise as soon as i'm able i'll leave .....you.....beeeeeeee" -Sarutobi for the first time in a while was asleep soundly his breathing was mixed with condensed wheezing-