gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4728

più di un anno fa True-Finn-Fan said…
wink
when i saw the 348 or so replies i thought this was like super active and was really far into the story... i was nervous to join. but now it seems as thought that most of the people ditched... well i don't know what the RP lead up to (cause i'm not going through all the replies to find out, a bit too lazy for that...) but if ya guy's want another player, i'll join. and i don't know much about all this demon stuff... but i don't mind playing the bad guy... they always get the best lines. XD

you could almost just start a new forum (you know same story, same rules, some of the same characters... just a new slate that doesn't have abandoned players...) it would be a lot less intimidating. (when i was looking for places to join i always went to the spots that had the least replies ~true story) when you guy's get things figured out give me a call...
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
She sucked in a shaky breath, and held onto Lucid as she lowered her legs back to the floor, watching him with a careful eye. She had to believe him, he was too sweet to hurt someone, that was what she thought when she was on her way here. Shaking her head to clear it, she managed a shy smile, "Are there any more surprises before we drink our tea?" She asked sweety, scratching the cat behind the ears.
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
"Not that I can think of." He handed her a cup of tea. It was still nice and warm. "Here, this should calm your nerves. I am terribly sorry that this happened though. Usually I get some warning before they come bursting in like that or they at least show some form of manners."
She took the cup with a grateful nod, and took a much welcomed sip before replying, "They are children after all. Of I can recall, we both had a mutual understand of the younger generation. Though I never would have guessed it applied to other beings as well." Her smile returned to warm and kind as she drank in the sweetness of the tea he made.
"Oh yes..You would be surprised at how much human children and demon children have in common. They hate listening to their parents or any elder for that matter and it only seems to get worse as they get older." He pulled up a small stool to sit on and then took a cup from the counter.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(Lol calling them children when most of the demons are over 80 years older than her XD)

Simon: "Oh...so you couldn't tell me exactly how many hot dog carts there are in the city?"
((Shhhh, she doesn't know that! Haha))

"Ah, much like the teenagers I see in the cafe all the time." Somehow it didn't surprise her. Children were children, and teens were teens. Even demons had their "I know everything" phases as well. "So tell me.." she inquired quietly,debating the question, "What exactly are you? I mean, I know you are a demon obviously, but is it like in books where there are all of these dofferent species?"
"There are many different types of demons, but me?...Well I would probably be considered an archdemon. Seeing as my position in Hell was Grand Duke. I'm really not sure though, every text says something different."
"Ah." Another sip. Well, this was quite a turn out. She had imagined coming here to chit chat over books, but now she was sipping tea with a Grand Duke of hell. "That is...wow. If you held such a position, why were you banished?"
He shifted uncomfortably in the stool. This was the first time in a long while anybody had asked him that. "They stripped me of my power because I had fallen in love with a human...for that hey deemed me as too sympathetic and weak."
Her face fell, and one could she she looked like a puppy that had been abadoned, "I am so sorry..." she said quietly, "Where is she? Surely you two stayed together since you were sent here."
That was when he had to fight the tears back. His gaze fell to the floor as the answer came out choked. "She....she was killed....along with my son. As punishment for the betrayal to my kind."
In that moment, she wanted to slap duct tape over her mouth. She hadn't know, figured they would be together since he was banished, had hoped so. "I am so sorry." This poor man...demon..man..demon man. To lose someone like that, it had to have been horrid for him, must still be. She wanted to do what she usually did, gove a hug and make him smile, but she was still a tad afraid of him, so she gently set her cup down. She wanted to give him space, she suddenly felt like an intruder.
"It's okay...that was a long time ago. I'm just hoping that someday soon I'll find the human who can restore my powers...That way I can exact my revenge on them for what they did." The handle of the teacup made a slight cracking noise as he tensed up. Lucid immediately jumped over to him and rubbed against his face. He let out a heavy sigh and looked back up at her. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be getting you involved in these matters."
"No, its okay. I came here and fate happened." She said quietly and stood up when his glass cracked. "I...I need to leave anyways. I offered to do an extra shift tonight and will be there late so..." she looked down and away before returning her gaze to him, "Thank you for the tea, and inviting me down here. I really hope you find that human, and get whatever you need to feel like yourself again."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Nyle glared over at him for a second. For a human he was annoying......

Nyle: No I cannot tell you how many hot dog carts there are in the city.

Nyle came to a stop and looked at a building.

Nyle: In there. Youll find your Freddie Cougar in there
Simon: "Could use a fresh coat of paint but I see the appeal."
Alex began to murmer something with a card infront of his face as a venus fly trap like plant quickly pushed Zenith out of the room through the open window where he fell on outside.
Simon: *Points* "Is that him?
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
(ANYONE?)
(Emoboy, I needed to sleep.......)

Nyle: Of course it is.

Alex: Thank goodness he is out! *closed the window*

At this point, Alex had most of his cuts already healed, he usually healed small wounds fast. Rayn came barging in.

Rayn: Whats all the rucus?! *her tone sounded as if she was yelling but her volume was nothing but a whisper*

Alex: Nightmare Demon.

Rayn: Hum *looks out the window at Zenith who was getting up* Him?
"Thank you for coming down to visit. I really enjoyed the company. Minus the little incident with those hooligans." He chuckled. That warm smile returning to his face again. "Please be careful out there. Now that you know the truth about demons I'm afraid they may target you."
This brought a slight look of panic to her face. "Oh..ah..." biting her lip, she looked out towards the door again. Attacked by those things just because she was in the wrong place at the right time? Fun..."I-I will be careful then.." she said quietly, wishing she had brought that pepper spray she bought last week.
"You know...I could walk you back if you'd like." He looked down shyly. "Make sure you get back safely." There wasn't going to be much he could do if they were attacked, but being as old as he was he still had some tricks up his sleeve.
"Please?" She was terrified enough already. And while she was wary of Abigor, she trusted him more than any other demon, or creature thing out there. "I hate to be so...freaked, but this is all so new and frankly scary for me."
Odessa: "Hell wouldn't know what hit it if I could get my powers without the help of that brat."

Zaebos: "Come now. You can't SERIOUSLY intend to attack Hell can you?"

Odessa: "And why not? I've decided I'm doing it and I'm doing it."

Zaebos: "Very well. Good luck." *Disappears*
Rayn: He doesnt look all that sc-

Zenith looks up at Rayn who gets Alex's hand smashed over her eyes.

Alex: Dont look in his eyes. Wächter-Rose (Guardian Rose)

Large thick vines uproot from the ground and surround the house. The vines had millions of thorns lining it. At they grew, Zenith bounced back and off of the house. At the very top of it there was a large red rose. The first petal fell down.

Rayn: The hell did you do?

Alex: Put up a protecter so I can sleep. *he looked obviously tired after that and he yawned* The last thing you want in your house when you sleep would be a nightmare demon, especially if you are a mortal human

Geez, using a medium large protector magic spell drained him more then he expected. Being stripped from your abilities and being thrown onto Earth was definately tiring...... Though now he was able to do some spells easier then before...... Interesting......

Alex: Anyways, I can easily rid of the plant....... Anyways, you have about 3 hours until the Rose looses all its petals. Hopefully he will be gone by then. I suggest you sleep. *goes over to the bed he slept on before*

Rayn: Fine. Be careful..... *begins to walk off*

Rayns Mom walked in.

RMom: Why is there vines suddenly outside our window?

Alex: Demons were coming in.

RMom: Demons?!

Alex: No worries, I know how to deal with them, I set this plant up. The smell scares them away.

RMom: Wow! Thanks *walks off*

Alex: No worries, Ill make sure no demons get in.

Rayn had a -_- face on thinking 'She actually bought that......'. Rayn exited the guest room and went back to her room.

------------

Zenith: Damn it. A protector spell.

Derith quickly launched off a small little black orb to catch his attention

Derith: Hey!

Zenith: Geez, I thought the demon would have managed to take care of you. *looks at Derith then at the guardian spell, he didnt have time to waste on Derith or just to sit out here and have the spell wither away* Well Im off *quickly leaves via hell portal*
Simon: "Don't worry. I'm sure he found you very intimidating. Hey anyone wanna get some lasagna? I know a great place downtown."
Derith: Lasagna? Whats Lasagna?

Kira: Why not?

Nyle: Im going home. *began to slither home*

Kira: You know how to get home?

Nyle: Of course I do. *thinking: No I dont, but Ill find it eventually.*
Simon: "You sure? We've been attacked twice already. It's only logical to accompany us just in case right?"
Nyle glares at Simon. As much as he hated it, there was logic to what Simon was saying..... He hissed and sprung coiling himself around Kira's neck.

Nyle: Fine.

Derith: Lead the way.
Simon led them over to the restaurant. The food all smelled fantastic. Though it did have a way of messing with their sense of smell. Simon got them their table and sat down. "See? Place is pretty nice. Don't worry about your noses. They'll be right as rain when we leave. You're just not used to it."

Odessa: *Was on her way back to the bookshop and passes by the restaurant. She sees them and quickly ducks out of sight.*
Nyle: This smells worse the succumbi!

Derith: Not too bad.......

Kira: Psh, I love the smell.
last edited più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
....Nate.... più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
geez, i was Scrivere nates name incorrectly a lot then I wrote kiras incorrectly with nate...... Really fingers...... Really più di un anno fa
Simon: *Orders food*

Odessa's head slowly peeked into view. She could smell it from here. She hadn't eaten in hours.

Simon: *Turns his head to look out the window but doesn't see anything.* "Hmm."
Kira and Derith go and sit down at an open table.

Kira: You know, its been a while since I actually ate with anyone......
Simon: "That so? Too busy or just not much of a people person?"

Odessa's head peeked up again but ducked back down when someone looked her way.
Kira: No longer a people person
Simon: "I see. Ooh. Hey you should try the breadsticks. I think they inject it with some kind of multi-cheese blend or something. It's fantastic." *Looks at Derith. It was obvious Kira and Nyle hadn't noticed but he was sure Derith had.* "So how are we gonna invite her in? She'd never join us if she thought it was charity."
Kira: Who?

Derith: *eating a breadstick* Let her be for a bit *take another bite* Or you can try revese psychology
(riku)
wantadog commented…
(riku) più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
what? più di un anno fa
Simon: "Or Kira could start insulting her. She'd probably come in and start strangling him. Then it'd be easy to get her to sit down."
Kira: You, sir, are evil. I dont want to be strangled.
Simon: "Ya I suppose not."
Riku114 commented…
brb Leggere something più di un anno fa
(silver and tessa?)
(What about it? Want me to bring Tessa in?)

Derith: Ill go invite her, even though she would likly say no. *he grabbed 2 more breadsticks, he finished his first and walked outside to Odessa and handed her one of the breadsticks* Want one?
(.-. i think i don't m atter anymore in any rp)
last edited più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Please stay. te matter. *Hands te Riku snack* più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Otherwise it will be another rp died down to me and wanta alone T.T Gummybears? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
*hands a giant house sized box of gummy bears* Anyone knows me via rp knows that me offering gummybears is a big thing! più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
o in other terms, Stay o the Gummybear God will haunt te for ever....... FOR EVER! Why? te rejected him! più di un anno fa
(D: NOOOOOO!)
wantadog commented…
Riku bring in Tessa. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
XD più di un anno fa
(i might leave fanpop)
Riku114 commented…
THE GUMMY orso KING WILL HAUNT YOU! più di un anno fa
Tessa sat on the roof of a building, she never really needed much sleep if any at all. Even after having a bit of Cerberus's soul she was somewhat hungry and now...... She couldnt go into her wolf demon form. She looked off at the moon. It would be her normal meal time.

(Just listen....... Let it sink into your soul. That will be the theme if you leave rping or even this rp.)
Riku114 commented…
i need to eat soon. Emoboy....... Listen to the song....... AND DONT LEAVE! più di un anno fa
Let me see if I can pull out a speech before I eat. (Put the ost i posted while reading this.)

Emoboy...... Dont leave..... Youve been a buddy of fanpop for ages. One of the first I say when I first joined random roleplaying........ I found you good buddy at it....... Dont leave...... Itll be another part of my younger rping days vanishing....... Ive seen people who Ive known come and go on here...... You do end up missing them for a bit...... some people were best friends......acquaintances......enemies...­.. All of them you always end up missing at least the slightest bit....... Dont go....... I beg of it...... and dont leave me partically feeling like it was my fault alright....... I can give a list of some of the buddies of mine that are off of fanpop and I havent heard a word from....... So I beg of you....... Do not go......