gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
He took a gasping breath and woke back up. "Do...do you have any meat...? Anything...?"
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Izzy nodded and went into the kitchen, coming back with half a steak she had saved in the fridge and handing it to him.
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick followed suite after Gio he took a quick glance back at the gate knowing very well that this may be the laat timw they welcome him. In order to save Garland he would have to betray his brothers.

Garland landed on a sky-scrapper. His stomach growled loudly. He needed to eat..or feed..he wasn't sure and didn't care.
He sat himself up shakily and took the hunk of beef. His mouth watered heavily for the few seconds it was in his hands before entering his mouth. He was starving, but didn't want them to know. He tried eating it slowly, but he knew he was failing because it was gone within the minute.
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
Annabelle felt warm in her mother's arms, and she watches as she tended to the demon. Slowly, while Fallax ate, she approached him with wide bemused eyes.

Gio guided his brigade a human city, and landed in an empty lot.
Fallax looked at her when he had finished. "Hey sweetie," he said, ruffling her hair a little asthough he had only been gone to work and not out in hiding for over a year.
She couldn't help herself, she lunged at him with her arms open, gripping on to her father in a feeble effort to hug him. Hug all of him. "You were playing pretend, weren't you?" She said, knowingly.
The demon hugged her back. "I...I don't understand?"
"When you fell. You were just pretending..."Annabelle explained, even though she knew he knew already.
Izzy put her hand in the child's back comfortingly.
((Someone needs to make a dramatic reading audio clip of that))
(um... Seriously??)
(that would be amazing, michelle!!)
(LOL YES!!!)

Fallax swallowed. "Y-yeah...just pretend..."
((Wait, what?))

Finnick landed and looked around.

Garland narrowed his eyes as he searched for a wild animal that may have inhabited the ruined city.
"We were told that some the humans were warned to lock their doors. However, we may need to break some rules. I have suspicions that thsome humans may be hiding demons in their homes."

Annabelle smiled up at her mother and looked back at her father. It had been so long but she knew who he was.

Drake continued to cry.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Ricky stood there awkwardly pulling at the edge of his sleeve.
Izzy smiled at the two before going to get Drake. She picked him up off of the blanket in Annabelle's room and cradled him in her arms, bringing him back into the living room where everyone was.
((Whiin boredomnessity.. ._. Psst sb... Vicus maybe? Here? Maybe even Malifbdhsjncfbhdejnd.cdenumcumneum Melefeneene Maelelellelellfffeeannnanna?))
((Uh fuck it I don't know ancient military procedures. They raid the city. I am impatient.)) Gio pointed east. "We travel that way on foot . I heard of a place where a large group of the weaker demons are hiding. We'll try to chase them in a corner."
Ricky looked to Izzy. "Hey I'm gunna head out now."
"Damn." Finnick muttered to himself. " That's where Garland is.." he tapped his foot on the ground thinking of a way to cover his friend.

Garland dove down and sunk his nails into a small deer that stopped to graze.
Fallax gave a wave to Ricky. "By, Rick."
Izzy turned to her brother, "but why? Didn't you want to give something to Annabelle first?"

"who's Garland?" Zoey asked bluntly, having been walking right beside Finnick unnoticed.
"Uh..cousin..he's human.." he quickly lied. "Wait he's not my cousin..I he's my bro- no wait.. never mind" he looked down and sighed.
((It's official. ._. I simply suck at this. I am going to wait for nathan or demon and then see what I can do.))
"Just some cookies I picked up on the way over here." Ricky said.
Zoey looked up at him for a moment silently before speaking. "You really suck at lying you know."
Fallax gave him a small smile. "I'm sure she appreciates it," he told Ricky, "Don't you, Annabelle?"
Finnick quickly walked forward to Gio, trying to avoid anymore of Zoey's questions. "Um..sir if I may make a suggestion , maybe we should send a few of us ahead ..you know to scout the area?" His mind was set. He would have to kill those unfortunate angels that were paired with him. It would have to be that way to save Garland.

Garland returned to the skies, flying just in view of Gio and Finnick. "Shit !" he yelled. Luckily he was too high up for anyone to hear him.HE quickly darted to the ground hoping the angels didn't see him. Once he landed he began to run towards the small abandoned apartment building where the other surviving demons lived.While running one thought consumed his mind. "Was that Finnick?"
"Oh...umm.... sure..." Annabelle was skeptical of the thought of these pastries, though it seemed a better gift than the last one Uncle Ricky had given her. That strange plastic woman was almost an insult to her crafting skills. Though she did have fun melting her in the backyard.

Gio gave a peculiar look. "We must stick together. It is our code."
"Please just stay a little while longer Ricky?" Izzy asked him, still holding Drake in her arms.
"Yeah. Visit for a while. I mean," he chuckled a little, "I did just come back."
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( alright my charcters name is Sarutobi, he has an apptience follwing him around by the name of lily, she's about 10 years old both are demons. I'm not going to explain what they can do because it's confusing and makes for a good storey, may I get a re-cap of what's happening ? )
((Angels are raiding the city. Fallax came bac to his family and...there are a bunch of demons hiding in a building.))
( I'm going to put my charcter amongest the demons, for a start )

-a claoked figure could be seen sitting he was meditating his face was calm and poised beneath his cloak beside him was a little demon girl in the same pose with a smaller cloak on she opened one eye- "SENSEIIIIIIIIII, when do we move ? the angels are coming"

-The older demon opened an eye- "when I say now shush little one"

-the girl closed her eye- "fine"
[Insert Random Sheep Noise Here]
((*Sighs* I have a feeling this going to end rather quickly..but I could be wrong ))

"So what if it's an ambush ? What if we're marching to own deaths ?!" he yelled. "Must we all die for a stupid code?!" he turned his back to Gio.

Garland crashed into the building, the demons all hissing as light flooded the rooms."The-They're coming!" he panted. While most looked back in confusion other demons began to fly away revealing their location. As more and more demons started to flee Garland searched the building for his hat, the only reminder of what it was before all the suffering.

Finnick looked up horror as the sky began to fill with scared , confused, and angry demons.
((Hahahaha...)) "We've better luck-...There, in the skies! Ready yourselves!" Gio looked up.

Drake wriggled around, wanting this horrible wet feeling to go away.
-more and more people fled from where Sarutobi and sakura were sitting in meditation a demon even stopped and nudged Sarutobi he onlye opened one eye- "speak"

Demon : C'MON MAN YOU GOTTA MOVE WERE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE !!!

Sarutobi : I know

Demon : WHY WON'T YOU FLEE

Sarutobi : i'm waiting

-the other demon runs away-
Finnick sighed and crouched , ready to take off.

Galand continued to look for the hat.
-Sarutobi finally stood up and and sighed- "let's go Sakura it's time we leave. you have everything you need ?" -his voice was calm-

-Sakura nodded- "yes Sensei let's go"

-Sarutobi nodded- "stay close" -the two of them ran out of the building-
Zoey got ready to charge on order.
( changing lily's name to sakura, here's Sakura picture she looks a bit older than 10 but...this is her general apperence she also has a Nodachi (short katana) instead of a Katana.her hair is also much more shorter )

( changing lily's name to sakura, here's Sakura picture she looks a bit older than 10 but...this is h
( this is Sarutobi though the staff is on his back, he also has Larger muscles )
 ( this is Sarutobi though the staff is on his back, he also has Larger muscles )
Gio cried out and took the skies, attacking the closest demon.
(Dammit! I hate when they both just log off!)
Finnick pulled out his wickedly curved twin swords and began a killing onslaught.

Garland finally found his hat. The then took the the sky, avoiding the falling bodies.He looked around to make sure no one was trackinghim, but then his eye caught Finnick's. "Finn ?" he yelled .
(who both?)
Zoey flew up to help when she heard the call for Finnick. She went over to him immediately, "I suggest you do something about your demon friend before he gets murdered," She told him.