gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Thank god! One of them exists! Btw...Drake's crying)
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(Sorry but some people have a life.)

"I guess ill stay for a little bit longer."
last edited più di un anno fa
(<_< I apologize that this is my way of getting away from mine.)
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(exactly, I've been on and off the phone and on skype.
and i know he is, I was waiting on Whinny)

Izzy smiled to Ricky, "thank you. I'm gonna go and change Drake, I'll be right back," She said before walking out of the room and into the nursery.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-it hand't been easy on Sarutobi his staff was out, and he had a trail of knocked out angel's coming his way and angel came from his right side he fliped over it hitting him on the head with his staff- "damn it they won't end" -he was cornered, Sakura was even doing her best swining her sword in hopes of fending off these angel's- "SENSEI THERE'S TOO MANY" -One back handed Sakura-

Angel: Drop it demon!

-Sarutobi layed his staff down- "she's an infant , you dare touch her ?"

Angel : I'll hit her all I want what are you going to do DEMON!

-Sarutobi's muscles flexed and expanded- "Demonic Sage Art : Twing wolf plam" -and aura emeraged around his hands and shaped like two wolf heads it was quick he struck down each angelwith fast speed and amazing strength, he picked up Sakura and his staff and ran off-
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(Sometimes life is more important than a roleplay.)

Ricky nodded. He looked to his niece. "Has your mother ever let you have a cookie?"
( LOL i agree demon wolf :P )

-Sarutobi knew his appretince was injured bad but he didn't know where he could rest a bunch of angel's were following him he couldn't stop all he could do was avoid the onsalught of in coming attacks until finally he tripped and slid into a wall- "DAMN IT!" -he sheriked- "this isn't what I need right now , I need a freaking miracle"

-a angel walked forward- "should we capture these two"

Angel :no kill them

più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick looked at her and smiled softly ."Thanks." He then flew at full speed at Garland hugging him.

"I-don't know what to do Finn...everyone's dying..."

"Here! Take this and meet me there in 12 days." he handed Garland a map and a small pouch of beans.

"Goodbye Garland."
"Goodbye Finnick."
The two hugged and flew in opposite directions.
((Also I agree with apples))
( is garland a demon ? )

-Sarutobi bit his lip as the angels grew closer. his fighting would only get him so far he had kicked a few of them rendering them knocked out one more got close and he flipped kicking it in the chin with his heel and landing as another one came close , he leaped up round housing it in the face- "GOD DAMN IT HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE!"

-Sarutobi inner thoughts- "I could win if I had my hands or, wait that's it, the spirit breaker it should enhance my speed enough to make a quick get away."

-Sarutobi smirked- "spirt breaker" -an aura surounded his body increasing his muscle mass as he crouched down and leaped into the air landing on a roof top and booking in the oppsite direction of where the angels just had him corner leaping from roof to roof-
Zoey simply shook her head and went back to the onslaught, going for demon after demon. She wasn't very large, or strong for that matter, but she was strategic enough to turn their own attacks against them and win out in the end.
-Sartobi turned the corner and he felt the presence of an angel he didn't know if he could take it on her turned the corner stopped dead in his track to see a child. he looked up and down and around the child- "hey kid you see an angel around here ?, I sense one but I don't see it"
((Yeah..))
Zoey turned toward the demon with a look of disgust and hatred on her face, "Do you not see the fucking wings on my back?! Who the hell are you calling a KID! I'm probably older than you are!!" Her face was red with anger as she yelled out a stream of obscenities at him before simply charging at him in a full speed rage.
-Sarutobi's eye brow perked up as he put up his foot oddly enough it caught the angel and held her in place- "really your an angel"
Zoey took a large step back to free herself from the demon's foot before launching herself into the air and grabbing a handful of his hair, pulling him backwards.
-Sarutobi let out a screech flaing his head in every direction to get the angel out of his hair- "OW STOP THAT IT HURTS" -he lost his footing and fell onto his face was dragged back up by the Angel before he started flaing again-
Finnick dove down to Zoey's aid, weilding his bloodly swords. "Need help with this one?"
"How dare you insult me! Suggesting I'm not an angel because of my size! You'll pay for this, you demon, scum, bastard!" She yelled as she continued pulling on his hair, and kicking him in the ribs.
Finnick put away the swords, leaned against the wall and laughed.
-Sakura a woke and saw what was going on she leaped onto the Child like Angel- "DON'T HURT MY SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Sarutobi looked over at the other angel as he rubbed his hair- "I don't know who you are, but I would like to get by without anymore violence" -Sarutobi's gaze turned to Finnick- "Let's let the kids play while the grown ups fight" -Sarutobi took a fighting pose-
Zoey was knocked to the ground by Sakura but quickly got back to her feet and turned toward Sarutobi, "If you dare call me a kid one more time I swear I'll murder you!!"
She then turned her attention toward the child-demon and aimed a kick for her head.
-Sakura took the kick to the head and rolled back ward into a wall Sarutobi Yelled to sakura- "REMBER YOUR TRAINING! OR ELSE NO SUPPER FOR A WEEK!!!"

-Sakura stood up slightly dazed rubbing her head- "owie YOUR A MEANIE!!" -Sakura ran forward with surprising speed, and threw a punch at Zoey's face-
"I rather not waste my time."He waved off the demon. "Chances are you'll die in the next five minutes anyway."he looked over at the two fighting."As for her, you have enough on your hands."
Zoey launched into the air, avoiding the punch, "This is a joke! She's only a child!" She said before landing behind the girl and twisting her arm behind her back.
-Sarutobi smiled and cracked his neck, his muscles slightly enlarged he gave a more stern look as he appeared behind Finnick- "it'd be best not to misjudge your oppent based on apperance"
-Sakura smirked- "demonic Sage Art: WIND PLAM!" -Wind gathered around her hand as she fliped and hit Zoey in the face with an open plam, Sakura landed on her feet shaking her arm- "OUCH! you think childish moves will work on me such a lame HOLD!" -Sakura made a face at Zoey-
Finnick flew into the air sighing. "I don't want to kill you..just get out of here."
-Sarutobi got into another pose smirking- "you make it sound easy"
Zoey fell back on her back when hit with Sakura's attack, "This is ridiculous! Why am I fighting with a child? And why is SHE calling ME childish?!" Zoey continued to complain as she got up and dusted herself off before sending a punch out, aimed for her stomach.
-Sakura caught the fist though it did connect she let out a grunt as she spun aroudndZoey's kicking her in the face- "HIYAAA!" -Sheriked Sakura-
Finnick sent two throwing knives at Sakura both landing in her back. "Last chance buddy leave or die."
Dodging the kick, Zoey grabbed Sakura by the wrist when she cause her hand and twisted her arm around to flip her onto her back. With her free hand, Zoey drew her sword and put the point at Sakura's throat, putting only the slightest pressure, but enough to cause pain.
-the knives missed Sakura as Zoey had unintentionally moving her out of the way Sakura let out a gargle sound, but smiled- "spirt burst" -A small aura surounded Sakura and her muscles enlarged she got the strength to throw Zeoy off of her and kip up to her feet- "you wanna play the weapon game HUH!!!" -she unsheathed her Nodachi swinging it in front of her-
"Dear god.." he muttered then flew back to where ever Gio was. "What maddess has this come to?"

Garland was long gone.
"Sorry to spoil your fun but mine's bigger, honey." Zoey said as she swung her sword at Sakura, aiming for the shoulder area.
-Sarutobi smirked, Leaping into the air so he was face to face with fennick- "nice try but no" -sarutobi smirked- "morning Peacock formation- "Sarutobi punched really fast andi t looked like fire balls were coming out of his fist-

( you watch Naruto Nathan so this move isn't gonna be new to you)
-Sakura evaded the attack and swung her Katana at Zoey Aming for her fingers-
Zoey blocked the attack with her sword and swung again, this time for her throat.
( no trying to be overated but a hit from a sword and I think Sakura would be done for :P )

-Sakura bent backward evading the strike she smiled as she fliped up hitting Zoey's with the hilt of the sword in it with her heel, she landed slightly and back fliped to get some distance between her and zoey-
Finnick kicked the demon in the stomach after a flew blows. He flew even highed into the clouds. "aww.. he dented my armor !"
Zoey flew up and landed behind Sakura again, wrapping an arm around her neck, "why won't you just give up so I can move on?"
-Sarutobi let out a grunt as he spirailed into a building , he stood up amongest the rubbled dusting himself off- "aww you tickled me" -Sarutobi smirked-
( i'll finish up or whatever tomrrow i'm beat and heading to bed night guys )
Finnick sighed. "Why won't you leave me alone you damn demon ?"
(Just saying, since Fallax is the limit of power here, flying through building would have hurt him. Just sayin'.)
(yes but I think what He's trying to go for is that he has less attack power but more stamina.
Like if Fallax had attack 10 and stamina 10, sarutobi would have attack 5 and stamina 15.
If that even makes any sense... I just woke up..,)
(Ah. Okay. More life, less attack.)
( yes did you not read my description ?, he has no Magic power so in suppliment his Pyschcail force , enduerance adn Stamina are incereased. i'm not saying he's invinceable he just doesn't tire as easyily as most demons would. it will all be explained eventually to put it simply my charcter is like Kenpachi from bleach, Broly from Dragon ball z, Might Guy from Naruto, extereme pyschail force. with some martial arts moves i've given him. he uses a diffrent kind of Magic than most demons as i've said before. I hope that clears some things up for you Xarptic :) )

(You just confused me more. I like SB's discription better. You basically just said that, since he doesn't use magic, he's a shitload stronger and doesn't die (seeing that Brolly doesn't die))